• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Baraba did get buffed up to ridiculous levels due to Yapool’s resentment energy that was built up for years. But here the director also confirms that this Baraba also gained the powers of Verokron and Jumbo King. Which means this is essentially a super monster fusion personally controlled by Yapool. The last time Yapool revived using resentment energy he went from getting beat up by just Ginga to beating up both Ginga and Victory at the same time and required them to fuse into Ginga Victory.

But man I honestly feel bad for Z. Almost all the monsters he fought later on in his series are pretty much be mid series, series finale, or movie bosses. Like he’s supposed to be a newbie give him a break will ya. But from what we’ve seen in Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 he’s also fighting Zett who is stronger than Hyper Zetton Deathscythe. So yeah he’s not gonna be getting a break anytime soon. People in the chinese fandom joked about him being the New Generation Max, but now it doesn’t even seem like a joke. He really is the New Generation Max fighting almost all the op monsters in the series.

Last edited:
Ah yeah, I get that. I just thought it was just an expansion of arsenal.

Honestly that's kind of what makes me like Z more than I do the others now.

Z fighting all these monsters does make a bit of sense since apparently the directors decided to retcon Z into being the epilogue to the New Generation. Taiga was the climax and Z is the epilogue. So I guess they wanted the New Generations to go out with a bang by having him fight all the crazy bosses in the series.

The next Ultraman from what I’ve heard in the chinese fandom is no longer gonna use borrowing powers. And there’s the rumor that apparently the next Ultraman series is supposedly gonna have something to do with the the Neo Frontier Space universe (Tiga and Dyna’s universe) or the Heisei Three (Tiga, Dyna, Gaia). So far the rumor might actually be legit as the toy leak for 2021 are all monsters from Tiga, Dyna, and Gaia’s series. And the toy leaks are probably legit as that’s where we first got confirmation for Beliarok, Greeza, M1, Ultroid Zero, and many more appearing in the second half of Z all of which except Destrudos are now confirmed.

Last edited:
Wow, where was this stated? And you're basically saying Taguchi genuinely wanted the best for the New Gen before we completely move on.

Oh, the Chinese fandom. But it's actually kinda hard to deny everything those fellas theorize even if too far-fetched. I'm actually hoping we finally see good gimmicks and concepts that isn't thanks to the fusions.

Hold on let me see if I could find the interview. I don’t think I’ll be able to find the original interview though. All I see are the chinese translated versions of it.

Yeah a lot of the thing they theorized are far fetched but they are rather accurate. There’s that one Bilibili (Chinese Youtube) content creator who literally managed to theorize 50% of the stuff that had happened in Z before they were revealed. He correctly theorized Rechallenge in the year 2020 will happen in Z months before the leaks about it came out, he correctly theorized King Joe being the 3rd Storage robot before the leaks about King Joe came out, he managed to guess Redman getting a mention in Z after seeing Beta Smash’s suit before the Kanegon episode came out, and on top of all that he managed to correctly guess what happened to Geed that allowed Z to get Delta Rise Claw before the Greeza episode released. He also constantly guesses the opposite of what actually happened.

Here’s the toy list leak for 2021 if you are interested. My Japanese to Chinese to English translation will be below it.
d0559258d109b3deef594636dbbf6c81810a4ca1.jpg

Ultra Heroes Series EX Ultraman Tiga 25th Anniversary Costume
Ultra Monster Series 135 Kyrieloid
Ultra Monster Series 136 Zelganoid
Ultra Monster Series 137 Deathfacer
Ultra Heroes Series 10 Ultraman Agul V2
Ultra Monster Series 25 Golza
Ultra Monster Series 53 Super C.O.V
Ultra Heroes Series 15 Ultraman 80
Ultra Monster DX Gatanothor
Ultra Monster DX Queen Monera
Ultra Monster DX Zogu 2nd Form
Ultra Monster DX King of Mons
DX GUTS Wing 1
DX GUTS Wing 2
Ultra Movable Doll Ultraman Z Origin
Ultra Movable Doll Ultraman Dyna
Ultra Movable Doll Ultraman Gaia
Ultra Movable Doll New Ultraman
Movie Monster Series New Ultraman
Movie Monster Series Monster A
Movie Monster Seires Monster B

Last edited:
Ehh can’t find the original Japanese interview with Taguchi so I guess here’s my Japanese to Chinese to English translation of it.

