• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Page 5

The Guardian told the most equal truth from his unique point of view, and every sentence struck Zero’s heart.

“You were once sentenced to exile for pursuing a power you could not harness, are you now going to repeat the same mistake you made in the past?”

The Guardian knew exactly what grave mistake Zero had committed. When Zero heard this, he couldn't help but lower his head in disbelief, but then he picked it up firmly and said:

“You're right. I don't think I'm all that godly either. No matter how powerful I am, there must be lives that I cannot protect.”

“If that’s the case—”

“But this power still appeared to me. And, I also know of this power. If I give up now, then the next time I go to save someone, it would mean that I am not using 100% of my power. I'm not pursuing power for the sake of becoming stronger myself, I'm pursuing it so I can exert my full power to protect others!”

“Why are you guys so persistent……”

“Persistence doesn't need a reason. We're just used to guarding from a long time ago.”

Hearing that Zero’s words were not out of arrogance or pride, but rather calmly expressing his inner thoughts, the Guardian didn't know how to answer for a while. There was the longest silence between the two. Zero’s determined eyes looked upwards in a straight line. Finally, the Guardian said lightly.

“In a sense, this may also be a kind of equality.”

“Hmm?”

“Fine. I will grant you the chance for a trial.”

“…Thank you.”

Zero finally relaxed and expressed his gratitude to the Guardian.

“It's still too early to thank me. Fly into that vortex. If you can get out of the vortex in one piece, you may be able to find the key to mastering this power."

“I figured that would be the case.”

When he said this, Zero had already started moving his shoulders and warmed up for entering the vortex.

“Do not underestimate it. All the flow of time in this world is concentrated in that vortex. No matter how tough your physique is, if you are even slightly distracted, you will soon be wiped out.”

Page 6

Before his words were over, Zero had already strode up and rushed to the largest vortex.

“Kuh…! This place… Is definitely…!”

Zero let out a bitter groan. Almost from the moment he entered the vortex, a terrifying pressure struck him from all directions, crushing Zero to the point where he could not breathe. But at the same time, there was an impact from inside the body that made it felt like he was about to crack. In the flow of time, Zero is like an ant in the middle of a huge wave of turbulent water, the power of his body could not be displayed.

(If there was even a moment of distraction, my body may be stirred into powder......)

In the time of not knowing whether it was an instant or an eternity, Cyrus gradually learned how to swim in the turbid current of time.

(It seems...... I can barely manage it......)

Just as Zero had adapted, he saw golden sand pouring toward him along the flow of time. The grain of sand that was originally thought to be small has gradually turned into a huge boulder, and the moment it hit Zero, it exploded with dazzling light in all directions.

(Oh Shit!)

After the impact, Zero had lost consciousness.

When he woke up again, Zero found himself in the Land of Light.

In front of him was the source of an Ultra's power — the core of the plasma spark. Just when he was about to reach out and take the plasma spark, someone grabbed his hand from the side.

Turning around to see, it was none other than Ultraseven who had stopped him. At this point, Zero finally understood.

(This is… the memory of the past?)

Immediately afterwards, another huge golden boulder rushed towards him, and after slamming Zero, it exploded again. Every time the boulder bursts, Zero seems to be in the middle of what has happened, experiencing an indescribable feeling.

On Planet Cheney, the battle between the Imitation Ultra Brothers and Darklops Zero.

Going to another universe, and defeating Belial with his newly befriended companions, and the memory of the formation of Ultimate Force Zero.

The strongest enemy created by the artificial intelligence, after obtaining the heart, became Zero’s new friend.

During his first visit to Earth, he learned about the strength and greatness of human beings.

So more upgrade to his resistance, Deconstruction this time. And I guess he's also resistant to internal attacks in this case since he makes it out fine even after how he described the damage to his body. Damn.

Goes without saying, I'm actually getting into this. If only the novels are a bit more readily available, we'd have even more information than before.

I finished reading the last few pages and he didn't really make it out fine. He was horribly tired once he got out. So he can't fully resist the vortex without problem but he could still do it.

Yeah I'm thinking about translating the other novels after this if there aren't already translations on them.

Yeah I know I'm just saying that he wasn't really fine when he came out. Like he still has resistance but its not the the point where he can shrug off this lvl of time.

Fair enough. Does this mean Shining at least does? Because it seemed like whatever severely hurt him in his Base form, Shining seems to nearly ignore them? Like at the end of his trial here and when he was inside of Bullton's wormhole.

Page 7

He heard another group of children, cheering him on with all their strength.

(That’s right… I have worked hard with my friends to this day… I promised… I can't give up...)

Finally, the memory that Zero didn't want to see most emerged.

