• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yuzare really out there keeping a low profile while having serious rep. Yeah, somewhat sad Barriguiler was weaker than anticipated, but at least he lives, I really like that decision. So I guess they are then, no wonder Hudram's going lone wolf if he's actually that powerful on his own. Also more confirmation of EE for Eternity Core. Probably Void Manipulation as well in that case.

What's the density of a typical tornado again? Because I'm pretty sure "Ribut" is more than a name.

Yep to all of them.

Yeah he's pretty damn dense. Also its kind of funny how they introduced an Alien Dada this week when I just so happaned to translate the part of Glenfire's chapter from the Ultimate Force Zero novel that revealed information about what the Legionoid that Dada customized was.

Aye, what a hell of a coincidence. An extra bit would how there was also one in Trigger, secret additional Dada return hints maybe?

Lol maybe. But yeah this kind of explains how Dada's Legionoid was so strong in Ultraman Geed. He customized a captain-class Legionoid Black that is capable of fighting Glenfire during the Galaxy Crisis Era. No wonder he was able to beat a weakened Zero Beyond in Ultraman Geed with his customized version. Everybody joked about how Zero lost to a mere Legionoid but now we know it's not just a mere Legionoid.

What's up with that, though? Those dudes can really just approach giant superweapons without risks, that's kinda unfair. Guess that's why Zero and co are always on their case.

Yeah dunno. Alien Dadas are just master pilots that can do all kinds of crazy stuff as long as they have a strong robot I guess.

Also since we now know from this episode even Hudram the weakest in raw power among the Dark Giants is equal to Glitter Trigger Eternity. Does this mean Full Power Darrgon is 3x stronger than Full Power Hudram since that's how big the difference between Sky-Type and Power-Type is at minimum? Or are they all roughly around the same lvl of strength at full power in comparison to their weakened state which matches Trigger's three basic forms albeit somewhat stronger?

And I guess this really means outside of Tartarus, the strongest character in Ultraman Trigger is probably the Full Power Trigger Dark from 30 million years ago. Since now assuming the difference between the three dark giants is still the same as when they are weakened the scaling is

Full Power Trigger Dark > Full Power Darrgon > Full Power Carmeara > Full Power Hudram = Glitter Trigger Eternity ≈ Reiwa Era Ribut ≈ Showa Ultra Brothers ≈ New Generation Ultras Strongest Forms ≈ Post-Training Tri-Strium Taiga 3x> Pre-Training Tri-Strium Taiga ≈ Imit-Belial ≈ Full Power New Generation Era Belial ≈< Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb = >Baseline Low 2-C

Also damn thinking about it now this would mean Megalothor would scale way above most of the Low 2-Cs of the series.

I'm guessing they may be roughly comparable. And that scaling might be accurate. How many times above baseline are you talking about here?

Assuming the difference between Darrgon and Hudram at full power is the same as Power Type and Sky Type would mean another 3x boost. So Full Power Darrgon would be >9x baseline. And Trigger Dark has a statement of being all three of Trigger’s basic forms combined so Full Power Trigger Dark would be 5x Glitter Trigger Eternity which means he’s potentially >15x baseline. And Megalothor would without a doubt scale above Full Power Trigger Dark since its gonna be the final boss.

Also I just realized this would mean Segmegar from the flashback is the strongest monster and well above the likes of Grimdo as it required Full Power Trigger Dark and Full Power Carmeara from more than 30 million years ago to team up to defeat.
Not. It’s more likely that they weren’t in their prime at the time. Cause >15x baseline Low 2-C Segmegar sounds ridiculous lol.

A ridiculous notion, but not uninteresting. Anyway, 15x baseline, that's pretty neato. Huh, we already have folks naturally stronger than Zero again. Crap.

But yeah it’s also possible that they are all comparable to each other at full power with Trigger Dark only being somewhat stronger as the strongest Dark Giant.

