• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The very last Anos Voldigoad Downgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
5bdm1h.jpg
YES! Blood for the blood god! Join in the memes!

Disagree
Anos himself stated that all reason becomes illogical. Silver Sea follows under that, cuz it is a creation and has a reason for its existence.

About the lion of destruction part, suppose Anos gets "likely 2B", later he destroys silver sea by destroying its layers in the next chapters that are to come after ch 655, so again an upgrade thread?? Wdym. This will increase the workload, and think about the staff and how many times do we have to open the Anos' profile, for these stupid reasons.

Also Venuzdonoa has still funtioned in the Silver Sea, isn't it? Is it like that, "Fumu, My Venuzdonoa can only destroy my world and not Silver Sea, cuz I didn't know about it." He was always confident about it. Null' anology is correct. Try to use that.

That much reasoning is enough for Venuzdonoa to be 2B. Likely 2B is 2B baseline, which doesnot fits your scans. Anos can be downgraded in 2B. But "2B" will remain "2B".
Yeah, at this point is just circular, he already was debunked before
Khorne stomped Tempest when he was 2-B, what are you on about?
And rimuru stomps him even if he was 1-A or higher.

Having read your previous threads, most of the arguments are regurgitated. They’ve been debunked before, and most won’t waste their time doing it again.
That being said, I could see a “Likely 2-B,” due to Anos while suppressing his powers heavily, scale to the 2-C Lions.
Venuzdonoa even functioning the same in deep layers negates most of these points, with absolutely zero anti-feats to debunk it.
The statement of Venuzdonoa includes the wording, “no matter how eternal, infinite..” and some other shit I forget at this very moment. So, unless this is one of those stupid, “World ONLY equals Planet!!!”, arguments. It stands to reason, it’s still pretty heavily implied that Venuzdonoa is of 2-B tiering.
There’s really no argument against it, that doesn’t contain fallacious assumptions, as of right now, like someone else said whose name I forget atm.
All of creation, does in fact mean all of creation, without a single anti-feat to speak of. All of creation, no matter how infinite implies that even if the Universe was...say 1 trillion times larger than Anos though, it would still stand. Because of, “no matter how eternal, infinite, etc”. It stands pretty concretely, including the “no matter how eternal, or infinite,” though I’d like to include in my argument this. You’re really downplaying Venuzdonoa working in the deeper layers, each layer is infinitely more powerful than the previous. To argue that as NLF is just ridiculous, because it’s not. NLF would be to say it could destroy...Featherine, or Akuto, or Herald Thor, due to its phrasing. That’s not the case though, this claim was made in verse, about Maou Gaukin. Considering that Venuzdonoa has literally destroyed everything it’s faced so far, save for Anos, because he is above Venuzdonoa.
Side Note; While Sasha gets boosts(in a way, that was badly worded), to match the deeper layer inhabitants. Venuzdonoa never has had to, because of the following, it is Deeper Magic;

What could destroy Layer 11 entirely, couldn’t destroy a pebble in Layer 12. While this may not be the argument against that specific claim you made, I think you’re downplaying the success of Venuzdonoa in the deeper layers way too much.
I had to take this from the cosmology page made by Zer0Null.

“This states that there are more than 99 layers, and each layer has infinite size and contains countless worlds”
Adding into the previous statements I have made,
Venuzdonoa destroys on the basis that no matter how, “infinite,” it will still be destroyed. I implore this, there’s still no anti-feats, and let’s not forget that Anos is literally superior to Venuzdonoa. Venuzdonoa not effecting Anos is not an anti-feat either, Anos Eye’s perform very similar to Venuzdonoa, and we’ve seen two Venuzdonoa cancel each other out. Thus, not an anti-feat
Also this;

Maou Gaukin as a verse has already proved that “World” mean Universe, unless the counter arguments include proof that it doesn’t, they’re null. More often than not, and a majority of the time, World = Universe in Maou Gaukin.
It’s been used to describe the entire Bubbles, which are a Universe. I know, this is still going to be argued against by deniers.
But unless you’re providing verifiable proof that World =/= Universes, when using the term Earth is usually described onto a singular planet. I’m happy to listen, but it’s up to you to prove it. Considering that the verse heavily implies World = Universe the majority of the time.

TL/DR; This has been rejected before, due to the same arguments I’ve made. If this is anything like the previous threads, it’ll become a cluster **** of circulation of the same arguments with no end. I also don’t believe you’ll stop making these, it’s impossible to sway your opinion, as evident by previous threads, and your own absolution believing you are correct.
I disagree FRA that everyone else has given, and for the reasons I’ve given.

Also, I’ll bump my own comment so any new viewers of the thread can see why this is getting tiresome.

I Agree
This interpretation makes sense, still this I will stick to likely 2-B due to no actual feat, with the statement and the interpretation you have provided he should still have a 2-B key, likely attached to it for no actual feat.

Who's the beautiful girl behind that handsome boi?

Holy ****

I was asked to close this thread due to the arguments being brought up already and debunked. Looking over the thread, it seems to be the case. It also seems people aren't even talking about the OP stuff anymore.

I'll close this since it appears to be going nowhere and has already been discussed and rejected.

Can somebody explain the arguments here in an easy to understand manner before we close this thread again? The original poster seemed to make some comprehensive arguments at least.

Can somebody explain the arguments here in an easy to understand manner before we close this thread again? The original poster seemed to make some comprehensive arguments at least.
It’s been the same in all his threads, they’ve all been unanimously rejected.
He relies on the claim that before Anos knew about Silver Sea it means that the statement he made about Venuzdonoa doesn’t stand.
While it has zero anti-feats, zero reason to not still be true, still works in the deeper layers, is made of deeper magic, etc etc.