Zero’s body was possessed by the dead Belial’s soul, and he personally killed his friends. Although he had always unconsciously sealed away this memory, now he has to experience the feelings and despair of that time again.

(No… Don’t come closer!)

The turbid current of time consumed his physical strength, and the memory of the past that is repeated in an instant tortured his spirit. In a daze, Zero could no longer tell whether he was undergoing the trial of time or was in the memory of the past.

Taken over by despair, the cold rain beat down on him. The souls of the dead friends inspiring Zero. In front of his physical body, an extremely weak being with unparalleled courage tried to prevent Belial from becoming himself. And just when belial had no concerns about obliterating this weak life — the power in Zero exploded.

The battles that took place, the people he met, the power they entrusted to him, their encouragement to him, and the idea of protecting others in their hearts. These have become the source of his power, and Zero once again gained the golden power.

“I am… Ultraman Zero!!”

Suddenly, the scenery around Zero shattered like glass. What appeared after the split was the appearance in the time vortex. But just now the turbid stream of time that was raging is now becoming slow like the wind, and this soft wind seems to blow the turbidity around Zero crystal clear.

“This is…”

Zero’s body had turned into a shining golden form.

The usual Zero would have cheered with joy, but now he was in a very peaceful state of mind. This god-like power seemed to have elevated his mental realm as well.

At this time, another golden boulder flowed past Zero. This time he no longer resisted, but instead calmly accepted the impact of the boulder. The boulder no longer collided with Zero, and had instead turned into countless particles of light and gently wrapped him.

Final page of chapter 1

Zero’s eyes were enveloped by the white light. After the white light, what gradually appeared in his memory was the most nostalgic scenes of the Land of Light.

This is Zero’s very first memory. In the Land of Light, among the dazzling light, a pair of hands warmly hugged him in his arms. The warmth from his arms also seemed to confide to him the deep fondness of the person who embraced him. Next to him, there are a pair of eyes, watching him lovingly—

This memory melted Zero’s heart and brought him an incredibly gentle experience.
———————————————————————————————————————
"You actually managed to get out of the vortex. Impressive.”

The guardian said to Zero who just came out of the vortex.

"Yeah, I had an amazing experience there."

After regaining his normal form, Zero replied, exhausted. Shining form is also an extraordinary physical exertion for Zero.

"You finally grasped the trick to change into the form you were unable to use. Maybe you can't fully adapt for a while. But the good thing is that this is the place where the power of time converges. You do not have to worry about time, you just need practice."

"What’s wrong, you suddenly changed your thoughts and decided to help me."

"Regardless of the process, you have gained this power. That means the universe needs you to master it in the future. Not to mention..."

“Not to mention what?”

The guardian replied after a little hesitation in a hesitant tone that he had never had before.

"Since you have this power now, I have a favor to ask you."

And here's the google docs link

I'll also post it on Reddit in a moment

Edit: And here's the Reddit link

Last edited:
I've always liked how Zero's trial ended, with his memory of when he was a baby, and seeing it in full is really nice.

That said, I also hope this somewhat retcons any events that involve Shining. He's just unlocked it here, so it's understandable that he'd be exhausted for using it, but there's literally decades maybe even centuries or a millennia before we get to where we are now.

And, huh, where exactly did it say about the events of Crisis Impact?

Chapter 6. The Tieba post merged the Ultraman Zero and Waterfall of Time stuff from chapter 1 and parts of chapter 6 together.

Also just saying chapter 2 is Mirror Knight’s chapter. Though I’m pretty sure you already know it since you read the summary.

Yeah, and Chapter 3 is Glenfire. I don't think there's much interesting about them, unless you count the Infinity Mirror in Chapter 2.

Ehh probably. Still gonna translate them either way as I prefer to do it in order. Also hey you never know they might have some unexpected info in their chapter.

Also these are the number of pages for the Chinese translation of the chapters

Chapter 1 Ultraman Zero is 8 pages

Chapter 2 Mirror Knight is 8 pages

Chapter 3 Glenfire is 10 pages

Chapter 4 Jean-Bot is 7 pages

Chapter 5 Jean-Nine is 8 pages

Chapter 6 is 13 pages

Last edited:
Oh right anybody buying the tickets to Ultraman Connection Live Holiday Special on December 13th, 2020?

Fans can look forward to expecting:

-An interactive Ultraman experience

-A Talkshow with the cast of Ultraman Trigger: New Generation Tiga

-Amazing holiday gifts from a very special Ultra

-Special news about the upcoming Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Destined Crossroad

Last edited:
So does anyone know how to translate this?

