• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZephyrosOmega said:
I think Post-Kawa Zephyr takes Low 7-C now. Literally the same as post-sanda, but with higher AP and new shit
Link profile?

Ahh I get it now I think

He can actually vary his power level while she is variable because her spells and such have different potencies

They can only be added based on their 10-C abilities. Anything that puts their AP above 10-C isn't allowed.

They do that here? Huh so this is a bit different from the one on VS.

So for 9-A whats going on with the speed equalised and unequalised? Afaik Iblis has no win con against Damian and I dont think their speed difference is enough that he will never be able to effect her.

You need like finite vs infinite type differences in speed for that to apply afaik.

PsychoWarper said:
They can only be added based on their 10-C abilities. Anything that puts their AP above 10-C isn't allowed.
They do that here? Huh so this is a bit different from the one on VS.
...that's how it is on VSBW, too. Only abilities that are inside your tier's AP.

Reinhard is allowed his 1-A spear, Pelinal is allowed his 1-A Madness and Molecule Man is "10-B physically, High 1-B with powers".

PsychoWarper said:
Reinhard is allowed his 1-A spear, Pelinal is allowed his 1-A Madness and Molecule Man is "10-B physically, High 1-B with powers".
Reinhard's abilities happen to also be 1-A, too. He doesn't just need AP- his hax is suitable.

Pelinal is fine because hax =/= AP.

I dunno about Molecule Man, so I can't comment.

Imouto-tan said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Reinhard_HeydrichTier: At least 5-B, likely far higher, 1-A via LLT and hax | 3-A, will eventually become 1-A | 1-A
Seems legit that his base is 5-B but has 1-A via HAX
Yea

Hax, that's the thing.

He doesn't actually need 1-A AP since his hax is just that potent.

On the contrary, a guy with 8-A AP can't go into Top 10-B then beat everyone with AP, that's dumb.

Wait is 2-A being contested?

Because Zen'O is straight up 1-A in terms of "Killability". You cannot erase nor kill him without killing his 1-A self which is basically everything-less. This true self does not abide by any Soul Systems, Time, Concepts, Reality and whatnot since he sort of predates literally all of it. This is why even though Zen'O can't really do anything to The Core (Assuming he's not allowed to use 1-A lolErase), the Core can't really do anything to Zen'O.

And it isn't just any level of 1-A, Zen'O is a Infinite^Infinite Hierachies ad infinium of hierarchies above Baseline due to how The Void works (His Origin "World").

Now onto the thing I actually came back to this site for! This is my gift to you after my absence! Yay? Ephemeral Oma Zi-O! Not sure where he can be placed, but he has insane haxes and BS abilities such as kamen Rider Ex-Aid's Invincibility. If you search up Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, you can see what that "Invincibility" Entails with all of its resistances.

If he is 1-A he is 1-A. Apparently you can pick tiers. Like if a character is "At least 2-A", but possibly 1-B, you can choose either which is weird. Both of those 2-A's were being contested by Yumei Flash, but she is a "NLF" apparently, and no one want's to deal with her. I let it go, cause i care about another fight. Though, still hasn't been banned yet without a good reason. ƒÆüÔÇìÔÖÇ´©Å

He isn't saying Zen'O is 1-A, he's saying Zen'O is a smurf with 1-A hax. And just in case, don't start treating characters from Akreious as the norm.

I believe it's been universally agreed upon that Yumei is out.

Zen'o will have to be examined closely, so could you link the profile, Akreious?

>i believe it's been universally agreed upon that Yumei is out

Not a single soul said that. And you never countered my argument that said your vote was null and void

VelvetAngelzz said:
>i believe it's been universally agreed upon that Yumei is out

Not a single soul said that. And you never countered my argument that said your vote was null and void
I did, HL3 did, I believe Drag did(?)...

List goes on. Not to mention, you can't decide which votes are or aren't valid. Not to mention, you failed to address a single one of my points.

Yumei is off the list. Period.

None of them did, and drag never came here. Though i wouldn't be surprised if they popped in now. Literally no one agreed. Or said she should. I find it interesting you said drag when he never spoke about her. All he did was comment on her page and say's some random person solo's.

I addressed all of your points. The "Immunities" are resistances. I just choose to explain it that way, but on the profile it says Resistances. Has scaling that links to other characters, powers are all explained. And some are to just make the profile look better like "Immobility"

Not off

Oh hey someone mentioned my name when regarding that character (I'm talking about Yumei Flash here)

and I would definitely say no, she can't be added, and here is why.

1. lots of powerlisting powers that are redundant to each other and also NLFs. (You literally added absolute powers. That's basically the textbook definition of NLF)
  2. She has a blank notable attacks section.
  3. You wrote "Extraordinary Genius" without justification. Read the intelligence page and you'll know why this is a problem.
  4. literally every resistance doesn't work. That, and some listed are just powerlisting powers that honestly don't need to be there
  5. A lot of the powers "by sheer speed" don't work either.
  6. Justificationless type 8 immortality
  7. No effort in personality section
  8. Various formatting errors that I don't want to get into

Imma take a wild shot and say the Type 8 is that she will come back so long as the concept of speed exists, but if thats true it should be mentioned on the page.

Close but no cigar.

1. Literally just to make the profile look more spicey and interesting as powerlisting has unique specific powers. The absoulte stuff is to be ignored.

2. This is irrelevant.

3. Okay.

4. "Literally every resistance does not work." Uhh, i don't have them all. Plus, even if i did. there should be no issue with that as long as it can be explained.

5. What? This is nonsense. It's fiction. It works, it's just silly. They all work just fine. And i explain how.

6. It's pretty obvious to figure out which type 8. Speed embodiment and all.

7. And? I simply don't like wasting my time on that and appearance. The stats, powers, is the most important thing. I always half ass those 2. I just say "See picture" cause i hate describing. Even if they don't look like that in story, certain images are visually appealing on the profile. Personality is something i'll add more of when i feel like it same with backstory. As far as profile it's not the most important thing.

8. Why not fix it then? i'm pretty familiar with format

Then you didn't even make a character in that case

Appearance and Personality are the most important parts of a characters, because without those all you are left with is a sad excuse for a bunch of powers on a page with a name & a semi-cute anime girl for the picture.

Sorry if that came off as rude but that is just how it is, maybe you should spend more time on your characters before trying to implement them into anything like this, yeah? Even half-justifications are better than none at all. That's how I see it anyway ^_^;

Again, sorry for the bother

Which i had. I've seen characters with far less regarding both in actual verses. But hey, quality police is all, "Um it must be really detailed and all because uhh." Again, i go back and add more detail to stuff like that all time. But in this fight it's literally irrelevant. Talk about the actual abilities, you know stuff that will actually determine the fight. Cause all i have to do is "Add more" and that argument goes out the window. I can randomly create a super interesting character that is made to take a spot. Nothing changes. The profile is just more interesting. "Not interesting enough." At this point it's just trying whatever you can to deny the inevitable because a character you find not interesting stomps. Plus it's a matter of opinion. If i'm being honest her powers are among the most interesting. Lacking some personality boohoo.

Well these actual verses are trying to get their characters onto top strongest lists or even into fights with other characters now are they?

A character's personality could dictate how they use their power or even their tactical knowledge to an extent. Their appearance on the other hand would influence what they wear (i.e. a bullet-proof vest or spandex outfit) or if they have equipment or weapons. The character's personality could also lead into the appearance because maybe they like being left alone and blocking others out so they wear headphones over their ears.

But this is it for me, no more derailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back