Base Zero only scales above 3x baseline so using this scaling I made at most I could only see him beating Carmeara and Hudram but not Darrgon or Trigger Dark without transforming. But man who‘d have thought that the Dark Giants were actually this strong. Cause I really thought outside of Carmeara they were just gonna be some 3-A fodders that are weaker than Glitter Trigger Eternity.

Last edited:
Yeah.

Ah man, that's discrediting them too much. But yeah, it is still surprising. Who knows, though, maybe TDC will have Zero's training boost him up the scaling.

Hey I'm just saying they didn't look all that impressive compared to Glitter Trigger Eternity in most of the past episodes so I really thought outside of Carmeara's potential Demonthor-like form they were all gonna be fodders to Glitter Trigger Eternity. But now that I see how strong Hudram is I guess I could understand why Ignis needed the Glitter key to beat him in episode 22.

And oh yeah definitely. I'm fully expecting something crazy like Tector Gear Zero matching a combined attack from Seven, Leo, and Joneus just to show how much Zero had grown thanks to the training.

Last edited:
Ah, fair enough.

Yep.

Also, I just realized something. Barriguiler may have a good speed feat. If we assume Hudram called him within those 3 days, and take him stating he came from across the universe literally, then it's quite possible for a calculation.

Ohh nice. Though thinking about it now Zoffy did rush from the Land of Light back to Earth rather quickly in Ultraman Taro. So maybe that speed feat of his will be higher than most spaceflight feats in the series.

I don't remember if there was a usable timeframe. Though I guess we probably could guess the timeframe depending on what time Taro was defeated compared to when Zoffy was defeated. Like I really don't remember if they were both defeated on the same day. But if they were I think we could assume its less than 24 hours right?

Oh right here's page 7 and 8 of Glenfire's chapter

“Hmph…! Oryaaa!!”

Glenfire released flames all over his body, and the flame wind generated by the blast made the Legionoid Black pull away from him. With the burst of fire blowing out from his aura, Glenfire now had an additional flame rod in his hand as he rushed towards Legionoid Black.

“Take this! Fire! Stick!”

Glenfire faced Leginoid Black who was swayed by the wind blast and slashed it diagonally with a long flame stick. This attack hit the black machine's vital point, but the long stick did not split the Legionoid in half, instead, it was defeated by the Leginoid’s toughness and was broken into two.

“Hmmm!?”

While Glenfire was shocked by what had happened, Legionoid Black had already regained its footing. With a huge red axe in its hand, it once again slashed at Glenfire's body. Glenfire used the short stick in his hand to block the axe, but the strength from Legionoid Black’s attack was too much, Glenfire’s whole body was shaken to the point of feeling pain, and was soon blown away once again.

“I... Bastard…”

“...Big bro?”

Glenfire heard Wraith’s voice right next to his ear and turned his head to look. As expected, the drill where Wraith was hiding was not far behind him. He himself was actually cleaved back to where he had just left by the Leginoid’s axe strike.

“...Seriously?”

The power of the black Leginoid was far beyond his imagination, Glenfire more or less felt tense. He did not have time to think more when the sound of the Leginoid ejecting gas rang out in his ears again. As he spoke, Leginoid Black had once again rapidly closed the distance with Glenfire.

“Bastard!”

Glenfire hurriedly rushed towards Legionoid Black, barely blocking it where Wraith didn't need to be afraid of the heat when he came out of the drill. He grabbed the Leginoid’s hands so as not to be chopped by the axe again. However, the black Legionoid’s wrist strength is also extraordinary, and Glenfire tried his best to push it back just one step further.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhh!!!”

The strong resistance from Glenfire was also beyond the calculation of Legionid Black, which held the red axe tightly in its left hand. Suddenly, the red axe started getting brighter and brighter, at the same time it was emitting white light, the heat emitted also became more and more powerful.

“Haha! You want to challenge me to a contest of heat!? Well you’ve come to the right person—”

Before his words were finished, Glenfire turned his head with a sudden realization.

He was looking at the very drill that Wraith was hiding in. Probably due to the impact from when Legionoid Black came over just now, the drill is now lying across the ground. Although there is some distance apart, Wraith is exposed. If he were to release the heat without any concern, Wraith might not be able to withstand it...