合わせ鏡の秘宝 (Awase-kyō no hihō)

It's the name of the legendary mirror in Mirror Knight's chapter. But there's like three different translations on the name. The English summary/Google Translate said it's the Infinity Mirror, the Chinese translation called it the Opposing Mirror, and DeepL Translate called it the Matching Mirror. So which one is the correct name? For now I'm probably just gonna go with the Opposing Mirror but I want to make sure if that's the correct name.

Anyways here's page 1 and 2 of the Chinese translation of the Mirror Knight Chapter

Ultimate Force Zero ~Side Story~
Episode 2 Mirror Knight Chapter
"The Opposing Mirror’s Hidden Treasure"

“You’re good at making mirrors!”

A dignified and steady adult voice sounded.

These words belong to the memories of Mirror Knight's past. Although he could no longer remember who the owner of the voice was, his ears clearly remembered the power that this sentence brought to him. These words gave him confidence and in the years that followed, Mirror Knight's ability to make mirrors bloomed and improved dramatically.

However—

“This… is indeed too difficult.”

Mirror Knight looked at the spectacular scene in front of him, and said helplessly.

In front of him is the Planet of Mirrors. This is the planet where Mirror Knight’s father, and the Two-Dimensional People live. There is a huge mirror floating in the universe, and the Planet of Mirrors is in this mirror. But now, on this mirror, there is a huge vertical crack.

To trace the cause, we have to turn the clock back to the day of the battle with the Belial Galactic Empire.

Under the fierce attack of the Empire army led by the Steel General Iaron under Belial, the Planet of Mirrors was shattered into pieces and is now a mess. After Zero defeated Belial, Mirror Knight and the residents of the Planet of Mirrors, with the help of the Planet Esmeralda, finally restored the Planet of Mirrors to its original form after all the hard work, but the huge crack has been unable to be restored.

“Mirror Knight, is there really nothing that can be done?”

A certain person from the second dimension asked. But only their voice is heard, not the person. Two-Dimensional People abide by the principle of not participating in affairs regarding the third dimension, and are unwilling to appear in the world outside of the second dimension.

But Mirror Knight thinks that the Two-Dimensional People’s beliefs aren’t set in stone. Because he knew that if they had followed the rules of the second dimension, then in the final battle with the Galactic Empire, the Planet of Mirrors fleet would definitely not come to provide reinforcements for them.

“Yeah... this crack is too deep to repair from one end, it will only lead to an imbalance in the overall power of the mirror, and eventually it will be fragmented... This crack can only be repaired in a short time as a whole. With my ability, there is really no way to do it…”

“Sigh......”

“Sorry. My ability is inadequate.”

“You can't say that. While you are fighting the evil forces, you also have to make time to help us repair our home. We heard that there was another terrible battle a few days ago.”

“Well, yes. It was a…hard battle.”

Mirror Knight recalled the battle with Belial that had just ended.

At first, everyone thought it was just going to be an ordinary battle, and everything would be fine once they beat a few bad guys. No one expected that in the end Zero’s body would be possessed by Belial's soul, and all members of Ultimate Force Zero would be killed. Looking back, Mirror Knight felt like a knife had cut his heart.

The one who was affected by this the most was probably Zero who had personally killed his friends. But Zero did not sulk on it, and instead chose to look forward.

Thinking of this, Mirror Knight silently decided that he could not stop here either. Right now, he had to find a way to mend the crack.

“From the looks of it, that legend is now our only hope.”

The voice of the Two-Dimensional People pulled Mirror Knight from the memory of fighting back to reality.

“Legend?”

“You never heard of it? Legend has it that deep in the valley, there is an opposing mirror. In the opposing mirror, there are treasures with divine power.”

—The sound of somebody’s footsteps came from the distance.

(So noisy)

—The sound of footsteps got closer.

(Come on… it's not even time for me to wake up)

The sound of footsteps arrived at her side and stopped

(Is he...... going to open this opposing mirror?)

—Finally, a light appeared in the darkness

(...Seriously!)

Deep in the valley. The legendary opposing mirror is here. It is about the same height as Mirror Knight. At first glance, it is just a black sheet. I thought it was like this after two thin mirrors were attached to each other.

Last edited:
Not sure how to translate that, my dictionary also says opposing mirrors, so maybe what you used is already fine?

Yeah probably. Just wanted to double check since there was like a bunch of different translations on it. But I guess the Chinese translation was the accurate one.

Also just saying I'll probably post translations of every two pages here now instead. As one page actually seems pretty short so I'd rather not take up too many space on the thread with repeated short posts.

Page 3 and 4

“This is where the ultimate power lies…”

Mirror Knight couldn't help but sigh. Then he reached out and touched the Opposing Mirror.

