• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The White Room's Masterpiece vs The Greatest Boxer of All Time (2-11-0) *GRACE*

Also, Azontr, I want to ask you something

Yu is a blitz above baseline sub

Koji is a blitz possibly more above his current rating (72 m/s) while massively supressed, Would you say Yu would see Koji normally or still in slow motion?

Warning that I won't necessarily be comparing Yu's capabilities to his opponent's in all cases, strictly speaking, and that my response below will take into account how this plays into a fight.

Im also tired and lazy so while i could go into a lot more detail onto all of these feats that would take so much time and uh I'm not doing that.
BIQ - Koji effortlessly wins this (I don't think debate is needed here)
Battle IQ isn't really useful when you have no variables to manipulate in battle. Yu and Kouji are fighting in a ring in a 1-on-1 fight, so he doesn't really have anything on which he can utilize his IQ on. If this took place in like a town or a city setting I would admit this would be more advantageous to Kouji, since yeah his Battle IQ is better, but in the setting their in its pretty useless.
Skills, Versatility, H2H and Experience - (Koji has more than 20 martial arts to professional levels, More than 10k fights under his belt, Perfect Record of victories against professional fighters, Fought people stronger than him physically and people who were stated to be on his level and won effortlessly, Defeated all of his instructors, Has 14 years of training in the WR) Koji wins this no concept of diff
Kouji admittedly has a wider arsenal and experience, but in terms of general martial arts, this isn't anything Yu doesn't have. Yu has never lost a fight against professional fighters (including many genius characters) and is canonically the strongest boxer to have ever lived. He fought a guy who could shatter his skull with a single punch and tank all of his attacks— the same guy could eventually outspeed Yu by a wide margin and Yu was able to grow his speed to outmatch him again by adapting. From the get-go he was already the most skilled fighter in history without any training, his very existence being the embodiment of everything fundamental to Boxing, as said by Coach K, the greatest Coach in the world who was a former militant who was capable of soloing a bunch of soldiers on his own in his youth without getting hit once within a hail of bullets and bomb blasts. This same K is also a boxing Genius.
Hax - Both (Yu has Perception hax), Koji has his OP info analysis, ANPR, AD which is instant (Skill wise), More vast knowledge about PP, Power mimicry and fear inducement
Yu has perception hax, can redirect Kouji's attacks with his fist (he can redirect attacks that can one-shot him), can reduce blunt damage, and he has actual physical AD which let's him outspeed a near basically blitz difference in speed.

Yu also has Technique Mimicry that extends not only to Boxing techniques but to anything, as he's a genius in anything that involves movement, like air hockey, fighting games, as well as rhythm games on the highest difficulty without ever having played or practiced any of them. But he doesn't copy moves in character.
Normal Boxers < Genius Boxers << Jean << Yu (Correct me Azontr, I forgot the scaling chain)
This can be touched up on.

Normal Boxers (who can read footwork, rhythm, shoulder movements, and habits to avoid attacks they can't possibly see coming otherwise) < Genius Boxers (Genius Boxers are superior to normal Boxers in every way, and the skills a normal boxer cultivates are stated to be skills a genius is born with from the get-go) < Siha Lee (Genius who is like a computer capable of downloading information, from blood flow, heart rhythms, habits, gaze, among other things. Can go from taking hits to not getting hit a single time after downloading his opponent's info, and can immediately adjust his predictions if an opponent somehow surpasses his expectations) << Baeksan Ryu (Defeated Siha without getting hit once and was completely unpredictable to him, and his talent is exceptional even among geniuses who can't be reached without breaking human limits) << Pre-Evolution Jean (Considered the most skilled Boxer in the world barring Yu by K, and can defeat an opponent with 0 flaws or mistakes, so much so that his performance is considered nearly flawless in all aspects of boxing by K who had already seen Ryu fight, and that he makes absolutely perfect decisions with no mistakes. He can calculate someone's reaction speed at a glance as well as how fast someone can reach him based on their physical abilities despite having only glanced at them, and his timing and distance has also reached perfection within human limits. He also has awareness of nearly every bodily function, including brain activity and neuron firing) <<< Post-Evolution Jean (Reached a similar realm to Yu in that he's surpassed the limits of human cognitive ability, giving him complete control and awareness of every Bodily function down to the muscle and tooth fibers. K was able to solo an entire battalion of soldiers in a hail of explosions and bullets while reaching this state for only a few minutes without taking a single hit or glancing blow) <<< Yu (Beyond Jean in every aspect and was stated to be in an entirely different dimension of skill entirely, one he couldn't even hope to reach even by surpassing human limits. A stance Yu can pull off easily is one that Jean can't even hope to achieve. Yu can freely control his flow of power to increase his kinetic energy and speed continuously without wasting a single bit of energy)

