• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The very last Anos Voldigoad Downgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't counter a single thing I said.
You made baseless assumptions again.
You didn't provide any proof that all of creation =/= all of creation.

I guess this argument is once again debunked.
I guess I could flip that back on you. You didn't provide proof that "All of creation" = All of creation. So I guess it's your argument that is debunked.

You didn't counter a single thing I said.
You made baseless assumptions again.
You didn't provide any proof that all of creation =/= all of creation.

I guess this argument is once again debunked.
The only thing helping your agurment is that Venuzdonoa don't have an anti feat, other than that both of your arguments are different side of the same coin with one saying Creation at the time he made the statement = The entire silver sea and the other one saying creation = what he knew as creation.

All the necessary evidence has been given throughout the Anos history in this wiki

I guess I could flip that back on you. You didn't provide proof that "All of creation" = All of creation. So I guess it's your argument that is debunked.
That's not how this works.

All of creation = all of creation is the logical conclusion.
You're claiming that all of creation =/= all of creation. You need to provide proof for your claim, otherwise it's invalid.

Well, I don't like to be a killjoy but I'll say it right now, I disagree with this again, the evidence presented is very vague plus it was already debunked in the other previous threads, in other words this was already rejected, I'll hold my decision until I see evidence that makes me change my mind.

That's not how this works.

All of creation = all of creation is the logical conclusion.
You're claiming that all of creation =/= all of creation. You need to provide proof for your claim, otherwise it's invalid.
This really shouldn't be a hard concept for you to grasp. Anos is the one who made the statement. He thought that his own universe was all of creation. So when he said that Venuzdonoa could destroy all of creation no matter how eternal or infinite, he meant that Venuzdonoa could destroy his entire universe and everything in it no matter how eternal or infinite. This isn't some "assumption" of mine, it's literally the only thing he could've meant. There should be no reason for you to not be able to understand this.

Well, I don't like to be a killjoy but I'll say it right now, I disagree with this again, the evidence presented is very vague plus it was already debunked in the other previous threads, in other words this was already rejected, I'll hold my decision until I see evidence that makes me change my mind.
1. The Venuzdonoa evidence wasn't actually debunked because the reasoning behind the "debunking" is flawed in the first place. Furthermore, I've further elaborated on my original point with 6. 7. and 8. And if they can't be proven wrong, then that automatically reverses the "debunking" of 1. 2. 3. 4. and 5.

2. This is the first time this Lion of Destruction evidence has been brought up.

This really shouldn't be a hard concept for you to grasp. Anos is the one who made the statement. He thought that his own universe was all of creation. So when he said that Venuzdonoa could destroy all of creation no matter how eternal or infinite, he meant that Venuzdonoa could destroy his entire universe and everything in it no matter how eternal or infinite. This isn't some "assumption" of mine, it's literally the only thing he could've meant. There should be no reason for you to not be able to understand this.
This didn't prove anything.
All of creation = all of creation, until proven otherwise.

I know this isn't the time to bring this up but I want to know, was Anos surprised when he went out his world for the first time, was he surprised on how everything looked outside his world

Last edited:
This didn't prove anything.
All of creation = all of creation, until proven otherwise.
You're just being incessantly stubborn at this point, so I'm not even going to bother wasting more time trying to covince you on this particular subject. The proof is in the pudding. All the evidence is right in front of your eyes, and if you can't accept it, then so be it.

I know this isn't the time to bring this up but I want to know, was Anos surprised when he went out his world for the first time, was he surprised on how everything looked outside he world
From what I remember, not really. He just kind've accepted things as they were.

@AncientKing95
Let me put it like this:

Suppose all of creation is a box (which is a bad example since all of creation isn't an object, but is simply everything) and my statements are 100% true.
I think this box is 1x1 cubic metres large. I state that I can destroy this box no matter how tough, eternal or infinite it is. If I later find out that this box is infinitely bigger than I thought it was, it would be completely irrelevant, since I've already stated that no matter how infinite the box is, I can destroy it.

The above can be applied to Anos' statement of Venuzdonoa.

Again, you have no proof that all of creation = only Anos' universe. You do have a lot of assumptions, but I can literally reverse those assumptions and debunk your arguments.

Let me put it like this:

Suppose all of creation is a box (which is a bad example since all of creation isn't an object, but is simply everything) and my statements are 100% true.
I think this box is 1x1 cubic metres large. I state that I can destroy this box no matter how tough, eternal or infinite it is. If I later find out that this box is infinitely bigger than I thought it was, it would be completely irrelevant, since I've already stated that no matter how infinite the box is, I can destroy it.

Again, you have no proof that all of creation = only Anos' universe. You do have a lot of assumptions, but I can literally reverse those assumptions and debunk your argument.
I'm not saying that all of creation = just Anos' universe, I'm saying that Anos thought all of creation was just his universe, and that's all that matters, because he's the one who made the statement.

Venuzdonoa wasn't stated to be capable of destroying anything no matter how eternal or infinite no matter what, which would definitively mean that it can always destroy things no matter how eternal or infinite whether it be in just Anos' universe or the entire Silver Sea, it was stated that it can destroy anything no matter how eternal or infinite in Anos' universe, that doesn't confirm that it can still destroy eternal and infinite things out in the Silver Sea.

