• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yeah this would basically give Ultra Physiology limited Space-Time Manipulation and resistance to it.

I'm not exactly sure if their clash creating a hole in reality is quantifiable. I was thinking that since we have evidence of the Ultras having the ability to affect space-time on a 2-C scale overtime as a side effect of their fights this further supports Tartarus being 2-C as something that is possible.

Yeah I think that might be the case.

Which kinda brings me to an issue of sorts. Should all all Ultras have it? For all we know, even if the description said it's the battles between the Ultras and Absolutians, they could very well be referring to the higher level ones. The High 3-As to Low 2-Cs which is basically everyone by now, but still. Kind of like how I proposed splitting Ultra Psychokinesis to different levels, which now that I think about, should be a subsection in the Physiology page.

Ah, because Tartarus still basically overshadows the majority with his powers.

Regardless

3034b2bf-1fd0-4a57-b4d2-0d31b3c13dd2

Yeah we should probably split the Ultra Psychokinesis just like how the Haki page separates the different lvls of the three types of Haki. And I guess we can discuss which Ultras can have limited space-time manipulation later.

Yup chad Tartarus just overshadowing everybody with his powers.

But yeah UGF sure gave us quite a lot of buffs.

Oh another UCL storyline clip that takes place 9 years later. So apparently thousands of people are disappearing possibly due to something called Kumwa? I dunno if I heard the name correctly. Could be part of another story they have going on I guess.

I'm not sure how to title them but since even basic trained telekinesis have been shown to require training, I think Standard should be the name of the lowest level an Ultra can attain with their telekinesis?

So that would be:

Standard Level: The most basic level any Ultra decently trained in Ultra Psychokinesis can reach. At this level, Ultras can typically lift inanimate objects, either inert or in motion. Ultras can also cancel out certain environmental effects such as fire using this. Examples include Ultraman Max.

Advanced Level: Ultras can further hone their skils in Psychokinesis, which allows them to more directly interact with the enemy such as immobilizing them, or even throw them around. It is also possible for Ultras to stop projectiles or alter the course of certain weapons and attacks even at this level. Examples include Ultraseven, Ultraman, Ultraman Jack.

Well that's the gist, I'm still trying to figure out which level does which level of proficiency go. Because we know Ultras have some haxxy application of TK like Seven being able to ignite explosions anywhere, which Jack has showcased in TDC. Also some higher level stuff like Man's Ultra Attack Ray.

So moving on to the Space-Time stuff, it's at least least agreed that the Top Tiers get it, right?

9 years later and already some other thing is happening? Are we sure the Ultra Series isn't turning into Warhammer 40K with how frequent these civilization ending stuff on possibly universal scale is happening every so often these days?

There’s probably like 3 lvls at the very least. Like so far I see it like this

Beginner: Telepathy, simple telekinesis

Intermediate: Even better telekinesis, vibration manipulation, paralysis inducement, explosion manipulation

Advanced: Pinpoint explosion manipulation, weather manipulation

Beginner it’s basically the stuff we know about regarding Ultra Psychokinesis with it being telepathy and telekinesis at the very least. After that we have Ultras like Man, Jack, Zero, etc. having better telekinesis as well as vibration manipulation (shockwaves), paralysis inducement, and explosion manipulation via it. I consider this the intermediate lvl. And finally we have the advanced lvl which would include Ultras like Seven who is explicitly stated to be a master at Ultra Psychokinesis and King who has mastered all Ultra techniques and is shown to casually manipulate the weather of a planet. I’d argue even the natural disaster powers mentioned in the ODF databook could possibly be an application of Ultra Psychokinesis.

And yeah at the very least the Low 2-Cs will all get it. Though I’d honestly argue even the (High) 3-As would get it as well since Z’s Zestium Beam can fix the D4 Ray damage and the higher ups in STORAGE was able to control the D4 Ray after gaining data on Beta Smash Z’s Zestium Beam.

For real

Last edited:
Yeah that seems pretty good actually seeing it written that way. Makes it easier by listing off the capabilities, too. That works.

Yeah, King's definitely been using TK for pretty much everything. I mean he pretty much multitasked with it when he made the Space Prison.

Nice.

That reminds me I should probably get back to listing the abilities for Beryudora and King now that class is over. That way we can have a semi composite monster and semi composite ultra. Beryudora will be decently haxxed though has pretty low AP compared to other (High) 3-As. King won’t be as haxxed but will be pretty versatile overall from the looks of it. But ugghhhh I really don’t want to look at the list of kaijus that make up Beryudora again.