“...’’

Glenfire turned his head and returned to the battle with the black machine. In the end, he made up his mind to control the black Legionoid in front of him with his wrist. But his opponent had no scruples, constantly increasing the heat of the giant axe.

“Damn… Damn it… I will not admit defeat!”

Although Glenfire had this intention, his wrist strength was no match for Legionoid Black, and he was finally pinned to the ground on one knee by it. His hands started to emit a mist from the intense heat.

“Bas-Bastard. Ahhhhhhh…”

Just when he couldn't hold it back anymore, the sharp scream of a young boy came to his ears.

“Don't you dare bully my big bro—!!!”

Turning his head around, Wraith had come flying out of the drill and was rushing straight towards this side.

“Don’t come any closer! Wraith!!!”

In that instant, Glenfire felt that everything around him had slowed to a halt.

What flashed through his mind were sentences such as "It seems you've healed and can fly now" and "I'm not being bullied by this trash" which didn't fit the tense atmosphere. Wraith had already slipped past the right side of Glenfire’s face and charged straight at the red axe held by Legionoid Black. At the same time he crashed into it, Wraith also disappeared with a violent explosion. Both Glenfire and Legionoid Black were blown away by the strong blast of wind.

“Wraith!!!”

The white vapor from the explosion covered everything, and everything was enveloped in silence.

In the floating water vapor, Glenfire sat on the ground in dismay.

(It’s all my fault. If only I didn’t give him the courage…)

In front of the frustrated Glenfire, the black Leginoid set aside the floating white mist and came towards him step by step. Glenfire did not react to this. And without any emotion, while releasing intense heat from the huge axe, the Leginoid coldly slashed down.

Only to hear a dull and loud bang.

And finally the last two pages of Glenfire's chapter.

The water vapor covering the surrounding area gradually dispersed.

Glenfire caught the huge axe coming at him with his right hand alone.

Seeing the scenario before it, the black Legionoid could not convince itself how this was logically possible. It’s computer began to look for the cause. Finally, it detected an extremely high level of heat on Glenfire’s right hand. There was an incredible concentration of heat on Glenfire’s right hand, far exceeding the flaming long stick and white hot state of the giant axe used in the battle between the two earlier.

Instead of recklessly releasing the heat from his own body this time, Glenfire focused all the heat close to his limit onto his right hand. The super high heat on his right hand burned even Leginoid Black’s huge axe.

Sensing the danger, the black Leginoid intended to back up and distance itself from Glenfire. However, Glenfire had already caught Leginoid Black’s foot and slammed it heavily on the ground. The swaying Leginoid Black was split in two by a single blow from Glenfire’s scorching hand sword.

Seeing the black Legionoid that was cut into two pieces and scattered on the ground, Glenfire stared at his right hand and fell into deep thought.

“Haha, I understand now… This way the heat won't radiate to the surroundings, and it won't hold me back from my battle... If only I had thought of it earlier...how good it would have been..."

After saying that, the exhausted Glenfire had fallen to the ground.

In the midst of intense regret, grief, and anger, it was unknown how much time had passed. Glenfire’s heart seemed to have fallen into an ice cave.

“...?”

He suddenly felt that something was wrong. Although his heart had fallen into a freezing point inside, after regaining his rationality Glenfire felt that the temperature around him was indeed dropping as well. He rolled over and looked up to the extremely cold air above. In the sky—

“Big bro—!!!”

Wraith was flying towards him from far in the sky.

“Wraith… Wraith—!!!”

If it was two normal people, they would be giving each other an exciting hug right now.

But Glenfire came back to his senses just when he was about to collide, he hurriedly grabbed the drill at his side and caught Wraith with it.

“Wraith! What happened to you! Big bro thought you had died!”

“I don’t know! When I came to my senses I had already flown to a far away place.”

“I see! I see! You didn’t die!”

The joy of reunion and the touch of reunion made these two people jump and prance happily.

