• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gunvolt Games: Literally constant tragety and betrayal

Gunvolt Wallpapers:

Wholesome Gunvolt
Note: There are four different factions in this picture that in canon would like to do nothing more then kill each other.

The Smashor said:
Mine are negative outright
Plot twist: The ASG picture is actually a picture from the ending of the series where everyone comes back and finally gets along

Bobsican, I like you and all, but why do you post things you know everyone is going to hate? In the wholesome thread at that?

I've seen clips of this and I am calling the police right now.

I already know that, but all the FBI meme compilations that I've watched recently have not helped in that regard.

seems to be where everyone's mind goes

solid wholesome-souls and shovel knight, well done to both of yeh

Back