• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Apparently some dumbass in the Chinese fandom Ultra Series vs battles fandom decided to make a fake conversation with Ashiki Junichiro claiming that Mr. Ashiki confirmed that King used his full power against Tartarus and that Tartarus can't destroy a planet or some dumb stuff like that.

Somebody sent this to Ashiki on Twitter and he said he never had any conversation or made any statement like this. And it seems like he's real pissed about this since he said he's no longer going to answer any question regarding the show. The nerve of some people to do something like this just so they can downplay a character. Like wtf is wrong with them. Now people who have legitimate questions about the series can no longer ask about it.

Last edited:
Well. I'm expecting a downward spiral because not only is this the lowest I've seen so far, I can't expect these folks to get better if this at one point came across as a good idea in their heads.

For real. As if the whole Tokusatsu magazine leak fiasco a few years back wasn't bad enough now this happens.

Last edited:
I dunno. I don’t even know who was the one that posted this. All I saw was the news post on the main Ultra Series Tieba regarding it.

Nothing much really changes. They are still around 200x baseline via Super Taro’s 50x multiplier. Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero and Joneus would probably also be in the same tier as the fusions since after seeing Tartarus defeat Zero, Taiga doesn’t even think fusions can defeat The Kingdom anymore.

It’s implied that Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero is above Reiga and by scaling probably Super Taro as well. And feat wise Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero is definitely stronger. Double Flasher which scales above the fusions barely damaged Tartarus. Zero on the other hand was the whole reason why Tartarus needed to go back and heal the first time.

Last edited:
Here’s my tier list of the Ultras as well as Melos and Tartarus in the current era.

Ultras Tier List w/ Andro Melos & Tartarus

Tier SS: King, Noa, Legend, Saga

The legendary Ultras/god tiers of the series don’t really need much explanation. King casually beam struggled against Full Power Tartarus.

Tier SS-: Full Power Tartarus

The first person in the series that is implied to have performed an on screen 2-C feat. Was going to kill pretty much everybody in the lower tiers back on Planet Blizzard in one go had King not appeared.

Tier S+: Base Tartarus, Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero

Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero is Ultimate Shining stacked on the new form and is superior to Base Tartarus who can tank attacks like the Double Flasher (100x Leo/Astra) and still get up like it’s nothing. Even while being weakened Base Tartarus scales above Megalothor 2nd Form who is by scaling at the very least 100x stronger than Full Power Carmeara who is also an A-tier character.

Tier S: Joneus, Wild Burst Zero, Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero, Mebius Infinity, Super Taro, Reiga, Trigger Truth

Fusion Ultras and those comparable. Essentially Ultimate Form x Ultimate Form. After seeing Tartarus defeat Zero, Taiga wonders if they can even win against The Kingdom despite having knowledge of how strong Reiga is. Trigger Truth can fight Megalothor 2nd Form but is inferior so he should be around the same tier as fusions. Zero’s new form can also injure Tartarus pretty badly so it’s likely in this tier as well.

Tier S-: Junis Blue Nexus, Pre-Training Shining Zero

Forms that is above even the Strength Form of Ultimate Forms. Essentially the Super Form of Ultimate Forms. I can see Belial and Tregear potentially reaching this tier now that they have regained the Giga Battlenizer and Tregear Eye.

Tier A+: Junis Nexus, Pre-Training Ultimate Zero, Pre-Training Zero Beyond, Pre-Training Strong-Corona Zero, Prime Trigger Dark, Crusher Mode Justice, Future Mode Cosmos, Xenon w/ Galaxy Sword, Max w/ Max Galaxy, UGF3 Early Style Belial, UGF3 Early Style Tregear, Rainbow Tri-Strium Taiga, Deathcium Rise Claw Z

Ultras with Strength Forms that can be stacked on top of another form that is on the lvl of the New Generation Ultimate Forms. Not sure if it counts or not but UGF3 Belial did one shot Delta Rise Claw with a kick.

Tier A: Anphans Nexus, Luna-Miracle Zero, Base Zero, UGF2 Early Style Belial, UGF2 Early Style Tregear, Father of Ultra, Ribut, Regulos, New Generation Ultimate Forms, Showa Ultra Brothers sans 80, Standard Mode Justice, Eclipse Mode Cosmos, Glitter Tiga, Xenon, Max, Neos, Seven 21, Andro Melos

New Generation Ultimate Form and those comparable.

