• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Honestly I'd give anything to have a 5x multiplier for Ultimate, just seems cleaner as a number. And for Shining to be 2x that is really not farfetched, but we've already tried that and it wasn't accepted so that sucks.

Well if it's super long, that would mean video clips should be the easier way to show those abilities in action, right? I'd say links would be better, but are there enough clips for all the abilities listed to be shown?

I mean, I guess there have been fights and whole ass episodes floating around without consequences, so I guess that's a null concern.

@WanderingGecko King's abilities are already listed. We are actually trying to add abilities of other Ultras onto King's profile here. Only problem is I really don't remember which episodes the Ultras used their abilities in.

@Mr.Cutlery Same. Well the main problem isn't really the length and more like I have absolutely no clue which episode their abilities and stuff for the Ultras were used in. The monsters are a bit easier as they only appeared like once but the Ultras? Oh boy gonna have to go through their whole series to find the correct episode.

Oh right also thinking about it now what if when the SCW or whatever other databook comes out and its revealed that Wild Burst is actually only like 2x Base Zero? Like that would mean Regulos, Leo, and Astra were actually 100x baseline and scales far above the other Ultra Brothers since they can all keep up with Post-Training Base Zero. Also wait this would mean Tartarus tanked the Double Flasher an attack that is 100x characters that are 100x baseline which means it was a 10,000x baseline Low 2-C attack that Tartarus tanked with barely any damages. That's actually surprisingly consistent with Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero being possibly 10,000x baseline Low 2-C if we use the high end possible multiplier of 50x for it.

Last edited:
Ah, right. Literally only Man has the easiest search since he has a comparatively shorter series length and more notable monsters who might be key if we remember who got hit by what, like Keronia getting hit by the Ultra Attack Ray.

My god, 100x baseline Leo brothers and Regulos? Which might prop consistency to 10,000x baseline top tiers? I mean, if they end up saying anything, then that's what we'll have to use. Also because weirdly enough, 10,000x is at least a cleaner number to use than being in the mere hundreds for the top tiers.

Yeah Man is the simplest one. So yeah I was thinking maybe I'll just get one video example for each ability rather than getting examples for every single one of the abilities. That way I can show that these abilities are a thing without having the need to show them all.

Yup though I'm not exactly sure about the consistency if that does happen. Like Regulos scales to Diavolo who scales to Titan. But Titan is supposed to be Ribut's rival and Ribut is only on the lvl of the New Generation Ultimate Forms which are Ultra Brother lvl due to Baraba fighting Ace and Z. So if this does happen we might have to look over the scaling again and see what makes sense. If it does happen I have a few ideas on what we could do

1. Titan was holding back in his fight against Ribut on Planet Blizzard evidence of this was when he simultaneously fought off Ribut and the Ultra Force at the same time. But this idea will be invalidated if Ribut fights on par with Titan without being shown to have gotten stronger in UGF4.

2. We throw away the New Generation scaling to Ultra Brothers thing and assume Ace was actually holding back against Baraba. This might make sense since Taro was able to hold back Grimdo by himself for a while. But the problem is Delta Rise Claw Z is clearly shown to be comparable to UGF3 Gina who shouldn't be that much weaker than UGF2 Mold and Juda. So the gap between them really shouldn't be that big. Not to mention Delta Rise Claw Z and Galaxy Rising Geed together did manage to force Belial to use more energy than he did before when he was fighting Zoffy sooo.

I'm personally thinking 1 is the best route we could go. Like they can just have Ribut get a power up or training montage in UGF4 to face off against Titan and everything will be good. But anyways if Wild Burst does turn out to only be 2x Base Zero than currently the ones that scale to the hundreds of times baseline or higher would be

100x Baseline: Post-Training Base Zero, Post-Training Luna-Miracle Zero, Leo, Astra, Regulos, Anphans Nexus, Diavolo, likely 4th Absolutian from the poster

200x Baseline: Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero, Post-Training Wild Burst Zero, Joneus, Mebius Infinity, Super Taro, Post-Training Reiga

300x Baseline: Post-Training Strong-Corona Zero, Post-Training Zero Beyond, Junis Nexus

400x Baseline: Post-Training Ultimate Zero, Post-Training Shining Zero

600x Baseline: Junis Nexus w/ Meta Field, Junis Blue Nexus, UGF3 Ultroid Zero

1,200x Baseline: Junis Blue Nexus w/ Meta Field, Over Arrow-Ray Schtrom, D4 Ray

10,000x Baseline: Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero, Base Tartarus, Double Flasher, likely Cosmo Beast Monarch Shot

Last edited:
Oh wait, you can probably use that guy, Shirou21's videos since he's listed practically everything the Ultras have shown.