Last edited:
Speaking of, @IxaSaga2, how exactly did Solomon and by extension Storious' spatial rupturing work?
It was a thing that was part of his specs. "Phenomegaunt (フェノメガント, Fenomeganto): The gauntlets and gloves. It has the role of controlling the numerous folklore powers accumulated in the golden armor "Omni Force Scale" (オムニフォースケイル, Omuni Fō Sukeiru), and can be developed as phenomena such as the explosion of prison flames and the rupture of space."

It was also shown here:

Btw just wondering should we like have multiple CRTs active at the same time? Cause I was thinking about maybe making the Beryudora and King CRT while the UGF3 CRT is going on. One reason being if we have multiple CRTs going on than we could get a staff from one thread to look at the other one. Another reason is that I think we should probably wait for UGF3 to be fully released in Japan so that the potential Post-UGF3 interview could give us some more info on the series that can help us support the 2-C stuff. Also I asked on Reddit and it seems like Ultraman Connection has plans to release the entire UCL storyline sometime in the future. So if we wait a bit we could show the video clips regarding the UCL storyline stuff.

Oh right also almost forgot here‘s the summary of the latest Ultraman Trigger stage show. And its honestly one of the best stage shows in the series.

Ultraman New Generation The Live Ultraman Trigger Chapter Stage 4 Our Blooming Flowers Part 1 Summary

The stage show starts off with Kengo narrating about who he is and him wondering about why the world he is born in is so similar to the world Tiga is from.

After that the narrator talks about this being the story of how just as Kengo wished the question will be answered when the two space-times connects and caused a huge event to happen.

The next scene is a scene of the Giants of Darkness from both worlds fighting each other before the opening title is shown.

Right after that we see Kengo hearing a strange voice giving him a "welcome party" (aka more fighting as a warm up). The two monsters he fought are Nokogilin and Arindo both of which are from Ultraman Taro. He defeats Nokogilin after entering Sky Type and defeats Arindo after using Multi Type. Also a cool thing they did in this fight was that Kengo was mimicking Trigger's movements during the fight against Arindo as if they were synchronized. It's really cool. After that the mysterious voice told him to come towards him.

Next scene is on an asteroid near the Land of Light, we see Z who brought Haruki to see the Land of Light. Apparently this asteroid they are on is the place that Z normally comes to play on when he was a kid. And Z says child Ultras like him normally play Ultra Hide & Seek back then so Haruki wanted to play with him for a bit. And then Z remembers they got an emergency summon from Zoffy to go to the Land of Light. They are ambushed by Alien Messie and Alien (I forgot the name) followed by another Alien Magma joining the fray. X joins to help them and defeats the three aliens. X says he also received Zoffy's emergency summon so they go the the headquarters right after their talk.

At the Inter Galactic Defense Force Headquarters, we see Zero and Dyna followed by X and Z. Zoffy informs them about the dark fluctuation in Tiga and Trigger's world. After that Zoffy gives them a brief rundown on how similar Tiga and Trigger's world is and how rare it is for two space-times to have such similar history. Zoffy wants the four of them whom all have dimension traveling powers (X and Zero have the Ultimate Armor, Z has Beliarok, and Dyna has whatever his dimension traveling powers are) to go and gather allies to investigate this fluctuation.

In the next scene we see Trigger and Tiga in a weird dimension. Two cloaked figures explain that this is a rift between space-time. A void space. The two of them created this space and connected the world of the dead to the world of the living with this special space. Tiga says so its like a world in between life and death. The cloaked figures follow up by explaining the body is incapable of entering this space only the soul can enter. Trigger realizes that they are all currently nothing more than a soul.

The figures explain that they are citizens of the world of the dead so their body no longer exist. And the reason they brought the two of them here is because they hate them. And the reason is that they are the Kyrieloid of the Tiga and Trigger world. They created this space to find out which world is stronger and thus brought Tiga and Trigger here to fight each other. Tiga Kyrieloid wants Trigger to beat Tiga while Trigger Kyrieloid wants Tiga to beat Trigger. And the two Ultras are just like yeah no show me the exit we don't want to fight for no reason.

