• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The very last Anos Voldigoad Downgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still a fan of 2-B. Statements that are uncontradicted and have credience to them to not need a likely rating.
What do you mean the statement wasn't contradicted? It never referred to the Silver Sea in the first place. What are you not getting about that?

Well, it was just a suggestion in the first place. If it isn't accepted, then both Venuzdonoa and Anos keep their solid 2-B ratings.
well, that's my vote, disagree with this CRT and agree with this

Only at the start lmao.

After debunking the same argument for 2 pages, it gets annoying.
You literally didn't debunk shit though. Your entire argument is that Venuzdonoa was stated to be able to destroy all of creation no matter how eternal or infinite, all of creation (Militia World) = all of creation (Silver Sea) since it still works in deeper layers and was stated to destroy things no matter how eternal or infinite, therefore Venuzdonoa can destroy the entire Silver Sea. However, you don't have proof of anything, and this argument of yours is dependant on assumptions. Assumptions =/= proof. Besides, I've already debunked this entire argument piece by piece, and you just can't accepr that.

This has practically gotten out of control and is going in circles, until it gets boring, because it is so difficult to accept that they are not right and that the majority is against them.

I disagree with any changes based on the current arguments presented, they were debunked in an identical thread 2 weeks ago...

With this logic you should downgrade Rimuru from 2-B honestly. Send the annoyance to the slimeverse fans as well!

My original anti-Venuzdonoa 2-B argument was just points 1-5. Points 6-8 elaborate on that in order to reverse the debunking.

Venuzdonoa hasn't had an anti-feat so I don't think there is any contradictions except the fact it has no feats. For the Lion stuff I don't know but from AncientKing95 OP for the thread, it seems it has few, anyways I am out.

With this logic you should downgrade Rimuru from 2-B honestly. Send the annoyance to the slimeverse fans as well!
Not by this logic, because the statement Venuzdonoa has doesn't even mean that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea, which I've explained why in my post. Venuzdonoa was stated that it can destroy infinite things while in Anos' own universe, it was never stated that it could destroy infinite things while outside of Anos' own universe, so to say that it could is quite literally an assumption.

Not by this logic, because the statement Venuzdonoa has doesn't even mean that it can destroy the entire Silver Sea, which I've explained why in my post. Venuzdonoa was stated that it can destroy infinite things while in Anos' own universe, it was never stated that it could destroy infinite things while outside of Anos' own universe, so to say that it could is quite literally an assumption.
I meant with the logic of statements and no feats.

the difference is that here it is being rejected practically unanimously.
I don't care how many times those arguments will be used,at least I have something to read when I don't have anything to do in free time so yeah,best thing for relaxation

the difference is that here it is being rejected practically unanimously.
All of you who are rejecting it in the first place are doing so off of the same flawed logic. The majority holding the wrong opinion doesn't make said opinion right. I've read through all the reasoning for the "debunking", and it literally just doesn't work.

All of you who are rejecting it in the first place are doing so off of the same flawed logic. The majority holding the wrong opinion doesn't make said opinion right. I've read through all the reasoning for the "debunking", and it literally just doesn't work.
Well, unlike many who only come to **** the verse have not read or know anything about the verse that only come to "agree" just because they want to **** Anos I am guided by logic and arguments, I read and take into account your logic, arguments, etc., since I do not succumb to pressure that most agree I also have to agree, etc, since I do not succumb to the pressure that the majority agree I also have to agree, I practically do not see the point of a change in anything regarding Anos, as much as I try to find a point that changes my mind I can not, just like the others so

Well, unlike many who only come to **** the verse have not read or know anything about the verse that only come to "agree" just because they want to **** Anos I am guided by logic and arguments, I read and take into account your logic, arguments, etc., since I do not succumb to pressure that most agree I also have to agree, etc, since I do not succumb to the pressure that the majority agree I also have to agree, I practically do not see the point of a change in anything regarding Anos, as much as I try to find a point that changes my mind I can not, just like the others so
I 100% am on this boat.

