• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Originally there wasn’t supposed to be a defense team. The original plan was that there was supposed to be the three Ultras vs the three Giants of Darkness. But during production the upper management came and said they wanted the series to be one that is focused on Tiga so they wanted a defense team. Sakamoto didn’t want a defense team but the upper management wanted one so they had to debate this for a whole month before the production team had to find a way to do both. Guess that explains why the other members weren’t even built up with actual characterization. They weren’t even originally supposed to be in the story.

Also man I feel real bad for Akito. And originally Glitter Trigger Eternity was supposed to be the fusion of three Ultras that’s why there is three color timers. The design was still kept in the end but the idea was scrapped since upper management wanted it to be about Tiga. The prototype of the other two Ultras from the scrapped plan were Ignis and Akito.

Also Marlulu’s original plan was supposed to be Ignis’ partner kinda like Star Wars’s Hans Solo and Chewbacca.

What the ****!? No!! What a waste...! Is this the 80% alteration of the script that was mentioned?

Dammit!

Yep seems like it. And this would explain why Trigger had so many problems. The upper management really screwed things over.

Last edited:
And Sakamoto seemed at least very passionate about Trigger, especially going by the superhero motif he gave to Trigger. We could have also seen two other similarly-styled Ultras. Maybe even New Gen Conpanions. Wow. There really is nothing else I can say to this. Where's the guy's sources, if it isn't from that scan?

I'll hold him to that. But if it ends up true then it's hard to say anything else because iy makes sense since it seemed like the Akito cockblock were in fact supposed to be hints of his own Ultra role... that got shafted.

Pretty sure Toy King is the name of one of the magazines. So this is probably an actual interview that you can find on the magazine.

Well despite having several problem, i can still somehow enjoy Trigger but man it is looks like a wasted idea with that Three Ultras vs Three Giant of Darkness being scrapped, because if anything this is an big reference to Tiga and his Companions

I don't know about you guys, but this gave me a "Holy ****" moment.

I know some are outright unusable, but in the off-chances they can be used, those are very good supporting stats for the ones we already have.

Last edited:
Btw watched Man episode 26 and 27, and Gomora tail got cutted by the SSSP and Military instead Ultra Slash? Osaka Castle got oblirated by Gomora instead Man tried defended it?

My Childhood is a f***ing lie

I don't know about you guys, but this gave me a "Holy ****" moment.

I know some are outright unusable, but in the off-chances they can be used, those are very good supporting stats for the ones we already have.
Yeah this shouldn't be a thing
Stats in tokustasu is something non exist

And the black hole feat, does he not realise that it cause a dimension fault first right ? Amd make the universe collapse right

Edit: also the super dimensional eradication bomb you did not put the link to the post of the SCW where it stated it collapse the universe

Yeah this shouldn't be a thing
Stats in tokustasu is something non exist

And the black hole feat, does he not realise that it cause a dimension fault first right ? Amd make the universe collapse right
That's not what matters. It's the possibility of the Charging Forces, which let me be clear that I do not fully agree with myself.

Also

Edit: also the super dimensional eradication bomb you did not put the link to the post of the SCW where it stated it collapse the universe
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

364b71d25741897315ba863da61c070c.png

That's not what matters. It's the possibility of the Charging Forces, which let me be clear that I do not fully agree with myself.
I don't understand ?
what do you mean ?
Are you saying the force of the ultra attack are from the charging force ? Or the super dimensional eradicational bomb black hole is the charging force ?
Oh no what i mean is that should post the link in it's profiles because you just wrote i collapse the universe

I'm saying that I'm open to the possibility of the Lifting Strength that could come from Man's Charging Force. It makes sense in a way, finding lifting strength through the force they emit by virtue of their size alone, something I'd never considered before.

That makes a lot more sense.

i wanna ask something thats been bugging me for sometime,
it's said that etlegar bested Noah in a fight and made him turn into his Nexus form

Proof :
別次元の地球でスペースビーストとの戦いを勝ち抜いた、絆をつなぐ光の巨人。
本来の姿は伝説の戦士ウルトラマンノアだが、エタルガーとの激戦で体力を消耗したのか、今回はネクサスの姿で登場する。 最も苦戦を強いられた宿敵ダークメフィスト(エタルダミー)に敢然と立ち向かい、通常形態アンファンスからジュネッスへと姿を変え、10勇士の絆の力で対抗する!

Translation:
A Titan of Light who has won the battle against the Space Beasts in another dimension of Earth, linking the bond between the two.
In his original form, he is the legendary warrior Ultraman Noah, but this time he appears in the form of Nexus, perhaps drained of energy from his fierce battle with Etalgar. He boldly confronts his most bitter nemesis, Dark Mephisto (Etaru Dummy), and transforms from his normal form of Unfaith into Junessus, using the power of the bond between the 10 heroes to fight back!

does this mean that Etlegar is automatically a god tier level being ?