The moment he touched it, cracks started appearing on the Opposing Mirror.

“?”

Mirror Knight has not yet understood what has happened and the Opposing Mirror has already shattered into pieces as if an explosion has occurred. The impact of the shattering raised some dust, after the dust settled a tiny light could be seen.

When he looked closely, although he still couldn't see very clearly, the light seemed to flicker slightly.

“Is this… the legendary treasure?”

“Of course not.”

“Hmm?”

Suddenly someone answered in the bright place. After the dust settled down, the original unclear light revealed its true body.

Standing there was a two-dimension girl. Her body is as crystal clear as the crystals of snowflakes.

“Who are you”

The girl ignored Mirror Knight's question, and asked him:

“Were you the one who broke my Opposing Mirror?”

“I, I just gently touched it a bit, I didn't think it would-”

“Ahhh, this is so annoying! It's all your fault, I woke up before it was time! The Opposing Mirror is broken and now I have to make another one!”

The young girl was spouting accusations, and her body, which was only half the height of Mirror Knight, was shaking slightly. The light in her body was going on and off. You can tell that she is not in a good mood right now.

Mirror Knight was overwhelmed by the sudden accusation from the young girl, but it looks like she knows about the treasure. So Mirror Knight plucked up the courage and said to her:

“I'm sorry I disturbed your rest. I am Mirror Knight. I came here to find the supreme treasure in the Opposing Mirror. If you know where this treasure is, can you tell me a little about it?”

“Supreme treasure...? Ah- that's probably me.”

“...Huh?”

“The legend is about the treasure with divine power, right? I have divine power!”

“You are that treasure?”

“Yes. That’s me. What do you want?”

The young girl told Mirror Knight her name is Nasha.

Nasha was born with great divine power, and she relied on her divine power to protect the Planet of Mirrors from many evil forces. One day, she realized that it was because of her own divine power that caused the constant invasions. In order not to bring danger to others, Nasha chose to seal herself in the Opposing Mirror.

“Well. I do love to sleep. Hahaha.”

She easily said those words, but he thinks this is not a decision that is easy for anyone. She must have a lot of magnificent and exciting stories to tell. Mirror Knight found it a little difficult to ask for her help, but right now, she was the only hope to repair the crack.

Mirror Knight took Nasha away from the valley floor to an asteroid where she can see the full extent of the crack. And in the event of danger, Mirror Knight could also protect her. However, Nasha did not give the answer he wanted.

"Ohhh… this is probably not very realistic."

“Not realistic…”

Nasha's words that she said as if nothing had happened swept the Mirror Knight's emotions to the bottom of disappointment.

“Ahh. Sorry.”

“No. It's all my fault, it's my lack of ability that led to this situation.”

“Hmm? But I think you seem pretty powerful.”

After saying that, Nasha released a laser-like green light from her body and circled around Mirror Knight.

"Oh… you are subconsciously suppressing your power. Well I can’t say repressing, I should say the foundation is a bit shaky so the power hasn’t been fully developed… Did something sad happen to you recently?"

Nasha's innocent question, however, hit Mirror Knight's heart, and he couldn't help but freeze. The annoying memories that he had once suppressed replayed in his mind.

Last edited:
There's far less descriptive stuff in Mirror Knight's chapter and more short dialogues. So I'm gonna try and see if I can finish it in the next one or two hours. Done with page 5 and starting page 6 now.

Nice, that's good to hear. In all honesty, since I already know the basic gist of Glenfire, which doesn't quite sound like it had any new world info, I'm curious to get on with Jean-Bot's. Of course the story is still interesting though.

Page 5 and 6

The disgusting touch when Belial injected himself with the toxin, and the resulting self-loathing and hatred it brought him, were negative emotions that took over him for a while.

The one that saved Mirror Knight from such a situation was none other than Ultraman Zero.

But later, Zero was also possessed by Belial, and that chilling battle took place. Mirror Knight felt that he should save Zero like Zero had saved him. He had held him tightly, but in the next instant, his own vision had split in two.

It was Belial who used Zero’s hand to split Mirror Knight's head. He felt a dull shock coming from his face, and he saw particles of light continue to fly away from his wound. Is it possible that the wounds inside his heart would never be healed—.

“Ohhhhhhh, you died?”

Nasha asked him with a look of ignorance. Mirror Knight then came back to gather his thoughts to answer.

“Sorry I spaced out. I’m fine.”

“Yeah, as if you’re fine.”

“I really am fine.”

“You look really sad.”

“I’m not sad.”

“You’re obviously just trying to act tough with that comment.”

“It's true that some heartbreaking things have happened in the past. But my friend is also trying to move forward. I can't stop here either.”

