• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Damn, kinda hoping Decker gets some Agul-level scarring like he got on his timer. But y'know, like you said, the horns. They're going to be form additions anyway, so a lil' mutilation wouldn't be bad, right?

Also, did Tiga really break that much horns?

From what I remember there was a post on Tieba that said if the monster has a horn than 90% of the time Tiga will destroy it. I think they said like out of 52 episodes at least 30+ of them involved a horned monster and Tiga destroying their horn or something. That's why he's nicknamed the 断角狂魔 Horn Breaking Madman in Chinese.

Oh right also updating the Low 2-C scaling with info from UGF3 this would be the rough tiers that the Low 2-C characters in the series will now be at.

Low 2-C Scaling

Baseline: Full Power New Generation Belial, Full Power Grimdo Tregear, Imit-Belial, Weakened Tri-Strium Taiga, Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga, Pre-Training Tector Gear Zero, Ultra Force, Royal Mega Master Geed, Base Mebius, likely Base Hikari

Belial is where the Low 2-C scaling comes from. Tregear, Imit-Belial and Taiga scale from him. Tector Gear Zero can barely keep up with Seven, Leo, and Joneus during training. Ultra Force can keep up with Titan though even when the three of them attacked him together Titan was still able to push them off. Royal Mega Master downscales from hurting Gina and being weaker than Ultimate Final which should be on par with the other ultimate forms. Base Mebius downscales from his Burning Brave form and 80 due to them being able to hold off Zett in a 2v1 off screen. Hikari should be comparable to Base Mebius since that's how the scaling always has been with them.

2x Baseline: Burning Brave Mebius, 80, Arb Gear Hikari

Burning Brave is twice as strong as Base and 80 is comparable to him. Plus they can hold off Zett together off screen. Arb Gear Hikari is probably in the same tier as them if I'm being honest. But his fight with Tregear says otherwise. Though that could just be Tregear not going all out since even Belial seemed to be playing around quite often ever since they've gotten their second amp.

4x Baseline: New Generation Ultimate Form, Glitter Trigger Eternity, Showa Ultra Brothers sans 80, Full Power Carmeara, Pre-Training Base Zero, Pre-Training Luna-Miracle Zero, Ribut, Regulos, Andro Melos, Gua Siblings, 1st Amp Absolute Belial, 1st Amp Absolute Tregear, Zett, Alien Bat, Reibatos, Greeza, Baraba, Mecha Musashin, Full Power Hudram, Evil Trigger, Xenon, Max, Neos, Seven 21, Standard Mode Justice, Eclipse Mode Cosmos

New Generation Ultimate Forms scale from Post-Training Taiga same with the Showa Ultra Brothers, Glitter Trigger Eternity, Ribut, Regulos, Zero and etc. Seven 21 can keep up with Titan just like Andro Melos and hurt him a bit individually so he should also be in this tier. Neos scales to Seven 21. Xenon should be in the same tier as Seven 21 along with Standard Mode Justice plus they can fight against a casual Tartarus. Max and Eclipse Mode Cosmos scales to Xenon and and Justice respectively.

At least 4x Baseline: 2nd Amp Absolute Belial, 2nd Amp Absolute Tregear, Diavolo, Titan, Destrudos, Anphans Nexus

2nd Amp Belial and Tregear are much stronger than before. Tregear can easily defeat Taro even while playing around same with Belial. Belial also one kicked Delta Rise Claw Z though this might be an outlier. Diavolo and Titan can all take on multiple characters that are 4x baseline. Diavolo can also fight Ribut and Glitter Trigger Eternity while being weakened. Destrudos is basically much stronger than Delta Rise Claw Z. Anphans Nexus overpowered Titan pretty easily.

At the very least 4x Baseline: Rainbow Tri-Strium Taiga, Deathcium Rise Claw Z

Rainbow Tri-Strium and Deathcium Rise Claw are only here since we have no proof of them being a bigger boost like Crusher Mode. But both of them can easily defeat characters comparable or superior to the normal Tri-Strium and Delta Rise Claw.

At least 8x Baseline: Post-Hudram Absorption Carmeara

It's Carmeara + Hudram I think that's enough explanation.

At least 12x Baseline: Full Power Darrgon, Pre-Training Strong-Corona Zero, Junis Nexus

Strength form characters of those that are 4x baseline.

At the very least 12x Baseline: Grimdo, Gua Spectre

Far stronger than just 3x the characters that are 4x baseline. Grimdo no sells 12x baseline attacks and Gua might be even stronger since he can actually somewhat fight back against Reiga and barely knock him back once. Something Grimdo is incapable of even doing.

