• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
(Continued from this thread.)

Last time on the Wiki's Strongest...!

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple characters in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier.
  • If nothing's put in parenthesis next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's Tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier, however, is still allowed.
  • To be on this list, your character must have detailed explanations on most of their abilities and why the character can use it (also it's recommended that the character is of good quality anyways so that their chances of entering this list increases), so that we can prevent anyone from simply creating a character just to get on here.
  • For now, Tiers 1-A and 0 are considered No Contest, due to the hard-to-ascertain nature of powers on that scale.
  • Just for practicality's sake, here is the Tiering System.
  • New: Having discussed it with peers, it seems that allowing for multiple characters to occupy each Tier is relatively reasonable. So, there are now three total Spots to occupy for each of the listings: a Top 3 Strongest per Tier, essentially.
  • With those out of the way, here are the strongest on the wiki (according to people who reply to this thread)!
Tier:

Variable:

11-C

11-B

11-A

10-C

10-B

10-A

• 1: ~~
  • 2:
  • 3:
9-C

9-B

9-A

8-C

High 8-C

8-B

• 1: ~(contested)~
  • 2:
  • 3:
8-A

Low 7-C

7-C

High 7-C

Low 7-B

7-B

• 1: ~(Contested)~
  • 2:
  • 3:
7-A

High 7-A

6-C

High 6-C

Low 6-B

6-B

High 6-B

• 1: ~~
  • 2:
  • 3:
6-A

High 6-A

5-C

Low 5-B

• 1: Miria
  • 2:
  • 3:
5-B

5-A

High 5-A

Low 4-C

4-C

High 4-C

4-B

4-A

3-C

3-B

3-A

High 3-A

Low 2-C

2-C

2-B

2-A

High 2-A

Low 1-C

1-C

High 1-C

Low 1-B

1-B

High 1-B

Crescentia C. Alhazred and Dragnar Eridanus for High 6-C

As I said on discord, Alhazred powerwise and in verse is stronger, but that's mostly because she resists Dragnar's passive Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Conceptual, and Sorcery Nullifying petrification. But, she also has a ton of sorcery at her disposal (I'm 99% sure her notable attacks section is only a small portion of what she can actually do but that's just speculation), so probably just Alhazred 1, Dragnar 2.

Nerissa "Siren" Wanwisa hasn't really been in any onscreen combat with her High 6-C key but she's hyped up as being broken as fork and literally becoming a Goddess so that's something

Don't have any other High 6-Cs I can think of

And since there being 3 slots per tier opens up so much for me...

Rose Alsandair for High 6-A (There are JoAT guys that are stronger but they'll lose their High 6-A soon enough with how many times I can forking retcon and rewrite ideas with my dumb incomplete rear ended verse), Old Man Henderso for 8-A (Speed unequal, also cloud apply to 8-C),

Fork I actually ran out of ideas, my brain doesn't work good

Also Monster (Jack of All Trades)'s base key is stronger than the Brother, generally

old man Henderson ain't making it to 8-A

EVOLVERSE is becoming VSBWRP and I hate it, but at least for now, they take the spot. Until upgrades happen.

Dude's MFTL+.

Blitzing alone, along with being very high into the tier, more then makes up

...oh yea, speed unequal.

G&W still utterly rolfstomps him since he can't actually lay a finger on G&W.

G&W's omnipresent in his strongest 8-A key so...

yeah G&W still rofls Henderson even speed un=

I only come up with the basic appareance an concept for the characters, the artist that I hired draws the rest in his style adding things here and there onto them.

She doesn't resist heat for one, meaning that the literal instant she wants the arena to look ever so slightly different she's stuck in heat that melts concepts, which she can't escape because she doesn't resist sealing.

I mean he doesn't resist time stop (his page specifically says temporal paradoxes) and being that her poison is conceptual in nature he doesn't have a resistance to it. Not to mention she could just self-existence eraser meaning that even if attacked with his danmaku he could never hope to hit something nonexistent, plus she doesn't have to leave her self-existence eraser for to attack however when she does attack her presence will be felt.

He doesn't have immortality or Regenerationn negation meaning once her High-godly Regenerationn kicks in he would have no way to stop her.

She also has a forcefield that reflects attacks back to the attacker and has a skill that decreases damage dealt by the opposite sex.