Taguchi: “Last year‘s Ultraman Taiga and Ultra Galaxy Fight pushed the New Generations towards the climax, although Taiga is supposed to be the first work of the Reiwa Era, I wanted to separate Z from the New Generation (Ginga-Taiga) and make it the representative of the Reiwa Era, kinda like how Tiga was the representative of the Heisei Era. Ultraman Z has the mission of leading the way for the Reiwa Ultra Heroes.”

Taguchi: “Although that was what I originally thought, but the transformation was still borrowing past Ultraman powers, the 10th anniversary Zero as a major character, Belial still being connected to the series, Geed is also returning...... This is still the New Generations! Lol. So I decided, with the mind to end the New Generation heroes to create Z.”

That's one hell of an intuition right there.

I'd be happy if even half those toy leaks turn out to be foreshadowing for the next series as well.

Usually one would think that the decision to make Z as he is to be weird. But then again, they actually do write a story around the toy Bandai deidgned for them. But hey, it's all good since Z has been interesting throughout its run and I don't see how next week's episode till the finale would be any lesser. So yeah, ultimately, Taguchi scored gold being the series compositor.

Yeah that guys probably the current biggest chinese Ultra Series content creator on Bilibili. He has watched almost every single Ultra Series from Ultra Q to Ultraman Z. Guess his experience with the Ultra Series really helped him guess what will happen.

This was the toy list leak for the second half of Ultraman Z back in Mid-July
3665ca8065380cd70be3a4b9b644ad3458828184.jpg

Phantom World Sword Beliarok
Ultra Heroes Series 79 Ultraman Z Delta Rise Claw
Ultra Monster Series 131 Greeza 2nd Form
Ultra Monster Series 132 M1
Ultra Monster Series 133 Ultroid Zero
Ultra Monster Series 134 Destrudos
Ultra Movable Doll Ultraman Z Delta Rise Claw

All but Destrudos has been confirmed. So I think the 2021 toy list leak might be real if the rumors are anything to go by.

But yeah I think Taguchi’s decision to make Z the epilogue of New Generation was a great choice. Cause it honestly would’ve felt a bit weird for Z to be the first Reiwa series when all of a sudden the second Reiwa series would stop using the concept of borrowing powers.

Last edited:
Good lord, from genesis. His experience is likely secondary, too. The theories the guy made seemed like they're beyond simple connections between the aspects we already know.

Yeah, that's odd, like scans of synopsis for episodes 21 to 23 are already out so not having anything about Destrudos is somewhat concerning.

I agree. Though the departure is looked forward to, it wouldn't make sense to not have any true send-off. Now that I think about it, Mebius and Zero were pretty much the Heisei equivalent of this.

Yeah probably. Cause I’ll be honest I didn’t even know about Ultra Q having an episode called Challenge from the year 2020. He managed to theorize this returning in Z since it just so happened to be in the year 2020 and because the first half of Z had a bit of Ultra Q/early Showa vibes. From what I remember he started theorizing about the Rechallenge in the year 2020 when Peguilla appeared since that’s a monster that first appeared in Ultra Q. And he was right. Heck it also seems like Ultraman Z’s universe is set in the original Ultra Q universe based on what we’ve seen in episode 18.

Yeah I think Destrudos might end up being referenced in like the third to last episode of Ultraman Z. Hope he is actually awesome enough to be a final boss. Cause I’ll be honest after Greeza‘s reappearance I find it hard to believe that the final boss would be even more final boss like than Greeza. Cause seriously just look at what it took to beat Greeza.

Riku returning with his new strongest form, Juggler using a mid series finale boss monster Five King, and Haruki using Alpha Edge and what happened was Five King got one shot while Geed’s strongest form nearly got absorbed trying to get the space needle. Than even after getting Delta Rise Claw, Z still did zero damage to Greeza and even when he finally pulled out Beliarok, Greeza still managed to put up a fight and probably would’ve won if he pulled something like Baraba and decided to knock Beliarok away rather than trying to steal it from Z in close combat. Yapool controlled Baraba is also a monster that has a final boss like aura around him with him beating Delta Rise Claw and requiring Ace to appear.