Tier A-: Reionics Belial, Grimdo Tregear, Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga, Space Corona Mode Cosmos, Royal Mega Master Geed, Ruebe, 80, Base Mebius, Burning Brave Mebius, Base Hikari, Arb Gear Hikari, Ultra Force

Those that are clearly shown to be weaker than the New Generation Ultimate Forms but can still keep up and injure them.

Tier B: New Generation Super Forms

Forms that are even more powerful than their Strength Forms. Ex: Magnificent Geed, Exceed X, Photon Earth Taiga, Knight Victory, Ginga Strium, Gamma Future Z

Tier C+: New Generation Strength Forms, Power Type Tiga, Strong Type Dyna, Gaia SV, Agul SV, Corona Mode Cosmos

New Generation Strength Form lvl characters and those comparable

Tier C: New Generation Base/Speed Forms, Multi/Sky Type Tiga, Flash/Miracle Type Dyna, Gaia V2, Agul V2, Luna Mode Cosmos, Yullian, Zearth, Nice, Boy

New Generation Base/Speed Form lvl characters and those comparable

Tier D: Fodder Ultras

Tier for the fodder background Ultras

Unknown Tier: Great, Powered, Mother of Ultra

Ultras that still haven’t fought in the Reiwa Era and thus have no way to know where they scale.

Last edited:
Btw what do you guys think of this draft of the next CRT I have. Is it too wordy?

Okay so the next revision will be the tiering revision for Showa and Reiwa as well as ability/resistance addition for Zero and Tartarus.

Ultra Galaxy Fight Revision

AP

So thanks to a recent stream on Ultraman Connection we've got direct confirmation that the UCL storyline is canon to the series. Like it was already implied its canon since it explained how Regulos got captured by the Absolutians but the host of the stream directly confirms that in UGF3, Astra was able to locate to coordinates to The Kingdom thanks to the humans of the UCL storyline destroying Narak Tower which was jamming the signals and preventing the Ultras from finding The Kingdom. So that means this feat at the beginning of the first UCL storyline is now confirmed canon.

In the first animated short we see a clip of universes being erased by a golden light and portal. First, it was shown that two universes in the background were erased by it following by two more universes shown in front of the screen. And currently the only character in the series that has shown the ability to manipulate this golden light is none other than Absolute Tartarus. And since we don't know which state he did this in I propose a key split. Full Power Tartarus, the glossy golden form at the end of UGF3 that is massively more powerful than everything else in the series, should be upgraded to At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C due to the feat shown in the UCL storyline clip.

And if you ask whether or not this is an outlier than no it isn't. Tartarus has been repeatedly hyped up and stated to be the greatest threat and the current strongest villain in the entire series.

Director Sakamoto outright calls Tartarus the strongest villain that travels through space-time in the UGF2 Behind the Scenes

After Tartarus defeated Ultimate Shining Zero, Taiga outright states that The Kingdom (who at this point he only knows of Tartarus, Belial, and Tregear) are stronger than any enemy they have ever faced and wonders if they could even win. And this is despite knowing that they have access to fusions like Reiga and Super Taro whom are at least 200x baseline Low 2-C.

In the latest UGF series we see that this is in fact no exaggeration. Full Power Tartarus was going to kill all the Ultras on Planet Blizzard in one blast. And every single one of the Ultras on the planet were Low 2-C with the strongest being in the hundreds of times baseline via scaling. In the end in order to stop Tartarus, Ultraman King, one of the god tiers of the series had to step in himself and stop him. And even then Tartarus was still able to briefly hold back his beam to the point of a stalemate.

Also in episode 14 of Ultraman Trigger, Marlulu said the energy of the golden ball is 計り知れない (Hakarishirenai) immeasurable. And in UGF3 we learned that this golden ball is actually Tartarus and not Diavolo after being somewhat injured by Zero and beam struggling against King. So this was likely a weakened Tartarus whose energy is still considered completely off the charts by Marlulu.

And in episode 24, Marlulu said Megalothor 2nd form's energy is 桁違い (Ketachigai) an order of magnitude higher than that of Megalothor 1st form. So Megalothor 2nd form's energy is an order of magnitude (10x) higher than that of Megalothor 1st form (At least 40x baseline Low 2-C) but it is still readable using GUTS-Select's computer systems. Tartarus' energy on the other hand even while being weakened was stated to be immeasurable and cannot be read using their system. And Megalothor is supposed to be the current strongest monster in the entire series even in its 1st form. This is backed up by it scaling above all other monster that has ever appeared so far.