I'm not saying that all of creation = just Anos' universe, I'm saying that Anos thought all of creation was just his universe, and that's all that matters, because he's the one who made the statement.

Venuzdonoa wasn't stated to be capable of destroying anything no matter how eternal or infinite no matter what, which would definitively mean that it can always destroy things no matter how eternal or infinite whether it be in just Anos' universe or the entire Silver Sea, it was stated that it can destroy anything no matter how eternal or infinite in Anos' universe, that doesn't confirm that it can still destroy eternal and infinite things out in the Silver Sea.
Again you just make assumptions in your already third attempted downgrade CRT, yet you call me stubborn.

If you can't provide actual proof that all of creation =/= all of creation, then this argument is finished.
No, your interpretations of the statement isn't proof.

@AncientKing95
Let me put it like this:

Again, you have no proof that all of creation = only Anos' universe. You do have a lot of assumptions, but I can literally reverse those assumptions and debunk your arguments.
This is how I take the statement, box = a Universe (nearly infinite) at the time he made the statement on the creation stuff, then finds out there are other boxes out his own box that actually sums creation.

This is how I take the statement, box = a Universe (nearly infinite) at the time he made the statement on the creation stuff, then finds out there are other boxes out his own box that actually sums creation.
That interpretation starts out incorrectly. The box (all of creation), would contain the universe, not be the universe itself. All of creation isn't an object, it's everything.

He stated no matter how tough, eternal or infinite it is, he could destroy it, meaning even if he later finds out the box is bigger than he thought, it would be irrelevant.

Again you just make assumptions in your already third attempted downgrade CRT, yet you call me stubborn.

If you can't provide actual proof that all of creation =/= all of creation, then this argument is finished.
No, your interpretations of the statement isn't proof.
You do understand that your interpretations aren't proof either, right? I don't see you proving how Anos meant the entire Silver Sea by all of creation. This goes both ways you know (Except it doesn't, because it's confirmed that Anos was referring to just his universe by all of creation, and there should be nothing to argue there)?

This will be the final time I say this to you: Anos stated that Venuzdonoa could destroy all of creation no matter how eternal or infinite. He thought his universe was all of creation, so he meant that Venuzdonoa can destroy his entire universe and everything in it no matter how eternal or infinite. All Venuzdonoa proved is that it can still function in deeper layers, not that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea at once. You can't claim no anti-feats, because the statement didn't refer to the Silver Sea in the first place. Case closed.

Since this will be my last reply, let me further elaborate. Venuzdonoa is only confirmed to destroy things no matter how eternal or infinite in the Militia World. Not that it can destroy infinite things even outside of the Militia World.

Feel free to remain as stubborn as you want, feel free to remain thinking I'm wrong, but you can't change what the reality of it is. There is no proof that Anos can destroy the entire Silver Sea, and you yourself haven't proven it.

I know I said it once before, but I mean it when I say this now; I won't waste any more time arguing this point with you.

The word no matter is enough to prove that even something exists outside his own universe still be destroyed

That interpretation starts out incorrectly. The box (all of creation), would contain the universe, not be the universe itself. All of creation isn't an object, it's everything.

He stated no matter how tough, eternal or infinite it is, he could destroy it, meaning even if he later finds out the box is bigger than he thought, it would be irrelevant.
This interpretation makes sense, still this I will stick to likely 2-B due to no actual feat, with the statement and the interpretation you have provided he should still have a 2-B key, likely attached to it for no actual feat.

The word no matter is enough to prove that even something exists outside his own universe still be destroyed
No matter how eternal or infinite... in his own universe. Not that it can still destroy things no matter how eternal or infinite outside of his own universe. There isn't any proof that it's capable of this outside the Militia World either.

All I'm going to say is that I'm fine with Likely 2-B, but it shouldn't straight up just be 2-B, when Anos doesn't have 2-B feats, and neither statements that people like to use actually support it.

I disagree... Currently I don't see the need for a change of tier, since it seems that people can succumb to the pressure of something that is being debunked all the time...

I disagree... Currently I don't see the need for a change of tier, since it seems that people can succumb to the pressure of something that is being debunked all the time...
This isn't about pressure of something being debunked. It isn't even a downgrade as it doesn't change shit, it is just that his whole rating is base on statements with no actual feats.

Okay. Who here can accept something like both Venuzdonoa and Anos' True Power key getting changed to "Likely 2-B" which won't really change much, due to the rating being purely based off of statements?
I am still a fan of 2-B. Statements that are uncontradicted and have credience to them to not need a likely rating.

I am still a fan of 2-B. Statements that are uncontradicted and have credience to them to not need a likely rating.
That's fine too.

I'm just suggesting the "Likely 2-B" since I'm tired of having to debunk the same arguments over and over again.
It's really exhausting and makes a person start to kinda dislike the verse, you know?

Last edited:
That's fine too.

I'm just suggesting the "Likely 2-B" since I'm tired of having to debunk the same arguments over and over again.
It really wears a person down and makes them start to dislike the verse, you know?
Welcome to the club pal

That's fine too.

It really wears a person down and makes them start to dislike the verse, you know?
Well, it seems that not many people agree with "Likely", so it looks like you will have to keep debunking his arguments again and again.

That's fine too.

I can feel you man. But no matter how many threads are made on the topic, don't compromise on something you think isn't correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back