• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velvet, your nomination is literal pure NLF.

"Immunity" is a no. Half of these abilities have nothing to do with even conceptual speed. You have zero in-verse feats on the profile.

Core keeps the spot.

NLF with immeasurable speed and not irrel. Meaning she technically slower than Alice. How is it a nlf? lol. Not a nlf in anyway as i described above. What exactly is nlf? Nothing. Nlf was slapped on cause you knew she wins. She broken but not a nlf. Close, but not quite. Not sure with the in verse feats have to do with anything. Everything she can do is described in the powers and abilities section. Which is why i elaborated this time. No in verse feats cause she not even part of the main multiverse. Won't even be seen. But she does exist. No filler. Word of god. Deal. But i did make a comparison with Artemis and Inferno king.

Also she is beyond conceptual speed. Those abilties she can do because of her speed. Reality warping by running to that outcome. Dodging the reality that she did not do a certain something. Whichever way you prefer. Also it has a few in verse feats. Such as her being immune to a negative reality warping effects by dodging that outcome. It's in the quote. And i said she can prevent everyone in the multiverse from being killed all at the same time.

gg no re

Half of what you said was a direct insult to me, assumption about me, or didn't answer a word of what I said.

The other half also addressed 0 of my points and didn't touch on 'immunity to death manip' at all. Or any other immunities.

You just admitted that every one of her feats are not at all in-verse and are Word of God. Thus, she has no canonicity?

I vote for disqualification. NLF and incomplete profile with zero feats in canon, relying only on NLF statements from WoG.

None of what I said has anything to do with you lol.

She has them, but not present in the current story. Also, everything you said is irrelevant. I can randomly write something on a sheet of paper and say there is your in verse feat. I can go as far as add it and say that it did happen. Which is why "no in verse feats" makes zero sense when talking to the creator. I can just add it and say it happened and your argument would die instantly. But it's not even necessary to do In the first place.

Therefor disqualified invalid. It's More like you don't like the character

VelvetAngelzz said:
What exactly is nlf? Nothing. Nlf was slapped on cause you knew she wins.
Assumptions about my thought processes are not arguments based on facts.

There is a rule against exactly what you just said, you know that, right? Against writing poor, arbitrary feats and characters to score on Wiki's Strongest? So... she's disqualified. You just admitted you can write whatever the **** you want without regards to a good story.

I'm going to say that if you wanna negate Willpower Defense you'd have to negate the interference of this guy

That doesn't mean he resists everything on a 1-B level you just can't get rid of Willpower Defense unless you get rid of the Core

So basically, Linx resists, negates, and chucks galaxies at her.

The quality is irrelevant. That sounds like salt. Regarding the last thing you said, yes I can. And? The feats part is irrelevant. If you want feats I can add that. Simple. Also quality is a matter of opinion. So that makes the argument about quality irrelevant. Something good to me can be bad to someone else. Simple. Also I didn't make her to take the spot. I wanted a character based on speed. And as I'm making the profile she just so happen to be good enough for the spot. So either way you look at it, I'm good. I know how to get around rules.

Her not having Irrelevant speed is no point, as only a 1-A entity can even have it.

Also she's obviusly just a loloverpowered character made specifically to take a spot, so should be allowed

Okay.

If quality is an opinion, then we should vote.

I vote to disqualify the speedster for an unfinished profile with NLF and limited feats, with the author blatantly admitting they don't care about quality and will make up random feats and abilities on the dime as they see fit.

You can't prove any nlf. Stop throwing it around.

Also you say "made to take the spot." Is irrelevant. You have no proof any character is made to take a spot. And so what if they are? It means nothing, after all strength is strength. So if it's stronger it's stronger. "Made to take a spot." More like, I'm annoyed this character can easily take the spot. So what if that was the intention or not? After all, if it's stronger it's stronger.

I said that cause you saying "no feats" to an Author that's rolling you how it is. It's extremely silly. It's like I make a character with these abilities, and you are like prove they can do these abilities. Wut. All I gotta do is write. It's not that I don't care for quality I just think the argument is silly. Literally makes no sense. It's salt and nothing more

Not made to take a spot. Just so happens to easily take the spot. Simple

I proved NLF multiple times. Namely, immunity.

It's an opinion based matter, based on speculation.

Again, you throw around more adjectives and assumptions and straw man's ("Literally makes no sense", "It's just salt", etc) than actual arguments.

Now, to the votes.

Actually there is a level of basic quality that is expected and if a profile doesnt meet it the profile will be asked to be revised and if it isnt then its deleted.

Also he says NLF due to your claim that she can simply dodge everything which is in fact No Limits Fallacy, also all of this would be basically negated by a simple "Speed Equalised".

Immunity? I think on the power and abilities I said "resistance" and added all the powers she is resistant to with explanations why or how she does it all after resistance.

Because everything you are arguing makes no sense. That's why I aid it. They can all be easily "countered." With workarounds or just straight "ask your self if that even sounds right."

I ain't add immunity to avoid nlf. Yea show me where I added immunity.

So yea, voting should be denied

I only recall saying immunity for powenull. Immunity resistance whatever. That can literally be edited. A mod told me to change my immunities to resistances before and I did so.

@psycho and has it. The stats scale to other characters in the verse which I even had a link to. Has backstory, detailed powers with explanations of.

Dodge everything, as an ability not just on "I'm fast boi" Outrunning concepts etc is what she does. Her power is speed. It's not something she has. She is speed. So she does things with it most can't. Also she has instinctive reaction. So it's not them being equal in speed, makes her unable to do what she does. She was created to be anti speed equalized. The only thing it stops is you dying instantly. Her powers wont dimish because of it. Dodging realities is what she does. it's not cause she was faster than you. Therefor speed equal means nothing. it's cause that's what she can do with her speed, not because the gap in speed which is suddenly equalized. Not all speedy chars can make afterimages or clones etc. Emdodiment of speed. So the stuff she does with it are of different level. Look at it as abilities she can do with her speed and not she does this cause she is fast if that makes sense. Like equalizing speed won't make a bleach character unable to flash step. It's an ability they can use with speed.

Not made to take a spot i would do it in other ways. Such as simply adding better feats and skills. Made to be a character with a unique power. What speed of the highest level would look like. Speed can be a power. As i'm making the profile i realized she could probably take the 2-A spot. Not because i wanted her to, no, i like making characters based on certain powers of the highest degree. It's unqiue no matter how you slice it. You dont see ppl do all that with only speed. The only thing that makes it sound like so, is when i said when i;m done with character will take the 2-A spot. And when i said i could just add in verse stuff if that was his main faulty argument.

"To be on this list, your character must have detailed explanations on most of their abilities and why the character can use it (also it's recommended that the character is of good quality anyways so that their chances of entering this list increases), so that we can prevent anyone from simply creating a character just to get on here."

This has, in fact, been a rule essentially since the advent of Wiki's Strongest being a thing. That is all.

Question, why does this serie of threads even continue on ?

Like, it only encourages people to make more loloverpowered profiles

Imouto-tan said:
I am not sure if Zhiruo Jiang would be 10-C due not not really being that physically impressive or variable being that all of her powers have different potencies of strength.
They can only be added based on their 10-C abilities. Anything that puts their AP above 10-C isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back