So yeah Destrudos is gonna have to be really friggin cool if it wants to top Greeza and Yapool controlled Baraba as a final boss.

More of an alternate version of that universe, but yeah.

I trust our head director when it comes to a final monster. Also, I think there was a reason why critters like Greeza and Baraba only had one episode.

Yeah it could be a case like Ultraman Max where there was that one episode with Alien Metron that was set in the Showa universe despite Max’s universe being a different one.

Many fans have said that Greeza’s episode probably should’ve been two episodes rather than one as it was pretty much the mid series finale boss. When the episode came out everybody said it seemed rushed and it’s as if they crammed two episodes into one because they didn’t have enough episodes left. And I have to agree there it definitely seemed a bit rushed with them stealing the medals from Celebro. But it was still a really good episode. Baraba‘s episode is very solid and didn’t seem rushed whatsoever and Ace’s reappearance definitely gave many people Showa vibes especially when his bgm started playing. I just hope Destrudos ends up being better than these two so Z could go down as one of the best endings to an era.

And I trust that it will because it’s Taguchi. After all he was in charge of both X and Orb. The two series that are widely accepted by fans to be the best among the New Generation and even rivaling some of the better series from the Showa and Heisei Era. Although sadly X is pretty much the New Generation equivalent of Max and 80 in terms of popularity. Seriously why is it always the good series that have the lowest popularity.

Last edited:
I also thought 15 was sort of rushed, and I was wondering why it didn't have much impact as it should, especially given the stakes set up. But ultimately the episode we got was enjoyable.

And that's why I brought up Greeza and Baraba having just one episode. If they could pull that off with one, imagine having 2 episodes to work in your final antagonist.

That's also another reason. So really, my true concern would fall with the movie. In any case, even with the lack of solid info, I trust that the finale wouldn't be any lesser from the previous episodes.

Yeah like I’m honestly not too worried about the finale of the tv series as the finales of the New Generations have never really been disappointing. The main problem is the movie which will serve as the true epilogue of the New Generation.

Ginga S’s movie was decent but there were some plot holes within the movie. Like why didn’t Cosmos use Future Mode his strongest form against Etelgar. Like how did Musashi know about Arena? Cause it seemed like it’s pretty clear that they are from separate universes. Also it was clearly shown that Etelgar was shocked when he saw Cosmos go into Eclipse Mode which means he didn’t know that Cosmos had more forms other than Corona. So why didn’t Cosmos use his strongest forms to avoid getting captured? And from what we see in Ultra Galaxy Fight 2‘s trailer Future Mode probably would’ve been enough to defeat if not hold off Etelgar long enough for Zero to arrive as Cosmos and Justice will probably defeat Leugocyte in UGF2 as we see them losing to Absolute Tartarus later on in the trailer. There’s also the problem with the Eteldummies. Like why would Tiga, Dyna, and Gaia’s fear be Five King? They literally never saw it before. Same with Nexus and Max. Like why were Dark Mephisto and Alien Sran chosen?

X’s movie is the standard that the movies should’ve upheld. It’s story was great with no noticeable plot hole and the fighting at the end was great. Zaigorg also had a great movie boss like aura with him easily defeating Exceed X and causing rampage all throughout the movie. It also had the best effects among the New Generation movies. It also treated the returning Ultras very nicely without overshadowing X himself.

Orb’s movie was also great overall but the main problem was them making Orb get wrecked to show off Seven. Many people have said this was the worst part of the movie as it was like they purposely made Orb get wrecked despite gaining a new form in his movie just to give Seven the spotlight. It’s the reason why in the chinese fandom everybody jokes about how Orb doesn’t have a movie as that movie is actually Seven’s movie.

Geed’s movie was great overall as well just like X’s only problem is it felt like Ultimate Force Zero had no need to even be there. It’s almost like they only had them show up for fan service due to how long they haven’t been on screen.