Of course the two Kyrieloid won't let them leave just like this. They sent out Golza to attack the two. And Tiga says their body isn't listening to them so it seems like the dimension also weakens them. Ignis arrives and saves them as Trigger Dark. The two Kyrieloid says they have been waiting for Ignis and also prepared an opponent for him that being Tiga Dark. They question how they have this power and they say that its power given to them by their collaborator. Right after that they left saying they have to attend to the other guests.

In the next scene we see the Giants of Darkness from Tiga and Trigger's world fighting each other. And the scene changes again and we see Power Type Tiga and Trigger facing off against Golza and winning. Trigger Dark got away from fighting Tiga Dark. Another white cloaked figure appears he says he's a soul from the world of the dead that doesn't even remember who he is. He reveals that whomever is defeated in this space whomever is defeated in this space will get their soul absorbed by the opponent. And if their soul is absorbed the person who absorbed their soul will gain a huge boost in power in the world of the living.

The Giants of Darkness all arrive and kill Tiga Kyrieloid because they thought he was annoying. Trigger saves Trigger Kyrieloid from being killed by them. Trigger faces off against his Giants of Darkness while Tiga faces off against his and Trigger Dark faces off against Tiga Dark though its more of a battle royale. Tiga and Trigger takes a break from fighting and have a quick talk about not letting them go back to the world of the living. And here is when Trigger says some pretty quotable stuff that really should've been in the Trigger tv.

"Tiga, if there's a reason why my space-time is so similar to your space-time. Then I think it's because it is born from wishes of the the people who want to see you again."

"I probably can't become like Tiga. But, even then there are still people who believe in and cheer me on. I have irreplaceable friends. For the smiles of these people. I cannot fall. I can never give up!"

After getting beat up a bit more Trigger Kyrieloid decides to stop them from fighting. He stops the signal that he has been giving that causes them to fight for no reason. He apologizes and says he only wanted to have some fun. Wow this Kyrieloid really just wanted to see who was stronger for fun huh.

Anyways suddenly Gatanothor appears. Trigger Kyrieloid says he never summoned Gatanothor's soul because it was too dangerous. Other monsters and aliens were also summoned so the Ultras and Giants of Darkness all decide to team up against them. Hudra and Hudram defeats Kyuranos. Darramb and Darrgon defeats Zoiger. Trigger Dark defeats a Zenekindarl people. Tiga, Trigger, Camearra, and Carmeara defeats Gatanothor.

Trigger Kyrieloid reveals that he only wants to prove that his space-time is superior. Carmeara ridicules Trigger about him being such a nice guy for forgiving Kyrieloid so easily. Trigger says Carmeara finally laughed and says her smile suits her more which causes her to turn away. She says she will never forgive Trigger and tells him to remember that. Trigger replies and says he will always remember her in his heart and tells her to maintain her smile. Damn Kengo didn't know you were such a lady killer even to the dead.

But right before they left the white cloaked figure appeared and absorbed all the Giants of Darkness except Trigger Dark. And he reveals that he is none other than...

To be continued in Part 2.

I'll start writing the summary for Part 2 now.

Ultraman New Generation The Live Ultraman Trigger Chapter Stage 4 Our Blooming Flowers Part 2 Summary

The scene begins with the Trigger's Earth being attacked by monsters. Marlulu says Nursedessei is still under repair when this happens. Zero, Dyna, Z, Man, Max, and Ribut arrives to help exterminate the monsters. Decker also arrives to fight a Red King but leaves right after beating it. During the fight Z ask Zero who the last helper he called for was. And it's revealed to be none other than Cosmos. After finishing them off they ask Marlulu is there has been anything strange recently. Marlulu says there was a hole that opened up in the sky so they decide to investigate it.

In rift between space-time it is revealed that the white cloaked figure in none other than Absolute Diavolo. He says he saw this as a chance to get rid of two annoying Ultras so he used the Kyrieloid's plan. Right after that he kills the Trigger Kyrieloid with his horn. He says he was originally going to wait until they used up all their strength and destroy this space along with them. He confirms that he was the one that summoned Gatanothor's soul after seeing that they are not fighting each other.

Diavolo easily overpowers the three of them as they are weakened while he is amped thanks to absorbing the Giants of Darkness. Z and Ribut arrives to help and Diavolo questions if they followed the dark fluctuation here which Z confirms. Ribut questions if this was all part of his plan which Diavolo says it is. Damn Diavolo is actually being real intelligent in this stage show. He says that he wanted as many of them to come here so he could take out as many of them as possible. He also reveals that the exit to this space has been blocked by a really powerful darkness so beings of light cannot get out of here.

