• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayanokoji (Current) vs Daniel Park (UI)

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No one has prior knowledge and no one have prep time
  • All of them are in-character
  • Koji has his Knife
  • Ayanokoji AP: 49,3 KJ
  • Daniel Park AP: Same as Koji due to UI's Weakness
Umbra on X: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka #イラスト #fanart #ayanokoji #よう実 #you_zitsu /  X, kiyotaka ayanokōji fanart - thirstymag.com
Ayanokoji's advantages:
  • Outskills to oblivion
  • More experienced
  • More versatile
  • Extraordinary Genius combatant
  • Adaptation
  • Higher Stamina
  • Has a knife
  • Higher BIQ
  • Analytical prediction
The Puppeter - Idc.violet, XxZetsuxX, Zefra3011, ODMvZfr, Doggo, RoggerReggor, SatellaTheWoE, Xleane
Don't drop This Manhwa in The Start | by Corner of Weebs | Medium
Daniel's advantages:
  • More techniques
  • More haxed
Ultra Instinct - Kachon123, Dinozxd, Robo432343, IdkSophie, Vapidhoe, Luci5678, ThePrimalHunter, DivineAura44, Fezzih_007,

Incon - Greatsage13th, MorrisHatesYou

Last edited:
I'm on chapter 230 or something so haven't seen UI Daniel
not sure if Ayanokoji will survive but I need to see the rest of the discussion

I'm on chapter 230 or something so haven't seen UI Daniel
not sure if Ayanokoji will survive but I need to see the rest of the discussion
In this case Koji has superior ANPR than UI Daniel so dodging him wouldn't be an issue

Koji with his ANPR is capable of outpredicting high level fighters whereas Lookism doesn't rely much on that

Albert < Suzune < Manabu << (Stomps) Ichika << (Stomps) Takuya <= Yuki = Shiro < Tsukishiro <<< (Obliterates) Ayanokouji in ANPR (something like this)

Last edited:
Interesting matchup. Ayanokouji has a knife while UI Daniel has the oneshot advantage. Even if Ayanokouji didn't have a knife, Pressure Points would have still made the match somehow still in his side. He also has AnPr which would allow him to have a great advantage.

Though I would say that this is definitely a step higher from Ayanokouji taking opponents in 100s of kilojoules to now megajoules. I will wait for more arguments.

Going by the profiles, UI Daniel standard tactic is bull rushing towards his opponents spamming every technique he knows which wouldn't be a problem for Koji due to his op ANPR

Both can evolve at fast rates and copy each other perfectly with glancing though i would say Koji AD and PM is a step above UI Daniel as he can copy and improve things, I believe this would go like Saitama vs Garou where they start growing at unbelieveably fast rate but with Koji having a slight advantage as his AD is instantaneous

I remember Lookism characters getting hit in some PP like eyes and balls and still keep fighting but with stamina advantage Ayanokouji should be able to keep hitting them until Daniel can no longer take hits in his PP or just get tired.

I remember Lookism characters getting hit in some PP like eyes and balls and still keep fighting but with stamina advantage Ayanokouji should be able to keep hitting them until Daniel can no longer take hits in his PP or just get tired.
Koji having a knife means UI Daniel would be more on the defensive till he realizes Koji is dangerous

Daniel in UI doesn't really have a defensive fighting style, iirc he just go offensive 24/7, UI can be considered a sort of Berserk Mode I believe.

Is this “AnPr” mean analytical prediction? Daniel already has resistance to it. If you can say Koji's AnPr > Daniel's resistance, I understand. But if I think simply, looking at Daniel's haxes, I don't see Aya winning this

Is this “AnPr” mean analytical prediction? Daniel already has resistance to it. If you can say Koji's AnPr > Daniel's resistance, I understand. But if I think simply, looking at Daniel's haxes, I don't see Aya winning this
resistence to AnPr works as long as the AnPr is better, you just need to be more skilled to overcome it