Yeah, 1 seems better. On 2, that would mean Ace was literally letting Z take all the work when he coulda take the upper hand at any times, which clearly didn't seem to bet he case as he too seemed slightly winded when he figured Z also has Ultra Holes (wussat the name, I forgir). So yeah, better case-by-case than revising the tiering in accordance to whatever big changes might have to be done.

Oh right almost forgot there’s a video with all the Ultras techniques. That would make things way easier.

Yup my thoughts exactly

Just a passing by that wants to post some 2-A stuff of Ultraman. Remember that!!!

ゼロの活躍を見守るウルトラ兄弟たち
M78星雲光の国では、ウルトラ兄弟たちが、別宇宙「アナザースペース」に旅立ったウルトラマンゼロを見守っている。ウルトラ兄弟たちは謎の宇宙船が怪獣墓場から怪獣たちを、運び去っている事件を知って、無限に存在する平行宇宙のどこかで恐ろしい企みが進んでいることを危惧していた。そして、ウルトラマンゼロならば、その企 みを打倒してくれると信じていた。

(Ultra brothers watching over Zero's success
In the land of M78 Nebula, the Ultra brothers are watching Ultraman Zero, who has left for another universe, "Another Space." The Ultra brothers were worried that a terrifying plot was underway somewhere in the infinite parallel universes, knowing that a mysterious spaceship was carrying monsters away from the monster graveyard. And I believed that Ultraman Zero would overthrow that scheme.)
ScreenShot_20220624123555.jpeg

Last edited:
N-no? I don't think so. This one is definitely new to me, because as far as I'm aware, there was only ever the timeline thing that mentioned infinite possibilities. Honestly, big thanks bro.

Just a passing by that want to post some 2-A stuff of Ultraman. Remember that!!!

ゼロの活躍を見守るウルトラ兄弟たち
M78星雲光の国では、ウルトラ兄弟たちが、別宇宙「アナザースペース」に旅立ったウルトラマンゼロを見守っている。ウルトラ兄弟たちは謎の宇宙船が怪獣墓場から怪獣たちを、運び去っている事件を知って、無限に存在する平行宇宙のどこかで恐ろしい企みが進んでいることを危惧していた。そして、ウルトラマンゼロならば、その企 みを打倒してくれると信じていた。

(Ultra brothers watching over Zero's success
In the land of M78 Nebula, the Ultra brothers are watching Ultraman Zero, who has left for another universe, "Another Space." The Ultra brothers were worried that a terrifying plot was underway somewhere in the infinite parallel universes, knowing that a mysterious spaceship was carrying monsters away from the monster graveyard. And I believed that Ultraman Zero would overthrow that scheme.)
ScreenShot_20220624123555.jpeg
Oh yeah how did u add that image ?

Wait there was a legit 2-A multiverse statement from the Saga SCW? Huh nice. I was never able to find the Saga SCW on Tieba.

Last edited:
Oh my god so thats why I was never able to find it. I typed in 赛迦奥特曼 which is Saga Ultraman in Chinese when I was searching for it. But I forgot that the movie name was translated as 奥特曼传奇 Ultraman Saga with Saga being literally translated as a word rather than a name.

Oh my god so thats why I was never able to find it. I typed in 赛迦奥特曼 which is Saga Ultraman in Chinese when I was searching for it. But I forgot that the movie name was translated as 奥特曼传奇 Ultraman Saga with Saga being literally translated as a word rather than a name.
well i found it in another way, i download the picture of the book(Japan version) and paste it on tieba picture (图片)

Last edited:
Anyways uhh I guess we have a 2-A multiverse now. Or do you guys think it’s safer to make this at least 2-B, likely 2-A like Pokemon since this is the only 2-A statement we have while there’s a bunch of other 2-B statements for the multiverse?

