• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Does anyone know why a portion of the fandom keep using age as a measurement of power for Ultra? I saw them using age to wank the shit out of Tiga and to compare the 3 God Ultra.

Because I believe there is a statement of Ultras growing in power with age. Of course, the fandom being what it is, disregards other factors entirely.

Additionally, you mean to say GUTS-SELECT's equipment can at least detect a supposedly full-Core powered Megalothor as only "on a different order of magnitude" while Tartarus is straight up "incalculable"? Damn, gimme that 2-B Tartar Sauce.
I’m pretty sure Megalothor doesn’t have the full power of the Eternity Core. Like why would the Eternity Core be leaking even more energy in the finale after Carmeara already absorbed the whole thing? It just seems like Carmeara took as much of the Eternity Core’s power as she could handle to transform into Megalothor but even than she reached a certain limit to how much she could absorb from the Eternity Core.

Oh right and regarding Trigger scaling to the Eternity Core I really don’t think he could scale either. Like they mentioned that only Kengo could stabilize the Eternity Core because he was the only person left in the world that has had direct contact with the Eternity Core. So it seems like only people that have had contact with the Eternity Core could stabilize it.

Not to mention At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-B Multi-Type Trigger is like a huge outlier in the grand scheme of things. Plus it doesn’t meet many of the requirements of the Stabilization Feats page.

Last edited:
Having watched some dude's camrip, help my illegal ass, I think Low 1-C Ripia may be very circumstantial. And this is even after the knowledge of the whole lower-dimensional projection thing. Guess I'm just a bit confused on things at the moment.

And goddammit, we did forget something for Tartarus:

"Parallel Isotopes open up "worlds of possibilities" (可能性世界 Kanōsei Sekai) that are then retroactively added to the history of the main timeline at every point of divergence, without causing any contradictions to the pre-altered past."
"It's Tartarus' time travel that changes the alternate timeline, not the Parallel Isotopes"

But I guess the discord also didn't link anything so it could be moot...

I'm not sure how to explain it, but even though we've seen those possible databook infos that said Mefilas had to use the Beta System to pay the Ultras' dimension a visit, Ripia's Capsule still had to be modified didn't it? Plus the fact it was a super last resort thing?

I wouldn't say that, just that maybe it's along the lines of being of that state, but not exactly able to channel the whole energy of that state of being. Ya feel me? Jokes aside, my thoughts remain the same, but I would be pretty welcoming of being proved outright wrong through more solid showings of databooks thay confirm these things.

@Peter1129 Why is Trigger Truth downscales from Megalothor 2nd Form? He couldn't do anything to her though. Also in episode Z, they didn't consider using Truth but had to resolved to Glitter instead.

@Peter1129 Why is Trigger Truth downscales from Megalothor 2nd Form? He couldn't do anything to her though. Also in episode Z, they didn't consider using Truth but had to resolved to Glitter instead.
Trigger Truth downscales because the only scaling he has is him somewhat hurting and keeping up with Megalothor 2nd Form. Why would they need Trigger Truth in Episode Z when Evil Trigger is at most only at the lvl of Ultimate Forms? Like Z didn't even bother using Delta Rise Claw until the end of the battle. Heck Z could've easily finished off Evil Trigger and Destrudos by himself had he just used Deathcium Rise Claw but he didn't. They simply didn't use Trigger Truth because its overkill.

I think Truth did something to Megalothor is debatable at best. After all, the whole point of Truth is to utilize the Core’s energy and prove Carmeara wrong. Should just left Truth as Unknown until we have something concrete.

Ehh you do you I guess. Though this isn't the first time I've seen people argue that Trigger Truth is weaker than Glitter Trigger Eternity.

Oh right and speaking of Trigger the new stage show is out. Apparently the reviews have been really favorable. And welp even more people are joking about how the stages shows are the real Trigger series due to how much better they are in comparison. I'll go make a summary once the Chinese subs come out.

No it’s just that the story of the stage shows have overall been way better than the Trigger tv series. So people say the true Trigger series are the stage shows and not the tv series.

Turns out I’ve got more work than I expected so I’ll hold off on making a summary for the stage show. But anyways here’s some other news.

Higher Fighter Full Version got leaked early!

Uhm, I watched snippets from Trigger Stage 4 and Saga was rather weak. He was affected by Titan's slash. Trigger on the other hand was rather powerful as heck. Multi-type Trigger + Delta Rise Z was able to push back Diavolo. Glitter Eternity can fight both Diavolo + Titan + Five King + 2 guards at the same time. Also, apparently, people lights can give Trigger Glitter Form, it really is New Generation Glitter Tiga after all.

Looks pretty weird, not gonna lie. It doesn't look very Decker, first of its kind, really. Most Ultra with a sword, obviously by toymakers' decision, had something at least seemingly tailored to their designs but Dual Sword seems off in that resonance.

That said, why was every shot in the Digest Trailer go so hard for no reason? Even the civvie shots were pretty dope, and let's not even get to Decker Strong Type about to deck Sphere Gomora's face to oblivion and meet Z Gomora as second among death by power type Gomoras. Then there's Miracle upping absolutely everything the original Miracle did. The Selgent Beam was also pretty cool.

Honestly, the visuals are too strong. Because we can't yet judge its quality, because we don't know anything about how the series would go with its story. But going off how... let's say chill, the presentation of the characters were, I think we're in for some things once they cut their brakes off.

I'm wondering about the writter so i can look forward for it lel
And yeah the PV went ham and hard af for absolute no reason lmao, even Asumu (name correct?) and Decker voice goes very manly

I think it was Toshizo who was appointed head writer with Junichiro again on the side, which likely means Tartarus is still around.