R/B’s movie was also great the interactions between the brothers and Riku were great so was the comedy. Tregear’s first appearance here also solidified how cool he was. If there was one problem I’d say it was Groob being fully cg animated in the movie. Though that’s more of a problem with them not making the suit on time until Ultra Galaxy Fight.

Taiga’s movie on the other hand. Oh my god I don’t even know where to start. The special effects was so meh and the story was not great at all. They had too much characters in it so the pacing didn’t feel natural. Not to mention Grimdo was supposed to be the greatest boss of the New Generation and yet it didn’t seem as threatening as Greeza or Magata no Orochi when it appeared. It’s bgm was also not as awesome as Greeza or Leugocyte’s bgm. Not to mention the powerscaling for Tregear was all over the place in this movie. The databook clearly stated that he was inferior to the New Generations final form even when Grimdo was fully within him and yet in the movie despite only having half of Grimdo in him he managed to stop of all of the New Generation Ultras in their final form. Like wtf. This is that one movie where almost every fan anonymously agrees was the absolute worst among the New Generation movies.

Last edited:
But man I honestly feel bad for Z. Almost all the monsters he fought later on in his series are pretty much be mid series, series finale, or movie bosses. Like he’s supposed to be a newbie give him a break will ya. But from what we’ve seen in Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 he’s also fighting Zett who is stronger than Hyper Zetton Deathscythe. So yeah he’s not gonna be getting a break anytime soon. People in the chinese fandom joked about him being the New Generation Max, but now it doesn’t even seem like a joke. He really is the New Generation Max fighting almost all the op monsters in the series.
At least Max has a versatilty tho lel

I’d argue that Z is even more versatile than Max. Especially with Gamma Future and its wizardly shenanigans.

Yeah, Ginga S' movie wasn't too bad. It was a bit rushed at some point thanks to its 63 minute run and packed plotlines. Also agreed with Cosmos, he hung around bearing some level of importance to the plot, but he kinda just got sidelined. Would have been better if GingaVictory had fought alongside Eclipse Mode, especially when Hikaru was talking to Arena.

X is definitely most stunning movie, visual-wise. The story was yeah, also one of the better ones. A given since it was written by Yuji and Hirotoshi Kobayashi plus Takao Nakano, all 3 of whom had good records in the franchise. It's also the best-paced movie so far. Ties with Geed's for me, actually.

Orb's movie is yes, enjoyable. But it's as you said, plus the fact that there wasn't much story togo with since the focus was on stopping Mulnau. Who I think is a pretty good villain. Not an emotionally effective one, but she had a noticeable presence herself.

Geed's movie is one of my favorite thanks to a few factors. I think the pacing was pretty well, with the majority of fight scenes helping to further push the story along instead of the typical Koichi wants a big battle. Another thing Geed did right is the movie form thing. Ultimate Final so far is the only movie form that required effort from the protagonist to acquire as well as being integral to the plot instead of just the themes.

R/B.... I want to enjoy it. It's not bad, but it's the subs that I have that made unable to fully enjoy it. Ignoring that however, I like the premise of Katsumi struggling with the realistic problem of where to follow up with his future. I think the unnecessary insertion of family bonds theme was a bit questionable, though. Tregear is the best.

Taiga? Oh yes, it was very meh. I mean I liked Grimdo, his introduction was pretty effective for me, but Taro being able to take him down was pretty weird. Sure, that was a small fragment, but still. It's also a wasted premise since they could have carried on with only having the GRB siblings be of importance alongside Hiroyuki and the Tri-Squad and only bringing Ginga and the rest by the end somehow. There is one saving grace, Jotaro singing the ending.

Yeah, from what we see, Z is becoming more versatile than Max. He's reaching Showa levels of versatility

Yeah like you normally wouldn’t think Ultras from the Showa or Heisei would be versatile but than you realize Ace somehow has the ability to turn intangible beings tangible and Agul also somehow just so happen to know the ability to turn matter into antimatter and than back to matter. And you’re just like bruh where did you learn how to do that.

