• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hive Jesus fights the Immortal Lizard again

So, after witnessing this matchup where Maxwell somehow managed to stalemate 682, I come to think that maybe it might still be possible put 682 in matches where it's not stomp for either side despite all the upgrades it got, and decided to throw these two in here

This was done years ago but a lot has changed since then, for both characters

Oryx, the Taken King vs SCP-682

2-A Oryx vs 3-A EC 682. Oryx has prior knowledge. Speed is equalized

Hive Jesus:

Lizard:

Incon:

Really hoping this wouldn't be stomp

I made this match thinking Oryx with prior knowledge might able to avoid the Lizard and force an incon like Maxwell did

Power Absorption (Able to absorb, counter and utilize abilities used against it. Absorbed and weaponized the powers of SCP-061, SCP-999, SCP-923 and SCP-1056[4]), Reactive Evolution Negation, Adaptation Negation, Power Absorption Negation, Regeneration Negation, Immortality Negation, and Resistance Negation (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 9, High-Godly; Other instances of SCP-682 can permanently kill other SCP-682 instances, despite their immortality and resistance[6])
As soon as the match starts, Oryx's abilities and immunities gets copied, absorbed, negated, bypassed, countered etc.

Oyrx doesn't need to attack it from the very start if he can just create a box which its dura way beyond 682's AP and leave it stuck there for a week. It's adaptative is only reactive if you use hax on it. Just trapping it will just do the deed instead.

Of course, this is what I heard from those who are knowledgeable of SCP Foundation. You should question them about this too.

Oyrx doesn't need to attack it from the very start if he can just create a box which its dura way beyond 682's AP and leave it stuck there for a week. It's adaptative is only reactive if you use hax on it. Just trapping it will just do the deed instead.

Of course, this is what I heard from those who are knowledgeable of SCP Foundation. You should question them about this too.
Can resist Tier 0 sealing

Its adaptation is in response to anything being used on it, not just hax.

And where is that specifically mentioned in a work featuring 826???
Operation Overmeta

With research into the mechanics of SCP-1304 and observation of SCP-2916-1 and SCP-2747, subnarrative entities capable of acting on and escaping to their upper layer, Procedure Kuzco-Bueller has been developed by Subnarrativics, utilising SCP-826, for the purpose of full narrative extraction - taking fictional entities and bringing them into our reality. We plan to create a task force of hypernarrative entities with this procedure, enlisting the aid of our standard scout as a recruiter, with the purpose of creating a new narrative plane under our influence that intersects with other narrative planes. Put into plain English: we're going to make a canon.

So how did Maxwell incon 682 then? Either Oryx can force an incon the same way or the incon with Maxwell is invalid and should be removed no?

So how did Maxwell incon 682 then? Either Oryx can force an incon the same way or the incon with Maxwell is invalid and should be removed no?
Why? Maxwell just gave himself immortality and regenaration and invulnerability and just went AFK as 682 clawed him for eternity.

Why? Maxwell just gave himself immortality and regenaration and invulnerability and just went AFK as 682 clawed him for eternity

I mean it's irrelevant if 682 is doing these things

As soon as the match starts, Oryx's abilities and immunities gets copied, absorbed, negated, bypassed, countered etc.

Either both Maxwell and Oryx can force an incon by simply avoiding 682 for eternity or Maxwell's match is also invalid

He literally doesnt do that. Thats wrong

Oryx can incon this unless he has passives
I didn't say that. I was quoting Kirinator07 but something messed up

Yeet he has passives rip he could disable them with prior knowledge and maybe 1 sec of prep 💀

Well they are wrong

Welp he is gone then
Power Absorption (Able to absorb, counter and utilize abilities used against it. Absorbed and weaponized the powers of SCP-061, SCP-999, SCP-923 and SCP-1056[4]), Reactive Evolution Negation, Adaptation Negation, Power Absorption Negation, Regeneration Negation, Immortality Negation, and Resistance Negation (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 9, High-Godly; Other instances of SCP-682 can permanently kill other SCP-682 instances, despite their immortality and resistance[6])
Give him some prep time to see if anything would change

Back