• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Oh right almost forgot Ultraman Decker episode 1-2 info

Episode 1:
Several years after Trigger saved the Earth, a mysterious object known as Sphere has invaded. In order to protect the tomorrow of the people Kanata charges into the enemy line and was surrounded by a holy light.

Episode 2:
The target is Kanata of GUTS-Select. He joined the TPU training school and trained with Ryumon and the others. However, Kanata and Ryumon's different philosophy caused them to clash.

Hope the clash in philosophies cause some real internal conflicts this time. Because we all know Akito wasn't a dick for long enough and mellowed out too quickly.

I wonder if they'll clarify how long that several years is, because I'm hoping it's at least more than 5 years, which should be the most reasonable timeframe. Or did we already get a number that I'm forgetting?

Yeah if anybody remembers a specific time frame remind me since I also forgot if there was a statement about how many years was between Trigger and Decker.

Oh found it. So yeah exactly 10 years after the end of the tv series not Episode Z. Wait why did they said several years for episode 1 then? Like they clearly said 10 years later. Also I heard some rumors that Kengo is going to appear in 1/4 of the episodes in Ultraman Decker. Not sure if that's true or not. But here are some confirmed info.
Ultra Dual Sword
10 years after the battle against the Giants of Darkness the Spheres started to attack. Manaka Kengo who has flown outside Earth once again joins the battle to protect humanity! The instant Kengo obtained the golden blade "Ultra Dual Sword", he felt an ominous feeling came to his mind. Trigger returned to Decker and the juniors of GUTS-Select after collecting the Dual Sword into the Ultra Double Key.

Edit: Found the 1/4 episodes info. So Kengo will return in 1/4 of the episodes of Ultraman Decker but the main plot will still be mainly Decker related.

Also for those that care apparently they are still releasing official kaiju girls design every month or something. I honestly thought the kaiju girls project was cancelled.

Last edited:
And Episode Z was like roughly a year after the show, right? So Decker is like 9 years after Trigger overall, which is surprisingly about what I remembered last time the timeframe was mentioned.

So it might be safe to assume Trigger returns around the 6-8 range like Geed and Z did the last times. Also, Kengo is the one who found the sword, and gifts it to Decker. That's kinda cool, kinda like a more direct passing of torch instance then, and a good allusion to when Daigo did the same for Asuka at the end of Final Odyssey.

Oh, right. I was looking at Mensch Heit's page and remembered that advanced users of Ultra Psychokinesis should also have Pain Manipulation as seen with Dan in episode 38 of Leo when he restrained Astra.

@Mr.Cutlery Wasn’t Episode Z like 2 years after the finale? And yeah Trigger might return around the same time Geed returned in Z. Oh right Pain Manipulation is also a thing they could do with Ultra Psychokinesis.

@WanderingGecko There is no requirement. You just add yourself to the supporters list if you like the series. Same with the knowledgeable members list though you probably shouldn’t add your name onto that list unless you’re really sure you’re an expert in the series.

Ah, 2 years. Makes 8 in total for the timeframe between events (Episode Z - Decker) then. I wonder if somehow UGF 4 has happened in that time. Guess we'll see if Junichiro's participation means we'll see the Absolutians returning.

Speaking of, wow, guess we were technically right when we once theorized the Absolutians having their own special variation of space-time based techniques. Just never expected that almost everyone gets it.

Y'know, limited Space-Time Manipulation due to weakening the barrier between realities. Like I said, technically right, just not with techniques, and more in general capabilities.

Oh right that. But yeah that isn’t really a technique and it’s more so just their attacks naturally having that ability due to them being too powerful.

I can't help but crack up when things are put like that. Because damn, too stronk you just start tearing down dimensional walls, on a near multiversal scale?

Think this applies even during the entirety of TAC 2? Because if so, a lot of space-time techniques and stuff that happens in those times would be layered and whoever resists, in turn gets layered resistances.

I’m still not sure whether or not that would grant layered resistance. Like normal resistance probably but I’m not exactly sure if them being stronger means the effect is layered.

I guess? I was more referring if the whole weakening of reality barriers had been happening since the start, then Z would have regular resistance already, but given that Destrudos' D4 Ray easily beat him, that'd make D4 layered. Or maybe just resistance negation, I'm very unsure as to the difference.