You literally didn't debunk shit though. Your entire argument is that Venuzdonoa was stated to be able to destroy all of creation no matter how eternal or infinite, all of creation (Militia World) = all of creation (Silver Sea) since it still works in deeper layers and was stated to destroy things no matter how eternal or infinite, therefore Venuzdonoa can destroy the entire Silver Sea. However, you don't have proof of anything, and this argument of yours is dependant on assumptions. Assumptions =/= proof. Besides, I've already debunked this entire argument piece by piece, and you just can't accepr that.
I've literally never argued about this. Last part is "I debunked so therefore I am right". This argument you say was also debunked in the last 2 threads. Your arguments have not changed, and as such, I shall not argue against what has already been argued to death on. I disagree with this thread.

I'm pretty sure it's been established that Anos has enough 2-B statements that the rating still qualifies. There isn't any rule that says statements can't give a character a certain tier.
IMO, "likely 2-B" seems a bit safer to me, since he only has statements and no solid feats, but nonetheless he'd still be 2-B.

This is like that one guy who tried to downgrade Anti-Monitor from 2-A even though it's pretty ******* clear he is. Except now it's an edgy ******* with fingerless gloves being downgraded.

Uh, what? I can't take your opinion(?) seriously when you can't even bother to properly format or structure anything. This isn't about "pressure" or anything, just that your logic is incorrect.

-Anos was referring to just his universe when he said all of creation - Explain this

-The only thing that is confirmed is that Venuzdonoa can destroy things no matter how infinite in his own universe, not that it is still capable of destroying things no matter how infinite outside his universe. In other words, it's not confirmed that Venuzdonoa can always destroy infinite things no matter what, just that it's capable of destroying infinite things in it's own universe. Therefore, there isn't actual proof that it can still destroy infinite things in the Silver Sea. - Explain this

If you refuse to answer these but opt to reply with "it was already debunked", then you simply aren't capable of explaining it, simple as that.

Having read your previous threads, most of the arguments are regurgitated. They’ve been debunked before, and most won’t waste their time doing it again.
That being said, I could see a “Likely 2-B,” due to Anos while suppressing his powers heavily, scale to the 2-C Lions.
Venuzdonoa even functioning the same in deep layers negates most of these points, with absolutely zero anti-feats to debunk it.
The statement of Venuzdonoa includes the wording, “no matter how eternal, infinite..” and some other shit I forget at this very moment. So, unless this is one of those stupid, “World ONLY equals Planet!!!”, arguments. It stands to reason, it’s still pretty heavily implied that Venuzdonoa is of 2-B tiering.
There’s really no argument against it, that doesn’t contain fallacious assumptions, as of right now, like someone else said whose name I forget atm.
All of creation, does in fact mean all of creation, without a single anti-feat to speak of. All of creation, no matter how infinite implies that even if the Universe was...say 1 trillion times larger than Anos though, it would still stand. Because of, “no matter how eternal, infinite, etc”. It stands pretty concretely, including the “no matter how eternal, or infinite,” though I’d like to include in my argument this. You’re really downplaying Venuzdonoa working in the deeper layers, each layer is infinitely more powerful than the previous. To argue that as NLF is just ridiculous, because it’s not. NLF would be to say it could destroy...Featherine, or Akuto, or Herald Thor, due to its phrasing. That’s not the case though, this claim was made in verse, about Maou Gaukin. Considering that Venuzdonoa has literally destroyed everything it’s faced so far, save for Anos, because he is above Venuzdonoa.
Side Note; While Sasha gets boosts(in a way, that was badly worded), to match the deeper layer inhabitants. Venuzdonoa never has had to, because of the following, it is Deeper Magic;

What could destroy Layer 11 entirely, couldn’t destroy a pebble in Layer 12. While this may not be the argument against that specific claim you made, I think you’re downplaying the success of Venuzdonoa in the deeper layers way too much.
I had to take this from the cosmology page made by Zer0Null.

