• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

For me, my history with ultra was a tough one to say the least :ROFLMAO:

First Ultra was Taro, then took a hiatus, came back at Dyna then took a hiatus, came back at Mebius then took a hiatus, came back at the Zero movies then took a hiatus, came back at Orb then took a hiatus, came back at Z. Rn I'm watching Trigger and the Ultra Fight Galaxies.

Mine is very simple and straightforward.

Was a kid, came across a bunch of series, either through TV or those bad foreign dub CDs. Well, for some of them they were pretty fine but that's besides the point. It just so happens that those early contact was the TDG series, which would shortly be joined by Taro, Nexus, and Cosmos. I also had some Heisei Ultraseven ones but those never stuck to me; pretty boring, actually.

In any case, the one show that truly stuck out to me was Gaia. His design in particular seemed iconic to me, and even his Supreme Version was really cool. That's what kid me was like, and it remains true as Gaia ended up being my current absolute favorite. Shame he has like the least notable haxxes among the line up though.

Despite Gaia being my favorite however, I remember and can reaffirm, that Cosmos had a bigger impact in way of its storytelling to me.

I don't see why this would be out of topic, it's literally what the thread shoulda started with. But you know, people go crazy, and well, look at the profiles now.

First Ultra was Chinese dub of Tiga, followed by Seven in my childhood thanks to CDs my grandpa bought. After I learned how to use a laptop I watched all the other Heisei Ultra Series. Once I was in I think middle school I watched the Showa Ultra Series, Mega Monster Battle, and Zero’s stuff. And I think Ginga nearly made me drop the series when it first came out in 2013. But then X got me back into the series.

Kept following it until Geed after that class caught up and I had to focus on work and stuff so I dropped it before the Geed movie came out. Then I saw a clip of Titas flexing w/ Pillar Men music in the background on Bilibili a few years later and thought wtf did I miss. But I wasn’t fully set to rewatch it that is until I saw people say Greeza was coming back in Z. Look Greeza made quite the lasting impact on me during X and was one of the main reason I started getting back because of how cool of a concept it was. So yeah and now I’m back.

Same here, it started from my childhood, it was Cosmos and Gaia
Cosmos was aired in my country long time ago, and from that days i was attached to it, man i remember that i asked my mom to bought the CD (and thanks for that, it introduced me to new series)

Anyways the Nonexistent Physiology page has been updated. Had a chat with DontTalk on this thread and Greeza has been approved for Nature Type 1 and 3; Aspect Type 1, 3, and 5 but not 4 since that's actually a different type of information manipulation which Greeza hasn't shown to resist or be immune to. Let's see if Greeza will now be an example for the new NEP page.

Last edited:
Oh nice. Also, did not realize Info Manip had also been updated during the course of the NEP discussion. Looks like Zagi would have at least Type 1 on that.

Edit: Thinking about it, Goldras could have potentially gotten a Low 2-C via Environmental Destruction.

Yeah it was updated recently. I also just saw the changes recently. Also DontTalk said Greeza is a good and clear cut example of Nonexistent Physiology so Greeza will likely be one of the main new examples of Nonexistent Physiology.

I thought Goldras’ barrier was planetary in range rather than universal?

Nice, he'll definitely be a first in the verse.

Probably, but they did also show the supernatural/mystical spots whatever during yhe episode, which acted up even before Goldras arrived, indicating a range that extends even to the past.

And there it is Greeza is now the first example listed on Nonexistent Physiology. Nice.

Personally I always considered time travel to be different from normal range. Like I personally don't think being able to create a barrier that allows you to travel to the past means you have universal range when in series they said it will take 48 hours for Goldras' barrier to swallow the planet.

And first under the new systems, too. Ultra nice.

Weren't the barrier and the storm two different things? Goldras traveled through the barrier, but BFR'd things and people through the storm, which was the one causing the mystery spots to act up in the present when its effects were also in the past.

Yep. And man thinking about it now the Ultra Series has quite a lot of stuff that perfectly fits the description of some stuff under the vsbattles system. Like the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb also happens to fit most of the requirements for Low 2-C which is actually really impressive due to how strict Low 2-C is these days after the revision. And I still have to say thank god the UFZ novel was a thing we’ve finally managed to get outright Low 2-C thanks to it.

Really? Man it’s been a while since I’ve last seen Tiga so I don’t remember the full details regarding Goldras’ ability.

Oh yah, the novel was an actual godsend so lucky the forums managed to get a hold on that. And no joke, even without the whole past present future aspect, the Bomb would have been Low 2-C under the mechanics of the verse, so yeah there are a bunch of super straightforward things in the series that could've easily been applied as examples.

Then again, I'm also going off what I remember, as I last watched the episode somewhere in 2020.

@Setsuna_tenma Huh well would you look at that we’ve got a fan of the series that didn’t start watching it from childhood. Geed huh. I wouldn’t say that’s the best place to start since that’s supposed to be the ending to Belial’s story but I guess that doesn’t matter. Welcome to the group!

@Mr.Cutlery Well I guess that is to be expected from a science fiction series. Also that reminds me should Ultras get up to infinite flight speed on their profile? Like right now we treat the universes as likely infinite due to multiple statements about Cosmos’ Universe and the Another Space Universe being infinite. And Zero managed to get out of the M78 Universe with sheer speed after gaining enough energy from the Land of Light. So this should mean that with enough energy Ultras can accelerate to infinity right? Like Cosmos did also have the near infinite speed statement in Space Corona Mode.

Though I guess it’s probably best that we save this for later once the speed CRT is made in the future.