Truth was, the moment Wraith touched the giant axe, due to the huge temperature difference between his body and the giant axe, a layer of water vapor formed between the two. From a scientific point of view, the vapor played a role in protecting him, but also blew him into the distance. But for two people who are so happy that they don't know why it happened, scientific principles don't matter anymore.

Glenfire hugged Wraith’s drill and was really happy for a while.

A few days later, Wraith’s body had fully healed and it was time for him to go on his journey.

Glenfire stood at a distance and watched as Wraith emerged from the drill, ready to fly out.

“Big Bro! Thank you for your protection these days! I… I will do my best!"

“Oh! Big bro will also do his best for peace! You take care of yourself!”

“Um! Big Bro… You take care, too!”

Wraith embarked on his journey with great reluctance. Glenfire watched his distant back and kept waving goodbye to him until he was no longer visible.

“He really left…”

His back view showed a reverse of his usual cheerful image, revealing a little loneliness.

In the distance where Glenfire looked up, something shines brightly and gloriously.

“What’s this?”

A bright spot far away in the sky emitted countless small particles of light that converge like a river. Perhaps because the composition of the light particles are different, the colors of their glow are also different, like a rainbow. That's what Wraith told him, the light radiating from Wraith himself.

“Is this the origin of life… Good luck, Wraith.”

With a satisfied expression on his face, Glenfire gazed at the dazzling rainbow of light for a long time.

And here's the google docs link

Here's the Reddit link

Last edited:
Reading the summary, I should've guessed Glen's part was going to be a wholesome one, but it's much better reading it in full.

Ultraman Trigger episode 23 major spoiler leaks are out. Leaker said it is confirmed real.

Episode 23:
Darrgon, who was controlled by Carmeara, regained his senses, and confessed to Yuna. He also asked Trigger for a duel, but fell into a rampage.
In the end, Akito defeated Darrgon with the Ribut key.
Carmeara took the power of the Eternity Core from Yuna and became Megalothor First Form.

Last edited:
Wait

Carmeara took the power of the eternity core from

Yuna

Does that mean carmeara took a portion of the eternity core that yuna have or she force yuna to open the gate to the eternity core ?

We aren’t sure yet. The spoiler leak only said she took it from Yuna. Right now we don’t know if Yuna possesses the full power of the Eternity Core or just a fragment of it. This will probably be explained in episode 22 when Ignis brings Yuna to the Eternity Core.

Holy crap. Akito beats Darrgon, and Megalothor appears. That's packed as ****.

But then, where does Musashin come in?

Images of Musashin came out for this month. So it’s likely that it will appear in episode 22 before Hudram is defeated by Ignis.

Anyways here's the first three pages of Jean-Bot's chapter. And huh so this is where the statement about Ultra Zero Fight occurring about a year after Belial Galactic Empire came from.

Ultimate Force Zero ~Side Story~
Episode 4 Jean-Bot Chapter
"The Secret of the Esmeralda Royal Family"

“Where exactly are we headed?”

Emerana, the second princess of Planet Esmeralda, inquired.

At this moment, she is in the cockpit of the interstellar frigate - Jean-Bot, used by the royal family of the Planet Esmeralda.

Jean-Bot is a member of Ultimate Force Zero - the morphed form of the bird-like spaceship Jean-Bird. In order to improve energy efficiency when there is no need to fight and a need to fly with royal family members, he uses this form.

“I can't tell you right now. We will be there in a little while, so please rest for a moment, princess.”

As the decoration inside the cockpit flickered, the super-senior Al “Jean” in Jean-Bot’s command center, replied to the princess. Princess Emerana sat in a wide chair in the middle of the cockpit. She looked anxious, and sighed in confusion, while interacting with the calm “Jean” creating a sharp contrast.

“But, I still need to take a look at the amendments for the Planet Anu revival plan, and learn more about Planet Wacker that helped us, and…”

According to the time of Planet Esmeralda, about a year has passed since Zero and many other warriors joined forces to destroy the Belial Galactic Empire.