At least 16x Baseline: Pre-Training Ultimate Zero

At least 4x Base Zero.

At the very least 16x Baseline: Pre-Training Shining Zero

Far stronger than Ultimate Zero.

At least 20x Baseline: Post-Darrgon Absorption Carmeara, Prime Trigger Dark

Carmeara + Hudram + Darrgon that should be enough explanation. Prime Trigger Dark was the strongest giant of darkness and was shown to be Trigger before splitting into three so his prime should be all three combined in one at Low 2-C lvls.

At least 24x Baseline: Junis Nexus w/ Meta Field, Junis Blue Nexus, UGF3 Ultroid Zero

Meta Field doubles Nexus’ power. Junis Blue Nexus is stronger than Junis Nexus and is shown to be comparable to Junis Nexus while in the Meta Field back in Ultraman Nexus. Ultroid Zero is somewhat comparable to Junis Blue Nexus.

At the very least 40x Baseline: Megalothor 1st Form

Carmeara + Hudram + Darrgon + Eternity Core so yeah basically at the very least her power got doubled since even a portion of the Eternity Core is more powerful than the three of them combined.

At least 48x Baseline: Junis Blue Nexus w/ Meta Field

Meta Field doubles Nexus’ power

At least 50x Baseline: Pre-Training Reiga

New Generation Super Taro so its just Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga x50.

At least 200x Baseline: Post-Training Reiga, Super Taro, Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero, Joneus, Wild Burst Zero

Reiga and Super Taro are 50x Tri-Strium Taiga and Taro respectively. Ever since Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero lost Taiga doesn't even think they can win with Reiga anymore. So based on his knowledge Ultimate Shining Zero should be on a similar lvl to Reiga. Zero admits Joneus is superior to his Pre-Training Ultimate Shining form. Wild Burst Zero can knock a casual Base Tartarus down on his knees with one blast something neither Joneus nor Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero could do.

At the very least 200x Baseline: Mebius Infinity

Super Taro + Mebius and should thus be stronger than Super Taro but to an unknown extent.

At the very least 400x Baseline: Trigger Truth, Megalothor 2nd Form, likely Sphere Megalothor

Megalothor 2nd Form is an order of magnitude (10x) stronger than Megalothor 1st Form. Trigger Truth downscales from her but I feel like he should be in the same tier as fusions like Reiga. Sphere Megalothor is probably the same tier if not higher than Megalothor 2nd Form assuming Sphere amped her.

Why in the world are you guys just 800x Baseline: Base Tartarus, Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero

Post-Training Zero shifts to Shining first before putting on the Ultimate Aegis rather than staying in Wild Burst than add on Ultimate Aegis. So Shining is still stronger than Wild Burst as an overall form or it stacks. Either way Ultimate Shining is at least 4x Shining which is either stronger or stacked on Wild Burst. Base Tartarus can keep up with Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero though he’s obviously weaker. But yeah 800x Low 2-C is the very minimum they should be at.

You guys shouldn't even be Low 2-C anymore why are you guys still 800x Baseline: Full Power Tartarus, King, Noa, Legend, Saga, Delacion

Full Power Tartarus possibly has a 2-C feat so yeah he really shouldn’t even be in Low 2-C anymore if we have more proof. The god tiers are so far above Tartarus that it’s the same for them. Heck Delacion also has a possibly 2-C feat.

Last edited:
Aight bruh, petition to just ignore further increase in the Low 2-C chain because that's just ridiculous now. 800x, damn.

For real. Now if only we can get confirmation that it was Tartarus that performed the 2-C feat. Heck even better give us confirmation that it was Base Tartarus that did it. That way the peak of the Low 2-C scaling gets locked at Megalothor 2nd Form... That is unless the Spheres and Decker boost the scaling even further without reaching 2-C.

Let it not be that now that we have legit Low 2-C ratings, TsuPro laughs at us, forever increasing the cap without giving clear feats.

We are now stuck at the point where the top and god tiers of the verse AP stomp almost everybody in Low 2-C except for the characters from the verses of the top 5 highest AP list who stomp them. Even most Dragon Ball characters don't scale as high in Low 2-C outside for their top tiers whom are half 2-C whom AP stomp the top tiers of Ultra Series but lose to the god tiers whom are 2-C. Though if I'm being honest Broly Saga onwards Goku should probably be Low 2-C even in Base but that was never accepted.

