• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I already have a draft of it in one of my sandbox. Though I think there might still be some abilities of it that I forgot to add. Also I think I should probably change the likely 2-B on the sandbox to a possibly 2-B since there weren’t any other statements of the Eternity Core destroying all universes outside of that one time Yuzare said it could. Here it is

Last edited:
I already have a draft of it in one of my sandbox. Though I think there might still be some abilities of it that I forgot to add. Also I think I should probably change the likely 2-B on the sandbox to a possibly 2-B since there weren’t any other statements of the Eternity Core destroying all universes outside of that one time Yuzare said it could. Here it is
Any Ultra that scales? Glitter Trigger?

Nobody scales. It’s made explicitly clear in series that everybody that has ever gotten in contact with it has only used a fraction of its power. It’s shown very clearly in the finale that it’s power was still leaking like crazy without stop when Carmeara caused it to go berserk which shows that nobody has ever managed to gain the full power of the Eternity Core.

I don't think even 2-A is accepted yet, despite those infinite timelines scans and such. So yeah, Ultra will still remain about where they are now, for quite a while I wager. Besides, not a lot of Ultras have haxxes that could support them while they're on that tier. Well, that's just me though.

Still trying to convince even myself on the two primary themes as qualifying for CM, so there's that too lol

I've been wondering about this, but to what extent should we consider Battle of Dream as usable? Not canon, but usable.

I believe it's already unspoken that the abilities we saw as being usable, but what of events that has an impressive P&A feat? I feel like since the events have yet to be contradicted and is at least acknowledged in Zero movie 2's databook, the feats should still count.

where is the statement about each universe having a different quantum structure to each other ?

It's a fairly good read, honestly. Got some good background info, and works as a look into Tregear's side of his story.

He should, it's been accepted after all, but it hadn't yet been added to his profile. I'll edit it as soon as I have time.

I don't think even 2-A is accepted yet, despite those infinite timelines scans and such. So yeah, Ultra will still remain about where they are now, for quite a while I wager. Besides, not a lot of Ultras have haxxes that could support them while they're on that tier. Well, that's just me though.
Will we have 2-A Ultra soon 👀?

Ehh I’d say you should probably slow down a bit. Let’s see if Tartarus is the one that pulled off the 2-C feat from the trailer first before we start thinking about 2-A characters. Cause with how the series has been treating god tier characters and objects like King and the Eternity Core I really doubt we’ll see any on screen 2-B or 2-A stuff anytime soon.

Ehh I’d say you should probably slow down a bit. Let’s see if Tartarus is the one that pulled off the 2-C feat from the trailer first before we start thinking about 2-A characters. Cause with how the series has been treating god tier characters and objects like King and the Eternity Core I really doubt we’ll see any on screen 2-B or 2-A stuff anytime soon.
yeah i'd have to agree on this

Hey guy i was ask on reddit on how i feel about UMC by registerincog

Do you know what it is about ?
Like they are asking if the ultraman comunity would support UMC or just 100% blind hate

Oh, UM Corporation. The dumbass company that claimed to have legitimate affiliation with TsuPro. I dunno, I've seen some info back in Discord and they seem like an untrustworthy bunch because of that claim yet isn't credited nor acknowledged by TsuPro themselves.

I think it was brought up before, and we agreed to tackle this in the next massive speed revision. There's a chance, but we'll have to see first.

Hey guy i was ask on reddit on how i feel about UMC by registerincog

Do you know what it is about ?
Like they are asking if the ultraman comunity would support UMC or just 100% blind hate
Okay, I finally got the gist of the situation. And I wanna ask, why take the question to a whole ass subreddit and thread? Let me say one thing, the keywords you should look out for are NFTs and UMC. If you see those, just get the hell out, don't think about it. Keep this info in mind for the next time.

Okay, I finally got the gist of the situation. And I wanna ask, why take the question to a whole ass subreddit and thread? Let me say one thing, the keywords you should look out for are NFTs and UMC. If you see those, just get the hell out, don't think about it. Keep this info in mind for the next time.
what exactly is this "UMC" thing ?

Oh, UM Corporation. The dumbass company that claimed to have legitimate affiliation with TsuPro. I dunno, I've seen some info back in Discord and they seem like an untrustworthy bunch because of that claim yet isn't credited nor acknowledged by TsuPro themselves.

What timing/coincidence. I only managed to watch Infinity Train last week, and caught up to the very start of the next arc in the manga right about yesterday? Zero just can't stop getting around.

Last edited:
Yah know

When look at ultraman wiki about ultra mantle
I am suprize on how little the info is ! Like they only show that it can change in to an umbrella and a dimension mirror, where is the ability to neutrulaize ability or bind enemy or evem shrink and change them back ?

I know, I might try to bring up some of the scans Peter dug up if he hasn't yet, but you also shouldn't spam the comment section nor constantly take to the admin's message wall to ask about updating them.

New Episode Z preview is out. Oh right also remember guys there is a new connection coming out today. Let’s pray it will show the next preview for UGF3.

Oh that's right, the new preview. Seems like they're really holding a hook in our face with the teasing on who's going to be Evil Trigger. It ain't working TsuPro, I'm not gonna bite it until I watch it myself. Oh yes, any new info on UGF 3 will be much appreciated since I got quite curious knowing it'll have a slightly shorter duration than TAC supposedly. In comparison, TAC was like 90 minutes, and TDC will be roughly 80.

Huh UGF3 is shorter than UGF2? This is the first time I've heard about this. Also live stream is starting in 5 minutes to its time to get ready guys.

Hey could you tell me how juda Capable of distorting the entire universe as well as destroying it translate that is Durability and attack potent being universal too ?

Back