Diavolo calls upon Final Form Greeza and Hyper Zetton (Likely Saga version since that was also the one that was called upon in a previous stage show that had Saga) from the world of the dead and faces off against them. So uhh Greeza might have a soul apparently if the stage show is anything to go by? Or is this only because this is the same Greeza from Ultraman X that has gained a physical body due to eating the Xlugger three times?

Outside the right we see Marlulu, X, and Taiga looking at Z and Ribut's empty body now that their soul is in the rift. Zero, Dyna, and Cosmos arrives and we have a funny scene of Zero and Dyna playing with their body while Zero is all like I have so many things I haven't talked to you about yet. X meets Cosmos and claiming it's an honor to meet him who actually fulfilled the dream of coexisting with monsters. Right as they were about to go in Ribut sends them a message saying this is a trap planned by the Absolutians to eliminate the Ultras. Of course they still decide to go in to save them. Zero, Dyna, and Cosmos are the ones that send their soul inside.

Inside the rift we see that they have managed to get away from the Absolutians. Tiga and Trigger Dark told Haruki and Kengo to rest while they go back to help Ribut. We see a short scene of Haruki talking to Kengo about what they want to do and we see a funny scene where Haruki runs in the wrong direction when they want to go back and help.

The scene goes back to Diavolo, Greeza, and Hyper Zetton facing off against Tiga, Trigger Dark, and Ribut. After having his fun Diavolo says he's leaving and is going to destroy this space. Zero, Dyna, and Cosmos arrive to help by using their trump card Saga. Saga uses his power and pulls them all out from the dimension.

After they get out Z enters Delta Rise Claw while everyone else stays in Base. Diavolo reveals that he knew they would be able to escape but he had already expected that. The darkness from the dimension has expanded to even the outside world so even now the Ultras are still fighting with a debuff as Diavolo calls upon even more reinforcement.

Taiga and Tiga faces off against a monster that I forgot the name of. Ribut and Trigger Dark faces off against two Absolutian soldiers. X uses the Gomora Armor to take on Final Form Greeza while Saga takes on Hyper Zetton. So yeah seems like this is in fact the Greeza from Ultraman X since X also recognizes it and it already has a physical body so X can attack it even without the Xlugger. Z and Trigger faces off against Diavolo after bringing out their weapon Beliarok and Circle Arms.

Diavolo reveals that the plan to tire them out is working as Titan arrives with a Five King. Saga is defeated by Diavolo due to using up too much energy to destroy the space they were in before. And the rest are also defeated by Titan and Five King. Trigger is now the only one left to face off against Diavolo, Titan, Five King, and two Absolutian soldier. And here Kengo reveals the meaning of why he says smile twice

"Oh right Haruki-senpai did you know. A smile is the best gift one could give to another. When the person you like smiles, then you will also feel happy. Smiles will bloom into more smiles. That is why I won't just say smile once but rather repeatedly. Smile smile."

After that Trigger falls down and his color timer stops flashing. But he doesn't give up and pulls a Himeya Jun and gets up even after his color timer has went out. Though that doesn't work and Diavolo knocks him back into human form. Haruki tells them to smile smile and then Kengo gets a power up as he enters Glitter Trigger Eternity. He starts dual wielding the Glitter Blade and Circle Arms in Glitter Eternity and just beats the crap out of all five of them by himself. Also Terasaka's own Trigger cover is used during this scene. After that they talk a bit and the stage show ends.

Last edited:
Stage Show Diavolo be like
+10 Mystery
+25 Hax
+90 Intelligence

But seriously though that's honestly so much better than I was expecting. A proper allusion to Trigger being a modern Tiga while still retaining and expanding on his own identity.

And the best part about this, is that it honestly can be a side-story in the grand scheme of things. Post-Trigger and either Pre or during Decker because this is some Ultra Fight Trigger material. It won't clash with continuity and works to further expand on both sides' abilities.

I can't help but smile when I saw the translation on Kengo's words. Goddammit, Ultraman, I knew I made the right choice by sticking with you. And knowing he pulled a Himeya, well, just further adds to the double 2-parter he had during midseason.

