• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: IX

There's no point in making a thread, Linx wins via Immeasurable Speed and higher durability already. Is it okay to put them third?

AllanShadow78 said:
i have a question where would Raioz be within this list? if he is even close to the top 3 of any tier at all
1. That True Godly is definitely not True Godly.

2. Probably not.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Technically, it can be done, but there has to be some actual 1-A character involved.
What about the Paradox Manipulation ability? thats the reason i gave he can have that Regenerationn level, im currently editing a some of stuff so you wont see if after a while.

weird, you let me harm higher dimensional entities due to the nature of the ability, but wont let me have Regenerationn on that level even if the power allows it. but ok i wont fight it

Your character can have tier hax and regen without being that tier. True godly doesn't make you 1-A, but there should be a reason for it. Say a feat from a 1-A or above. Maybe a 1-A or above is the reason you can't die. But a feat is needed. There has to be some 1-A involvement or mention. Take note of it in description.

Powers can give stuff like that. Just gotta explain why. Literally it. I don't like to do it, cause WOG.

Anyhow...

Should I make the 5-C matches? Since Speed Unequal and Speed Equal are both pretty predictable.

Yanald gets yeeted due to standard resistances

Immeasurable speed boost from Ainz may be an issue, but he still needs to think to do it, which would make the matches an incon assuming TIC boys don't have some sort of acausality or anything like that

Well, speed unequal, he gets kicked by MFTL+ shenanigans.

Speed Equal, if he thinks with an amp, and the opponent thinks with a kill, Ainz just sorta dies. Or outspeed.

Not to mention, being a TGOALID counterpart, it'll take some time to kick in, similar to TGOALID's 10 second cast time.

I believe that is incorrect.

The name of the skill—ÒÇîThe Goal of All Life Is DeathÒÇì.

In an instant, a clock with its hands marking the twelve o'clock position appeared behind Ainz's back. He then cast a spell.

"ÒÇîWiden Magic: Cry of the BansheeÒÇì."

The clock appears before Cry Of The Banshee.

To be specific-

The skill is instant, but the spell used afterwards to actually do the deed is the one delayed. I imagine Speed is similar here, and that's even if he leads with it.

Well I changed his personality to reflect all the hype he got in verse as the most evil demon ever; they are more focused on being evil and sadistic instead of fighting, I changed their true form from a 1-A creating avatars to a ninth dimensional being possessing a meat suit, some of its resistances have been removed and the reality warping stuff is now power null instead of resistance, the 8 layers of resistance are now 6, and some of theirs powers and resistances have gotten a boost because of their 8-D possessing thing and the new eldritch nature of their true form.

I'll probably need more specifics on what he resists, how, and on what level. Mainly, time/info analysis/power copying.

Also, personality.

Info analysis is 9-D based off how Reaper hides him from the true form of Angels and Pure Demons, Power Copying he has no resistance beyond the obvious inability to copy Higher D stuff, and Time Manipulate has a 9-D power null based off his 9-D Essence subtly warping Time.

His personality in battle is, after the analysis and speed reduction, he is likely to play around and fuel his sadistic love for physical and emotional damage, mostly by just using melee attacks, his light/dark manip, and teleportation, while psychologiclly tormenting them by poking at any insecurities and failures they have, and he normally take the opponents strongest attack so he can demoralize them by just regening from it or nulling it with his Death Manip, after which he normally ends the fight.

Could you describe this "9-D Power Null"?

"Power Nullification (The alien presence of a Pure Demon's Essence causes reality itself to become distorted around them, this causes certain powers to fail when around them or on them; such as [insert lists of powers here]" Basicly the prescence of his Alien existence that works on different rules to normal reality passively causes Space, Time, Reality, etc. to be warped to such a extent that powers that normal work by manipulating them just fail.

And could you describe how it's 9-D? Time is normally not a concept that really goes up to 9-D, being traditionally something that simply being 4-D exempts you from.

Because a Seraph used Time Stop that temporarily effected a Pure Demon of a lower rank than it but that Time Stop failed when Samael came in and Nulled it with his presence.

I generally assume Samuel can Infinite Speed past that Time Stop anyways? How fast was the Pure Demon?

Immeasurable, like the Essence of all Pure Demons, but the Time Stop of Angels and Pure Demons can freeze even other Angels and Pure Demons of a lesser rank who can walk through the 4-D dimension as easy as a 3-D being does across a 2-D plain.

Wait, so is Samael Infinite or Immeasurable? Or does he just passively null up to time stops that can affect even immeasurable entities?

Does he still have his Resistance Nulling shenanigans?

Passively nulls, and his Death Manip can still null resistances as well as powers.

Well chances are this will go as another "Samael is overconfident, gets DIO'd and bursted down by a massive AP advantage" sorta deal.

Maybe, his Time resistance is definitely better with the null, and he still has his regen and his precog+teleport spam.

Well, V is being upgraded into Low 1-C instead of Low 2-C.

I didn't see that one coming.

Pun-Pun gets speedblitzed twelve ways sideways unfortunately.

Back