Is this “AnPr” mean analytical prediction?
Yes
Daniel already has resistance to it. If you can say Koji's AnPr > Daniel's resistance,
Kinda useless when Koji knows what he will do since he can use intuition based ANPR
I understand. But if I think simply, looking at Daniel's haxes, I don't see Aya winning this
Most of his haxes requires him hitting Koji which will be difficult for Daniel

Especially when Koji has a knife which one good swing and it's over for Daniel

Most of his haxes requires him hitting Koji which will be difficult for Daniel

Especially when Koji has a knife which one good swing and it's over for Daniel
In case Koji throws the knife (who can shoot a perfect arrow from 20 meters). What are Daniel's chances of dodging it? Because if he gets stabbed, it's all over imo

In case Koji throws the knife (who can shoot a perfect arrow from 20 meters). What are Daniel's chances of dodging it? Because if he gets stabbed, it's all over imo
I doubt Koji will throw it but in case he does, I think Daniel chances of dodging are somewhat acceptable (Considering how high Koji's precision is)

Okay, here's what I think;

While Ultra Instinct maximizes Daniel's existing abilities and reflexes, it does not add new ones. If the fighters Daniel faces have similar or superior abilities, the advantage of this form is limited.

UI has a stamina problem. Ayanokoji adapts more and more as the fight progresses, which means that he can only win by trying to parry attacks. If UI is only attack-oriented, he can strategically retreat during the fight, pushing Daniel and forcing him to expend more energy.

Ayanokoji can launch attacks targeting Daniel's weak points. For example, he can attack Daniel's joints and nerve points to incapacitate him. I bring this up because he can use his knife as a threat, he can prepare his attacks by threatening with the knife. Since Daniel will have to parry them, Ayanokoji is at least more likely to hit than Daniel,

By using the knife strategically, Ayanokoji can pierce through Daniel's defenses, as well as repel Daniel's attacks with the knife.

Koji is an excellent defender and dodger. He defeated Nanase only by dodging. I am not comparing Daniel to Nanase, but even when caught and with limited movement he can still dodge an attack.

then I give it to koji for waking up the other body and stabbing the perfect body to death

We can't even start to argue Ayanokouji's dodging abilities lol, he dodged Shiba's attack when he tried to attack him from behind and himself said that it was just his intuition and not even his enhanced senses. He doesn't even need to see his opponents to dodge attacks (both due to enhanced senses, and even if he doesn't have that, he can still dodge them just through AnPr, that's the intensity of how broken his predictions are).

Outskills to oblivion
I'd say this is pretty wrong tbh. UI Daniel was shown to be able to copy and master any martial art instantly which means every technique or martial art Koji knows, Daniel would copy and master it as much as Koji, which is a better skill feat.
Adaptability
The skill part applies to this as well. UI Daniel can adapt to every martial art or technique, which is much better than what Koji shown adaptability wise (at least what's listed on his profile so far).

Although I think Koji with a knife might be a problem for Daniel, Koji has no answer to Daniel's Damage Reduction and Attack Reflection as he doesn't have knowledge about Daniel's ability set, nor has encountered those abilities in his verse. An Attack Retlection hit from Daniel would stun Koji for a few seconds which would buy time for Daniel to either hit him with Dura Neg Systema strikes to take him out, or paralyze him with CQC then take him out later.

I'd say this is pretty wrong tbh. UI Daniel was shown to be able to copy and master any martial art instantly which means every technique or martial art Koji knows
So can Koji?
, Daniel would copy and master it as much as Koji, which is a better skill feat.
Koji is more skilled and he can actually improve it
The skill part applies to this as well. UI Daniel can adapt to every martial art or technique, which is much better than what Koji shown adaptability wise (at least what's listed on his profile so far).
His adaptability is instant and makes him able to quickly stomp anyone who previously defeated him and make the opponent unable to keep up (Shiro being a prime example)
Although I think Koji with a knife might be a problem for Daniel, Koji has no answer to Daniel's Damage Reduction and Attack Reflection as he doesn't have knowledge about Daniel's ability set,
Knife says hello? I mean Daniel can try damage reduction, But he will just get stabbed in the head as he is seen only reducing damage with his head lol
nor has encountered those abilities in his verse.
Irrelevant, This won't make him hit Koji either with OP ANPR and speed equal
An Attack Retlection hit from Daniel would stun Koji for a few seconds which would buy time for Daniel to either hit him with Dura Neg Systema strikes to take him out, or paralyze him with CQC then take him out later.
He won't be hitting in the first place

