• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
>the current High 2-A uses Superpower Wiki abilities

...probably, yes.

She has to beat Pun-Pu too to get the first spot
...oh yea.

Yup, Damus is ******.

1.Did you really have to curse?

2. I looked at Pun-Pun's profile and It's actually not that bad of a Match. Xarans are actually very overpowered in the 2099:Zenith Verse and Pun-pun is equal, if not a little bit more powerful.

3. I wasn't trying to get him into the top spot. 3rd place is fine.

1. Is there a problem with it?

2. D&D Gods are up in the strongest 2-As for a reason.

3. Sure, then.

Anyways, this needs one more vote, and Valev will come for 6-A while he's at it. Sure.

...An EWTRTW character that's not absurdly smurfy? Impossible! Tell me all the broken stuff she has!

Huh.

Seems like she dies, then /s

(Though, really, what does she do that's a big issue?)

Overlord775 said:
Mind explaining how Xanas compares ?

Because Damus doesn't even have 1/4 the amount of stuff Pun-Pun has
It's Xarans, lol. Also the Xaran race can causally make a near infinite amount of timelines by barely even thinking. If Pun-Pun is stronger than that, then I'm cool with that. Mostly because I suggested he should be 2nd or 3rd a while ago.

@Moritzva

Well, Gianna can use her sharingan to space hax him to pieces

or exploit Pacifism by making him kill a summon to completly drain his lifeforce and age him to death

or spawn a black hole on him

also her Fool's act allows her to bypasses planetary resistance to mind hax and would leave Vavet open for attacks

and BTW, she would know what works and what doesn't because of her Information Analysis

So, what can Vavet do against that ?

@Komo

k

Moritzva said:
Near infinite amount of timelines isn't High 2-A, though.

Heck, non-infinite number of timelines is 2-B.
Well, think of Xarans like Mr. Mxy from DC comics. They transcend the past, present, and future. They see 3-D beings as flat. And Damus' mother Jena has shown to do things that even a few Xarans can do, like turning millions of timelines into candy, causing multiverses to explode, moving in frozen time and Hypertime, etc.

That still seems 2-B with the exception of the transcendence part, which entirely depends on the verse at hand.

But given how timelines are a 4-D matter in most media, that's 2-B.

Mr Mxy is 5-D, yes, but all of the actual in-verse feats for Damus' race were 4-D.

Except for the one that said "Oh yea, they are 5-D" since yea, fair enough.

Overlord775 said:
@Moritzva
Well, Gianna can use her sharingan to space hax him to pieces

or exploit Pacifism by making him kill a summon to completly drain his lifeforce and age him to death

or spawn a black hole on him

also her Fool's act allows her to bypasses planetary resistance to mind hax and would leave Vavet open for attacks

and BTW, she would know what works and what doesn't because of her Information Analysis

So, what can Vavet do against that ?

Moritzva said:
That still seems 2-B with the exception of the transcendence part, which entirely depends on the verse at hand.

But given how timelines are a 4-D matter in most media, that's 2-B.
Well, even the timelines in 2099:Zenith are alternate universes.

Space hax is an oof, is it a projectile?

Could you explain what this does (pacifism)? I'm not sure I get it.

...Are we talking actual black holes here? Since those are a helluva lot higher than Tier 6, and if not, then I dunno what it would be able to do.

His mindhax resistance is well above that, he'll be fine.

How does the information analysis work?

Moritzva said:
Mr Mxy is 5-D, yes, but all of the actual in-verse feats for Damus' race were 4-D.

Except for the one that said "Oh yea, they are 5-D" since yea, fair enough.
Tru. Also I'm still working on Damus' story.

It's not a projectile, she just has to look at someone for it to proc it.

Kamui: Kakashi's original dōjutsu, released from the Mangekyō Sharingan, that allows one to transfer anything to another dimension. The target is enveloped with a barrier space, and the user concentrates their mind to what they gaze at. When the technique is invoked, the area at the centre of the barrier is distorted, and the target inside the boundary is drawn in completely

which can be used to tear apart a target by only letting a part of them go throught the dimension.

Pacifism: Anyone who kills in Grayroad's presence will have their remaining lifetime stolen from them, aging rapidly to death.

actually scratch that, she shouldn't have the Black Hole creation

The profile only says Valev's resistance is up to a billion minds tho and planetary is around 8 billions

Observe: Can see the HP, MP, race, gender, status (Continuous and passive effects, from bleeding to immunity to certain powers), emotions and a brief description of an enemy.

Basically, it lets her see an enemy's character sheet.

Billions-

On a four-domensional scale.

Honestly, I've been meaning to update resistances.

...but thought based spatial rip, that's going to suck. So yea, she gets the spot with thought based dura negation.

****-

But yea, she has thought based spatial hax? Huh.

...admittedly, spatial hax might be something to get around? How does she use it in character?

(Regardless of how this discussion goes, though, don't make the match yet: I've got to update some things.)

In-Character Gianna uses it to space crush the opponet's upper half, thought i'm not sure if she would start with it, since she hasn't fought a lot in canon and has literally never had a 1v1 fight.

Crush? Would that be an AP move, then, requiring the force to crush the opponent?

Since if she doesn't lead with it nor use it to one shot, it could be fair...ish.

No, i call it "crush" because it's the best way i can describe it, it does negates durability.

It basically works by making a small portal appear in the opponent, which then starts sucking it in another dimension.

The "crush" is basically the portal closing before the enemy has fully passed in the Kumui dimension, causing him to be very messed up.

Sucking the opponent into another dimension does seem to require some manner of AP, but I'll take it as intended, then.

How badly and how quickly?

Well, for speed let's just say it's very freaking fast

it allowed her to kill an enemy before he had time to grab unto someone that was in his arm's reach and teleport away [The teleport being a though based ability]

for how bad it is

Kumui Suck

Yeaa, not much that can be done about that, then. Leading with thought based death.

Make the match

I also fail to see how she nulls something that abides by completely different concepts and laws compared to anything she has ever nulled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back