Actually think back at it it should probably be SS1 Goku that is Low 2-C and onwards in the Broly Saga not Base my bad. But yeah assuming SS1 is at least baseline Low 2-C than SSB would be far stronger than 50x baseline Low 2-C since its 50x SSG which is far stronger than SS3 which is in turn far stronger than SS2 which is far stronger than SS1 who is at least baseline Low 2-C. After that you stack on KKx20 onto SSB so

SS1 (At least Baseline) x 50 = SSB (At the very least 50x Baseline) x 20 = SSBKKx20 (At the very least 1000x Baseline)

Only reason why this wasn't accepted is because people kept arguing that Vegeta is not that much weaker than Goku in the Broly Saga because of them fighting side by side and fusion needing them to be equal in base even though Goku could have lowered his energy down to Vegeta's lvl off screen to perform the fusion dance. So supposedly the final limit break boost that Goku got in the tournament of power didn't give him any massive boost like the previous two. And that makes no sense at all since there have been promotional statements saying that Vegeta is desperately trying to keep up with Goku who is near God of Destruction lvl in the Broly Saga. Hell even the novelization of the movie indicates that Goku is far stronger than Vegeta as it said SS1 Goku was fighting on par with initial Wrath Broly who was straight up no selling attacks from SSG Vegeta. So the final limit break clearly gave Goku a huge boost. But people didn't want to accept Goku being comparable to SSG Vegeta even in Base so that upgrade was rejected.

Last edited:
All I rrally got from that is got damn, 1000x Goku, and another big fat loss for my boy Veggieman. Big F.

It could probably be higher if there was usable multipliers for SS2, SS3, and SSG. But hey at least in the manga after the Moro Arc Vegeta became far stronger than Goku overall and even briefly became the second strongest mortal in U7 with his new form. That is until Goku seemingly got another zenkai after eating the senzu bean and became on par with Vegeta at his strongest again.

And that reminds me we can actually make 3-A matches with the manga DBS characters. Though I'm not sure if the revisions for the DBS manga has been finalized or not. Last I checked I think they were arguing over which 3-A calc to use or if they were accurate or something.

Last edited:

そして皆さまお待ちかねの
超動αウルトラマン3も
今月、情報解禁予定です!

以前公開したシルエットは誰だったのか
その答えがわかるまで、もう少々お待ちください…!

And the one you've all been waiting for
Super Dynamic Alpha Ultraman 3
We'll be releasing more information this month!

Who was the silhouette we showed you before?
Please wait a little longer until we find out the answer to that question...!

Checking up on Orb's profile again, didn't he used to have a 9-A key? Well, I wouldn't say it's viable anyway since it scales to Juggler barely hurting a 10-meter Bezelb. But I mean... wouldn't that put guys on those range pretty high into 9-B as a result? Gai also survived, although pretty winded from rounds of shots from multiple tanks, which should be at a standard of 9-A.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... we should figure out the AP of the lowest tiers as well since they are an especially smaller group of people available at the moment. I'm sure we can use the reference for common feats, but out of the profiles we have now, who has the most notable common-type feats that we can reliably extract from?

Gai is obviously one, impressive showings by the time of his own series and in ORIGIN SAGA. Since we have Leo, we can probably try to include his log punching feats, I think. Though he should scale to his durability of being run over by a jeep multiple times.

Huh now that you mention it you’re right. They could honestly be 9-A in human form.

Oh right also apparently Mebius had a novel. The title is “A sword to defend”.
It’s a short novel that follows Zamsher after his defeat at the hands of Mebius and Hikari. In this novel it’s shown that King is a master swordsman (Weapon Mastery) that can defeat Zamsher with a wooden sword and he also has stealth mastery since Zamsher didn’t detect his presence until he spoke up. Also King was the one that fixed Zamsher’s blade Hoshikirimaru before the finale of Ultraman Mebius.

Yep. Though logically, only few of the New Gen human hosts/forms are or scales to that. Gai for the ones I mentioned, Juggler also for the parts I mentioned and due to scaling to Gai somewhere as of Orb (series). Kei should be due to blowing up Dada, so does Riku. If we can get Mana (One-Zero)'s feat of punching that boulder from Ginga S episode 15, it shouldn't be unimaginable to think it'll reach 9-A, and due to Shou defeating her before, both he and Hikaru scales.

So that leaves at least Daichi, Katsumi, Isami, Hiroyuki, and maybe Haruki at anywhere lower. So yeah, them boys are pretty high into Tier 9, especially the New Gen ones.

Damn. There really is nothing this mf King can't do or isn't, huh? Mans straight up showing and flexing on everyone he comes across. Then again, I'd say it's fair considering for some reason he had a horrible track record in the manga that appears throughout the late 70s and into the 80s by writers that don't seem to understand how to handle the Ultraman IP yet.

