• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier 6 tends to be either omegasmurfs or people with 2 1/2 lines of powers and abilities, indeed.

I thought Prince Nomber was the exception to that.

Nominating Tset for Low 7-C, 8-A, and High 8-C

He should be able to fight Steelhide and G&W because the only thing that can defeat my fuckery is my fuckery with more GM juice and just take 3rd strongest in High 8-C.

Does Tset have a way around lolomnipresence?

Because apparently omnipresence doesn't justify tiering. Or something. Don't quote me on it.

He certainly takes Strongest Low 7-C, though.

link the profile but I doubt it

Just off the top of my head, they are only open due to lack of competition- people like Valev could take the tiers, sure, but he doesn't really deserve to.

I don't think Kibo could take out, say, Valev, much less the next EWTRTW character that hits High 6-C or High 6-B in the foreseeable future.

Save The World was actually going to hit High 6-C and probably end up with Austin having The Beast from InFAMOUS, but then it died so meh

Hl3 or bust said:
Save The World was actually going to hit High 6-C and probably end up with Austin having The Beast from InFAMOUS, but then it died so meh
Lack of competition is... very present on this list.

if you want to see if Kibo is the strongest, well, start with Valev. He did hold High 6-B, before that key got deletus.

shrug

Oma Zi-O is still nominated for High 4-C and/or 5-B.

I mean, not the top spots. I don't wanna get into those debates (Those profiles, dang) but for the 2nd spots.

GrandZi-O has Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Muteki's Invincibility, scales to Kamen Rider Kabuto's 1027732300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000c feat (And has multiple other speed boosts on top of Hyper Clock Up, so he's even faster than Kabuto), Is able to turn Energy he touches into 0, Dictate History, and possesses Omniscience (Via having Kamen Rider W Xtreme's powers)

As Oma Zi-O, he has Subjective Reality to the degree of "I control the Multiverse down to its most fundamental aspects" and is known for going "You're fictional", causing all traces of the thing he's referring to, to spontaneously disappear as they're now fictional beings incapable of doing anything.

Alhazred's removed from H6-C, and I suppose Oma gets into #2 of each without being contested. Anything else?

I only skimmed and saw kibo and valev. And i don't think that fight was ever made. And there are no spots taken out of 3. And i'm sure she beats kibo 100%. Valev seems broken though but there are 3 spots and he said valev doesn't deserve to take some tiers.

Valev isn't really a contender since they don't really feel... strong enough, compared to the likes of Tset and Co. He'd only get it out of lack of competition, and that feels cheap to me, so I don't think he should have the spot.

Though it also seems like they beat Sosuke, unless she's deceptively smurfed.

Co. as in a abbreviation for company, probably as in the other people of EWTRTW.

Moritzva said:
Valev isn't really a contender since they don't really feel... strong enough, compared to the likes of Tset and Co. He'd only get it out of lack of competition, and that feels cheap to me, so I don't think he should have the spot.
Though it also seems like they beat Sosuke, unless she's deceptively smurfed.
Tbf thats not an uncommon occurence here.

Hl3 or bust said:
Tset isn't High 6-C and probably won't ever get there
I'm more talking from a concept's sake. Most positions in tiers below 2 are taken by some pretty absurdly strong people- people that Valev has no hope of competing with. Tset, it's easy to see why he gets the title of "One Of The Strongest In His Tiers", for more than just "No Competition".

I don't want Valev to have the position simply via no competition if he's honestly not nearly strong enough for it to make sense.

Tbf thats not an uncommon occurence here.

Fair enough.

Though I dunno if the match would be worth making. Based on the profile, it seems one-sided.

VelvetAngelzz said:
Okie there seems to be a lack of competition so Kagome in 1 or 2 for high 6-C
Seems weird but okay, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back