Mirror Knight stopped repeating unnecessary arguments with Nasha and simply said solemnly. To that Nasha erratically said something that surprised Mirror Knight.”

“Oh ho... then let's test it.”

“Hmm? I thought you said it’s not realistic?”

“Now I think it might work with your help or are you going to stop short right here?”

“Al-alright. Let’s do it”

“I can’t hear you!”

“Let’s do it!”

The way Nasha seemed to talk about it seemed too simplistic, which left Mirror Knight in a bit of a trance. Nasha didn't care about Mirror Knight anymore, and had already begun to accumulate energy. The energy floating in the vacuum gradually began spinning and shrinking in front of her.

“Follow the signal I give you and make the mirror! Failure or success depends on this instant!”

“Can’t you explain more clearly!”

“I’m sure you’ll understand!”

The energy of light continued to converge in front of Nasha, rising from a small ball of light to a size larger than Mirror Knight, and finally to an immeasurable size. Nasha turned the energy of light into a ray of light that headed straight for the center of the crack.

As the light was fired out, Nasha shouted to the Mirror Knight:

“Hurry up and make two opposing mirrors on each end of the crack! It has to be big!”

“Okay!”

In an instant, Mirror Knight had released the mirror before he could fully comprehend what had happened. In that instant, he had to both quickly place the mirror in a precise position and make it as large as possible. Mirror Knight was tested on the two opposite control requirements of speed and volume.

After the light emitted by Nasha hit the center of the crack, it divided into two strands, upward and downward. They surrounded the crack and ran towards the both ends of the mirror at a very high speed. The two mirrors made by Mirror Knight intercepted them just as they reached the two ends of the crack. The two lights are reflected by the mirrors and run in opposite directions. Then they run to the opposite mirror and are reflected back, and so on and so forth.

“The light is constantly going back and forth…”

“That's the idea I came up with, using the Opposing Mirror. What I fired out is energy that can repair the mirror. It should be enough to hold for decades, and it will patch up the cracks little by little. The energy itself will not stay in one place, but if you put mirrors on both ends like this, the energy will naturally bounce back and forth. If I were by myself, I would not be able to accomplish both at the same time.”

“I understand now.”

Mirror Knight's admiration was evident as he carefully watched the energy that was going back and forth. He noticed that behind the light, tiny cracks were slowly being repaired, starting from the top.

Well can we list out all the resistant that the ultra have

If not i'll do it

Resistant

Death manipulation (ultraman Tiga )

Space time manipulation (ultraman king)

Time manipulation (ultraman zero and tiga)

Time stop (taro, ginga, victory, X)

Possible power null (taro)

Static reduction (ultraman zero)

Turn to stone (ultraman tiga)

Decontruction (ultraman zero and Max)

Soul manipulation (ultraman dyna)

Spacial manipulation (ultraman zero, ginga and victory)

Existant eraser (ultraman zero)

Paralize (ultraman max)

Power absorb (ultraman zero, new gen, ultraman Noa )

Reality warping (ultraman and ultraman zero)

Possession (ultraman zero)

Curse manipulation (ultraman trigger)

Illusion (ultraman trigger)

Mind manipulation (ultraman mebius)

And now I'm done with the last two pages.

“Seems like it will take a while.”

Mirror Knight said as he looked at the speed of the crack being repaired.

“Yeah, but, one day it will be fixed.”

Having said this, Nasha paused, turned to Mirror Knight and said to him:

“Just like your heart.”

“I.”

The conversation ended abruptly, and Mirror Knight looked at Nasha in a panic. Nasha's body released a glow that was a bit more warm and elegant than when she had just woken up.

“It doesn't matter how deep the injury is. Maybe your outward appearance will change after the injury, but time will surely heal your wounds.”

“Time…”

"Yes. I also found comfort in time. As long as you know that the wound will heal someday, at least your heart will be more relaxed. Don't you think? Don't worry. The wound in your heart will definitely be healed."

Nasha's words relaxed Mirror Knight's ever-tightening heart, soothing him like a fountain of fresh water.

It's been a long time since he had such a reassuring feeling. Mirror Knight desperately suppressed the feeling of excitement that was about to overflow inside him and pretended to be calm as he replied:

“You really saw right through me...”

“We are people, when we get older, we naturally understand more. Though I don’t know the full specifics.”

Nasha spoke gently, half-jokingly, as she told Mirror Knight.

She looked like a girl, but thinking about it now, Mirror Knight didn't know how long she had been in the Opposing Mirror. And Nasha seemed to intentionally not want to face Mirror Knight’s question. She turned around again to look at the Planet of Mirrors, and exclaimed with admiration:

“By the way, I’m surprised you were able to make two mirrors of that size in such a short period of time. And their positions are incredibly precise too.”