I could maybe(?) fit some more characters into this but this is the correct chain.

I realized when I posted that that for some reason I copied an exact version of the entire thing at the bottom of the original post and forgot to remove it, so if anyone saw that be infinitely larger than it should've been, IGNORE IT or you'll die.

Anyways, what's the current sh*t? I haven't been reading.

I realized when I posted that that for some reason I copied an exact version of the entire thing at the bottom of the original post and forgot to remove it, so if anyone saw that be infinitely larger than it should've been, IGNORE IT or you'll die.

Anyways, what's the current sh*t? I haven't been reading.
I believe Koji should be able to make Yu see him almost normally based on this;

72 m/s < Housen (Casually) < Kouenji << Ichika < Tsukishiro =< Shiba < Takuya (Blitzed Ichika casually)<< Yuki =< Shiro << Koji (Supressed + Blitzed Ichika too from 5 meters)

Koji also scales 1 if not more blitzes above his current rating

Last edited:
Kouji admittedly has a wider arsenal and experience, but in terms of general martial arts, this isn't anything Yu doesn't have. Yu has never lost a fight against professional fighters (including many genius characters) and is canonically the strongest boxer to have ever lived. He fought a guy who could shatter his skull with a single punch and tank all of his attacks— the same guy could eventually outspeed Yu by a wide margin and Yu was able to grow his speed to outmatch him again by adapting. From the get-go he was already the most skilled fighter in history without any training, his very existence being the embodiment of everything fundamental to Boxing, as said by Coach K, the greatest Coach in the world who was a former militant who was capable of soloing a bunch of soldiers on his own in his youth without getting hit once within a hail of bullets and bomb blasts. This same K is also a boxing Genius.
The white room is stated to create artificial geniuses in combat and intelligence

Ayanokoji was stated to be a genius among geniuses

He has stayed there for 14 years in total with a total of 15330 number of fights with the white room stating they fought 3 times per day

Ayanokouji trained Jeet Kune Do, Boxing, Karate, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Aikido, Taijutsu and Judo in the WR

Jeet Kune Do and Taijutsu is a composite martial arts, Meaning Ayanokouji knows more than 20 martial arts;
With said martial arts he was against professional fighters and masters in their own field

He has a perfect record of wins against professional fighters

His adaptability allowed him to go from losing in the first match to winning in the 2nd round against Shiro, With Shiro stating after Ayanokouji wins the gap between them keeps increasing more and more

Ayanokouji is superior in terms of skills against Manabu who is a 5th dan in karate where you need more than 20+ years to achieve this level of mastery and 4th dan in aikido where you need more than 15+ years of training to achieve this level of mastery and Manabu is just 18 years old

Ayanokouji also knows the various weak points of the human body and used them to win against 6 fighters who were stated by Koji himself that they were stronger than him physically

Has experience in fighting people who are far stronger and faster than himself such as the adults they were training with who were masters in their fields

Ayanokouji was also stated by age 9 to have already defeated every instructor who teached him everything he knows

Stated that he has been numerous times in absurd and disadvantages situations drilled into him as a kid

The White Room also stated that the 6th generation and 7th generation attempted the level 5 and 6 and they were stated to have been obliterated further showing how insane the level 10 really is, With the Beta Curriculum stated to be in a different dimension compared to the level 10

It was stated that he never reached his "plateau" which means he never reached the full potential despite the white room training being supposed to improve human abilities at a young age and was stated to be a monster by his own father

