• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, PsychoWarper is spitting straight facts here. She'd be committing self-BFR and lose. She also can't kill Penn. She has no win condition.

Penn and Spike can easily outspeed a deleted profile.

"Regenerationn (High-Godly; If Amaya is injured, she can recover from major injuries faster than normal ghost. Whereas most ghosts require several seconds to heal from serious injuries, Amaya usually heals them within the span of a few milliseconds)"

Uhhhh, so what is the reason for her regen being High-Godly?

Yes, because she can regenerate from being EE alongside an entire multiverse within a few milliseconds but it might actually just be low-godly or mid-godly being that she is already just a ghost?

I believe High-Godly regen would be regenerating from higher dimensional attacks.

Like a 3D character regening from a 4D attack.

In the old system High Godly was being erased alongside all of reality on your dimensional level

In the new system High Godly is regenerating from type 2 conceptual destruction iirc

So they regenerated from a 11D attack.

Yeah I think that would count as High-Godly Regen. I would be happy for anybody else on this thread to call me out if I'm wrong though.

I don't think it being regenerating from a 11-D attack would be enought, as an higher dimensional being doesn't automattically destroy your concept if he slaps you

Like an attack that destroys the concept of reality and destroys your concept of self alongside it?

Which is how Bete Noir's EE works it erases you on a conceptual level alongside everything in the multiverses with you, in all timelines, alternate dimensions, in the past, in the present and the future. There is no you anymore if caught in his attack because your concept was erased by Bete Noir and then the now nonexistent concept of you is eaten by him to make sure that you stay EE.

Mid Godly is having your mind, soul, and body erased, and coming back.

High Godly is having your mind, soul, body, and house erased, then coming back.

Your dimensionality is that house.

Ok so her regen justification needs to be changed to show why she has High-Godly cause atm that justification doesnt look like any Godly regen.

Overlord775 said:
That was/is about to be changed
Last time I checked, High Godly went nowhere.

I personally disagree with it, though.

I think it should only be just coming back from superior erasure that a higher dimensional being has. Destroying the universe they are in or house to me just sounds like more range and Aoe not much to do with actually being a stronger EE attack individually to the person. Anime doesn't always follow the rule of more aoe means a stronger attack. Like I have EE attacks. One is an explosion from an attack that will wipe an entire universe, another is a halberd that erases whatever it touches. Equal EE level. The first has more range so it can be more useful, but not really more potent. While the halberd is a far more quicker and accurate attack. Aoe does means an attack is stronger, but at the same time it dont. Like an attack that can destroy a universe, vs an attack that has no real Aoe, instead is super focused to only destroy a certain something. The second could be seen as far superior to one individual target. Depends on author intention. What I get from higher dimensional characters is they are more powerful and complex In nature so certain attacks they use may infinitely superior than what a lower being can do.

Two things...

Regenerationn levels have absolutely nothing to do with dimensions (except 1-A and true godly)

High godly means you + the entire reality you are in being erased (meaning that a pure void is left behind) and still regenerating. Not really anything to do with AOE attacks.

If you are erased, you are erased. I don't see why it makes a huge differenece that the reality is also erased. That's just range. It's like ppl shot missles at me and nothing was left. And i regen, and this time you use a nuke. More will be incinerated but at the end of the day, you are still incinerated. Just more is being incinerated (Range). But a nuke has more power, but if im still incinerated either way it make no difference in terms of my regen. The point is you are already gone. What difference does it make if a wider area is gone the next time if you were already gone the first time. Regen still the same.

Scenario: Eraser ball: Shoots a ball of energy that erases sam from existence entirely. Regens Eraser greater ball: Shoots a ball that erases the reality he is in. Regens If he was already gone, he was already gone. So it made no difference with his regen

That boy sam is coming back. But his reality won't be there

The deal is that without a reality, nothing can really exist. So regenerating given these is different from mid godly due to this.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
The deal is that without a reality, nothing can really exist. So regenerating given these is different from mid godly due to this.
That's just Mid-Godly+the ability to survive in a void tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back