So currently outside of the legendary Ultras (King, Noa, Legend, Saga) and Zero almost nobody else in the series scales to Base Tartarus let alone Tartarus at full power. All other characters have only managed to fight a casual Base Tartarus who is still strong enough to tank attacks that are well over 400x baseline Low 2-C with barely any injuries to show. So this will be how Tartarus' new AP description should look like

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Repeatedly stated to be the greatest threat to the Land of Light, as well as the current strongest villain of the series. Taiga claims that The Kingdom is more powerful than any enemy they have faced and wonders if they can even win despite having knowledge on how strong fusions like Reiga are. Fought Joneus as well as easily defeated Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero while holding back and was still able to keep up and trade blows with Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero. Even while being weakened his energy was stated to be immeasurable by Marlulu and is thus superior to Megalothor 2nd Form whose energy is incredibly high but still readable using GUTS-Select's computer system) | At least Universe level+ (Was going to kill all the Ultras on Planet Blizzard including Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero. Stalemated the beam of a casual King who felt the need to step in to save the others), possibly Low Multiverse level (Was possibly the one that erased multiple universes at the beginning of the UCL storyline)

Keys: Base | Full Power

Ability Changes

Tartarus needs to lose Power Bestowal since its revealed in UGF3 that he didn't give Belial and Tregear power himself. He used some technology in The Kingdom to power up Belial and Tregear.

Tartarus also gets Precognition now since Joneus states that Tartarus is capable of reading movements.

Zero needs to get a new Post-Training key that gives him higher AP and the ability Instinctive Reaction as well as Resistance to Precognition since after training he gains the ability to fight on instinct and Tartarus himself states that he can no longer read Zero's moves anymore.

Pre-Training Zero also needs Resistance to Power Nullification since he was able to resist the power null of the 4th dimension. The power null of the 4th dimension is like it's name suggest a literal 4-D power null that can nullify even transformations of Low 2-C characters like Delta Rise Claw Z. Zero can resist that and transform into Shining form.

Summary/TLDR

Tartarus gets two new keys: Base and Full Power. The Full Power key should be At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C

King also gets upgraded for casually matching Full Power Tartarus at the end of UGF3

Tartarus and Zero also gets some abilities added and removed
What do you guys think about the new updated draft? I decided to remove the Showa stuff and focus on the UGF stuff for this CRT. The Showa stuff will be left for another CRT along with removing fusions like Mebius Infinity and Phoenix Brave from profiles and leaving them for team profiles.

Oh right also made a new gif for Tartarus. It actually looks like one of those fighting game intros lol. We can probably use this or his introduction for his future matches.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty much only UGF's new scaling should be tackled for now, so this looks good.

Oh, totally. Love the out of nowhere post-showers jock presentation on Tartarus during that scene. They made him gold, and they sure as hell made sure they were going to make him look as dapper as possible.

Also, updating my sandbox, I've thought this before but should we make The Next Junis as one of those lower tier in the veins of the plans we have for terrestrial monsters? I remember a calculation on narutoforums back then that puts Nexus' disintegration yielding up to several hundreds of megatons (7-A), and I don't remember whether Junis was compared to previous Ultras.

Alright is there any other abilities that we are missing for Zero and Tartarus? If not I’ll just post it now and hope it gets accepted.

For real

Yeah I think we should probably just do that since I don’t recall The Next having any scaling to other Ultras even through statements. Beast The One is also canonically the weakest Space Beast so it’s not like it’ll affect any scaling.

Unless we have proof of all Ultras having Reactive Power Level-type Accelerated Development, then I guess that one as well. For that we have the training with Leo, Darklops Zero gaiden, and UGF 3. All of them have available clips too, so that's nice. Imma be honest for the first one though, I don't remember much of Zero's first appearance there before the final battle if there was any. But I can safely vouch for Darklops Zero due to him initially being outskilled by Darklops Zero and later coming out much better than him. UGF 3's RPL/AD feat was pretty obvious, though to be safe; Zero managed to further improve himself after a relatively short training session with Joneus, Leo, and Seven, eventually growing skilled enough to be able to outmatch all of them at once. But that's about it, though, and for Zero only. I wasn't able to pick out much from Tartarus, unless we somehow forgot about his Forcefield Creation.

Alright, that's decided then.

