• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also her reaction speed is a 1/4th of a plank instant which is vastly faster than his Massively FTL+ reactions and combat speed (Can react to events that occur over fractions of a picosecond)

Being that a plank instant is already realistically faster than a picosecond she can easily react and counter him in kind.

"Instinctive Reaction Sierra's body automatically blocks incoming attacks without thinking even when asleep and unconscious. Reacts in less than a 1/4th of a plank instant." Plus her time stop is on a level that outclasses what he can resist meaning that the battle would be over as soon as it starts. She stops time in the beginning of the match she can run fast enough to get exactly 120 miles away even before the third second ends and then uses her sub-spaces and portals that move things instantaneously bypassing his defenses with her explosives which he has no resistance to but they are resistant to his abilities.

Furthermore, Sierra has Negation Resistance meaning that she has a high resistance to having her resistances negated so even if he could bypass/negate her resistances somehow he wouldn't be very successful but her attacks all bypass durability and resistances plus they all hit on a conceptual level.

Make another thread. Also, just edit a previous post if no one's responded to the material of it rather than bog the thread down with more and more.

Wait I was warned before?

When? I didn't see it on my message wall or on this thread at all until now. But sure thing, I'll make another thread.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
................... explain why they would all stalemate each other.
It's basically unnecessary though, if a verse is strong enough they can just take the no. 1 spot. It's boring to have just

1. Character from Abnormalverse

2. Also a character from Abnormalverse

3. Abnormalverse character 3, the return of the bees.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
................... explain why they would all stalemate each other.
They don't. But there's no point in the top 3 just being Steelhide, Zephyr, Brine. VS wiki does it on their top strongest list to save space too.

That's like saying she can outrun a resistance. It doesn't work because the resistance is already there before she is.

She probably gets stomped by...

All of our 2-As

It doesn't matter. She can change it with pure speed lol.

Also you clearly didn't read anything on the profile if you think that. There's literally not anything a 2-A can do against all that as far as I'm aware

VelvetAngelzz said:
It doesn't matter. She can change it with pure speed lol.

Also you clearly didn't read anything on the profile if you think that. There's literally anything a 2-A can do against all that as far as I'm aware
Okay. She starts running.

Willpower Defense is stronger, and ignores it.

She dies.

Without proper feats, I can't really name a single 2-A contender who wouldn't smack her.

Is it just me or does this woman remind me of "Dodge Gae Bolg" Archer except without any of the self awareness?

VelvetAngelzz said:
>Willpower Defense is stronger, and ignores it

>She dies

I think you only read a little bit
Give me feats of her defeating anything remotely as potent as the passive, ingrained ability that is Willpower Defense.

You don't really understand the power then. Even if she is already dead, or erase from existence she can come back from that with pure speed. That's why she has immunity to death manipulation and high godly regen. She can even deny herself having a negativity experience by outrunning it. Negative could mean damage, or even something as simple as not having something she wants, that also counts as negative. She can also run towards positivity, anything she sees as negative from her perspective

Absolute speed with instinctive reaction means everything will be done passively. Making attacks pretty much useless. If she dies she evades it. Simple. She can change reality to her liking with pure speed. By outrunning the ones she does not want to one she desires. Also She is immune to powernull.

And this is only explaining it at a basic level. Goddess of speed. She can do anything pretty much on speed alone. That's why her quote says "there is nothing I cannot do with speed"

So it's basically NLF speed

If thats taken as legit that doesnt help her attack so some characters the best she could hope for is incon.

Not really nlf, but close. She didn't mean it as she is tier 0 with speed, but with her speed she can pretty much do things not associated with it like reality warping

Also one of the links takes you to w:c:powerlisting:Absolute Speed, but that is kinda Just for lore and the profile. To make it look better. I didnt use that in my claim cause that is literally nlf. But it's on there anyway

EE, Elemental Manipulation, fighting of course, reality Warping, conceptual manipulation, Powernull, energy manipulation, durability negation, negative outcome inducement in the opponent. Regenerationn negation, and a lot of other things. Just the stuff I feel like typing that will matter I think. It's not just defensive. I used to quote "there is nothing I cannot catch or dodge." Implying offensive and defensive.

I had another verse that had similar broken shit. One was called the Royal. Where the user is superior to anything she considers herself superior to. At first glance it seems like animal and nature Manipulation cause humans think themselves superior to animals and plants. But in reality is she gains superiority, dominion, and control over anything she thinks she is superior than.

Another was called the Evade, which is the Similar to what Yumei has. Evading pretty much everything. Attacks, negative outcomes, negative realities.

The shield, deflecting anything. Even certain reality or outcomes as well.

The rebel. Deny pretty much anything. All are similar but different. Obviously I ain't explain in full detail

Since there don't seem to be any contenders at the moment, I'm bumping this.

Unless ahe can beat Prime Reggy and Colzin, she gets the #2 spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back