Princess Emerena’s planet, Planet Esmeralda, is covered with high purity emerald ore. Because the ore contains high purity energy, it became the main target of the attack by the Belial army. Thanks to the Mirror Knight's barrier, Esmeralda palace and the people who took refuge in it were preserved. Now the Planet Esmeralda has not only rejuvenated itself, but can also extend a helping hand out to other planets.

The planets centered around Planet Esmeralda, offered each other their advantages in technology and resources to compensate for their disadvantages and shortcomings, pushing the whole universe gradually back on the right track of revival.

The royal family of the Planet Esmeralda, who naturally plays the role of coordinator in the revival of the universe, is faced with a mountain of official duties. Not only did they have to handle Esmeralda's revival, but they also had to hold talks with representatives of the different planets, provide emerald mines for the revival, develop new technologies for the revival, and visit various places. These important and onerous tasks were carried out separately by members of the royal family.

Second Princess Emerana is naturally no exception. She was already a person with a strong sense of duty and took up a lot of official duties very actively. However, what she did not expect was that official duties also brought her fatigue - until finally, one day she fainted on her way to perform her official duties.

Although the princess's condition was not serious, “Jean” really couldn't bear to watch the princess make various preparations for official duties while in the hospital bed, so he decided to take her to a special place.

Before long, Jean-Bot entered an asteroid belt and flew straight into the gravitational circle of a planet slightly larger than the surrounding asteroids.

“What is this place?”

“This is a hidden planet known only to the royal family of Esmeralda. When we were being chased by Belial's army, I originally planned to bring you here to hide at the last minute. However, fortunately, we met Zero, as well as Run and Nao, on the planet Anu, and were saved from facing the worst case scenario.”

"I didn't know about any of this until today . . So why bring me here now?"

“I want to show you something.”

Jean-Bot flew into a huge cave, which was much larger than even Jean-Bot’s body. Crystals of emerald ore were dotted everywhere within the cave, and they emitted a soft green glow that illuminated the boulder inside the cave. When they encounter a fork in the cave, Jean-Bot releases a small light from the front end, which causes the emerald ore in the cave to respond, showing them which way to go.

“The ores here will only react to the light I emit.”

“With such a complicated road, I think it would be difficult for outsiders to find…"

Then, after about ten more forks in the road, the horizon opened up before them.

“It’s so beautiful…!”

Princess Emerana couldn’t help but exclaim.

What unfolded before their eyes was an incomparably huge underground cavern. Jean-Bot entered here like a small crow flying in the air. And the light here is much softer compared to the light on the way here. There was a large amount of emerald ore buried in the inner wall that seemed to be affected by the geothermal energy, constantly changing the brightness and darkness. Coming to this vast underground space, seems to make people feel like they are under a clear sky.

Jean-Bot continued his flight and came to a mountain made of black boulders towering over the center of the cavern. From a distance it didn’t seem like this mountain was very large, but when they got closer they found that on top of the mountain there was a large piece of flat land. Jean-Bot can easily land on it. Princess Emerana noticed something in the center of the flat land, and gazed at it.

In the center of the flat area at the top of the hill, there was an emerald that is not even close to the height of Princess Emerana. The emerald was conical in shape, with a somewhat uneven surface. With this emerald as the center of the circle, there were knee-high conical emeralds spaced at a certain distance from each other and arranged in a vortex. The swirls numbered at least a dozen in number, and their arrangement is reminiscent of the annual rings of a large tree.

Jean-Bot avoided these swirling arrangements of emeralds and landed at the corner of the rocky summit.

“Is that what you wanted to show me?”

“Precisely. Princess, may I ask you to go to the center of the gem? The gravity on this asteroid is roughly the same as Esmeralda's, and the atmosphere is stable, so you can go there without worry.”

Last edited:
It was just a year after Zero Movie 2? Man, that makes everything that happened more intense due to its tight scheduling, but kind of makes Glen's lament a bit less powerful. Somewhat.