“I was so nervous I was shaking.”

“You really—are good at making mirrors!”

The moment he heard these words, the memories within the Mirror Knight came rushing out.

These were the same words that gave him confidence when he was young.

The words that Nasha just uttered, no matter the tone of voice or intonation, were all exactly the same as the words that Mirror Knight remembered. He could almost conclude that these two sentences were definitely spoken by the same person.

But what his ears had heard just now was—

“If I remember correctly you should be very old.”

Nasha turned to the astonished Mirror Knight

“Seems like you finally remembered me.”

“Yeah, I remember now…! But why are you now—”

"You can say this is a side effect of the Opposing Mirror. In the Opposing Mirror, time is going back and forth in an infinite way like this. Affected by the time misalignment, my physical body becomes younger and younger and younger. If I stay inside all the time, I will definitely turn back into a small baby and finally disappear. So I followed a certain cycle to quietly come to the outside world in order to offset the side effects of time. Once when I went out, I happened to meet you as a child.”

“To think that there is such a thing…”

After listening to Nasha's explanation, Mirror Knight was particularly shocked, staying there while being at a loss. After recovering, he told Nasha what he wanted to say to her since childhood.

“I am really, really grateful to you. Your comments back then gave me a lot of confidence. And you have helped me a lot both times, really thank you very much!”

He put his hand on his chest and saluted Nasha in gratitude.

Nasha was also particularly pleased to hear Mirror Knight's sincere confession.

“You're very outstanding now. I think you have a softer temperament than the last time we met. When you were a child, you often cried and hugged your knees.”

“That must be because I met a group of good friends.”

Mirror knight looked up at the quiet universe, his face revealing a peaceful confidence. The glitter in Nasha's crystal clear body also carried a hint of calmness. It looked as if she was smiling.

Here's the google docs with chapter 2

And here's the Reddit link

Last edited:
First two pages of Glenfire's chapter

Ultimate Force Zero ~Side Story~
Episode 3 Glenfire Chapter
"The Warrior of Flame and the Boy of Ice”

On an asteroid, the roaring flames rolled up a vortex.

Flames are supposed to be a simple chemical reaction, but the fire seemed to be conscious, blowing in a fixed direction, sweeping through several giant robots in the blink of an eye. Copper-yellow body, red drill bits. The Machine Soldier Legionoids were cut and their mechanical limbs began to fall apart.

“Good! Battle is over!”
Glenfire stood on top of a small rocky hill not far away, patting the dust on his hands as if he had just finished a job.

Glenfire was originally a Pirate of Flames who wandered the universe. After a battle with Belial, he met Ultraman Zero, joined the Ultimate Force Zero organized by Zero, and became the Warrior of Flames. Although Belial’s army has been wiped out, countless Empire Machine Soldiers are still messing around in the universe. Glenfire has just used its own flame skills to annihilate the remnants of several machine soldiers.

“Haha~ Cool and refreshing! As always I am awesome! Ah, yes, they seemed to have been surrounding something just now. Let me go over there and see what it is.”

Before being annihilated by Glenfire, the Legionoids faced the cliff in a semi-circular formation and seemed to be chasing someone. Recalling the appearance of the machine soldier, Glenfire hummed a song while walking towards the remains of the machine soldier, ready to figure it out.

“Hmm? Why is there a little… a little chill?”

It seems the closer he got to the wreckage of Legionoids, the lower the temperature dropped. Glenfire looked suspiciously at the place where Legionoid was besieged. Under the cliff, he found a white sphere. The sphere emits cold air to the surroundings.

“Is this… a block of ice?”

Glenfire stretched out his hand, wanting to pick up the palm-sized white ball to see what was going on.

Suddenly, there was a sharp cry.

“Too hot!”

“The heck was that!?”

Glenfire was taken aback, and his hand couldn't help but retract. The sharp cry of a teenage boy sounded again.

“Too hot! Too hot! Get away from me! I’m gonna melt!”

The sound seemed to be coming from the white ball in front of him. Having said that, when Glenfire reached out to grab it, there seemed to be a row of steam rising. Glenfire backed away in a panic.

“Hey hey! Is it okay now!?”

Glenfire asked loudly to the white ball, after retreating to a place where he could not feel the cold air.

“This distance will do! Thank you!”

“Ha, no need to be polite! It's only right that I should apologize to you. But, am I really that hot? Last time, Little Pi even stood on my hand, but I didn't hear it say how hot I was!”

