• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes. Winning via no contest.

Anyways, turns out very few characters resist Power Bestowal, so I guess someone I have might take 5-C pretty quickly.

...or not. Chances are they'll get upgraded via accidentally writing a bigger feat. I'll think about it.

"Anyways, turns out very few characters resist Power Bestowal, so I guess someone I have might take 5-C pretty quickly."

... Why would you resist Power Bestowal? Those are almost always beneficial or willing

I don't think that actually happens. Nonexistent Physiology means to paradoxically exist and yet lack the traits one expects from Existing. You don't get EE'd from it.

Akreious said:
"Anyways, turns out very few characters resist Power Bestowal, so I guess someone I have might take 5-C pretty quickly."

... Why would you resist Power Bestowal? Those are almost always beneficial or willing
It's used as a method of resistance negation.

Essentially, the Trojan Horse of haxes, is the best way I can put it.

I mean I guess you can proxy a hax on the opponent but it sort of depends on the hax in question.

For instance, going back to the Nonexistent Physiology example, they wouldn't Self-EE if they resist EE in the first place. All you did is give them Nonexistent Physiology which is generally more of a benefit.

Akreious said:
I mean I guess you can proxy a hax on the opponent but it sort of depends on the hax in question.

For instance, going back to the Nonexistent Physiology example, they wouldn't Self-EE if they resist EE in the first place. All you did is give them Nonexistent Physiology which is generally more of a benefit.
In verse, it's effectively a curse wrapped in glitter and a bowtie, made to sneak past resistances and open up a can of utter control and dominance over them and their magic.

(Granted, the Resistance Negation portion will only be up to a certain level shown in-verse, which ain't that high compared to a lot of this list, so :p)

Dunno if he can beat either of the 5-C contenders.

Take it to the thread.

At least Multi-Continent level+, likely even higher (With only The Crucible he was able to battle a manifestation created by the The Abyss and who's strikes threatened to shatter the nine hells however this was early into rampage through hell and gained more power both physically and with available equipment over time. All Demon Lords & Archdevils feared his might)

Uh, aren't the layers of hell supposed to be infinite in size and demons lords Low 2-C to 2-C ?

That is only when they are in their realm of power. While on the first layer of hell they are only Multi-Continent level but his Multi-Continent level+ comes from the demon he fought. All of them are too scared to fight him on the first level of hell.

It says (up to) meaning that is his Highest-End which I could probably put down but his minimum is Multi-Continent level+. Bambu says Multi-Continent level+ makes the most sense for him but I'll ask him to make sure later.

Well, he did break a crystal that survived attacks of this Level, and he matched Hercules, who threw an comet with the force of 561 teratons

But why is he Wiki's Strongest High 6-B?

I didn't say that. I said that he should be No.3, and that's at best. There might be hundreds of characters physically stronger than Damus that are also High 6-B, unless you're including Hax abilities

I swear, if I actually have to nominate Valev simply so people stop winning by no contest, I'm going to hurt myself.

I...

Am I suppose to contest High 6-C as well, now?

Very possibly. Have you tried finding someone in the tier that actually beats Valev? That's kinda the prerequisite for being not-Strongest in the tier.

The issue comes, Perp, that the guy either hobosolos and wins via no contest, or gets stomped by actual, EWTRTW-level smurfs.

Like-

9-B, 8-A, obviously he can't contend.

High 6-C, I believe she absolutely punts Sosuke and wins via no contest.

High 6-B and 6-A, he takes both; former due to no contest once more with the feeling and latter due to them not being very strong.

He's getting a Tier 5 key, but that just depends on where he lands. After all, I'm not even going to bother with Irre Darstellerisch. Surprisingly enough, the Tier 5 key and Tier 2 keys are the only ones that feel "strong" and not "simply avoiding competition."

To sum it up, it just feels like Valev is winning via no/next to no contest, which is pretty lame.

Well, I'll poke around for actual contest/nominations once I can find the time. Until then, that's about all we can really do for this.

Well, then must we make the matches for High 6-C and 6-A?

I don't know how to feel about this.

Oh!

Side note, Perp-

Last time I checked, Fate did not want her characters, Dragnar Eridanus and Crescentia C. Alhazred, on the list at all, so they should be removed from 6-B.

also i realized planck time speed amps will probably punt a lot of people, welp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back