Source : https://m-78.jp/ginga/2014/character/#content41

i wanna ask something thats been bugging me for sometime,
it's said that etlegar bested Noah in a fight and made him turn into his Nexus form

Proof :
別次元の地球でスペースビーストとの戦いを勝ち抜いた、絆をつなぐ光の巨人。
本来の姿は伝説の戦士ウルトラマンノアだが、エタルガーとの激戦で体力を消耗したのか、今回はネクサスの姿で登場する。 最も苦戦を強いられた宿敵ダークメフィスト(エタルダミー)に敢然と立ち向かい、通常形態アンファンスからジュネッスへと姿を変え、10勇士の絆の力で対抗する!

Translation:
A Titan of Light who has won the battle against the Space Beasts in another dimension of Earth, linking the bond between the two.
In his original form, he is the legendary warrior Ultraman Noah, but this time he appears in the form of Nexus, perhaps drained of energy from his fierce battle with Etalgar. He boldly confronts his most bitter nemesis, Dark Mephisto (Etaru Dummy), and transforms from his normal form of Unfaith into Junessus, using the power of the bond between the 10 heroes to fight back!

does this mean that Etlegar is automatically a god tier level being ?

Source : https://m-78.jp/ginga/2014/character/#content41
It been recton

It is actually nexus that got beaten not Noa in the SCW

Its less of a retcon and more of a clarification of what happened. That description you posted even said it’s unclear if Noa was the one that Etelgar defeated. The SCW on the other hand outright says Nexus was defeated by Etelgar thus confirming that Noa never fought Etelgar. This is just one of the stupid rumors that people take out of context.

Pretty sure transcending space-time just means they have both spatial manipulation and time manipulation in the series. The snail monster from Cosmos is stated to transcend space-time. So was Tartarus and Zero. But yeah Noa does indeed have a transcending space-time statement.

Here's a weird question, when do we take description in a databook as referring to the property of an attack, rather than an effect of its destructive power?

An example is on Gaia's scan where it describes both Photon Stream and Shining Blade. Photon Stream is said to be able to destroy any substance without leaving a trace, and a single hit from Shining Blade can pulverize an enemy.

These are kinda vague, especially in comparison to the ones described for Elbow Ray Storm (Destroys at a molecular level), Maxium Cannon (Can sublimate targets into light particles) and Buckle Beam (Stuns nervous system and tears it apart).

Well that's kinda the problem. I am fine with using those less direct statements, hence why Gaia and Agul's sandboxes have Deconstruction, but not every databook describes what a technique's effect, not everytime. Biggest offender to this is the SCW which isn't as super complete as it says itself humbug where the most often we'll see are stuff saying it's a very powerful technique or that it can destroy monsters in one hit and such.

So like, what's the relationship between Lili and the rest of the DH? Not gonna lie, was sorta hoping Belial and Kamila so Lili gets parents that aren't dead and can all kick ass.

I've seen a bunch of odd family setups before, and Geed definitely qualifies in that.

Haven't really read the manga yet just decided to post this since people have been joking about it ever since the chapter dropped. But now that its finished I think I'll go read the manga once the Chinese translation for the final part of the final chapter comes out.

Oh yeah Geed's family tree is definitely weird

Geed Family Tree

Geed: Geed

Greeza: Geed's wife. Technically is lol

Belial: Geed's father

Lili: Totally not Geed's stepmother who is even younger than Geed

Bullton: Greeza's mother? I dunno just stuffing whatever I can think of into the family tree for lolz.

Beliarok: Geed's son

It's a shame that the manga doesn't seem to be available in the usual places. I mean it's not like it'll be easy to buy it even if I had the means to.

Well if nothing else, definitely the next busiest family since the Ken family given each of those watches over at least 1 universe at minimum.

Yeah too bad nobody is translating it to English I could do some English text translations if you want me to. Also that reminds me anybody bought the tickets for Episode Z this Friday?

Pretty sure Belial’s family is the busiest. Like there’s still that upcoming manga about another son of Belial or something. So that’s another member being added to the family.

If it's not too much of a hassle. Though it's not exactly a priority either.

Ah right, Another Gene. That's gonna be an interesting look into the multiverse seeing as Kei and Reionics Belial still exists in that universe. I only want to know to what extent a Parallel Isotope of a character can exist.

Oh yeah Geed's family tree is definitely weird

Geed Family Tree

Geed: Geed

Greeza: Geed's wife. Technically is lol

Belial: Geed's father

Lili: Totally not Geed's stepmother who is even younger than Geed

Bullton: Greeza's mother? I dunno just stuffing whatever I can think of into the family tree for lolz.

Beliarok: Geed's son
bruh.gif

Back