But yeah movie wise I’d say

X = Geed > R/B > Orb > Ginga S > Taiga

Tv wise for me it goes

Z = X = Orb > Geed > Taiga >= Ginga >= R/B > Ginga S > Origin Saga

To me Z is currently on par with X and Orb. But depending on how the finale goes I’d say it would surpass them.

Exactly my thoughts. You especially wouldn't have expected that level of arsenal from the likes of Gaia and Agul, who are Earthborn Ultras.

The movie one is similar for me as well. But I actually consider Ginga S above Ginga and R/B. It probably ties with Taiga. Then Geed, X and Orb.

The only reason Ginga S is so low for me is because it really wasn’t even supposed to be Ginga S. It was supposed to be Victory’s tv. Yet due to Ginga being the savior of Tsuburaya they decided to make Victory’s series into the second season of Ginga which I honestly think was no where near as good as the first season. The first season was also pretty good storywise despite only having 13 episodes. I guess for me season 2 just didn’t live up to my expectations especially when it wasn’t even supposed to be season 2 of Ginga. The defense team were honestly not that great compared to previous ones and Ginga S was when the scaling started really going to shit since it seemed like they had to nerf Ginga to give Victory a role in the series. We can see that after Ginga S it seemed like Ginga actually went back to his regular lvl of power. He was constantly treated as pretty much being nearly on par with New Generation final forms which fits much more with his lore of being an Ultraman from the future covered in plasma sparks.

Last edited:
The first season had 11 episodes, but yeah. And I think I recall reading about that, too, about Victory being the original recipient of the 2014 series. Would have been okay if Victory had his own series since we could have gotten a more fleshed out story for him to make up for Ginga's rather voided backstory.

But yeah, I also agree that Ginga is easily the strongest New Gen Ultra based on his lore alone.

X is pretty good. The story does get little focus, but the entertainment value of the other self-contained episodes makes the journey worth it.

X was constantly considered one of if not the best New Generation series alongside Orb (Before Z came out) because it was basically the closest thing to the old Showa and Heisei series with the defense teams and all. If Orb is considered the peak of New Generation due to Juggler and Gai’s amazing acting skills along with the storyline than X is considered the peak of self contained stories of the New Generations. The singular stories are all really good even if they aren’t that important to the plot. Excluding the finale with Greeza I’d say the episodes with M1 and Nexus were my personal favorites in X.

The main problem why X didn’t have much popularity was because it was stuck between Ginga the savior of Tsuburaya and Orb who was the 50th anniversary series that skyrocketed the Ultra Series’ popularity. It also didn’t help that during X’s time period many fans didn‘t believe New Generations deserved being called Ultraman because they were relying more on spark dolls and stuff which many old time fans didn’t really like. Not to mention X happened right after Ginga S which failed to meet people’s expectation so nobody really watched X until Orb and Geed brought back the Ultra Series‘ popularity. But once they have forgotten their bias against the New Generation everybody says X is the best series alongside Orb.

Although funny thing is Greeza seems to be way more popular than X at least in the chinese fandom. There was that one bilibili meme video about 2 weeks ago with Greeza that kinda exploded in popularity so many people outside of the chinese Tokusatsu fandom knows about Greeza but not X. So yeah honestly feel bad for X and Daichi. They couldn’t even beat Greeza the final boss that only appeared in two episodes of their series and one episode of Z in popularity.

Last edited:
I also remember that a lot of people didn't like X during the period it aired and a few years afterwards.

As for personal favorites, I absolutely loved 5 with Bemstar, the wedding episode when Kamiki took Cyber Gomora as well as episode 19 where yeah, M1 appeared.

"Knows about Greeza but not X"
Ultra-oof.

Yeah another reason why X wasn’t that liked was because people said it was ripping off its rival series Kamen Rider using armors and weapons. But uhh it seems like they forgot that armors and weapons have been a thing in Ultraman ever since Andro Melos. Not to mention Ultimate Zero is basically Zero having a armor and weapon.

Oh yeah those were also amazing episodes. Oh right there’s also that episode with the Space Cat Mu. That episode was really hilarious.