Was also trained on how to use weapons such as the baton, Knife and a taser

The white room also trains the user's analytical abilities of the subject

Was outperforming the white room training

The fifth generation of the white room who had a weaker training regime were capable of measuring distance between them and their opponent without looking, Takuya being able to analyze upon abilities and deduce that Sakayanagi was the one in control of majority of the 1st Years, Yagami is also showned to be capable of seeing through lies, And Ichika was able to gap the strength between her, and Suzune and Ibuki and was able to completely analyze her opponents in the volleyball match of Year 2 Sports Festival, The white room students are showned to be able to use this ability due to the white room enviroment, They can memorize attack patterns and Predict trajetories of flying objects as they spent their entire life and learned everything they know there

Tremendously more skilled than Ichika Amasawa and Takuya Yagami who did the 4th level of the white room

Got an idea of his opponents being much stronger than the adults he had fought before and having been in an uphill battle just upon analyzing their movements, chose a weapon to fight them upon looking at the pros and cons of a given weapon upon the information

He is capable of copying skills by absorbing visual and verbal information perfectly, Could also learn archery by watching tutorial videos and surpassed Ichika who had been training a day prior

Can gauge the opponent strength by mere glancing and know what martial arts they are using with a glance

Is massively superior to the likes of Ichika Amasawa due to much harder curriculum and should have learnt the abilities of likes of Ichika much before. Can determine each and every possibility to visualize the future to some extent. Ayanokouji was able to determine that Manabu was aiming to throw his sister when he was still pinning her and even asked him to confirm it, on hearing the predictions, Manabu also asks Ayanokouji on how was he able to figure out what he was trying to do. Ayanokouji can out-predict his opponents after he completely understands their upper limit, this has been displayed when Ayanokouji misreads Ryuuen's upper limit and then corrects it, it has been confirmed when Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities to prevent Ayanokouji from gaining an advantage. However, He can use his intuition to read his opponents and also determine their abilities as well. Ayanokouji also analyzes Hōsen from the sides and predicts that he was aiming to harm himself, something which cannot be predicted from the posture Hōsen was in

Defeated Tsukishiro, an Assassin that was once hired by a Prime Minister, who he admitted was on his level.

Held off Tsukishiro/Shiba who are both White Room agents or instructors

Ayanokouji notes exactly how Tsukishiro had read 99% of his mind which was him feeding Tsukishiro false information and that he won't let him analyze his true thoughts/intentions which was the 1%.

Can kill his presence. He also followed several people without being noticed.

Said it himself that he was capable of fighting Tsubasa Nanase even with his eyes closed and Ibuki too

Yu has perception hax, can redirect Kouji's attacks with his fist (he can redirect attacks that can one-shot him), can reduce blunt damage, and he has actual physical AD which let's him outspeed a near basically blitz difference in speed.
Not sure about AD, He was already seeing Ryu in slow motion, I don't see how he got faster

I don't agree with this (AD part)
Yu also has Technique Mimicry that extends not only to Boxing techniques but to anything, as he's a genius in anything that involves movement, like air hockey, fighting games, as well as rhythm games on the highest difficulty without ever having played or practiced any of them. But he doesn't copy moves in character.
Koji can also do this, And actually improve on it, Like Yu

Difference is, Koji in 3 minutes can curbstomp skill wise someone he was comparable before and the gap keeps widening
This can be touched up on.