That said, aside from Weapon Mastery, King also has supporting evidence for his matter manipulation, and a resistance to Enhanced Senses, and maybe even Extrasensory Perception, because I'm pretty sure Zamsher should not be any lesser than an Ultra in those regards.

Man the New Gen sure does have a lot of 9-A stuff. Hope the Showa and Heisei humans also have some 9-A stuff they can scale to. But I doubt it. The most I can see is 9-B stuff for them.

Also King straight up says there is nothing in this universe that he doesn’t know about which further supports him being omniscient in the universe he’s in.

Also would King also get Instinctive Reaction and Resistance to Precognition due to the statement about him having mastered all Ultra techniques which should include the fighting on instinct stuff that Joneus and Zero could do.

Also reading the novel again it actually seems like rather than fixing it King made the Hoshikirimaru himself. So he’s also a master blacksmith. Which I guess shouldn’t be that much of a surprise since he did make the Ultra Fusion Brace, Knight Brace, and a bunch of other stuff.

Yeah, 9-B seems to be the most they could show during those eras. The absolute highest I can think of is Maki's energy burst completely tearing off and blowing away the metal hatch in ULTRAMAN (2004).

Yeah, but monkey brain dictates I always think of clairvoyance as him only knowing the now of anything at anytime.

It's very likely. Though shouldn't the Leo brothers also be able to do that? In comparison, while Seven had to ride off Zero's attacks, the brothers have gotten multiple hits in without Zero opening the way or having immediate follow-ups 100% of the time.

My boy King is a jack of all trades, and a master of them all.

Yeah Leo and Astra likely also has Instinctive Reaction and Resistance to Precognition but it's not really outright stated so I didn't mention them.

And to think that some people were saying King is just a mage and doesn't have any close combat capabilities. Zamsher’s like you say what now?

Outlier, I guess. Gai hasn't been shown or stated to be able to match giant enemies. Plus the unknown factor of the Hyper Zetton not yet being at full size. Which may not necessarily mean its weaker.

Although... I suppose we can get that calculated and keep as its own rating. If it's 9-A it should at least add to the consistency of that rating.

Btw shouldn't ultras have extreme heat for tanked zetton heat attack like orb?
I remember there is explanation that zetton can shoot heat energy that Billion Celcius heat

Edit : at the end episode 22 explanation of ultraman orb, trillion degrees

@Kamenriderblaze
Yes. And watch, guys,as Leo burns through tourneys because Showa Ultras can be considered like game characters in which they use the abilities most useful at the time. Plus, the chances of Leo transmuting you is never zero.

@WanderingGecko
Don't you mean Spheresaurus? I recall Sphere-Gomor looking distinctly different than what's shown. But yeah, the Sphere monsters go hard. Hanejiro, I feel like I've seen him in a different Toku show with that design.

@Aether_
Pretty much all Ultras have that resistance, I think it's already stated in the Physiology page anyway. In the form of resistance to temperature manipulation I believe. I don't think all Ultras have that level of heat resistance, but scaling is a thing.

Because I didn't remember? I made his profile in 2018, and by that point I last watched Leo further back in 2016.

Nah, that's not a new variation. Looks to just be the Super Fighter version. Speaking of which, if we get a profile of him, he could be one of the low tiers we can use as he has what could be casual 5-C to Low 5-B feats in his fight with Mephilas.

I found the full version that I never knew existed so yalls lucky: Here.

It should be episode 2 and correction. High 6-A feats because they were on the moon, around 4 to 7 minute marks. Hope your connection is somehow faster than mine because it just wouldn't load fast enough for me.

If you're still messed, here's one on YouTube. Unsubbed but if it's faster it should be fine.

Mark 15:55 to 16:58 for this one. There should be another one where it's Mefilas doing the blasting but I'm still searching.

Edit: Minute 28. And it only scales to a specific key for Mefilas, the revived Man of later, and of course, Tsuiphon. Also, confession, I haven't fully watched this either so I could be missing some stuff.

Last edited:
Nice i’ll check it once i get a chance.

Oh yeah shouldn’t Trigger be 2B since he was holding the eternity core from going boom-boom and annihilating the multiverse.

I personally believe it technically counts, but overtime if anything, especially for Carmeara. For Kengo, well, he's unable to use the whole thing and he was basically unconscious in order to be a stand in for the Core.

But ah well, maybe Decker might expand further on what the damn thing did.

Additionally, you mean to say GUTS-SELECT's equipment can at least detect a supposedly full-Core powered Megalothor as only "on a different order of magnitude" while Tartarus is straight up "incalculable"? Damn, gimme that 2-B Tartar Sauce.

Back