Right? Losing to a monster from your series in popularity. Though one factor is probably because Greeza appeared in Z which boosted its popularity as that series was already super popular. Max would probably understand the feeling of it since IF also seems to be more popular than Max to an extent. Most fans keep bringing up IF because Tsuburaya canonically said that he created IF to be an unbeatable monster that can’t be stopped with violence because it symbolizes how he is against war.

Last edited:
Now you said that, i might need to rewatching X, i watched it long ago but i always jumped the episodes so i dunno if the series was that really good. Oh and speaking of that, Geed is also suffered from X shennanigans right? Many peoples dismissed it in the past

Well i can argue that aside IF, there is Ladoras (and Ladoras Evolu) who i think its fairly popular, heck even maybe Dark Baltan too

And speaking of M1, i'm impressed that the most ugliest kaiju has a stunning stories/episodes

Geed was a bit different. People dismissed Geed as bad because this was when the slow movement fights really started. There was pretty much no fast paced fights in Geed. The reason Geed still became one of the most popular among the New Generation Ultras despite the hate is because of Belial and Zero, two of the most popular Ultra Series characters returning as major characters as well as due to Geed being Belial’s son which caught a lot of people’s attention when the series first started.

Don’t really remember who Ladoras is and I can’t seem to find it. I’m guessing you typed its name wrong. But yeah Dark Baltan is also pretty famous for being stupidly op for an Alien Baltan.

M1’s concept as a artificial life form created by humans has always been pretty cool. His appearance in X talking about the coexistence between humans and monsters was probably one of the better episodes in the series.

There was something I said years back about X and Geed. X had very little focus on the primary story, but had the storytelling skills with each episode it put out. Geed was lacking for the most part with its storytelling aspects, but had its focus on the actual story for the most part.

Ya musta mean Lagoras.

Honestly a lot of one-off monsters end up being stupidly powerful once you get past whatever barrier kept you from seeing that at first.

Oh yes, M1's episode in X really hit different.

Also just saying I will be separating the scaling and statements in the New Generations into two separate parts. Pre-Omega Armageddon and Post-Omega Armageddon. As that seems to be when the scaling started to become vastly different. Probably because the Omega Armageddon is pretty much a 100+ year time skip that took place between Orb and Geed so everybody has become stronger with some like Zero becoming way stronger than the New Generation Ultras.

So yeah anyways I think I’ll start posting the statements and scalings that I remember. So let’s start with Pre-Omega Armageddon

Pre-Omega Armageddon

Ginga to Ultra Fight Victory

Hyper Zetton is more powerful than Ginga Strium and Victory and only lost to the Cosmo Miracle Beam. Vict Lugiel is stronger than Ginga Strium and Victory using Hyper Zetton.
Vict Lugiel > Hyper Zetton > Ginga Strium > Victory

Ginga Victory defeated Etelgar who was comparable to Ultimate Zero and survived his strongest attack.
Ginga Victory > Etelgar >≈ Ultimate Zero

Victory Knight defeated Victory Killer who defeated both Ginga and Ace
Victory Knight > Victory Killer > Ace and Ginga

Victory Knight defeated Juda Spectre by dual wielding
Victory Knight dual wielding > Juda Spectre > Victory Knight

Super Grand King Spectre defeated Ginga Victory and is more powerful than Juda Spectre
Super Grand King Spectre > Ginga Victory and Juda Spectre

X to X Movie

Tsurugi Demaaga and EX monsters are more powerful than Zetton Armor X but completely inferior to Exceed X. Zetton Armor X easily overpowered Zetton. Zetton is stronger than Monster Armor X which is stronger than Base X. Base X is shown to be comparable to Base Victory.
Exceed X > EX Monsters ≈ Tsurugi Demaaga > Zetton Armor X > Zetton > Monster Armor X > Base X ≈ Base Victory

Mold Spectre is stronger than Base Victory. Powered up even further using Dark Thunder Energy and could fight Exceed X and Victory Knight at the same time and briefly hold the upper hand.
Mold Spectre w/ Dark Thunder Energy >≈ Exceed X ≈ Victory Knight > Mold Spectre > Base Victory

Ginga is now comparable if not stronger than Victory Knight and Exceed X. Blocked an attack from Mold Spectre w/ Dark Thunder Energy.
Ginga >≈ Victory Knight ≈ Exceed X