He does resist time and concept manip, although it depends on how strong Sierra's are. That self-EE is not EE going by the description, just invisibility.

High-Godly doesn't exactly save you from just being stuck in heat that instantly destroys you again forever.

Venus' attacks don't exactly work right when the get reflected, having a tendency to go right back around and hit the original target anyways, and the damage reduction is negligible at best.

It's all the same key, except for maybe his Second Activation but that's closer to what Sternritter Absorbed Yhwach was for a while, meaning that it's basically only there if the OP says it is and it should be since it doesn't change his base tier.

I don't see where it mentions resistance to concept manip or time stop, I thought that you need the specific resistance to be resistant to it i.e. playing a game that has a specific perk for being bullet-proof.

I did poorly explain her Self-Existence Erasure but it is supposed to make her literally non-existent as if she doesn't inhabit any plane of existence and the like.

I would say that her time manip and concept manip powers are probably on par with Yingyue's(?) being that she (READ: Yingyue) made them to specifically help in the against fight (11th) higher-dimensional abstract conceptual beings.

Plus being that Sierra has resistance to most of the same things as even conceptual powers; she wouldn't be destroyed on a conceptual level which is why I said her God-High regen would save her.

"Resistance to Quantum, Magical, Spiritual, Mental, Symbolic, Warping, Void, Status, Nullifying, Probabilistic, Causal, Spatial, Temporal..."

Ok. I feel like Venus would be able to interact with and percieve that due to being able to do the same to pure Pollution, which lacks the distinction between existence and nonexistence, but idk.

Ok. Doesn't negate her massive range disadvantage and the fact that a stray thought gets her permenantly incapacitated.

She still doesn't resist heat or sealing, which cause her to be permenantly incapped and unable to get out of the aforementioned heat unless i'm missing something respectively.

The page literally specifically says

"Acausality (Types 1 and 4; Polluted don't abide by logic or common sense, making damaging them practically impossible. They are also immune to temporal paradoxes)"

Which is where I assume he gets his temporal resistance.

They wouldn't be too far apart I don't believe and seeing as she can make portals she could just stick her hand into one and then send her conceptual poison that way.

Also 4,374 meters is 2.717878 Miles a lot of her weapons and moves are hundreds of miles via portals meaning that she has the range to not only get past his defenses but to end him with her poison.

4,374 meters is a little over two Miles Sierra can just stay 120 miles away from him and send her attacks through her portals.

Also he has no resistance to explosives meaning she could send her explosives through her portals at point blank range. Her explosives are made of a material that is immune to vector and telekinesis.

with her portals being instantaneous she could make her explosives be point blank to him

which would be too close for him to dodge I think

meaning she wins by spamming her missiles through portals

He has no resistance to explosives and the missiles resist vector and telekinesis. She could even use her flash-bangs first which both deafen and blind even if you cover your eyes and ears which would prevent him from hearing her use her explosives. Also Omni-steel is resistant to absolute heat and absolute zero and concepts (it is what Hibiki 23 is made of and the reason why she is resistant to such things.)

He can't reverse them back to her

Also being that she can also send attacks into pocket dimensions to bypass space and durability wouldn't that get past his vector defenses anyway?

She can also cast her Anti-Heal spell which reduces how much he can heal and basically stops all types of Regenerationn regardless of type. Plus she has boosted damage to the opposite side.

Being that he wouldn't be able to sense her at all she could spam her long distance portal attacks while he blindly attacks and misses her. She can also kill fate which prevents certain actions from being taken meaning she could kill the fate of her burning up or kill fate in such a way that would prevent him from using his powers in a destructive way but not stopping him from using his powers. Plus with the aid of her duplicates she could easily out number him with a lot of portals. Plus with her fate manipulation making the impossible possible she could survive his attacks.

Venus has no resistance to Fate Manipulation meaning that she could make all of her attacks fated to hit him or make all of his attempts to hit her fail. Being that she can make the impossible possible I would like to believe that even means bypassing his Death-inducement and hitting him with For Whom the Bell Tolls killing him with an instant-death attack caused by a cut caused by the shrapnel from the missiles or even her knives being thrown through the portal.

I am aware of it saying that she overcomes impossible odds but this just means things like avoiding an unavoidable attack, surviving fatal attacks or increasing the likely hood of For Whom the Bell Tolls activating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back