I mean Pokemon had to go through all this shenanigan just to get 2-A accepted due to it having too many 2-B statements and all that stuff.

So yeah not exactly sure if we can just throw out all the previous 2-B statements in favor of one 2-A statement. Also I actually quite liked the 2-B tier we have right now. Not to mention having an Ultra Series profile be in like half of the tiers of the tiering system seems hilarious to me. Like if this and the Shin Ultraman stuff gets accepted we legit have a profile from High 4-C all the way up to Low 1-C. And that is not counting all the characters in the lower tiers from like 11-A to 9-A.

I’m personally for At least 2-B, likely 2-A just to be on the safer side. That way we can also keep the countless x countless 2-B multiverse which is honestly one of the bigger 2-B multiverses out there. But before I make this thread I should probably compile all the 2-B and 2-A statements in the series. I guess I’ll drop this as an Cosmology CRT and also show the profile of the Eternity Core while I’m at it whenever I’m done with the Beryudora/King CRT.

I'm perfectly fine with the cosmology being outright 2-A, considering it's SCW information. But I mean... we can totally still use that reasoning to keep it at that sweet 2-B, likely 2-A spot so I feel ya. Isn't the cosmology still technically in the same base, though, regardless of whether 2-B or 2-A? I konda forgot how we got countless x countless but shouldn't that same principle work for 2-A levels as well? So like... Infinity x Infinity? It probably works since that's the explicit principle of how the cosmology works.

But yeah, looking at it that way, Ultra really does have one of the more varying levels of tiers across its boards, especially considering we're also planning the split keys for terrestrial monsters which will likely give us Tier 7 and maybe Tier 6 dudes. Definitely have tier 6s though considering the Chou Toshi Gekiden spin off.

Aside from Revenge of Belial, where else did other 2-B statements come from?

There’s Izana saying the multiverse is countless and that there are countless universes that have branched off with the full multiverse size still being unexplored and unknown (Which coupled with this 2-A statement would mean the multiverse is likely 2-A) in the GRF Voice Drama. I think the 2-A lvls thing got changed a bit in a past CRT. So now no matter how big your infinite multiverse is it’s still just a normal infinite multiverse.

I think there was also some statements from some of the movies don’t remember which though. Man I could’ve sworn I saw a whole bunch of 2-B statements in the past but when I try to remember them I can only think of Belial Galactic Empire and GRF Voice Drama.

In my opinion, they may use countless to refer infinite, i saw they did it once in Tiga data

滅びた超古代戦士の石像か ら放たれた無数の光がティガ に降り注ぎ、再びグリッター となった姿。無限の光で、最 強の戦闘力を見せる。
(Countless lights emitted from the stone statue of the destroyed ultra-ancient warrior fell on Tiga and became glitter again. Show the strongest fighting power with infinite lights.)

Last edited:
Ah, shit, I forgot that that CRT happened. Well dang. Well, get what you get.

Yeah, see, that's my roadblock too. Whenever I try to recalls what seemed to be a surplus of information, I realize we only had RoB and the UGF VD to really go through with 2-B. I think Battle in Hyperspace might have something but I honestly don't know, the one I have has a bit of a bad sub. I'll check the multiverse map to see if we somehow missed a statement there.

Try the UFZ novel too, I guess?

Lastly, I agree with @Omazio2019. 2-B, likely 2-A is fine considering it's still 2 to 1.

Reading the Tregear novel again, I think there are some more things we can consider for Ultra Physiology as a whole.

Life Manipulation and resistance to it.

Life Manipulation mostly because Tregear states this, "We can solidify life to revive ourselves and others, and multiple individuals can even compile their life energies into one individual.". While the revival process may be attributed to Hikari's device, the compiling part seems to be describing the process of whenever they heal each other and even seem to imply that the process of Taro turning Super as being similar.

Resistance to it because they seem to be using portions of their Inner Light to do it and we know that those are naturally protected against external forces and trying to get inside of an Ultra has proven similarly difficult as shown with Taiga.

Though I feel I've already discussed this. Well, that's where my second point comes in, as Taro in the novel was able to kill Gagoze, an moprhous substance almost like living sludge which has shown to be able to reform from what I assume are big injuries and maybe its whole body, and yet Taro later shows that he can kill it even using the Storium Ray, which brings me to giving Ultras possibly Regen Neg.