I’m actually kind of iffy regarding Reactive Power Level and Accelerated Development stuff for Zero. Like does the Darkclops one really count as RPL? It honestly seems more like empowerment to me since before that he got encouragement from Leo and went from being out of energy and losing to Robot Man and Robot Seven to defeating them while being weakened and tired followed by Darkclops Zero. Also did we have a timeframe for when Seven left Zero to Leo in Ultra Galaxy Legends? I thought he left Zero there for a long time? I feel like UGF3 might be the only actual case of Reactive Power Level + Accelerated Development. But even that could be argued as him unlocking his primal instinct red form which gave him a boost in power. Like Ribut also became stronger after training because of him awakening some form of new power rather than simply becoming stronger in 3 days.

And oh right Tartarus needs forcefield creation. He didn’t show that in UGF2 so I didn’t add it.

I always saw those instances of them unlocking something as them getting more skilled and developing their own styles to counter opponents rather than full on increase in power. Like in Zero's 2nd round against Darklops Zero, he was taunting him in how his moves now seem more ineffective and imprecise, with him using Bing Bang Zero being the only instance where he outright overpowers Darklops Zero. It's about the same in UGF 3, where their main point seemed more with improving his skill in order to fully bypass Tartarus' precog, and he did all that without having to transform during the course of the training. MMB The Movie prolly doesn't count then. But yeah, ultimately, I was more referring to the improvement in skills in those short timeframes rather than power-ups. Unless we've somehow been on the same wavelength just been misinforming each other the whole time.

Edit: In which case, I dunno why I been putting RPL in.

Ahh I see alright so accelerated development due to him learning skills much quicker than normal and stuff right? That would be all or is there some other stuff I'm missing?

I think that's all. Only those two seem to have anything remotely new with the information given during UGF 3, so yeah.

In the UGF3 prologue Cosmos said Saga and Legend are both legendary powers. In UGF3 when they were invading the kingdom one of the Ultras said the Absolutians are aiming for all the legendary powers that pose a threat and compared Legend and Saga to Noa as legendary powers. Noa was compared to King as a legendary being in the Ultraman Z Voice Drama. So yeah the four of them are now officially considered legendary Ultras in the Reiwa Era. So might as well officially consider the four of them god tiers now.

Last edited:
Ultraman Decker leaks
1. Decker Final Form: Dynamic Type

From the outline it looks like there’s a horn added to the head. It gives off a Golden Decker feel. (Though it’s actually only the head area that has more golden color to it)

2. Weapon: Decker Round Shield Holy Sword

Can shift from shield mode to holy sword mode. It’s transformation is similar to Kamen Rider Agito’s Shining Caliber.
Shield form can absorb and reflect attacks while holy sword mode can use all the powers of all three Type Changes.

3. Big boss (Final Boss) name is Mother Sphere Giant Dinosaur

From the outline it looks to be a monster that has devil horn and devil wings.

4. Trigger and Dyna will appear in the story.

Yeah crazy. Decker leaks came out way faster than all other series. Like the first Decker leaks came out before Trigger even finished airing.

Oh, I thought those were joke rumor/leaks. Dynamic Type, huh? Normally you'd probably feel it sounds underwhelming, but I think it's more simple if anything. Then again, it's a good way to give the final form addition for Dyna's New Gen successor. Simple, just like Dyna.

I guess the abilities sound fine, though I hope the mechanics of it adds some extra layer to how it actually functions.

I think the only weird one here is the supposed finalmons we're going to get. Dino monster? Off of my own words, simplicity is fine, but this was a bit of a left field thing.

The crossovers are probably to be expected. Hopefully considering the whos, their integration will be far better. Huh, considering Chronicle D has so far been canon, Kengo might have been trying to reach Earth the whole duration they're cut off. So we're probably gonna see another KenGOD moment.

Hmm, since it's June, might we see the trailer soon?

Also Zero’s new form name revealed on Twitter.

Zero, Crimson Form (Wild Burst) Awakening.

So the crimson form’s name seems to be Wild Burst.

Ultraman Decker Figure leaks
DX Mother Sphere Giant Dinosaur

Sphere Warrior: Outline is like pickle stones + a disk shaped object. They are sold together

Lai Basser: Looks like Maga-Bassar after growing horns

Sphere Neo Megas: Looks like Neosaurus

Pandon

Sphere Geomos: Looks like the Origin Saga boss Psyqueen + some extra decoration on its appearance

Chandlar

We all thought Trigger was gonna be Tiga’s successor but nope. Decker is here and he’s gonna succeed Tiga’s horn breaker title by breaking everyone’s horn! Even his own. Probably.

Back