Oh yeah that is definitely considered layered stuff. Also speaking of D4 Ray I need to go and update the scaling blog and separate the D4 Ray from Destrudos. Since based on what we have seen in UGF3 the D4 Ray is clearly much more powerful than the normal capabilities of its user (Ultroid Zero and Destrudos). Since you know it matched Junis Blue Nexus’ Over Arrow-Ray Schtrom which is far above his normal attacks. So if we make a profile we need to list the D4 Ray as higher than their normal attacks.

Yeah, even in sheer power output it was pretty obvious that D4 is way above the user's class. An uncontrolled D4 did cause 80% damage on KJSC from the backlash alone.

So, cool, that's 2-layers for D4. Unfortunately there weren't much more instances of space-time stuffs over the course of New Gen, right? Because that's pretty much when this universal resistance to space-time came around. And we can't consider the Gua siblings, Greeza, and Lugiel because their opponents hadn't yet participated in the Absolutian conflict.

Now the question is do we consider all D4 Rays to be the same lvl of output? Like if we do that this would mean Ultroid Zero (Ultraman Z) and Destrudos would have an attack that is over 24x baseline Low 2-C since UGF3 Ultroid Zero’s D4 Ray matched Junis Blue Nexus‘ Over Arrow-Ray Schtrom which is shown to one shot enemies stronger than Junis Blue Nexus. I’m not sure if Alien Bat modifying Ultroid Zero meant he upgraded its physical capabilities so that it could withstand the D4 Ray or he also upgraded the D4 Ray itself. But if it’s the former than both Ultraman Z Ultroid Zero and Destrudos would have an attack that would one shot anybody on par with them. This would also upgrade Beliarok’s absorption limit since it was able to absorb the D4 Ray for a while before exploding and cancelling it out at the cost of itself.

Yeah I don’t think so

Last edited:
Ah, so Ultroid was upgraded, I was starting to forget. But I think it's not farfetched to think it was upgraded to better handle it. As to the output... I think we can always just say it's at a higher level than the user's physical strength with only the TAC version having D4 Ray output on that level.

Alright so we’ll just treat it like Over Arrow-Ray Schtrom an attack that is much higher than their normal attacks and that’s it. And only UGF3 Ultroid Zero has a D4 Ray that is over 24x baseline Low 2-C.

@WanderingGecko There is no requirement. You just add yourself to the supporters list if you like the series. Same with the knowledgeable members list though you probably shouldn’t add your name onto that list unless you’re really sure you’re an expert in the series.
Then could u add me to the supporter list of the verse ? i don't know how to.

That's why he's my banner. How often will you get the chance to have titanic warship of a monster that can destroy solar systems in one shot as your banner picture?

Nah it's fine you don't have to force yourself to post anything if you don't want to. The profile link still works so you're good.

Oh, you were thinking of sandboxing Nexus? I already have one, actually, sorry about that. But there are still a bunch you might be able to do one for.

Edit: Oh, blog. Huh, how will it be different though?

Oh right also the Japanese dub of UGF3 episode 9 is out. And honestly looking back at it Zero is clearly stacking Shining on Wild Burst and not simply transitioning from it. Like there’s no point for Zero to transform into Wild Burst for a split second only to transform into Shining later on so he’s obviously stacking them together. So Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero and anybody that scales to him should be at the very least 3,200x baseline Low 2-C due to Ultimate Shining being at least a 16x multiplier stacked on Wild Burst which is above his Pre-Training Ultimate Shining. Though if I’m being honest with how Ultimate Shining was treated to be above even the fusions before training, you could honestly argue its actually a 50x multiplier which would make Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero 10,000x baseline Low 2-C.

A number large enough to be a contender for a spot in highest AP of Low 2-C again lol. At least 3,200x possibly 10,000x baseline Low 2-C Ultimate Shining Zero and the god tiers scale above him.

But for real though I've always believed that Ultimate Shining is Zero's equivalent of a fusion and UGF3 kind of confirms that with Taiga's statement. So if I'm being honest my previous guess of Ultimate being in actuality a 5x multiplier and Shining being 2x Ultimate was probably correct. Since that way when you stack them together Ultimate Shining would be a 50x multiplier.

Anyways gonna go work on the CRT for Beryudora and King. And should I find YouTube videos for all the monsters and Ultras's abilities? Or should I just write the description? Cause like its a lot even when compared to the Ultra Physiology CRT.

Last edited:
Back