“This states that there are more than 99 layers, and each layer has infinite size and contains countless worlds”
Adding into the previous statements I have made,
Venuzdonoa destroys on the basis that no matter how, “infinite,” it will still be destroyed. I implore this, there’s still no anti-feats, and let’s not forget that Anos is literally superior to Venuzdonoa. Venuzdonoa not effecting Anos is not an anti-feat either, Anos Eye’s perform very similar to Venuzdonoa, and we’ve seen two Venuzdonoa cancel each other out. Thus, not an anti-feat
Also this;

Maou Gaukin as a verse has already proved that “World” mean Universe, unless the counter arguments include proof that it doesn’t, they’re null. More often than not, and a majority of the time, World = Universe in Maou Gaukin.
It’s been used to describe the entire Bubbles, which are a Universe. I know, this is still going to be argued against by deniers.
But unless you’re providing verifiable proof that World =/= Universes, when using the term Earth is usually described onto a singular planet. I’m happy to listen, but it’s up to you to prove it. Considering that the verse heavily implies World = Universe the majority of the time.

TL/DR; This has been rejected before, due to the same arguments I’ve made. If this is anything like the previous threads, it’ll become a cluster **** of circulation of the same arguments with no end. I also don’t believe you’ll stop making these, it’s impossible to sway your opinion, as evident by previous threads, and your own absolution believing you are correct.
I disagree FRA that everyone else has given, and for the reasons I’ve given.

Having read your previous threads, most of the arguments are regurgitated. They’ve been debunked before, and most won’t waste their time doing it again.
That being said, I could see a “Likely 2-B,” due to Anos while suppressing his powers heavily, scale to the 2-C Lions.
Venuzdonoa even functioning the same in deep layers negates most of these points, with absolutely zero anti-feats to debunk it.
The statement of Venuzdonoa includes the wording, “no matter how eternal, infinite..” and some other shit I forget at this very moment. So, unless this is one of those stupid, “World ONLY equals Planet!!!”, arguments. It stands to reason, it’s still pretty heavily implied that Venuzdonoa is of 2-B tiering.
There’s really no argument against it, that doesn’t contain fallacious assumptions, as of right now, like someone else said whose name I forget atm.
All of creation, does in fact mean all of creation, without a single anti-feat to speak of. All of creation, no matter how infinite implies that even if the Universe was...say 1 trillion times larger than Anos though, it would still stand. Because of, “no matter how eternal, infinite, etc”. It stands pretty concretely, including the “no matter how eternal, or infinite,” though I’d like to include in my argument this. You’re really downplaying Venuzdonoa working in the deeper layers, each layer is infinitely more powerful than the previous. To argue that as NLF is just ridiculous, because it’s not. NLF would be to say it could destroy...Featherine, or Akuto, or Herald Thor, due to its phrasing. That’s not the case though, this claim was made in verse, about Maou Gaukin. Considering that Venuzdonoa has literally destroyed everything it’s faced so far, save for Anos, because he is above Venuzdonoa.
Side Note; While Sasha gets boosts(in a way, that was badly worded), to match the deeper layer inhabitants. Venuzdonoa never has had to, because of the following, it is Deeper Magic;

What could destroy Layer 11 entirely, couldn’t destroy a pebble in Layer 12. While this may not be the argument against that specific claim you made, I think you’re downplaying the success of Venuzdonoa in the deeper layers way too much.

“This states that there are more than 99 layers, and each layer has infinite size and contains countless worlds”
Venuzdonoa destroys on the basis that no matter how, “infinite,” it will still be destroyed. I implore this, there’s still no anti-feats, and let’s not forget that Anos is literally superior to Venuzdonoa. Venuzdonoa not effecting Anos is not an anti-feat either, Anos Eye’s perform very similar to Venuzdonoa, and we’ve seen two Venuzdonoa cancel each other out. Thus, not an anti-feat
Also this;

Maou Gaukin as a verse has already proved that “World” mean Universe, unless the counter arguments include proof that it doesn’t, they’re null. More often than not, and a majority of the time, World = Universe in Maou Gaukin.
It’s been used to describe the entire Bubbles, which are a Universe. I know, this is still going to be argued against by deniers.
But unless you’re providing verifiable proof that World =/= Universes, when using the term Earth is usually described onto a singular planet. I’m happy to listen, but it’s up to you to prove it. Considering that the verse heavily implies World = Universe the majority of the time.