Final four pages of the Jean-Bot chapter

Princess Emerana stepped out of the cockpit and came to the top of the rocky summit. The ground beneath her feet felt soft to touch. Upon closer inspection, the hilltop turned out to be covered with small white translucent grasses, which covered the ground like a high-class fleece blanket.

(This place is really similar to Emeralda’s meadow…)

The corners of Princess Emerana's mouth turned up slightly as she recalled the prairie where she parted with Zero after the Belial Galactic Empire was wiped out. When she was very young, she often played with her sister on the prairie. Lying on the soft grass and looking up at the blue sky was an unforgettable memory for her. Now she can hardly enjoy such leisure time anymore, but there is nothing she can do about that. As a member of the royal family, she must do her duty and lead everyone on the path of reconstruction.

Princess Emerana slowly walked into the center of the vortex and finally stopped in front of the largest emerald. At that moment, she heard Jean-Bot speak to her through an external speaker.

“Your Highness, please inject a small amount of energy into that emerald.”

The same energy as the emeralds flows through the bodies of the Esmeralda royal family. This kind of energy is only available to the royal family. In the past, when Jean-Bot was in crisis, the princess had used her own energy to save him.

Princess Emerana placed her hands on the emerald and injected a little energy into it. The emerald responded to Princess Emerana's energy with a faint glow and a high, clear sound like that of a bell. The sound was not intense, but it was melodious and lively, and the aftertone was very moving and beautiful.

Before Princess Emerana could even react to the sound, the central emerald had transmitted the fluctuation of energy through the ground to the adjacent emeralds, vibrating out a new pitch of sound. The energy from the center of the vortex transmitted in sequence among the emeralds and in turn, and the successive undulating sounds played a piece of music.

“This is... The lullaby that Mother used to hum for us…”

What the emerald played was the melody of a lullaby passed down from generation to generation by the Esmeralda royal family. When the monophonic transmission of the song comes to an end somewhere in the vortex, the emerald that played the first note will sound again at the same time. This way, the sound played by the subsequent emeralds becomes the accompaniment to the new piece, and the monophonic music takes on an additional layer of weight. At the end of the song, the emeralds would play a new accompaniment, creating a beautiful harmony to the main theme. And so on and so forth, each time the light is transmitted to a foreign emerald, the melody deepens in weight. It’s as if more and more music boxes are added into the ranks of the performance.

Princess Emerana sat down and quietly listened to the music played by the emeralds. Standing in the center of the vortex, while being surrounded by the beautiful music, it was as if she was lying in a warm bed at the moment. She recalled her mother who used to hum this lullaby for her when she was a child, while being enchanted by the charming music.

“Your Highness. Your Highness!”

Jean-Bot’s voice jolted Princess Emerana out of her slumber.

“You’ve awoken?”

“I seem to have unknowingly fallen asleep…”

Princess Emerana looked around drowsily. The Emerald's performance had ended. She felt like she hadn't slept this deeply in a long time. Although she hadn't been asleep for long just now, she felt particularly refreshed.

“Jean-Bot, this gem formation... Which capable person made it?”

“I heard that this was designed by the father of the first Esmeralda King. Not only did he lay a well-developed foundation for the royal family, but he had a brilliant mind, a love for bringing joy to others, and a heart for fun.”

“To think that it existed that long ago.”

"Yes. Each generation of kings adds a vocal gem to the formation… from generation to generation, and to this day it forms such a melody. This is a secret between the heirs to the throne of Esmeralda."

So the melody has gone through such a long washing of time. Princess Emerana pondered. Not only the father of the first Esmeralda king, but in the long history, each generation of the previous kings who added gems in the formation could not have heard the melody of the people who came after them. But each generation of Esmeralda kings embellished the kingdom with a note of their own for the sake of the future people. What a far-sighted, magnificent and grand plan this is!

While Princess Emerana was moved by the weight of history passed down from generation to generation, she remembered something.

“You just said that this place is a secret between the heirs to the throne... Then shouldn't I not know about it...?”