Daniel from what i'm seeing in his profile, He has no shot of bypassing Koji's ANPR

Koji would be relying on his knife more than his martial arts which is fatal for Daniel who has no defensive fighting style which can make him get cut much more easily

So can Koji?
Can't see it in his profile. It only has scans for skiing which is a sport. That doesn't apply to martial arts.
Koji is more skilled and he can actually improve it
How exactly?
His adaptability is instant and makes him able to quickly stomp anyone who previously defeated him and make the opponent unable to keep up (Shiro being a prime example)
His profile doesn't state so. He loses fights then develops past opponents. UI on the other hand develops instantly.
Knife says hello? I mean Daniel can try damage reduction, But he will just get stabbed in the head as he is seen only reducing damage with his head lol
He can use Attack Reflection on that. It's not like the only thing in his arsenal is Damage Reduction.
Irrelevant, This won't make him hit Koji either with OP ANPR and speed equal
Koji being able to anpr stuff he has never predicted in his own verse without prior knowledge would be impossible. You can't anpr something you have never seen before.
He won't be hitting in the first place
Eh, he can.

Can't see it in his profile. It only has scans for skiing which is a sport. That doesn't apply to martial arts.
It's stated that he can perfectly copy anything sports or not, It's on his kid section the AD part
How exactly?
15k fights against professional fighters and geniuses with a variety of martial arts, Instant adaptability which increases skill level which makes Koji from losing the first match to effortlessly win in the next round, Can predict via upper limit which makes him able to dodge point blank strikes, sneak attacks from blind spots, attacks coming from various fighters just as skilled as him, Being capable of fighting people inexperienced with blind folds, He was also stated to be outperforming the beta curriculum, Same curriculum that was stated to be in a different dimension than level 10, With level 5-6 being the limit of human development with the 6th and 7th generation attemping it and got obliterated
His profile doesn't state so. He loses fights then develops past opponents. UI on the other hand develops instantly.
Not stating does not mean he can't, He has the ability and has shown feats for it
He can use Attack Reflection on that. It's not like the only thing in his arsenal is Damage Reduction.
Legit cannot, Show me where he reflected a knife attack or anything similar, This is NLF
Koji being able to anpr stuff he has never predicted in his own verse without prior knowledge would be impossible. You can't anpr something you have never seen before.
Argument from incredulity
Eh, he can.
He can't, Besides the thing is, He is more likely to get stabbed before both of them even start adapting to each other

I will start counting votes now

The counter arguments presented are too weak in Daniel's favor

AP and LS - Daniel has the advantage here by a long shot, But this is irrelevant if he cannot hit or grab Koji who is an evaside fighter