Oh so that's how the Spheres got there

On a serious note, I think Toshizo should be good, he's been a staple writer for a good several seasons.

Watch as Tartarus reveals a new technique, Absolute Squatter, where he squats about like a gopnik, loitering on space streets while the years go by in Trigger's universe.

Meanwhile Diavolo grows exceedingly bored and changes class entirely. He is now a mage-type philosopher.

The bottom of the handle? I can see how it can be mistaken as the Glitter Eternity Hyper Key, but it doesn't look like it could be a slot, even in toy form.

Speaking of the Dual Sword, it kinda looks like the handle has different thickness based on the form.

The bottom of the handle? I can see how it can be mistaken as the Glitter Eternity Hyper Key, but it doesn't look like it could be a slot, even in toy form.

Speaking of the Dual Sword, it kinda looks like the handle has different thickness based on the form.
There is an image with the suit actor holding the sword that has flat bottom. Leaked toy info before we have these images also mentioned having 2 modes, Trigger and Decker Mode. It can read both card and guts key.

Here's the image:

288271514_3343732205898353_2231738452552179240_n.jpg

Huh, definitely didn't remember the T/D mode feature. Definitely looked different, so yeah, I guess it does scan Hyper Keys.

Kind of glad they seem to continue the Hyper Keys' usage, they were pretty cool tools, and knowing there are combos available makes me wonder what else can be done. Plus, if we know the deeper functions of the monster powers use, we could have interesting 10-As we can use if we make a page for GUTS-SELECT.

Having done a 3rd rewatch on Decker's digest trailer, I've come to notice a few more things.

First, the music. Although Kageyama isn't the OP singer, the guys we got sounded pretty good too. In fact, listening to it as closely as I can, it kinda gives the 2005 - 2008 non mainstream Tokusatsu opening vibes. I don't know much examples, but maybe consider Tomica Hero's Rescue Force, which has a similar vibe.

The new GUTS-SELECT's wandaba also sounds good, kinda reminds me of MYDO's theme.

Another thing I observed is pretty much everything, actually, but the part where it shone through most was the transformation item section. The guitar at the start, the narration style, and the framing of the scene. Doesn't it actually feel like older pre-2010s Tokusatsu? It's weird, but usually I don't see nor feel these things until way later, but here it seemed to punch through quite easily.

1 year anniversary stream? Guess I can check it out, might as well put that hastily made account to use.

I actually haven't seen the new Decker trailer yet. Probably should go watch it.

Seems like the 1 year anniversary stream cost $10 apparently. So yeah I guess I'll probably be the only one to watch it. I think I heard this stream will have another part of the UCL storyline so I think I'll go and check that out. Stream is starting in 28 minutes so yeah I guess I'll just post what they talked about here.

Eh, crap. Yep, haven't set up any method of online transactions for myself yet, so yeah, keep us posted.

Maybe now that Tartarus' personal mystery is unraveling, we get to see confirmation of him actually performing the 2-C feat? Gone wrong? Land of Light attacked? Noa's Second Coming? Warrior of Absolutian moment?

Maybe though I doubt we'll get any new info on Tartarus so soon. I'm just waiting for UGF3 to be fully released on Tsuburaya Imagination so that a Post-UGF3 interview with Sakamoto could come out and shed some light on what happened. Though I think I'd personally prefer to have a UGF SCW that details what happens so far in all of UGF. Though I really doubt they'll have any info in the Trigger SCW if Z's SCW is anything to base on.

So yeah seems like the UCL storyline follows them after they destroyed Narak Tower. And apparently the battle between the Absolutians and the Ultras weakened the barriers between reality. That's why Sean from Team DASH can communicate with the UCL universe. And the scenes they showed are essentially various battles from UGF2 and UGF3 like Zett vs Tri-Strium Taiga and just a bunch of the Absolutians. So yeah the battles between the Low 2-Cs can apparently cause damage to space-times of multiple universes which further supports them being tier 2. It's done over time via multiple battles but it's still supporting evidence so that's nice.

Last edited:
Doesn't this mean every single participant, at least the crucial ones, should get Limited Space-Time Manipulation since that would mean every single one of them contributed to this? And a low multiversal range, at that?

Seriously though that's some pretty cool information. Finally, something that's actually fitting of their current statuses.

Yup probably. Also like isn’t there also some implication that all ultras have limited space-time manipulation? Like first we had Z cancelling out the D4 Ray and in UGF3 we also have Nexus cancelling it out. This info from the UCL storyline further supports this idea that all ultras have limited space-time manipulation to an extent. But yeah nice to see them having statements and feats that fit their current tier. I just really hope they explain the universe erasing stuff from the UCL storyline in the SCW.

Oh right this could also work as supporting evidence for 2-C Tartarus and god tiers.

Last edited:
Does make sense now, especially since a lot of the veteran Ultra's schticks is also them figuring out anomalies of that kind. I wonder if this also means some level of resistance for all of them, too.

Because Tartarus and King straight up punched a hole, rather than weaken the barriers, right? So in that case, I can see the supporting evidence wording as something like...
"The clash between Tartarus' Absolute Maximum Destruction, which was only meant to destroy Planet Blizzard, and King's beam tore open a hole in the fabric of reality. It is later revealed that the battles between the Ultras and Absolutians were already weakening the barriers between reality, meaning that Tartarus' and King's powers had greater repercussions."

Something like that.

Now, does this also mean that every single attacks from the Low 2-Cs have a level of space-time rupturing effect that is directed at targets? That would be cool, because y'know, more hax.

Speaking of, @IxaSaga2, how exactly did Solomon and by extension Storious' spatial rupturing work?

Back