So far my evidences come from there, or through Agul, who could incapacitate Apatee and Algyuros despite them being able to reform from their liquid metal state, but they seem to be there. Ultras are seemingly able to cancel out regeneration on a more physical level.

And that's about it. The more I read the novel, the more I think it wants to go in-depth about some of the concepts but just couldn't bring itself to commit to it for some reason. Hopefully future materials give something. I'm gonna try reading the RB SCW novel. And what about the Z Juggler novel? The one that featured pre-mutation Grigio Raiden, I recall it having a full translation already but I forgot where to look for.

I’m a bit unsure about regen negation since I’m pretty sure there’s a bunch of other monsters in the series that have shown the ability to regen even after being hit by the ultras beams. I think this might just be more so a case similar to Dragon Ball where the nature of their attacks overwhelm the regen of weaker monsters via sheer AP and AoE. And Life Manipulation I’m also a bit iffy but it does sound like a possibility.

And oh right the Ultraman Z SCW Juggler novel. I don’t think I have translated that yet. I only translated the Ultraman Z prequel one. The SCW novel I only made a short summary of it if I remember correctly. Though maybe it has already been translated by somebody else on a Ultraman discord server.

Well I've pretty much said everything I could on both things, and I usually word those out on their basics so I don't have anything else.

Someone on the main wiki already did get the SCW but I forgot if they've gotten the scans even. I might have to ask around once I'm done with some stuffs.

Left / Deathdrago Episode 2 appearance

Earth has been isolated by Sphere’s barrier for one year, but during this period of time no monster has appeared. However, that all changed when Deathdrago appeared.

Takesue: Deathdrago is an Earth kaiju that has appeared many times. You could say the residents of the world are already familiar with it. It’s a monster that wouldn’t be weird even for the setting so I decided o let it reappear. This character in Ultraman Trigger acts as the beginning of the appearance of monsters, so it appearing in circumstances that doesn’t involve the Giants of Darkness isn’t that weird. This also responsible for explaining to her audience that this world is the same as Trigger’s world. Plus this monster was also the one I was responsible for in Episode 5 of Ultraman Trigger. So there is a bit of bias here.

Last edited:
Well if it means the conflict, external, can be centered properly around Deathdrago, I am more than welcoming of his return.

In my opinion, they may use countless to refer infinite, i saw they did it once in Tiga data

滅びた超古代戦士の石像か ら放たれた無数の光がティガ に降り注ぎ、再びグリッター となった姿。無限の光で、最 強の戦闘力を見せる。
(Countless lights emitted from the stone statue of the destroyed ultra-ancient warrior fell on Tiga and became glitter again. Show the strongest fighting power with infinite lights.)

Isn't this a High 3-A statement for movie Glitter Tiga? He had infinite lights and displayed the strongest fighting power. We already have a statement about Glitter Spiral being the strongest beam at the time so this goes hand in hand.

Finally got this done. You guys tell me what resistance Beryudora and King should get.

Semi-Composite Monster and Ultra Revision

So basically Beryudora is a fusion of over 226 monsters but the monsters are technically on the surface of Beryudora's body and they are shown to still be able to use their projection based abilities. So Beryudora should have these projection based abilities and a few other passive things.

Beryudora

Abilities

Resistances

King was stated here to have mastered all the Ultra techniques in his 400,000 years of training. So he would at least have all the non race specific techniques of the Ultras of his universe which would include the M78 and L77 Ultras.

Ultraman King

Abilities

Resistances

Last edited:
I'm unsure as to what resistances they should have. Although for Belyudra, I'd argue it should have by scaling to the components I guess:
*Death and Darkness Manipulation (Should share Gatanothor's resistance, who could remain being in the middle of his mist without any ill effects)
*Space-Time Manipulation (Goldras resists and even physically enters his temporal storms, which have an active spatio-temporal warping properties)

Gotta at least ask, is it worth making very minor updates for those who uses Emerium energy as part of this, just so it can aldo be thrown in as part of King's Decon?

Edit: Riding off @Kamenriderblaze's comment, I guess this is just a reminder for the edit, but split King's space-time resistance because my dumb ass placed it as resistance after listing it as P&A.

Back