• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wolverine v. Black Bat (5-3-0)

If these are the best characters to come out of Marvel and DC for you, then we're not gonna be friends, bub.

Anyways, X-23's regen scales to Wolverine's regen, and with that in mind she is unkillable. Her regen is not based on her stamina, either. X-23 should at worst have a bit less skill in martial artists (she keeps up with absolute martial art powerhouses like Captain America and Wolverine).

Also, since laura's claws haven't been restricted, then it's a oneshot for Laura. I vote X-23.

I said two of the best, Laura and Cass are only my #2 favorites for Marvel and DC.

That's not much better kek.

(Remember, I'm just joking about this, like whatever characters you feel like liking!)

It's a oneshot for both, and Cass can knock out Laura. That's not exactly right reasoning...

KO and incap are still a thing, and Cass can disconnect her entire head off, which gives her enough time to reach incap conditions

If Laura gets KO'ed, she comes back from that very quickly. Cass disconnecting her entire head won't matter, Laura can come back from a drop of blood quick enough, and with enough time regens from a single cell.

Also, what if Laura touches Cass once? It's basically either:

1.) Laura touches Cass and OHKOs

2.) Cass touches Laura and Laura regens. Repeat until Laura touches Cass.

Literally listed on her profile, Laura's head got disconnected from her spine, and this took her out for 30 minutes at least. More than enough time to declare an incap.

Wolverine and X-23's regen aren't that fast my dude

It depends on the comic, but generally Laura recovers from fatal injuries pretty fast, Wolverine has come back from singular cells in seconds-minutes (not specified), Wolverine has also come back from a drop of blood in seconds.

Nope, the "seconds" speed isn't considered consistent by the wiki, only exception being minor bruises

They go by hours.

I've already voted for Laura lol, but just saying the Regenerationn argument isn't exactly valid to the extent you're describing

They do not go by hours, Wolverine has consistently shown regenerating by the minute. If you want another feat, in X-men versus Inhumans he gets horribly mutilated and loses all skin and comes back in minutes.

Back