• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

Also, overlord should upscale to 7-B, Game and Watch is becoming 7-B, and ur mum gai

The feat is literally .3 Megatons off the mark and Overlord is superior to the ninjas by quite a bit

I subsist off the energy generated by the show's run. I think I can tell who upscales where

I'm making the revision by tomorrow, since "Endings" aired already, so you can talk there.

Damian Adreas doesn't have a 7-B key anymore, so he needs removed from 7-B key

>Looks at stronger High 7-C

>Is Nomber

>Looks at said key on his page

>Literally no hax to speak of

uh.....................David for High 7-C I guess?

Firstly DND

Secondly man I wish I could make an Oblivion profile

Ryan is, yeah. In-Character Wish spam for big boy threats plus passively bringing the landscape to life to fight for him.

>Implying it's not a bit of a work in progress

Anyway Metatron and Michael are both more anti-hax then hax, so I'll polish everything up before I actually begin to push it.

( If you really want the AP it's via scaling to Dan (Unity is Dead))

>posting a work of progress onto wiki's strongest

alright Rose for High 6-A lol

Also can you at least say what mons he has to get Low 7-B AP? Note that Kai is extremely superior to Zeke (SAO:TTRPG)

Yobo Blue said:
>Implying it's not a bit of a work in progress

Anyway Metatron and Michael are both more anti-hax then hax, so I'll polish everything up before I actually begin to push it.

( If you really want the AP it's via scaling to Dan (Unity is Dead))
Sorry. But no posting work in progress pages on Wiki's Strongest thread. And Dan doesn't have the AP.

I mean is there a particular reason why he shouldn't

Trail of Cthulhu is just EU stuff

EU Cthulhu Mythos stuff has a completly different scaling chain and stat line then canon Cthulhu, you are aware of that, right?

Cthuthi still travel between stars and sit around in stars, Shoggoths are still comparable.

No. Its Cthulhu himself thats star level in the original. In the EU he's 1-A and halfway to Azathoth's level IIRC, considering Azzy's explanation. Which also mentioned it being about as inconsistent as DC and Marvel if I remember correctly.

Back