• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMUA said:
So both of these people got upgraded to be 6-B at their peak, so, I guess they can go under Perry and Colzin

That said, Siren is still valid for High 6-C (Though she's a bit weaker than her 6-B key), and... yeah, Castle Chaos protags aren't that particularly strong. Though, then again, Gal with Hellfire is pretty dangerous

If it were important i would have added that. So it's to be assumed personality won't have anything to do with the fight. But hey, let me drop it. I been in this body of water for too long, gotta jump in a fresh water lake now.

I am going to say, FC/OC is a writing site, not a versus debating site.

Half-assing your personalities because "It doesn't matter in a vs fight" is a really bad for your profile in general

1. Doesn't matter. You can't have those kinds of powers on profiles. period.
  2. It actually isn't. Notable attacks = explanation, which is directly within a rule that even states that characters that are made just to be on here are banned. Explanation of stuff makes it clear that it isn't.
  3. I don't know what you mean when you say "I don't have them all" but if that means some listed aren't actually on the character, that's really dumb. Also outrunning something isn't resisting it, it's simply dodging, you can't list a resistance for that.
  4. That excuse doesn't work. It still has to explained in a way that makes sense.
  5. You still have to explain that in there. Saying that she "embodies speed" makes me think she is speed, making her type 8 dependent on herself, which kind of makes it useless and not really worthy of listing.
  6. I never mentioned appearance. Personality is a thing because profiles are expected to have quality. Quality is another thing that makes it more likely that it won't be interpreted as made just to be here. Quality control is also a thing on this site, whether you like or not.
That's enough for me on this thread, if you need to continue this, contact me on discord.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I am going to say, FC/OC is a writing site, not a versus debating site.

Half-assing your personalities because "It doesn't matter in a vs fight" is a really bad for your profile in general
It's both. Second statement applies since both exist.

Considering how she doesn't vary beyond Aliax's max tier, her vs Aliax is literally just her vs her but better and with whatever extra powers Lumi decided to throw on for giggles.

I'd like to add I don't care about that Yumei character at all as she isn't even in my thing. But, I'm getting quite fed up by lots of minor things adding up around me. Not one specific thing, But lot's of small things adding up that's pissing me off. So in reality, I was just looking for a fight cause people contested me. But I managed to not insult anybody, and dropped it. So it wasn't cause I actually cared about that character I made on the fly, but i'm Just mad. (Not made to take a spot, but made to be a broken character).

Hl3 or bust said:
Considering how she doesn't vary beyond Aliax's max tier, her vs Aliax is literally just her vs her but better and with whatever extra powers Lumi decided to throw on for giggles.
Oh you'd be surprised

Jun:

Tier: Varies, up to High 1-B, possibly 1-A with most Schema or Innate Magic Field, 1-A with Butterfly Dream

And seeing that not even a 1-A being in her own universe could mimic her, I doubt that Aliax could either. Plus how would he get past her Kyouchou no Yume that can affect Outerverse level beings?

Aliax:

Tier: Varies, up to High 1-C, possibly 1-A

There are massive gaps in power between most 1-As. From what I understand Aliax is far higher into the tier.

My point is that he wouldn't be able to copy her in the first place 1-A or otherwise

Because has Aliax ever copied a being who's racial ability is being uncopyable; I don't see any feat that says that he has when starting from nothing after meeting his target.

Except for the woman who gives Jun her Butterfly Dream is a Tier 0 (or what used to be considered a Tier 0) your point is what exactly? I didn't even come here for a fight I just wanted my character to be placed into the second slot but if you really want a fight then I shall make one.

It would be a safe beat that both the The Luminous Being and Ilona are about the same level being that the The Luminous Being is a stand in for the Dungeon Master and the other is a stand in for the story's writer.

Ilona is Omnilocked and transcends fiction & reality being literally outside the story itself, but I was told that was unfair for other characters being that she is outside of what can be eve considered a plausible verse or infinite dimensional realm. (With the added irony that she is also all of Creation and the story's writer herself)

Which is why I said that both Lumi and Ilona are presumably on the same level as each other

How is that a loss? If she left the Reality the fight takes place in and doesnt come back after like 24 hours thats self BFR.

Also penn is in fact faster than her and would blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back