Glenfire recalled a small red monster full of soft spines that he helped carry. This little monster had saved Zero’s life.

“My body is made of ice, so I’m much more sensitive to the heat!”

“I see! But, it’s kind of tiring for us to talk by shouting like this… Is there any way to fix this… Ah!”

After looking around in a circle, Glenfire noticed the Legionoid’s red drill next to him. After picking it up he realized the inside was empty, what a coincidence.

“This drill is resistant to heat, it was kind of annoying trying to fight them… but now it just so happened to be useful.”

Glenfire carried the drill sideways and slowly walked towards the white ball boy.

“If you think it’s hot just tell me!”

“Hmm? Okay!”

When the young boy said, “It's a little hot!” Glenfire carefully put the drill down from his hand. The cone-shaped drill bit landed right next to the young boy.

“Woah! Holy crap…what is this?”

"Jump in! This thing resists heat, after you get in, I won't burn you even if I were to walk up to you."

“I see!”

The white ball boy rolled on his own and got inside the drill that landed beside him.

"You’re right! It's not hot anymore! Thank you, uncle!"

Last edited:
There is none. So far, there is no way to determine whether the ideas presented would suffice for any form of Conceptual Manipulation.

Page 3-6 of Glenfire's chapter. Seems like we might've learned the origin of Glenfire's race and what seems to be the origin of Dada's Custom Legionoid.

The boy expressed his gratitude to the uncle in front of him, but his last "uncle" made Glenfire a little frustrated. He took a moment to adjust his mood, went to the drill and sat down at the other end of the drill hole.

“Don’t call me uncle! I am the Warrior of Flames, Glenfire! Let me think… From now on call me Big Bro Glen!” (Note: The word being used in Japanese is aniki)

“Okay! Thank you! Un… Big Bro Glen!”

“Mmm-hmm, that's right. You're a good boy. What's your name?”

“My name is Wraith! Please take care of me, Big Bro!”

Wraith claims that he was traveling around the universe when he was suddenly attacked by a legion of machine soldiers.

“Oh— that’s probably because the 'attack living thing' command is still lingering in these robots' computers. These remnants can be a real pain in the ass.”

“That's right, it can be a real pain in the ass.”

Hearing Wraith learning to speak in his own tone of voice pretending to be an adult, Glenfire couldn’t help but let out a laugh, and he asked Rex while laughing:

“O little Wraith, is it true that your whole body is ice? There are not many guys like you.”

“Yes! I've traveled from far away! But...I have a crack in my body now and so I can't fly.”

“Not being able to fly can be a problem. So how can you heal your cracks?”

“As long as I rest for a while, I will naturally recover... Before recovery, I can only move forward by rolling like before…”

Wraith’s answer revealed a trace of unease.

Glenfire presumed that Wraith was recalling the fear of being chased by the Legionoids and slapped his thigh quickly to comfort Wraith, wanting to dispel his anxiety.

“Alright! Then I'll stay by your side the whole time until Wraith’s injuries heal! Let me be that for you, a personal escort.”

“A personal escort… That sounds so cool!”

“Cool, right? You can relax and count on me!”

After saying that, Glenfire patted the drill that Wraith had gotten into in order to reassure him. At this time, the sound of Wraith’s laughter came from the drill.

“Hehehehehe.”

“Hmm? What’s wrong?”

“In the drill, Big Bro Glen’s heat gives off a warm feeling.”

In the days that followed, Glenfire and Wraith were chatting while waiting for Wraith to heal from his injuries.

“We were all born from a very large block of ice. When we were born, we would gather around the big block of ice with our partners who were a little bigger than us. Once we grow big enough, we will leave the big ice block and embark on our own cosmic journey.”

“Oh! That sounds interesting. Where are you traveling to?”

“I haven’t decided yet, but I know the reason for my journey.”

“Reason for the journey?”

“Hmm. It was the big ice block that told us that. The big ice block said we have a lot of things called “elements” in our bodies. After embarking on our journey, the light from the planets in the universe will gradually melt our bodies. In the process, the “elements” in our bodies will be scattered on top of the planets we pass. The planets with “elements” will slowly give birth to new life.”

“Really!? But your body will melt… doesn't that hurt?”

“It doesn't hurt... This process is very, very slow, so we don't feel anything.”

“Ah—... that's a pretty big topic. Maybe my ancestors, too, evolved from Wraith’s companions."

“Yeah! Maybe it's a companion from long ago!”

“In that case, I have to protect you even more now. What you are carrying is the life of the distant future!”

“Then I'm counting on you! Big Bro Glen!”

These days, Wraith would sometimes actively tell Glenfire about where he came from. Sometimes, he would also spill his inner turmoil.