Skill - Koji stayed all of his life in the white room learning martial arts from 4 years old to 14 years old which means he fought 15k fights in total with 3 fights per day, There he learned more than 20+ martial arts total ranging from Karate, Boxing Jeet Kune Do, Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Taijutsu, Aikido with Jeet Kune Do and Taijutsu being composite martial arts and weapons to professional degrees, Koji has fought with people who were stronger and faster than him such as their instructors who are professionals in their own field, Koji also has high knowledge about pressure points due to the white room training, Is capable of adapting to opponents really quickly who were previously beating him, Able to copy someone by absorbing visual and verbal information, Learned archery overnight by watching tutorial videos, Said it himself that he was capable of fighting Tsubasa Nanase even with his eyes closed and Ibuki too, Can gauge the opponent strength by mere glancing and know what martial arts they are using with a glance, Has a perfect record of victories against a professional fighter, Could win against 6 fighters at the same time who Ayanokouji stated himself they were stronger than him physically, Is tremendously more skilled than Manabu who is a martial arts genius who has 4th dan where it needs 15+ years to reach this level of mastery in aikido and 5th dan where it needs 20+ years to reach this level of mastery in karate while being only 18 years old, Is massively superior to the likes of Ichika Amasawa due to much harder curriculum and should have learnt the abilities of likes of Ichika much before. Can determine each and every possibility to visualize the future to some extent. Ayanokouji was able to determine that Manabu was aiming to throw his sister when he was still pinning her and even asked him to confirm it, on hearing the predictions, Manabu also asks Ayanokouji on how was he able to figure out what he was trying to do. Ayanokouji can out-predict his opponents after he completely understands their upper limit, this has been displayed when Ayanokouji misreads Ryuuen's upper limit and then corrects it, it has been confirmed when Tsukishiro and Shiba deliberately tried to hide their abilities to prevent Ayanokouji from gaining an advantage. However, He can use his intuition to read his opponents and also determine their abilities as well. Ayanokouji also analyzes Hōsen from the sides and predicts that he was aiming to harm himself, something which cannot be predicted from the posture Hōsen was in, Defeated Tsukishiro, an Assassin that was once hired by a Prime Minister, who he admitted was on his level. Held off Tsukishiro/Shiba who are both White Room agents or instructors, Tremendously more skilled than Ichika Amasawa and Takuya Yagami who did the 5th level of the white room who are vastly superior than Manabu in skill, Stated to have flawless strategies, Able to see through his opponent's plans, Ayanokouji is also able to purposely feed false Habits, Timing, Patterns, Body movement to his opponents such as when he did with Tsukishiro who could read 99% of Koji's mind, Is also no stranger to dodge while having limited space while using 1 hand, Can kill his presence. He also followed several people without being noticed

Experience - Ayanokouji has more experience in dealing with fighters who are stronger and faster than him physically such as his instructors when he was a child and the 6 fighters he fought, Has more than 15k fights under his belt with alot of variety of martial arts to professional levels and weapons too, Ayanokouji also has experience in being in disadvantagous situations to the point it's normal to him

He can outpredict his opponents who have high levels of ANPR;

Albert < Suzune < Manabu << (Stomps) Ichika << (Stomps) Takuya <= Yuki = Shiro < Tsukishiro <<< (Obliterates) Ayanokouji in ANPR

UI Daniel however has not shown to be able to outpredict nor resist someone as skilled as Ayanokouji

Last edited:
It's stated that he can perfectly copy anything sports or not, It's on his kid section the AD part
Only thing I saw regarding that is the "absorbing everything" part and even that scan states that he learns everything "sooner or later", suggesting it's not instant.
15k fights against professional fighters and geniuses with a variety of martial arts, Instant adaptability which increases skill level which makes Koji from losing the first match to effortlessly win in the next round, Can predict via upper limit which makes him able to dodge point blank strikes, sneak attacks from blind spots, attacks coming from various fighters just as skilled as him, Being capable of fighting people inexperienced with blind folds, He was also stated to be outperforming the beta curriculum, Same curriculum that was stated to be in a different dimension than level 10, With level 5-6 being the limit of human development with the 6th and 7th generation attemping it and got obliterated
The 15k fight stuff is fair, although winning 15k fights doesn't mean he won all fights with his skills alone. Though, this would be a good experience feat so I give Koji that. I wouldn't call his adaptability "instant" as it still takes more time than Daniel's so Daniel would take Adaptability over Koji. The rest is mostly some WR stuff but like, when you consider Daniel's skill level and the fact that the human limit is 5-6, Daniel would clear WR pretty easily as well.

I'd say Koji and Daniel are around the same skill level.
Not stating does not mean he can't, He has the ability and has shown feats for it
Why are those supposed "abilities" and "shown feats" not on his profile then?
Argument from incredulity
It's literally not. You're assuming that because Ayanokouji can predict stuff in his verse, he can predict anything which would be No Limits Fallacy.

