• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If The Downstreamers don't outright stomp, then they take this pretty decisively.

For one, they regenerated from their entire verse and all of its infinite dimensions flat-out collapsing on them. I'm no expert on Warhammer, but I don't think Ynnead could null Regenerationn that powerful even if it were faced with someone directly on its level.

For two, the "Old Ones" Downstreamers aren't merely infinite-dimensional; they transcend infinite dimensions to an unknown degree, and control everything below and around them to the point that they can reshape the very nature of existence itself. Doing that alone would most likely take away all of Ynnead's powers, but even if that doesn't work for that purpose, they could probably manage that anyway due to the fact that they can create and alter literally anything and everything that can be described mathematically. (Including things that are high-end High 1-B, seeing as the entire Manifoldverse is that in spades)

It takes a seriously strong High 1-B to have any hope in hell against the Downstreamers, and from what I can tell by reading the Chaos Gods' justification for the tier, they're just not up to snuff.

If you want a fair matchup, then probably. The DS are among the strongest High 1-Bs we have, and I don't say that sort of thing lightly.

I'm not sure. Multi-Eternity, Infinity or Captain Adam maybe?

Finding good High 1-B matchups is difficult compared to doing so with other tiers. It has a wide range as far as raw power goes, so there tend to be a lot of characters within it who completely dwarf each other, yet are in-turn completely dwarfed by others. (and so on and so on...)

If you want to, go for it.

I'll probably stick to the sidelines for now until someone comes along and elaborates on what the Chaos Gods in general are capable of, but I'll give my input on the match soon enough.

Back