• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wolf howls at Lightning - Wolf vs Raiden

SpookyShadow said:
Yeah that's the worst part. But maybe he can win, somehow.
Battle aside, these guys would certainly respect each other, pretty similar personality in some cases
This simply means that it's not a stomp and that it can be added to the profiles

Well, he is indeed a machine. But idk, shouldn't death manip work on machines too? Jack is one, but in fact... alive, he's not dead. In character he would likely have a small chat with Sekiro, go to some good place to fight and then start, after some time of fighting Sekiro dies, he resurrects, Sekiro realizes that HF Blade will pretty much one shot him any time it makes contact so he uses some better ability...

How does the BFR work? I'm not on that part of game yet but that's an option

I said "It's unlikely" also because of that, but if Raiden's physiology straight up negs death manip then i don't know, Raiden also has the AP advantage

If Jack's blade doesn't obliterate Wolf's then after kill he could Deathblow from stealth. Honestly Deathblow always kills an enemy no matter what, but in Sekiro they always have second phase.

Now that I think about it, it should be possible to approach Jack from behind. He has no extrasensory abilities but extremely enhanced reflexes and sight, possibly hearing too iirc but I don't think Sekiro makes any sounds with his steps. And Jack indeed once picked up a sword of his enemy to check it (Murasama) so maybe could happen again and that could kill him I guess.

If this would be really a stomp, it's always possible to restrict blades and make it CQC fight (Jack once fought without HF Blade in Rising, in this exact state)

Wolf's BFR only works if you're divine or of divine faith.

Wolf can stealth kill for a headshot when he comes back from ressurecting

If he goes for this first thing he would win

He doesn't, but he could, you know, look around? Especially when he sees his opponent come back from the dead, he's DEFINITELY going to be allerted by such a thing

Sekiro can come back when he wants to though. He has time. Jack would probably just go on his way after "killing" him

Almost forgot, Raiden has the soliton radar which he can see at all times, don't think Wolf has a way of getting past that

Twellas said:
But he's gonna see it, Wolf doesn't leave a corpse behind when he resurrects
Actually he does from what I recall, he can ressurect his normal body 3x then he can ressurect another place after that

Fine, but the stealth definitely gets countered by the Soliton Radar, so corpse or not, Raiden will know Wolf is there

Guys, stealth is not a viable option, Raiden has the soliton radar that shows him where his opponents are, Wolf literally cannot get the jump on Raiden because he's going to perfectly know where he is at all times

Schnee One said:
It's a .4x AP advantage, not enough to prevent a sword going through you
Eh i don't really know, sounds to me like we're kinda reaching to find some wincon for Wolf, no matter how unlikely it is, especially when the already significant difference in AP becomes even bigger with Raiden's RM and speed advantage

oh, then why did you say 4x? I though Raiden's AP was 4 times higher than Wolf's. Ok then, yeah, it's possible for Wolf to harm him, but Raiden took no relevant damage from a guy who could oneshot him (even to the head, he takes several headbutts from ARmstrong), I don't really know about Wolf just cutting his head off like that, especially when his sword doesn't negate durability

Back