“I wonder if… I can finish my journey safely…”

“What's wrong? Why have you suddenly become so discouraged?”

“...”

Seeing that Wraith didn’t say a word, Glenfire quietly began to tell a story.

“...I have a friend whose name is Zero.”

“Zero?”

“Yes. This guy came from another dimension to fight a terrible villain named Belial. When I first met him, I thought he was just some manic kid. But now it somehow makes him feel especially trustworthy.”

“You guys seem to be good friends.”

“Well, I guess you could say that. The most powerful thing about this guy, Zero, is his spirit of never giving up lightly no matter what. No matter how strong the enemy, Zero will never give up, and he always wins the battle in the end. Even Belial who once ruled over this universe was defeated by him!”

“Sounds like he is really strong!”

“Every time I see him, I feel that the so-called strong or whatever is certainly important, but the most important thing is to have the courage to persist and not give up. I believe that if you can also persist in not giving up, there will be no problem.”

"...Okay! I'll persist like Zero!"

“Hehe, but when he defeated Belial, I provided him with a lot of help!”

"Really? Then between the two of you, who is stronger?"

“Oh? Are you sure you want to ask that—”

In the midst of the soft atmosphere, the two of them were chatting idly. Suddenly, with a loud boom, a huge object landed beside them.

“Wahhhhhh!”

“Wh-what is that!?”

The object landed on the ground and created a huge amount of smoke and dust, behind the smoke is a black shadow.

Without saying a word, Glenfire stood up and entered a battle stance.

“Big bro…”

“Wraith, you need to go hide.”

Wraith was so scared he was crying when he said Big bro, but luckily the calmness of Glenfire brought him a little comfort. The aura from his opponent was not to be underestimated, and there was a powerful heat. Glenfire tensed up his nerves.

The dust settled, and what Glenfire saw was a black Legionoid.

“This guy is—!”

And unlike the previous Legionoid, this one's body changed from copper yellow to pure black, and the arm was no longer a drill, replaced by a mechanical hand with five fingers. Moreover, the left hand is holding a giant crimson axe. The powerful heat felt by Glenfire seems to have come from the giant axe.

“It’s Legionoid Black…”

“Black…?”

“That's right, I've heard my fellow pirates mention it. This machine was developed to command other Legionoids, it is a captain-level machine soldier. Originally it was thought that they had all been wiped out along with Belial…”

“Is it strong…?”

“Haha! Don't worry! Didn't you watch me take out that group of small fry in one go the other day? This guy may be a little stronger than the small fries, but naturally it's still a piece of cake to me!”

Glenfire replied easily, while holding the drill hole where Wraith was hiding face down.

“Hide like this, even if the heat is stronger, you won’t have to be afraid. It's dangerous outside, so don't come out for now.”

“Well, okay… Be careful big bro.”

“Don’t worry!”

At the end of the speech, Glenfire had already rushed towards Legionoid Black.

“There's a little boy here who doesn't like hot surroundings... Let's switch the battlefield!”

Glenfire took advantage of the situation to hold Legionoid Black and fly into the distance.

But this black Legionoid is different from ordinary small fries. It reorganized its posture mid-flight and used the giant axe in its left hand, to hit Glenfire who was holding it tightly, right on the back.

“Uah!”

Glenfire was caught off guard and let go of the black machine, and crashed to the ground. Legionoid Black ejected gas from both feet and slowly landed beside him.

“Man it actually hurts… It seems like you really are more powerful than the small fries… but, as long as I keep my distance… Woah!”

Glenfire wobbled before standing up, Legionoid Black had quickly flown in front of him, and the red axe was about to be hacked down. It was easy to roll to the side to avoid the blow, but the Legionoid’s axe blow came one after another. Glenfire simply didn’t have time to reorganize his posture.

Last edited:
This week’s Ultraman Trigger episode is out. So Yuzare apparently kicked Bariguiller’s ass in the past. And man the monsters in Ultraman Trigger really are weak. Even Bariguiller a late series monster is still weaker than Power Type Trigger. Also WHAT! Hudram matched Glitter Trigger Eternity’s strongest finisher Eternity Zerades?! So wait that fight in episode 19 with the Dark Giants hurting and tanking attacks from Glitter Trigger Eternity weren‘t outliers?! The Dark Giants really are Low 2-C?! And yeah from the looks of the next episode it seems like Ignis Trigger Dark really is only as strong as Multi Type Trigger just like the tweet I posted a while back said.

And this week’s GRF Voice Drama is simply about how Ribut doesn’t know Sora has a crush on him. Also introducing an Alien Dada as a member of Galaxy Rescue Force’s Science Technology Division.

Back