• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much so remember it just being them not wanting to touch the thread

She directly asked for them to be removed, but if you can catch her saying otherwise, they can go back on.

@Akre That would help if they already weren't moving at planck speeds and speed equalized only stops the originally slower character from blitzing, not the originally faster.

Moritzva said:
@Akre That would help if they already weren't moving at planck speeds and speed equalized only stops the originally slower character from blitzing, not the originally faster.
... heh? And why not? Speed equal is Speed equal

... heh? And why not? Speed equal is Speed equal

Because allowing a slower character to beat a faster character via being faster is forking dumb.

except neither of them are faster because of speed=

unavoidable/uncountable speed blitzes are bad no matter which end it comes from

Hl3 or bust said:
except neither of them are faster because of speed=

unavoidable/uncountable speed blitzes are bad no matter which end it comes from
equalizing speed to let the slower character win via being faster is still ******* stupid

Neither of them are faster

Amps are amps, unless you want to say that unavoidable blitzes from the character who're faster within their own universe are ok

Which is why i made yumei flash. Can't have speed based characters nowadays cause speed equal op. So i made her in a way speed equal was not worth much.

Hl3 or bust said:
Neither of them are faster

Amps are amps, unless you want to say that unavoidable blitzes from the character who're faster within their own universe are ok
i'm not even sure if we're talking about the same thing

She was the embodiment of speed. There was no faster. Even if you were 0. I didn't put that for obv reasons. And all of her abilities were because of her speed. So all she is capable of doing even if speed was equal. aka outrunning reality, dodging death. Etc. Are actual things she does with speed so speed equal didn't affect her abilities. I was gunna add absolute speed. I nerfed her, but she outran that. Her speed > omnipresence. Ima create one based on strength but won't be as op.

VelvetAngelzz said:
She was the embodiment of speed. There was no faster. Even if you were 0. I didn't put that for obv reasons. And all of her abilities were because of her speed. So all she is capable of doing even if speed was equal. aka outrunning reality, dodging death. Etc. Are actual things she does with speed so speed equal didn't affect her abilities. I was gunna add absolute speed. I nerfed her, but she outran that. Her speed > omnipresence. Ima create one based on strength but won't be as op.
flash is faster uwu

So yeah, The Abysswalker for High 6-A+ is fine I just needed to reword it to show the Demon Lords and Archdevils only refused to fight him outside of their realm of influence / pocket reality / Space-Time.

Showing that if they fought him outside of their Tier 2 state they knew he would stomp them.

Satan has passive 1-A plot hax, so that's not happening

we don't really have a definite list of other contenders, but the other main one was Mars

Yeah I mean, if a 1-A hax character goes (But plot tho), he might as well just be a 1-A since AP is irrelevent but eh.

The Concept Manipulation has changed to simply harming Abstract beings and the concept they embody. Though he can still burn and absorb souls.

That would still involve hitting someone's concept to death, which no one in JoAT as a whole resists

When his hellfire weapons hits a soul it burns the part that made direct contact with the flame, it doesn't spread. Think of it like hot metal burning skin but replace skin with soul. They can survive a few blasts before being burned from existance.

Ehh

Either way Rose is outclassed by quite a bit in skill and abilities so they'd lose one way or another

Rip Rose

Also, more VSBWRP characters coming for High 6-C, so rip Bleach fcs too.

Theoretically, what if we made a Wiki's Strongest, but without all VSBWRP characters? I wonder how different the list would be.

Each spot with a VSBWRP character in it would have another character (or no character) there. That's kind of what removing something from a list does.

WHYNAUT said:
Each spot with a VSBWRP character in it would have another character (or no character) there. That's kind of what removing something from a list does.
No shit, Sherlock.

What I mean is, will the list still be filled with hypersmurfs? How much weaker?

It would definitely still be filled with hypersmurfs. I mean this is FC/OC after all. Some of the VSBWRP spots would have considerably weaker characters in them others would still have very powerful characters there.

Hl3 or bust said:
the plot hax shouldn't even work in a neutral universe anyways because it's literally a ball of light doing stuff for them, and said ball wouldn't exist in the match
I mean that's like arguing all those people with type 8 on someone else suddenly don't have the type 8, but sure.

That's only where true godly comes from though, the plot hax preventing him from dying and saying he wins is his own

I don't agree with that being allowed in a neutral universe as well but I don't make the standards and people don't care enough to change it

The plot hax is literally the AoH going "no" when you try to do something that a Neverworld guy doesn't want you to do tho

Nah. Satan's made of fantasy, which is the source of his plot hax, as it pulls everything around him into his "story". AoH just creates it and decides who gets it and how much. It's not the one using the plot hax.

A bit like if Satan was Spider-Man And AoH was the radioactive spider

If everyone who is currently contesting a spot on the list could please succinctly reiterate who it is that is contesting what, in the case of my having missed anything up to this point, that would be helpful. I am going to create the next thread soon, on account of the current one's length.

I'll leave High 6-C be, since Kveld has someone going into there in the near future. Or, someones.

High 6-B, the match needs one more vote.

And possibly 6-A, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back