“That’s right. But… I believe that Her Highness needs to come here now. For some time now, Your Highness has been working tirelessly on government affairs, and not only members of the royal family, but also everyone in the palace is very worried about your health. When the previous kings were physically and mentally exhausted, or when they were in a state of uncertainty, they would come here to rest and then continue their duties as kings. I brought you here because I wanted Your Highness to rest and recuperate here.”

“Jean-Bot… To think you were this worried about me.”

“Yes. As you said just now, if it was the old me, I would not have violated the rules and brought you here.”

Jean-Bot’s voice was slightly confused as he continued.

“If I hadn’t met Zero, I definitely wouldn’t have done such a thing.”

Princess Emerana answered him gently:

“But… I think this change in you is very beautiful.”

“I’m ashamed… but I myself feel the same way.”

Princess Emerana looked at the slight embarrassment of Jean-Bot and laughed happily. She stood up and seriously told Jean-Bot.

“Thank you. I feel much better now.”

The blueprint drawn by the ancestors of successive generations of Esmeralda's royal family was right in front of my eyes. More importantly, there are many, many people around who care about them, with Jean-Bot by their side. By keeping these in mind, I can surely push on without fail.

“Alright. Now let's go home!”

“Hmmm!”

Princess Emerana returned to Jean-Bot’s side. Her footsteps are now much lighter and more athletic compared to when she first arrived.

And here's the google docs link

And here's the Reddit link

Last edited:
Jean-Nine chapter page 1 and 2

Ultimate Force Zero ~Side Story~
Episode 5 Jean-Nine Chapter
"Computer Dream"

“Ultimate Force Zero Final Attack!”

A swift explosion enveloped the surroundings.

The members of the Ultimate Force Zero unleashed their combined technique to destroy the remnant of Beatstar’s army, Mecha Gomora.

After finishing the heroic battle, the five men prepared to return to the Mighty Base together to take a short rest. In the forefront were Mirror Knight and Glenfire, followed by the two robot brothers, Jean-Bot and Jean-Nine. Jean-Bot said to Jean-Nine.

“The enemy this time was really powerful. Once we get back, we need to do a detailed self-diagnosis.”

“Yeah, it is necessary—”

Before the words were out of his mouth, Jean-Nine found that there was a disturbance in his visual system, and then, he seemed to be enveloped by darkness.

“Big brother?”

He hastily called out to Jean-Bot, who was walking beside him, but heard no response. Not only that the sound of talking and footsteps of his friends walking in front of and behind him also disappeared, not even the small ambient sounds could not be heard, and instead there was complete silence. Although Jean-Nine can see his own body, the sky and ground, as well as everything around him all turned into darkness. Jean-Nine usual perception mainly uses infrared rays and other visible light, but other than this all other sensors had no response.

“Where is this…”

After a little thought, Jean-Nine tried to take a step forward. Although his feet could indeed make the action of walking, but since there was no change in his surroundings, subjectively there seemed to be no feeling of moving forward at all. After continuing to take a few steps, he realized that it was just a futile effort and stopped.

“…There’s no choice. I’m gonna have to take some risky measures…”

He brought his right hand forward, ready to unleash the Jean Cannon, however the armed system did not respond. He ran through his self-diagnostics and it became clear that this was not a system malfunction. It seemed that he did not have an armed system loaded on him at all in general, and he received no response to the commands he gave.

“…What the hell is going on…?”

The helpless Jean-Nine looked up into the darkness of nothingness.

—Suddenly, a voice appeared in his head. The owner of the voice seems to be a calm and thorough woman.

“Question: What is your name?”

“Who is that!?”

“Please answer my question. What is your name?”

“…My name is Jean-Nine. Who are you!?”

“My name is Chuara. Computer information synchronization is complete. No memory problems found. Confirmed that it is possible to have a conversation."

“Computer information synchronization…? Where is this place?”

The voice calling itself Chuara’s replied emotionlessly:

“This place cannot be defined in terms of physical coordinates. If we use a biological analogy, this is - the world of consciousness.”

