• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The weakest character for every tier part 2

@Loya - Again, being haxless doesn't make you weaker. Wither Storm can literally one-shot Jonny Joestar due to his poor durability (Which does not even scale to his AP).

isnt he equal to Gan who is baseline 1-A? there might be weaker fodder 1-A. Downstreamers comes to mind...

How the hell are the Downstreamers the weakest 1A?!

EDIT: Nevermind, Oblivion vs Downstreamers has my answer....

I think with prep, Doof can invent a device that nulls Zamasu.

^Maybe. Also, Doof with prep would probably wreck Yukiteru and Yuno just through hax equipment...Or maybe even non-hax equipment, what with their nonexistent durability and all.

Also, Zamasu is currently the only Low 2-C to take an L against Pennywise. Literally the only one.

To be fair, it took a 1-A to put Pennywise down tempoarily.

Doof is driven by plot induced stupidity. He is actually pretty competent and smart at times.

Sir Ovens said:
To be fair, it took a 1-A to put Pennywise down tempoarily.
Yeah, but when you compare him to other Low 2-Cs on this site, he's pretty low-end.

Not the absolute bottom of the food chain, but still low-end.

Sir Ovens said:
Downstreamers... Weakest 1-As... Good meme.
then who's weakest 1-A in your opinion?

maybe this? : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nug_and_Yeb i just found it when searching for another 'possibly 1-A' character.

1-A great old ones seems quite lacking when compared to other baseline 1-As. let alone when compared to outer gods (where everyone and their mothers have type 5 immortality).

LoyalservantofInti said:
An entire race of 1-A beings with mountains of hax would lose to a baselines 1-A with very little hax?
huh, so DS are actually fair bit above baseline(Lucifer-tier)? maybe I'll read their page later to confirm

anyway, it seems great old ones are surprisingly lacking in hax for Tier 1-As. maybe they're weakest 1-As currently.

Palaeocene.epoch1 said:
Sir Ovens said:
Downstreamers... Weakest 1-As... Good meme.
then who's weakest 1-A in your opinion?
maybe this? : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nug_and_Yeb i just found it when searching for another 'possibly 1-A' character.

1-A great old ones seems quite lacking when compared to other baseline 1-As. let alone when compared to outer gods (where everyone and their mothers have type 5 immortality).

LoyalservantofInti said:
An entire race of 1-A beings with mountains of hax would lose to a baselines 1-A with very little hax?
huh, so DS are actually fair bit above baseline(Lucifer-tier)? maybe I'll read their page later to confirm
anyway, it seems great old ones are surprisingly lacking in hax for Tier 1-As. maybe they're weakest 1-As currently.
this will be accept! https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/975273

As much as I hate to say it, probably Voldemort.

His 8-B rating comes from a spell he never even uses in any of his duels. His other best spells either have low range (Imperio, Crucio) or can be dodged by anyone with competent speed of any sort. He's also a glass cannon with Tyra Banks level durability, and his best defense against anything (Protego) requires him to be able to react to it in the first place. Which he'll never do if speed is unequalized, since his reactions are Subsonic. (flight speed usually = reaction speed according to our rules)

There's a reason the dude can't catch a break around here.

Sadly, Harry Potter dueling and magic really doesn't translate well to vs debating. Everything takes to long, leaving the wizards sitting ducks. That said, didn't Voldemort makes a storm at one point? I'm a little rusty on my Harry Potter.

Didn't Ranma match an attack that blew up a mountain at one point? Also funnily enough, they have a Tier 4/3 feat in one of the video games I believe.

Hellbeast1 said:
@Dark i think Voldy only did that in the films with the Elder Wand though i could be wrong
I never actually finished the last book since I was really not liking where it was going with all the seemingly superfluous deaths, so I didn't know the context. Thanks.

Darkanine said:
Sadly, Harry Potter dueling and magic really doesn't translate well to vs debating. Everything takes to long, leaving the wizards sitting ducks. That said, didn't Voldemort makes a storm at one point? I'm a little rusty on my Harry Potter.
Didn't Ranma match an attack that blew up a mountain at one point? Also funnily enough, they have a Tier 4/3 feat in one of the video games I believe.

Hence Ranma's possible higher stats.

Weakest 10-c: Sheldon Plankton without weapons

Weakest 10-B: Sheldon Cooper

Weakest 9-A: Jessica Jones (MCU)

Weakest 6-C: Elsa (She is a Glass cannon)

Weakest 6-B: A Class S demon, who has just graduated from Class A. (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Weakest 5-B: Piccolo (At the beginning of Z)

Weakest 4-B: Super Perfect Cell

Weakest 3-A Final Form Frieza (No-Golden) in super, (In the movie was High 3B)

Weakest 2-C: Haruhi (Durability human)

Weakest 2-A: Dante (Shin Megami Tensei)

Back