• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hive Jesus fights the Immortal Lizard again

so very high plot hax then.
There's a cut answer for this

Basically, Swann can write a story with 682 in it and conclude it however they like. However, within the actual Narrative, 682 is just not doing whatever it was written to do. It just actively resists any change in its own Narrative. But from the perspective of Swann, the Narrative is exactly as they wrote it; only when you enter the Narrative and see the story play out in real time will you see that it's drastically different.

You just cannot affect 682 via the plot.

682 still resists it, its just they are higher. I was talking about him like not resisting it at all
Probability Manipulation? but we also have to take into account that the reptile also has probability manipulation of its own and can gain immunity to it.

There's a cut answer for this

Basically, Swann can write a story with 682 in it and conclude it however they like. However, within the actual Narrative, 682 is just not doing whatever it was written to do. It just actively resists any change in its own Narrative. But from the perspective of Swann, the Narrative is exactly as they wrote it; only when you enter the Narrative and see the story play out in real time will you see that it's drastically different.

You just cannot affect 682 via the plot.
From what I remember in here.

Swann was able to incap 682 by endlessly writing Termination experiments onto him and it was actually his true containment. Unless you're telling me otherwise.

I think there should be a note on 682's profile about that acid "anti feat", so people don't get confused.

From what I remember in here.

Swann was able to incap 682 by endlessly writing Termination experiments onto him and it was actually his true containment. Unless you're telling me otherwise.
The article links itself to this

Item: SCP-001-PICKMAN-LOCKE

Tissue Test Record:
N/A

Termination Test Record:
SCP-682 was deemed Keter by SCP-001, as per expected with SCP-001 expanding. SCP-682 successfully appeared within the allocated chamber within SCP-001. SCP-████-K appeared within the chamber in which SCP-682 and SCP-████-K successfully contained each other for 8 months, after which SCP-682 managed to destroy SCP-████-K. SCP-682 then immediately disappeared from SCP-001 for 15 hours with it reappearing back within its containment chamber.

Notes: It appears that even SCP-001's containment cycles are incapable of permanently containing SCP-682. This failure in SCP-001's containment cycle warrants further investigation in SCP-682 and SCP-001's nature. -Dir. █████ ████

It doesn't make sense since SCP-Whatever-K is not Swann and is probaby just a product made up by them for plot reasons.
It is the interface that Swann uses, and SCP-682 has its own plot manip to resist it as well, just take a look at when it fought SCP-3812.

It is the interface that Swann uses, and SCP-682 has its own plot manip to resist it as well, just take a look at when it fought SCP-3812.
How is it a interface? And only a fictionalized version of 682 fought 3812. I can't say if they're exactly the same.

There is no reason to believe they are any different.
the fictionalized 682 fighting an fictionalized 3812 is only rated as a possibly 1-A rating but doesn't mean it is certain.

Of course, 682's true self is a high 1-A/0 anyways but that is besides the point as I am only talking about its avatar as a whole.

Just realized Maxwell is the only one who fought 682 EC and actually lived to tell the tale.

Only character that can beat 682 is the guy/girl behind the computer reading this comment right now.
😴

Back