Probably...? I'm sort of iffy on giving them Infinite even under special circumstances. But yeah, it should preferably be tackled on that future speed CRT.

well this is cool Greeza gets Nature type 1 and 3 , also aspect 1, 3, and 5

i was wondering on one thing , could the ultra verse possibly get an upgrade to 2A ( cosmology wise )

It is possible. There have been statements in the past about there being infinite possibilities and possibilities in the Ultra Series are considered being different universes or timelines if I remember correctly. Not to mention Queen Izana did say there are still regions of the multiverse that are still unexplored. This means that we actually never got true confirmation on how big the Ultra Series Multiverse truly is. So for all we know the current estimate about there being Countless*Countless number of universes might be wrong and in reality the multiverse is actually infinite.

I must have the weirdest order of watching here. I watched Tiga when I was like six or something, then bought a Tiga movie cd along with a Dyna movie cd so I watched the movie of Dyna before I even watched the main series. I watched a bit of Dyna, Gaia, Cosmo and the original Ultraman when they're on TV but didn't finish any of them. I stopped watching Ultraman after that time until around 2012. The first thing I've watched to come back to the series is the movie debut of zero. I'm a big fan of Decade and GokaiRed so Zero just hooked me right in. So without watching any other series before hand, I consumed the entire Zero saga. Next was Ginga but I've never finish it and moved on to Ginga S instead. I watched a bit of X then stopped, a bit of Orb then also stopped. New Generation Heroes was the first thing I've finished in along time. Not until Absolute Conspiracy came out that I started binge watching shows.

It is possible. There have been statements in the past about there being infinite possibilities and possibilities in the Ultra Series are considered being different universes or timelines if I remember correctly. Not to mention Queen Izana did say there are still regions of the multiverse that are still unexplored. This means that we actually never got true confirmation on how big the Ultra Series Multiverse truly is. So for all we know the current estimate about there being Countless*Countless number of universes might be wrong and in reality the multiverse is actually infinite.
that's great then !

oh yeah i was wondering something , the ultra N project / dark lucifer thing isn't canon right and is just a draft right?

Isn't Nexus technically part of Ultra N Project, so at least that part of it should be canon. But yeah, unfortunately Lucifer is not canon. That should include the novel because I know someone will bring it up.

Doesn't that inly apply to Tregear, though? We already know the cosmology, and Grimdo's resurrection power is based on it. At the very least, I couldn't find anything else that explains the cosmology again.

My friend said that Noah has Immeasurable speed because he trascended through time, Travelling trough time via pure speed and his flight speed is immeasurable from a databook

can someone enlighten me on this?

My friend said that Noah has Immeasurable speed because he trascended through time, Travelling trough time via pure speed and his flight speed is immeasurable from a databook

Mr.Cutlery answered this in March last year:

“Transcending space-time normally just means being able to cross universes. Or, as recent instalments imply, reach that boundary between universes which somehow seem to require a high power level. At least that's how it is in this verse.”

Statistics from databook is something… I’m not sure how everyone handled statistics from databook but for me they’re quite a joke. Multipliers can be use but straight up numbers should be left alone.

Well

He transend space time by using the wing on his back

Never seen him time travel before

Immeasurable speed is through data book which shouldn't be use as fact

Quick question, is Orb Origin without Orb Calibur weaker than Burnmite and is Delta Rise Claw without Beliarok weaker than Gamma Future? In episode 21 of Orb, he changed from Origin to Thunder Breaster when it came to finishing Zetton. Then in UGF1, he was using Origin to fight Dark Orb but then changed into Spacium Zeperion and Burnmite. In episode 22 of Z, Z changed from Delta Rise Claw to Gamma Future and finished off Tri-King faster than Delta Rise could.

Hyper Zetton is just plot making Orb use a weaker form that he hasn’t used in ages to finish the job when he didn’t need to as he clearly could’ve done the same in Orb Origin as he got his Orbcalibur back.

After the events of Ultra Fight Orb and training with Zero for 10 years all his fusion forms outside of Emerium Slugger and Orb Trinity are comparable to Orb Origin. He only switches for versatility at this point.

Delta Rise Claw and Gamma Future is just like Orb plot demanding he use a weaker form he hasn’t used in a while. Cause the difference between Delta Rise Claw and Gamma Future is equivalent to the difference between Gruebe and Ruebe. One is their ultimate form and the other is just a super form.

Last edited:
I wonder why I was worried about his tier being low enough to get whacked. Then I remembered tier 4 is null by Zero's films. Okay, yeah, I'll be watching this tournament.

Also just wondering do we currently assume Beryudora can use the abilities of all the monsters that make it up or only the energy abilities? Cause if he has all abilities then well Gatanothor’s death fog will probably hand him the win rather easily. Though I’m pretty sure even without it he will probably win.

Not sure. Saying he does have everything seems tantalizing, but is Belyudra really similar to Ultra fusions which actually has some of the more extensive abilities of their components? But yeah, even without, I'd say he still has a good chance as well.

Any databook statements on him to gauge that?

Don’t remember if there were any databook statements on Beryudora. But we do see that Beryudora is basically just all the aliens and monsters stuck in one body with their original body in tact. So it seems like they should be able to use their original powers as well.

Yeah, there is that. So, let's say that's the case, I don't think he'd even need to use the shadow mist. Magnedon's magnetism can affect living creatures, Baltan has freezing ray, and then there's also Uringa. Among many others.

oohh, ohhh, well thats a wtf moment

can u give me the link to said databook?
You can find those stats on the wiki or pixiv or w.att wiki
167c3a5d3482a26f46fef107dcce0bede94efedc.jpg
060e7b560c587a55fdfef4408fd703be50405f4c.jpg

Last edited:
Back