Normal Boxers (who can read footwork, rhythm, shoulder movements, and habits to avoid attacks they can't possibly see coming otherwise) < Genius Boxers (Genius Boxers are superior to normal Boxers in every way, and the skills a normal boxer cultivates are stated to be skills a genius is born with from the get-go) < Siha Lee (Genius who is like a computer capable of downloading information, from blood flow, heart rhythms, habits, gaze, among other things. Can go from taking hits to not getting hit a single time after downloading his opponent's info, and can immediately adjust his predictions if an opponent somehow surpasses his expectations) << Baeksan Ryu (Defeated Siha without getting hit once and was completely unpredictable to him, and his talent is exceptional even among geniuses who can't be reached without breaking human limits) << Pre-Evolution Jean (Considered the most skilled Boxer in the world barring Yu by K, and can defeat an opponent with 0 flaws or mistakes, so much so that his performance is considered nearly flawless in all aspects of boxing by K who had already seen Ryu fight, and that he makes absolutely perfect decisions with no mistakes. He can calculate someone's reaction speed at a glance as well as how fast someone can reach him based on their physical abilities despite having only glanced at them, and his timing and distance has also reached perfection within human limits. He also has awareness of nearly every bodily function, including brain activity and neuron firing) <<< Post-Evolution Jean (Reached a similar realm to Yu in that he's surpassed the limits of human cognitive ability, giving him complete control and awareness of every Bodily function down to the muscle and tooth fibers. K was able to solo an entire battalion of soldiers in a hail of explosions and bullets while reaching this state for only a few minutes without taking a single hit or glancing blow) <<< Yu (Beyond Jean in every aspect and was stated to be in an entirely different dimension of skill entirely, one he couldn't even hope to reach even by surpassing human limits. A stance Yu can pull off easily is one that Jean can't even hope to achieve. Yu can freely control his flow of power to increase his kinetic energy and speed continuously without wasting a single bit of energy)
I sent mine already soo..

Not sure about AD, He was already seeing Ryu in slow motion, I don't see how he got faster

I don't agree with this (AD part)
Literally not even the feat I'm talking about you goober it's on the profile.

I'd respond to the skill yap but most of it is just saying Kouji is skilled at 9 but like, Yu is the best to have ever lived at birth, so like 🤷‍♂️
Difference is, Koji in 3 minutes can curbstomp skill wise someone he was comparable before and the gap keeps widening
Yu saw a basic one-two punch one time and became the greatest Boxer ever. :alien:

Literally not even the feat I'm talking about you goober it's on the profile.
Enlighten me, I thought you were talking about Yu vs Ryu?
I'd respond to the skill yap but most of it is just saying Kouji is skilled at 9 but like, Yu is the best to have ever lived at birth, so like 🤷‍♂️
I will be honest, None of the skill feats you said is enough to reach Koji skill wise

Him being the greatest only applies to his verse, Which Koji also outskills to oblivion everyone there including Jean
Yu saw a basic one-two punch one time and became the greatest Boxer ever. :alien:
Lol, I mean, He is carried by slow motion

He can dodge and shit and copy because of slow motion

I will be honest, None of the skill feats you said is enough to reach Koji skill wise
Insinuates that most of the feats you listed are exactly the most impressive. Literally the entire bulk of it is "he knows a lot of martial arts and can beat professional martial arts" and that he's trained in a super high tech facility. This only becomes impressive when you tack it onto analytical prediction and info analysis, in which Kouji is inferior to Yu, so like. :alien:
Enlighten me, I thought you were talking about Yu vs Ryu?
It's on the profile.
Lol, I mean, He is carried by slow motion
No, his technique is quite blatantly stated to be at the pinnacle of perfection without training. Jean saw a single jab and started having a mid-life crisis because it was the perfection of technique he'd desired his entire life and he begun seeing Yu as a demon God monster, lol.

Insinuates that most of the feats you listed are exactly the most impressive. Literally the entire bulk of it is "he knows a lot of martial arts and can beat professional martial arts" and that he's trained in a super high tech facility. This only becomes impressive when you tack it onto analytical prediction and info analysis, in which Kouji is inferior to Yu, so like. :alien:
Reggor will tell you otherwise kek

But even in ANPR, I firmly believe Koji is still superior, Koji can predict via more factors then Yu and outpredicted even someone like Tsukishiro

Also, Yu doesn't have info analysis, Koji obliterates here

It's on the profile.
I believe Yu didn't get faster

Adapted means, He got more skilled against Aaron's technique speed

Yu could still react and could parry him (I believe his attack redirection should be moved to there ngl, His AD made him get that ability)
No, his technique is quite blatantly stated to be at the pinnacle of perfection without training. Jean saw a single jab and started having a mid-life crisis because it was the perfection of technique he'd desired his entire life and he begun seeing Yu as a demon God monster, lol.
Fair

He doesn't just know a lot of martial arts, he's a master at them. Ayanokoji's karate and aikido skills are better than Manabu who's a 5th dan black belt in karate and 4th dan in aikido. He has this same level of mastery in all the styles he uses.