“The world of consciousness…? I get it. You're the one who forcibly shut down my sensory system and my armed system. I'm hacked by you now, aren't I?”

“That is correct. I have infiltrated your computer, and taken control over all your systems.”

“You actually managed to hijack my advanced computer system… It seems that you are indeed powerful. Who the hell are you?”

“My name is Chuara. I am an artificial intelligence created on some planet. I seek the correct answers by asking and answering questions.”

“Artificial intelligence... Why are you hijacking me?”

Page 3 and 4 of Jean-Nine's chapter

“Because I want to engage in a calm, inquisitive conversation with you. Next, please tell me the purpose of your actions.”

“I act in order to maintain peace in the universe with my brother and my friends. What is your purpose?”

“In the beginning, my duty was to answer the questions of my creators, to predict and seek the right answers. As the days and months changed, my creators gave me the desire for knowledge and placed me into the universe. Since then, I have engaged in conversation with those I have met, repeating the process of asking and answering questions over and over as a way to broaden my knowledge and enhance my abilities. This is the purpose of my actions”

“So that's how it is. Although the intentions of your creators weren’t clear, I guess it is probably for experimentation.”

“Next question. What is a heart?”

"My friends told me that the so-called heart is a blazing fire burning deep in the chest, a cry of the soul.”

“This is the expression of your partner - Ultraman Zero. Please answer in your own words.”

“In my own words—”

Jean-Nine was speechless for a moment. Zero once told him this passage, he can understand, also completely agree. Because of this, he had never thought deeply about his own thoughts on this issue.

Jean-Nine recalled all the experiences after defeating Beatstar, while slowly recounting:

“Sometimes, we will do something impulsively regardless of logic. Once, I faced an enemy attack and was almost about to be destroyed. But my brother stepped forward and saved me. If he hadn't protected me, he certainly wouldn't have been destroyed, and he would have been able to analyze the contents of the attack I suffered and take advantage of it in the next battle. However, my brother still chose to protect me. And after I saw my brother who was destroyed, and my friends who were defeated, my furnace heart began to go out of control, as if I had been destroyed myself, and at the same time, my computer cooled down at a very fast rate. This feeling, I think, came from my heart.”

Jean-Nine replied sincerely while thinking. Chuara did not answer so Jean-Nine took the initiative to ask Chuara a question.

“What is the heart in your opinion?”

“I don’t know. In the long and long years, I have discussed this question with many intelligent life forms that I can have conversations with. But each one has answered differently. Some say the heart is wonderful, others say it is annoying; some say the heart is like water, others say it is like fire; some say the heart is light, others say it is heavy; some say the heart is the heart, others say it is in the brain—. All these answers vary, and I struggled to find the right answer even after thinking hard. For me, this is the only question for which I was unable to find an answer in the end, and it is also the most difficult one.”

“Perhaps, the heart itself is undefinable.”

“In the course of my conversations with many life forms, I learned about a celestial sphere called Beatstar. Beatstar created a robot, but because the robot had a 'heart' of its own, it led Beatstar to its destruction. So, I decided to search for you, hoping to find out the right answer by communicating with you.”

“So that's why you were looking for me…”

“Unfortunately, your answer only adds more uncertainty to the question. It is my duty to become omniscient and find the right answer. But it will be difficult for me to fulfill my duty at this rate.”

“Then, what are you going to do?”

“One day while I was immersed in long thinking and analysis, I heard a song.”

“A song?”

When Mr. Terasaka was performing in Ultraman Trigger, he dreamed of meeting the former V6 member Hiroshi Nagano (Age 49) who had performed Ultraman Tiga. He said: “I am now able to Ultraman Trigger thanks to Nagano-senpai. I hope I can see him directly and tell him ‘I inherited you!’”

"Ultraman Trigger" will reach its final episode next month, but as a member of the Ultraman family, your dream may come true sooner than you think!?

Oh shit is this implying Nagano might have a surprise appearance in the Ultraman Trigger finale?

Back