• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The White Room's Masterpiece vs The Greatest Boxer of All Time (2-11-0) *GRACE*

I know Yu has a good amount ("good" isn't an enough of a word and I know it as well) of perception, but does his body keep up with it? Consider Yu having a very high amount of perception and see a punch which is like high hypersonic (much above his current perception speed), but let's believe he still sees it as in like sloth moves, so, would he be able to dodge that punch which just subsonic speed? What I mean is that does Yu happen to be increasing his own speed up to what is needed to dodge stuff in order to be safe? Sorry if I am not too clear with my words, uff, but this can actually make this from a maybe intended fair fight to a hax stomp.

Last edited:
Counted x2
Oh, nah mine isn't a vote. I ain't voting for a skill matchup like this.

Though going by stats, Koji has a good advantage. Going by hax, Yu has a good advantage. None of them really have a clear cut wincon imo, which is why i'm leaning towards incon at most here.

I know Yu has a good amount ("good" isn't an enough of a word and I know it as well) of perception, but does his body keep up with it? Consider Yu having a very high amount of perception and see a punch which is like high hypersonic (much above his current perception speed), but let's believe he still sees it as in like sloth moves, so, would he be able to dodge that punch which just subsonic speed? What I mean is that does Yu happen to be increasing his own speed up to what is needed to dodge stuff in order to be safe? Sorry if I am not too clear with my words, uff, but this can actually make this from a maybe intended fair fight to a hax stomp.
Yu has almost sub+ perception

And the way it works (As Zefra explained to me in disc), Is that Yu sees everything in slow motion including himself

And the way it works (As Zefra explained to me in disc), Is that Yu sees everything in slow motion including himself
So dodging stuff should still require him reaction speed, i believe. Him seeing himself in slow mo too already shows how his perceptions are above his reactions and combat.

Yeah, he was shown to being able to react to his Monster Stance which scales a blitz gap (a huge one) above his normal punching speed.

So dodging stuff should still require him reaction speed, i believe. Him seeing himself in slow mo too already shows how his perceptions are above his reactions and combat.
Yeah but he dodges punches with the minimal required motion which helps a lot when there is a difference in speed and was even able to keep up with attacks he couldn't dodge.

Yeah but he dodges punches with the minimal required motion which helps a lot when there is a difference in speed and was even able to keep up with attacks he couldn't dodge.
Koji should be able to move almost normally to Yu given his speed scaling chain

Koji should be able to move almost normally to Yu given his speed scaling chain
that's a bit random, K who is peak human at most could see bullets as frozen in time. The gap between their speed and their perception is huge. And Yu is in an higher "layer" compared to K.

EDIT: but by profile his perception is 0,006 s tho, imo, it doesn't reflect the correct value but it's just a lowball.

Oh, nah mine isn't a vote. I ain't voting for a skill matchup like this.

Though going by stats, Koji has a good advantage. Going by hax, Yu has a good advantage. None of them really have a clear cut wincon imo, which is why i'm leaning towards incon at most here.
Ok. Vote removed.

Yeah, he was shown to being able to react to his Monster Stance which scales a blitz gap (a huge one) above his normal punching speed.
Well, it all depends on how much Yu moved.

How far was the person who performed Monster Stance, and how much Yu moved in response?

Like the person could be about 10 meters away and Yu needing to move only about half a meter or something in response.

How far was the person who performed Monster Stance, and how much Yu moved in response?

Like the person could be about 10 meters away and Yu needing to move only about half a meter or something in response.
Yu doesn't have monster stance here

Scan
My point was about Perception speed, in the feat Yu could process his own Monster Stance speed + jean's punching speed since they were colliding. I mean that his slow motion is vastly above his normal speed.

That doesn't look like very close and too much movement from Yu's side being needed here. So yes, I would say that I was kind of correct in that regard.
My point was about Perception speed, in the feat Yu could process his own Monster Stance speed + jean's punching speed since they were colliding. I mean that his slow motion is vastly above his normal speed.
Alright, my basic question is that since I never scaled The Boxer (like I have read it, but it was purely for entertainment and I am not a regular visitor either, I completed it in the time it was originally finished), does Yu accelerate himself beyond his own speed and increase it just for the sake of dodging?

Back