Yup Diavolo is actually surprisingly competent in this stage show. Normally its Tartarus doing all the scheming even in the stage shows.

For real this stage show is like way better than everything we've ever had for Trigger in canon. I really wish this was canon but sadly there's no confirmation of it being canon. Plus there were some audience interactions within this stage show which kind of prevents it from being canon. Not to mention Tiga is apparently his own character here something that is never shown to be a thing in canon this is something limited to stage show Tiga who constantly interacts with and travels with the other Ultras.

Last edited:
Also here's all the projection based abilities from the monsters and aliens listed in Beryudora up to his back that he doesn't have yet. Looks pretty decently haxxed.

Beryudora

Temperature Manipulation: Bemstar

Radiation Manipulation: Alien Metron, Alien Zarab, Yametaranese, Gasgegon, Star Bem Gyeron

Sound Manipulation: Alien Zarab, Alien Bell

Magnetism Manipulation: Antlar, Magnedon

Weather Manipulation: Giradorus, Seagorath, Varricane,

Air Manipulation: Kemular, Astromons, Alien Temperor, Birdon, Mognezun, Alien Bira, Greenmons, Gasgegon, Oni-on, King Kappa, King Bockle, Lunaticks, Gumonga, Chameleking, Nova, Star Bem Gyeron, Guron, Varricane,

Poison Manipulation: Kemular, Alien Temperor, Banila, Birdon, Mognezun, Alien Bira, Greenmons, Zora, Gasgegon, King Bockle, Lunaticks, Yadokarin

Metal Manipulation: Gango

Darkness Manipulation: Alien Pegassa, Gatanothor

Acid Manipulation: Stegon, Astromons, Sabotendar, Oxter, Demos, Gamos, Rodera, Powered Aboras, Baktari, Jirenma, Litomalus, Aboras, Aribunta

Paralysis Inducement: Alien Baltan, Alien Guts, Pressure, Soundgillar, Verokron, Kaiteigagan

Illusion Creation: Alien Baltan, Alien Guts, Galberos, Alien Hipporit, Alien Prote

Gravity Manipulation: Alien Baltan II, Bullton

Smoke Manipulation: Black King, Signalion, Peguila, Gasgegon, Antales, Pressure, Nova

Weapon Creation: Vakishim, Gammas, Satan Mora, King Kappa, Verokron,

Homing Attack: Vakishim

Technology Manipulation: Eleking, Sadola, Rigger

Water Manipulation: Gamakugira, Gubila, Bango, Giras Brothers, Mizunoe no Dragon, Zatan Silver, Alien Platic, Zazahn, Petero, Chameleking

Black Hole Creation via death: Balloonga

Ice Manipulation: Peguila, Alien Black, Blizzard, Gandar, Iceron, Alien Marduck, Alien Groza, Guigass, Margodon,

Magma Manipulation: Fire Golza, Arstron

Plant Manipulation: Leogon, Neo Pandon, Zora,

Dream Manipulation: Gan-Q

Duplication: Gan-Q, Demos, Satan Mora,

Transmutation: Garan, Jasyuline

Organic Manipulation: Tagarl, Takkong, Mukadender

Absolute Zero: Alien Babarue, Snowgon

Spatial Manipulation: Goldras, Bullton

Time Manipulation: Goldras, Bullton, Pris-Ma

Time Travel: Goldras, Bullton

Statistics Amplification: Goldras

Empathic Manipulation: Yametaranese, Alien Akumania, Nova,

Death Manipulation: Gatanothor

Petrification: Gatanothor, Alien Platic, Gakuma

Magic: Pressure

Earth Manipulation: Pressure

Higher-Dimensioned Manipulation: Bullton

BFR: Bullton

Reality Warping: Bullton

Physics Manipulation: Bullton

Attack Reflection: Bullton

Summoning: Bullton, Alien Centaurus

Plasma Manipulation: Gazort

Vibration Manipulation: Soundgillar

Last edited:
That really sucks. Weird how they decided to have Tiga be his own character, but at the same time it also works still, like what if Tiga keeps the memories of his previous hosts or his other incarnations and can just dig those out to emulate their personalities?

And these are just from the ones that make up his body? Look at that list... now how many of those do you think he can resist? Death Manipulation is ane asy one considering it's an AOE thing that he's inside of.

And yeah, I'm also busy these days so expect some late responses here and then.

