• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The weakest character for every tier part 2

Overlord775 said:
the weakest low 2-C is Raven (Teen Titans Go!), universal level AP with peak human speed and wall level durability normally and planet level with shields
Doctor Doofenshmirtz. say hi

LoyalservantofInti said:
Weakest 5-B is metal man. His weakness is his own attack.
Okay, a few things:

1. Metal Man is superior to Era 1 Robot Masters anyway, meaning he's superior to Heat Man, Ice Man, Bomb Man, etc. Therefore, he can't be the weakest 5-B.
  2. Megaman characters are scaled to a calc that's well over 600 Zettatons, this alone puts them far above the majority of 5-B characters like Orgalorg for example.
  3. Metal Man is not weak to his own attack, that's just a misconception. Metal Blades are just ludicrously powerful in general so they seemed to be his weakness in-game.
  4. The calc is wrong anyway, they should be 5-A instead of 5-B. I need to get around to revising it.

Darkanine said:
LoyalservantofInti said:
Weakest 5-B is metal man. His weakness is his own attack.
Okay, a few things:
  1. Metal Man is superior to Era 1 Robot Masters anyway, meaning he's superior to Heat Man, Ice Man, Bomb Man, etc. Therefore, he can't be the weakest 5-B.
  2. Megaman characters are scaled to a calc that's well over 600 Zettatons, this along puts them far above the majority of 5-B characters like Orgalorg for example.
  3. Metal Man is not weak to his own attack, that's just a misconception. Metal Blades are just ludicrously powerful in general so they seemed to be his weakness in-game.
  4. The calc is wrong anyway, they should be 5-A instead of 5-B. I need to get around to revising it.
ok who is weakest low 5-B is you choies

I dunno, Astro Boy is probably down there. Super intelligent and some decent abilities, but ultimately pretty haxless.

@JSW. Everything hit harder in the American release of Megaman 2, so Metal Blades had double power. They just hit everything ludicrously hard in general, so them getting double power made them make short work of Robot Masters in general.

2-B is only with prep-time, so it should not count as a "solid" 2-B character.

The 2-B that last comes to my mind would be Bowser.

Honestly the only fair way to judge strongest people by tier is taking their max tier.

You can't really compare Ren who at his peak is 1-A with Akame who at her peak is 7-A it's kinda obvious he would have more hax.

^He still has a ton.

Also, again if we talk about the strongest for the tier it should be only people that are at their max on that tier for me.

Newendigo said:
"The weakest character for every tier."
Should have written it on the other thread,but the concept would be the same thou in this case it shouldn't be a problem.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Weakest 4-B is Alex Russo.

She has human level durability, and needs to speak to be able to even do any damage.

Weakest Low 2-C is Doctor Doofenshmirtz.
I just realized something. Both are glass cannons owned by Disney, and both are from shows that came out around the same time. Huh.

WilliamShadow said:
Honestly the only fair way to judge strongest people by tier is taking their max tier.

You can't really compare Ren who at his peak is 1-A with Akame who at her peak is 7-A it's kinda obvious he would have more hax.
Well....Duh.....1A Ren has more hax then a 7A....

Yeah, Alex is one of our older profiles, and it was basically copy/pasted off of OBD so its a bit weird. The 4-B tier is solid enough since I do remember an episode with star moving mumbo jumbo.

Hurricrangers might be weaker 3-As. AFAIK, no hax, and are pretty low end 3-A.

Back