Assuming he can only predict stuff he has seen from his verse, especially when he has no prior knowledge about his opponent is the best here. He can't predict Daniel's Attack Reflection unless Daniel does it once or twice and he. adapts to it.
Legit cannot, Show me where he reflected a knife attack or anything similar, This is NLF
The thing is that his adaptability is faster than Koji's. Daniel can adapt to his knife faster than Koji can adapt to Daniel's Attack Reflection.
Here is Koji being able to dominate Shiro (Which is accepted in the profile btw)
Yeah and this is not instant adaptation like Daniel has.

Only thing I saw regarding that is the "absorbing everything" part and even that scan states that he learns everything "sooner or later", suggesting it's not instant.

The 15k fight stuff is fair, although winning 15k fights doesn't mean he won all fights with his skills alone. Though, this would be a good experience feat so I give Koji that. I wouldn't call his adaptability "instant" as it still takes more time than Daniel's so Daniel would take Adaptability over Koji. The rest is mostly some WR stuff but like, when you consider Daniel's skill level and the fact that the human limit is 5-6, Daniel would clear WR pretty easily as well.

I'd say Koji and Daniel are around the same skill level.
Koji is above based on everything, I don't see Daniel doing any of these aside from copy stuff and knowing martial arts?
Why are those supposed "abilities" and "shown feats" not on his profile then?
They don't need to be? If he has the abilities and feats, You just need to show the feat then problem solved lol?
It's literally not. You're assuming that because Ayanokouji can predict stuff in his verse, he can predict anything which would be No Limits Fallacy.
And you are assuming he can copy Koji when he is not on his verse and Daniel can predict Koji when he is not on his verse

Do you see how stupid this is?
Assuming he can only predict stuff he has seen from his verse, especially when he has no prior knowledge about his opponent is the best here. He can't predict Daniel's Attack Reflection unless Daniel does it once or twice and he. adapts to it.
Why are you downgrading Koji ANPR? His predictions are not prior knowledge based wtf
The thing is that his adaptability is faster than Koji's.
Skiing feat shows it's instant
Daniel can adapt to his knife faster than Koji can adapt to Daniel's Attack Reflection.
His adaptation works via copying skills not dodging lol
Yeah and this is not instant adaptation like Daniel has.
Skiing feat

I'd say this is pretty wrong tbh. UI Daniel was shown to be able to copy and master any martial art instantly which means every technique or martial art Koji knows, Daniel would copy and master it as much as Koji, which is a better skill feat.
don't they do the same exact thing? both have power mimicry.
He doesn't adapt, I don't know what you mean but Daniel just copies them but doesn't really adapt fighting against said techniques he simply masters them; adaptation is different
Although I think Koji with a knife might be a problem for Daniel, Koji has no answer to Daniel's Damage Reduction and Attack Reflection as he doesn't have knowledge about Daniel's ability set, nor has encountered those abilities in his verse. An Attack Retlection hit from Daniel would stun Koji for a few seconds which would buy time for Daniel to either hit him with Dura Neg Systema strikes to take him out, or paralyze him with CQC then take him out later.
I believe UI Daniel doesn't use those martial arts this way, he used cqc only when he was outnumbered, he also doesn't even spam attack reflection but only use it occasionally.

UI Daniel doesn't even think that much while fighting, he mostly simply just dash and hit.

is it not a futile discussion which one adapts better or faster? Since Koji's AnPr and intuition are superior, I think he will not pose a problem for himself even if the adaptation process is against him. and if I have to choose one, I agree with Dino. He did his skiing experience on his second attempt and did archery with the videos he watched last night. in other words, the time between learning and practicing actions is not an example that can be Decried as "instantaneous". that doesn't mean he can't, of course and I'm of the opinion that he can, but what Daniel shows here is clearer. still they're close

is it not a futile discussion which one adapts better or faster? Since Koji's AnPr and intuition are superior, I think he will not pose a problem for himself even if the adaptation process is against him. and if I have to choose one, I agree with Dino. He did his skiing experience on his second attempt and did archery with the videos he watched last night. in other words, the time between learning and practicing actions is not an example that can be Decried as "instantaneous". that doesn't mean he can't, of course and I'm of the opinion that he can, but what Daniel shows here is clearer. still they're close
Zefra said UI Daniel didn't ever adapt to anything, He just copied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back