TL/DR; This has been rejected before, due to the same arguments I’ve made. If this is anything like the previous threads, it’ll become a cluster **** of circulation of the same arguments with no end. I also don’t believe you’ll stop making these, it’s impossible to sway your opinion, as evident by previous threads, and your own absolution believing you are correct.

This has convinced me to disagree FRA

-Anos was referring to just his universe when he said all of creation - Explain this

-The only thing that is confirmed is that Venuzdonoa can destroy things no matter how infinite in his own universe, not that it is still capable of destroying things no matter how infinite outside his universe. In other words, it's not confirmed that Venuzdonoa can always destroy infinite things no matter what, just that it's capable of destroying infinite things in it's own universe. Therefore, there isn't actual proof that it can still destroy infinite things in the Silver Sea. - Explain this

If you refuse to answer these but opt to reply with "it was already debunked", then you simply aren't capable of explaining it, simple as that.
All of this was explained two threads ago. Would you like me to go back and copy and paste the accepted rebuttals to your points? Saying this is not true peerly based on your failure to accept an argument spanning two threads and debated to death is an example of the personal incredulity fallacy. I am welcome to copy and paste the arguments, but I would first implore you to go back to previous threads for your first point.

Also this;

Venuzdonoa destroys things no matter how infinite in Anos' own universe. Nothing stated that it's always capable of destroying infinite things, just that it can destroy infinite things while used in it's own universe.

Did you not read through my post? It should be explained pretty clearly why all of creation doesn't refer to the Silver Sea. What's your response to points 1-8?

All of this was explained two threads ago. Would you like me to go back and copy and paste the accepted rebuttals to your points? Saying this is not true peerly based on your failure to accept an argument spanning two threads and debated to death is an example of the personal incredulity fallacy. I am welcome to copy and paste the arguments, but I would first implore you to go back to previous threads for your first point.
Aight, so you can't explain it then. These same arguments used to debunk what I'm saying have been repeated in this thread, and I've already disproven them.

Uh, what? I can't take your opinion(?) seriously when you can't even bother to properly format or structure anything. This isn't about "pressure" or anything, just that your logic is incorrect.

Ha! if my logic is wrong, then the logic of everyone who is against it is wrong too? why can't you accept what is already accepted? I may not know as much as you or ImZer0Null about the verse, but I know enough to see that what someone says is wrong .... What do you want me to explain? Null explained the same thing you are asking me to explain, and not with mere speculations as you call it, since an example was presented that applies in the case of Anos and also applies to any similar case, since practically your argument of "Anos was referring to just his universe when he said all of creation" was already refuted, so there is no need to say anything more about that, just as you say you don't want to argue anymore because you have no proof, you can't refute that Venuzdonoa can destroy all things in creation, no matter how tough, eternal or infinite they are. ... You just assume that because you do not know of the existence, it cannot be destroyed since creation in general is equal to creation and venuzdonoa keeps destroying them no matter how tough, eternal or infinite they are.

Did you not read through my post?
I’ve read this post, and all your previous ones, I just was new to the VsB aspect, and didn’t want to get involved. After seeing you blatantly ignoring, and refusing to listen to logic for multiple threads on other CRT’s of the same subject, I’ve said my peace.
I refuse to circulate in repetition with you, nothing you showed convinced me of anything. I’ve thus given my reasons for disagreeing, unless you bring a new argument. I won’t be wasting my time, I’m sorry Dude, but I’ve seen you go in circles for hours before.

Doesn't a single silver sea layer already have countless universes? Anos can 100% destroy a single layer, even if he can't destroy the entire thing, so Anos is 2-B forever! :(

You havent disproven a single. Damn. Thing. Even my sadistic ass is getting sick and tired of this, just give it up, I did a long time ago.

Aight, so you can't explain it then. These same arguments used to debunk what I'm saying have been repeated in this thread, and I've already disproven them.
Which have been debunked and which you claim are unable to be debunked. These statements have been repeated ad-nauseam. And no, I am not the best person to ask for this. How about all the other supporters who have commented in which you repeat your arguments against their arguments which debunked said argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back