Yeah like in the stage shows Tiga (I'm assuming its the original one from 30 million years) is somebody that often travels with Dyna and Gaia to fight monsters across the multiverse. And he even met Trigger and a bunch of other Ultras in his past journeys. And yeah we never knew what happened to the Tiga in canon so this is like without a doubt non-canon material. Even though its a really awesome concept that really should be in the actual series.

I just finished updating with all the monsters. Most don't have much new abilities. And yeah we might have to decide if Beryudora actually resists the abilities that the monsters that make him up have. Anyways I'm gonna work on King tomorrow. So King should have the non race inherent abilities of all M78 and L77 Ultras only right? Or do we also include the Ultras from other universes like U40 and O50?

When you dig deeper into Tiga, you realize just how much possibility he has in getting a similar role as Zero or even Noa. Plus, be a good way to finally open up to conceptual Light and Darkness. Cmon TsuPro, pleeeeaase.

I think we once agreed that Belyudra should at least resist the AOE stuffs or maybe on similar ideas but in accordance to his components that has either resisted or ignored their own AOEs, which we're already covering through Gatanothor's darkness mist. It's much safer to assume King has powers from Ultras of the mainline universe only, so M78 and L77. Hm, maybe D60 too? But we don't yet know what the full extent of the Cosmo Beast Fist can do.

Lol right? So much missed opportunity with Tiga

Ahh yeah I do remember talks about things like that. I guess I’ll add that thing onto the CRT once I’m done finding all the abilities for King. Oh right forgot about D60 though I’m not sure if the Cosmo Beast Fist can be considered an Ultra technique thing since it seems like it’s a thing that you can learn from aliens rather than Ultras.

Yeah, looking back, D60 seemed very much non-Ultra in origin so I don't think it's something King should get by virtue of being an Ultra. The book really did say only Ultra techniques, did it? Guess that settles it, omly those 2. We can try putting in TOY-1 and Z95, but there's not much we can get from the two prominent Ultras there.

Ah, whatever. He's still a semi-composite Ultra and that's pretty cool on its own. Even just the M78 Ultras' techniques are as unique as they are expansive. And since this is King we're talking about... he should be more than likely to use them at any point.

It depends on different databooks and all that. Sometimes King is said to be 300,000, sometimes over 300,000, sometimes 400,000, sometimes over 400,000. So yeah his age just varies but officially I think he’s only 300,000 even though they probably should’ve added another 10,000 to his age just like with every other Ultra. Also I think this databook came out before King’s official 300,000 year old age was released so yeah.

Last edited:
Anyways onto King's ability list. Not sure if he should also get the resistances of the other Ultras so only listing the abilities for now.

Ultraman King

Power Bestowal: Pretty sure all Ultras should have this. Many Ultras are shown to be able to bestow upon others a portion of their power but I guess we forgot to add it to the Ultra Physiology.

Aura: His aura alone was able to knock Belial off his feet in the past. Completely forgot to add this in a previous revision.

Weapon Mastery: Easily toyed with and defeated Zamsher a master swordsman with a wooden sword.

Stealth Mastery: Zamsher who is capable of sensing others' presence didn't notice him until he spoke up.

Likely Martial Arts: Stated to have mastered all Ultra techniques so he should be a master at martial arts as well.

Holy Manipulation: Can resurrect the dead and all that so yeah pretty holy stuff that fits the description but we just forgot this ability was a thing.

Ice Manipulation: Zoffy (Ultra Frost), Jack (Ultra Frost), 80 (Freezing Laser)

Water Manipulation: Man (Ultra Water Current), Taro (Ultra Water Current), Neos (Ultra Powerful Shower), Seven 21 (Miracle Ultra Shower), Beth (Ultra Spout)

Duplication: Seven (Ultra Splitter), Max (Cloning Ability)

Vibration Manipulation: Seven (Ultra Impulse)

Air Manipulation: Jack (Ultra Hurricane), Zero (Ultra Hurricane), Max (Max Typhoon)

Absolute Zero: Jack (Fog Beam), Taro (Ultra Freezer)

Time Travel: Ace (Time Travel)

Fire Manipulation: Taro (Taro Fire, Fire Dash, Ultra Dynamite), Leo (Leo Kick), Astra (Astra Kick), Mebius (Mebium Burst, Burning Mebiuspin Kick, Mebium/Burning Mebium Dynamite), Zero (Ultra Zero Kick, Big Bang Zero)

Self-Destruction: Taro (Ultra Dynamite), Mebius (Mebium/Burning Mebium Dynamite)

Temperature Manipulation: Leo (Leo Full Body Emission), Max (Icing Wave)

Transmutation: Leo (Changing Beam)

Dimensional Travel: Somehow forgot about this one. The Ultra Mantle allowed Leo to travel between dimensions so both him and King should have this.