Also, the part about him beating professional martial artists is 9 y/o ayanokoji outclassing adults martial art masters. The WR hired the best of the best people they could find as instructors and Ayanokoji became more skilled than them at the age of 9. He then went on to train for 5 more years making him leagues more skilled than his 9 y/o self.

Don't know jack about Koji except for the anime S1. Might I ask what are his ANP feats and/or his resistances to it? Because based on his profile, I'm not really seeing anything that extraordinary? Not to mention that Yu is constantly adapting and is capable of being a master in practically anything without even bothering about it.

But even in ANPR, I firmly believe Koji is still superior, Koji can predict via more factors then Yu and outpredicted even someone like Tsukishiro
Feel free to believe that. I don't really have the willpower to convince you.
Also, Yu doesn't have info analysis, Koji obliterates here
He doesn't? Weird. He should, but it's not like "tell lies" and "decipher when someone last took a shit and what technique they used to wipe their ass" kinda stuff, it's completely combat oriented. Eh, whatever.

Yu could still react and could parry him (I believe his attack redirection should be moved to there ngl, His AD made him get that ability)
This is a flawed line of thinking. Yu would have had to become faster to begin cleanly dodging Aaron's blows again without there being any noticeable shift in technique, or without there beinf stated he's using a special skill to overcome the difference like that. Aaron's speed was stated explicitly to be impossible for Yu to avoid, and Yu was having to lightly deflect Aaron's blows to avoid instant death. And even then, Aaron got faster to the point Yu couldn't even move his fist to deflect the attack.

Him keeping up with Aaron's blows after the fact is objectively just him getting faster.
He doesn't just know a lot of martial arts, he's a master at them. Ayanokoji's karate and aikido skills are better than Manabu who's a 5th dan black belt in karate and 4th dan in aikido. He has this same level of mastery in all the styles he uses.
This is cool, I suppose. I don't think anyone here has knowledge on how Dan are quantified or how skilled you need to be to obtain a 5th or 4th Dan, so like, this is still just vague "he's mastered multiple martial arts". If I just vaguely said "Yu's a boxing master", This would also be rather vague in your eyes, no?

For the 2nd part, I'd suggest you read above. Yu became the best Boxer to have ever lived by watching a single punch.

Equal speed would give Yu a huge advantage because now Kouji doesn't have any scaling chain (not that I've addressed that cause my soul is rotting), meaning he just kind of gets perception diffed.

I'm going for Yu

"I don't see neither hitting each other" is bad, Yu uses a lot of counter punches which are punches that are made while the opponent creates an opening meaning he is in a position where he can't dodge unless Koji has some acrobatic shit like Ryu or Yu. Also I don't see Ayanokouji predicting something he isn't aware of like Yu's acrobatic (>>Ryu's one) which will indeed surprise him.

I think I'll vote Yu as well.

Skill between the both of them seems pretty even, with Yu having a bit more of an edge imo. Although Ayano is a master of various martial arts, there are real life people that can also master martial arts. He seems to just have peak human - baseline superhuman levels of skill in each martial art. That, plus being that skilled in multiple martial arts is impressive and far beyond what any real person could ever achieve. But what Yu can do with just boxing alone is far beyond superhuman to comical levels. This guy threw 1 punch and caused a superhuman level fighter to have an existential crisis. This guy saw like 1 punch and instantly became the greatest hand-to-hand fighter known to man. Ayano is superhuman in fighting, but what Yu did is just straight comic book character level bullshit.

This plus comparable if not superior AnPr makes me lean towards Yu

Anyways, I'm voting Yu like mid-diff. Cool? Cool.
I'm going for Yu
I think I'll vote Yu as well.
Voting Yu FRA.
Voting Yu FRA.
Voting Yu FRA.
Yu FRA too
Counted x7

I am voting Koji
Counted. I'll vote koji too (not that it matters lol).

Ayanokouji has the speed advantage (Travel and combat speed)

He also has reaction speed to dodge an attack way slower than himself

Koji is like 2,1x times faster than Yu (Not counting the fact he scales above this by a blitz or 2 while massively supressed), He is fast enough to dodge counter punches

Like i said, None of them will be hitting each other

Back