• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Unwritten: Utu and Enlil profile deletion and some other things

Sorry, been busy so I wasnt able to do much but read threads and post short comments. I agree that those series should have separate pages, and I guess I can make one for the Unwritten later.

I dont think the description needs to be change. Maybe just add these 2 scans that explicitly stated that the stories transcends each other since its apparently not in the profile or in the blog

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/YSIFxeFmI...htUCGD3KmAXkcmzvUBjebuCjSkqwp8tnEkHihLg=s1600
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PwPzEW5N...nwPesribH8ASUK6ZQ5c6rY4-ha30RtJdmxQxrTA=s1600

"No metaphors Fullman. This is the literal truth"

"Yeah, now you're getting it. Someone told me once the world are stacked like cordwood in a barn"

Well, we just dropped 1 level into the stack and there's no coming back"

Thank you for helping out.

I was mostly referring to that any mentions of these gods creating the Leviathan should probably be removed or stated to be just stories like any other fictions within the Leviathan.

Okay. Please check to make certain though.

Also, should I unlock any pages for you?

Musaabu02, I have told you previously to stop spamming useless posts in content revisions threads. It is very tiresome to deal with in the long run. Consider this as an official warning.

I thought its canon.
Its not, its a creator owned series/property

@Antvasima
I think only The Leviathan, Gilgamesh and the Cetacean Hierarchy should be unlocked

Also, I think this interview in which it was stated that The Unwritten is a creator owned series should be linked in the profile

https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/2013/01/mike-carey-i’m-not-fan-way-comics-have-been-ghettoised

The Unwritten is a creator owned property, and you write on many corporately owned titles as well. There has recently been a large movement of creators away from DC/Marvel for various ethical reasons, and “creator rights” is once again being discussed at length. Other writers, like Grant Morrison and yourself, seem happy to juggle both worlds – creating your own titles and playing in the mythic sandboxes. Is that fair to say, and what is your stance on creator rights?

That seems fine to me.

I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Back