Purification: 80 (Ring-Ring Beam), Zero (Ultra Zero Lecter), Max (Purifying Beam), Great (Magnum Shoot)

Sound Manipulation: 80 (Ultra High Frequency)

Psychometry: Zero

Instinctive Reaction: Zero

Statistics Amplification: Max (Comet Dash)

Empathic Manipulation: Max (Purifying Beam)

Deconstruction: Max (Maxium Cannon), Great (Dissolver)

Plasma Manipulation: Great (Burning Plasma)

Gravity Manipulation: Powered

All this and only from certain techniques that's been explained. Honestly forgot he'd get Max's list of techniques as well so that duplication caught me off guard. RIP any guy with moderate hax list that has to go against King and will be considered enough of a threat.

Edit: Forgot to ask, which technique gives Powered Gravity Manipulation?

Last edited:
Ah, right, that one.

Guess we'll just have to wait until they decide they'd need to use the Guardian again. And honestly, we don't need a Needle for King; if they really want to illustrate King's power, they could really just have him fight Greeza as is. Of course that's yet another wishful thinking.

Speaking of the Waterfall... is there anything indicating some level of causal interference during the parts about Zero in the novel? Because if there was and seeing as both Zero and the Guardian were unaffected, they could potentially have Acausality Type 1 now that I think about it. Past interaction and all.

True they can always make it so King can interact with nonexistence even without the needle. And perhaps they can make it so King’s existence itself defies fate and some other op stuff like that.

I don’t remember if they ever mentioned that. All I remember was future Zero interacting with past Zero and nothing really happened to them since it’s just a closed time loop of how Zero learned about the Waterfall of Time from himself.

Do you guys have any scan about emerium beam green ultra seven? If i remember correctly, it does deconstruction due it can destroy part of atomic

Huh if I remember correctly the official English site uses old databook info so that probably was info from one of the older Showa era databooks.

Yo wtf. Yeah, the way it's worded, that's definitely deconstruction. I thought it'd just be atomic level matter manip.

So yeah Seven, Zero, Seven 21, and Orb have Deconstruction. Am I missing any other Seven type ultras that have an Emerium Beam esque move?

Also this mean anybody that can tank Emerium Beam has resistance to Deconstruction.

I think Geed as Solid Burning may have used Emerium so him too.

Oh yeah, Belial gets resistance to atomic level deconstruction.

Ay yo, don't this mean Zero gets it due to having fought Robot Seven? Besides, we know imitation are surprisingly capable of imitating even some deeper levels of power so something with a clear substance like Emerium wouldn't be farfetched.

Though I guess getting more direct instances of the users taking the same attacks would be better.

Damn, Seven gets hax, everyone gets hax and resistance.

Does Z have an Emerium Beam move? Like he does as well in Alpha Edge since that’s Seven + Leo + Zero right?

Yup also Tartarus who tanked Ultimate Shining Zero’s Emerium Shoot so basically a highly amped version of Deconstruction beam. Like we can stack layers like that right? Ultimate Shining > Shining > Base = Deconstruction beam. Or is that not how Deconstruction works?

Zero already has resistance to Deconstruction due to Planet Cheney erasing and breaking down anything that’s steps on it.

Yeah Emerium Beam is a really common move that Seven and his type of Ultra uses so lots of characters will get resistance to Deconstruction.

Last edited:
It's still called Zestium Maser, but I think considering he uses Medals which, like the Capsules, contain a portion of the actual Ultra's power. Yeah.

Can we do that for Zero, though? We do for Cosmos, but that's because we've seen instances of his powers becoming stronger through the transformations. Well, we can always try, and use Cosmos as example of stacking potencies through forms.

Yeah but Cheney might be too vague if people don't accept it literally erases one from existence as being already indicative of the level of resistance Zero has.

That's a surprise I'm always welcoming to my ears. I wonder if they'll do this for later profiles or update with already written infos. Something like the Riders' specs page would be dope.

Back