I in fact, could direct you to this;
Having read your previous threads, most of the arguments are regurgitated. They’ve been debunked before, and most won’t waste their time doing it again.
That being said, I could see a “Likely 2-B,” due to Anos while suppressing his powers heavily, scale to the 2-C Lions.
Venuzdonoa even functioning the same in deep layers negates most of these points, with absolutely zero anti-feats to debunk it.
The statement of Venuzdonoa includes the wording, “no matter how eternal, infinite..” and some other shit I forget at this very moment. So, unless this is one of those stupid, “World ONLY equals Planet!!!”, arguments. It stands to reason, it’s still pretty heavily implied that Venuzdonoa is of 2-B tiering.
There’s really no argument against it, that doesn’t contain fallacious assumptions, as of right now, like someone else said whose name I forget atm.
All of creation, does in fact mean all of creation, without a single anti-feat to speak of. All of creation, no matter how infinite implies that even if the Universe was...say 1 trillion times larger than Anos though, it would still stand. Because of, “no matter how eternal, infinite, etc”. It stands pretty concretely, including the “no matter how eternal, or infinite,” though I’d like to include in my argument this. You’re really downplaying Venuzdonoa working in the deeper layers, each layer is infinitely more powerful than the previous. To argue that as NLF is just ridiculous, because it’s not. NLF would be to say it could destroy...Featherine, or Akuto, or Herald Thor, due to its phrasing. That’s not the case though, this claim was made in verse, about Maou Gaukin. Considering that Venuzdonoa has literally destroyed everything it’s faced so far, save for Anos, because he is above Venuzdonoa.
Side Note; While Sasha gets boosts(in a way, that was badly worded), to match the deeper layer inhabitants. Venuzdonoa never has had to, because of the following, it is Deeper Magic;
entire post I made above ^

Counting in the multiple other rejections members have given.

I honestly think my breakdown was fairly easy to understand, I’m not the fastest person mentally due to unnecessary to talk about discussions.
So I usually simplify most of what I say, to how I’d understand it.

Okay. We can probably close this thread then. However, I would prefer more staff input first.
That’s fine with me, I would like to specify this Wikier(whatever you call posters on this site,) has made this kind of thread before, and argued relentlessly for 6 pages before it was finally closed.
This is why most people won’t engage his threads anymore, he ignores anything we (supporters) say.
Though that said, I’ll respect your decision to keep it open for the time being. I just hope it doesn’t become another 6 page circulation of regurgitation.

Where should I begin with this? I'll do this; my stance on the subject will be considered "Stance A". The opposing stance, aka the stance which is trying to debunk me, can be considered "Stance B".

Stance A: Venuzdonoa's statement doesn't prove that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea, since what Anos meant by "all of creation" was just his own universe.

Stance B: This is false, as Venuzdonoa was stated to be able to destroy all of creation no matter how eternal or infinite, and as the Silver Sea is just a greater infinite space, there's no reason that it couldn't destroy the entire Silver Sea. On top of that, Venuzdonoa has already shown that it can work in deeper layers, which means that the statement can be applied to the Silver Sea. There aren't any anti-feats either.

The statement only confirmed that it could destroy infinite spaces in regards to it's own universe. Not that it could always destroy infinite spaces even outside of it's own universe. So the issue isn't of Venuzdonoa being able to destroy infinite spaces so obviously it would be able to destroy the entire Silver Sea which is a greater infinite space, the issue is whether or not it still possesses the capability of destroying infinite spaces outside of it's own universe in the first place. All Venuzdonoa has proven is that it can still destroy things in deeper layers, not that it could still destroy infinite spaces. Sure, you could argue that there is nothing to suggest that it isn't capable of that. But in the same vein, you could also argue that there's nothing to suggest that it is capable of that. All we know at this point in time is that Venuzdonoa can still work in deeper layers, but we don't know to what extent, since we've never seen Venuzdonoa's "upper limit" in the first place. If you have to assume that Venuzdonoa is still capable of something when there isn't proof of it, and that's the reasoning behind your argument, then you can't give Venuzdonoa a solid tier based off of that.

Where should I begin with this? I'll do this; my stance on the subject will be considered "Stance A". The opposing stance, aka the stance which is trying to debunk me, can be considered "Stance B".

Stance A: Venuzdonoa's statement doesn't prove that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea, since what Anos meant by "all of creation" was just his own universe.

Stance B: This is false, as Venuzdonoa was stated to be able to destroy all of creation no matter how eternal or infinite, and as the Silver Sea is just a greater infinite space, there's no reason that it couldn't destroy the entire Silver Sea. On top of that, Venuzdonoa has already shown that it can work in deeper layers, which means that the statement can be applied to the Silver Sea. There aren't any anti-feats either.

The statement only confirmed that it could destroy infinite spaces in regards to it's own universe. Not that it could always destroy infinite spaces even outside of it's own universe. So the issue isn't of Venuzdonoa being able to destroy infinite spaces so obviously it would be able to destroy the entire Silver Sea which is a greater infinite space, the issue is whether or not it still possesses the capability of destroying infinite spaces outside of it's own universe in the first place. All Venuzdonoa has proven is that it can still destroy things in deeper layers, not that it could still destroy infinite spaces. Sure, you could argue that there is nothing to suggest that it isn't capable of that. But in the same vein, you could also argue that there's nothing to suggest that it is capable of that. All we know at this point in time is that Venuzdonoa can still work in deeper layers, but we don't know to what extent, since we've never seen Venuzdonoa's "upper limit" in the first place. If you have to assume that Venuzdonoa is still capable of something when there isn't proof of it, and that's the reasoning behind your argument, then you can't give Venuzdonoa a solid tier based off of that.
@Celestial_Pegasus

Would you be willing to evaluate this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back