• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World Leader vs The Bloodthirsty

The Fight

• I was looking at the profiles in here and I found this character, which I truly liked. Then I decided to put him against one of my own.
  • Battle takes place in Arcadia. Lord Redhood's walking around Uganda and finds a vampire (they do exist in Arcadia), which' Ascelin. The World Leader commands Ascelin to stay back, but it fails since he's rational (or I at least expect him to be). That triggers a fight.
  • Speed's unequalized.
  • Victory by whatever they would normally do to win.
The Votes

Lord William Redhood: 0

Ascelin the Bloodthirsty: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Well, he commands the planet, and many things on it could harm Acelin, but I didn't actually get what you meant.

Well, he has Large Building level+ dura, IE, he can tank 6 tons of TNT to the face, while Redhood physically is Wall level

Which is a massive AP gap

... which could be higher if it was ever specified whether a mile big meant in Diameter or Circumference

Yes, but that's with the 5-B attack, and he wanted to know if he had a way to hurt him other then that

That speed is higher than it should be given justification. (It's subsonic+ for that gun, and yes, I looked through that page. Please don't link those without at least giving it right there). Speed Blitz GG without further information.

Also I deleted the power page you made and linked to on that, as it is redundant and falls into another power.

Guns are Supersonic+ though

At least, the guns of our time are Supersonic

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Also I deleted the power page you made and linked to on that, as it is redundant and falls into another power.
OK, and which power is this? I could not find it...

"Your majesty's voice" is probably covered by some form of Mind Manipulation going off the name

Mind describing the ability? If you did as much on the profile, it would help people understand the guy's capabilities.

I created the page so that I could describe it, but I've no problem in describing it again.

The user of The Voice has the ability to communicate with Arcadia, both verbally and telepathically, and impose orders on the planet itself, which bows to its king without hesitation.

He can do everything from takin information from a stone to creating an army of blood-thirsty ducks.

There are two major limitations to this power, however, one is the condition that there is no way to give orders to rational beings, which most likely includes you, so be calm.

The other is that Arcadia only answers to honorable rulers, so there is no way to use the Voice for evil purposes or for personal gain.

It is a consensus that when the present bearer dies, the current one being William, such power will then reside in his firstborn.

It is not known what happens if he dies without leaving a successor.

Yeah, that seems like Limited Mind Manipulation or just Telepathy

I mean, if the planet has a mind like you seem to say it does, considering it is capable of choosing who it wants to obey, then, yeah, controling the mind of a planet.

Not as weird as Cthulhu from Cthulhu saves the world mindhaxing blatantly mindless things or Golden King atomizing things that don't have atoms, it's just something to roll with.

Well, upon realizing Ascelin's no mindless vampire, he would most likely try to have him captive.

He would normally order the very soil to open and trap Ascelin within several layers of rock.

Just pointing out he will not be able to break free from it through sheer AP, as the World Leader could trap a H. 7-A dragon.

Ascelin would usually try and use his telekinesis or an ice beam on his opponent in order to win. That's what he does when his mind hax fails. In addition he would likely be incredibly serious due to the fact that his hax failed.

Then I suppose it's not gonna work.

Well, Redhood could dodge the Ice Beam, but he's never once stood against someone with TK.

How does Ascelin's weakness to sunlight work?

"muh will power" kinda doesn't work against someonr who can overpower thousands of wills all at once

To say, you need feats or mindhax gg

He resisted the combined power of a group of mermaids. Any single mermaid can mindhax an entire naval fleet, which's composed by, like, one hundred ships.

Each ship's crew's composed by basically 415 me. Maybe a little more since Uganda makes those ships and thus they are incredibly more powerful than what they were for us.

That should be enough, I guess.

Now that it's been established that his mind hax doesn't work I think his telekinesis can give him the win. His telekinesis can allow him to crush him from a distance while even in his mist form, meaning that Redhood can't harm him while Ascelin can.

Back