Ginga Victory was stated to be going all out to defeat Gua Spectre who had absorbed the Dark Thunder Energy in the databooks. So this means
Ginga Victory >≈ Gua Spectre w/ Dark Thunder Energy

Greeza 2nd Form is stated in the databook to be the strongest enemy X has faced. So
2nd Form Greeza > Gua Spectre w/ Dark Thunder Energy

Zaigorg is stated to be equal to Greeza. And considering how 2nd Form Greeza wasn’t able to trash Exceed X as quickly as Zaigorg this is likely referring to Final Form Greeza.
Zaigorg = Final Form Greeza > 2nd Form Greeza

Hybrid Armor X is stated to be stronger than Ultimate Zero.
Hybrid Armor X > Ultimate Zero

Beta Spark Armor X defeated Zaigorg and is stated to be superior to Hybrid Armor X.
Beta Spark Armor X > Zaigorg >? Hybrid Armor X > Weakened Final Form Greeza

Orb to Ultra Fight Orb

Orb Origin First is comparable to Dyna, Cosmos, Gaia, and Agul by the end of Origin Saga.
Orb Origin First ≈ Base Dyna ≈ Luna Cosmos ≈ Gaia V2 ≈ Agul V2

Magata no Orochi stomped Orb Origin. Orb Origin and Magatanothor were so evenly matched that it took an entire civilization being leveled to finally settle the battle. Zeppandon is stronger than Thunder Breastar who stomped Maga Orochi. Maga Orochi stomped Hurricane Slash Orb who defeated Hyper Zetton Deathscythe. Hyper Zetton Deathscythe is a stronger version of Hyper Zetton who is stronger than Ginga Strium during the events of Ginga S.
Magata no Orochi > Orb Origin >= Magatanothor > Zeppandon > Thunder Breastar Orb > Maga Orochi > Hurricane Slash Orb > Hyper Zetton Deathscythe > Hyper Zetton > Ginga Strium (During Ginga S)

Ultimate Zero defeated Juda Spectre who was stronger than his Base.
Ultimate Zero > Juda Spectre > Base Zero

Seven sliced through the beam that Orb Trinity couldn’t stop with his barrier. Although Orb Trinity was able to cut through it later as well. Zero is stronger than all other Ultraman even in Base.
Base Zero > Seven ≈ Pre-Training Orb Trinity

By Ultra Fight Orb all of Orb’s fusion forms as well as Orb Origin are being treated as comparable to each other. The only thing that separates them now is versatility. Only Orb Trinity is treated as being much stronger than every other form. After ten years of special training Orb is now comparable to Base Zero.
Post-Training Orb Trinity > Base Zero ≈ Post-Training Orb Origin and Fusion Forms > Seven

Composite Scaling

Super Grand King Spectre > Ginga Victory > Etelgar >≈ Ultimate Zero > Juda Spectre

Beta Spark Armor X > Zaigorg = Final Form Greeza > 2nd Form Greeza > Ginga Victory >≈ Gua Spectre w/ Dark Thunder Energy

Last edited:
So yeah after going through the scaling I realized the current scalings on the profiles are just plain awful. Tsurugi Demaaga being created by Zaigorg doesn’t mean it scales to Zaigorg. Also Orb literally doesn’t have any scaling to 3-B characters Pre-Omega Armageddon. The only time he is theoretically 3-B is his Orb Trinity Form after 10 years of special training with Zero. Him fighting alongside Zero using Orb Origin doesn’t mean he is comparable to Zero. Especially not when it’s shown later on in the movie that Seven who is weaker than Zero is stronger than his strongest form Orb Trinity.

Also Zero has way too many unnecessary keys. There’s literally no need to say he got stronger every time he appeared unless it’s specifically shown that he‘s stronger than before. In side story 1 he only had a hard time fighting against Darclops Zero because he had already fought many robot Ultra Brothers nonstop for 2 weeks alongside ZAP. So his performance against Darclops Zero in Revenge of Belial is just what would happen if he wasn’t tired. Also he only got the energy from the Space Garrison so he could travel outside the universe. So it wasn’t even a permanent power up that affects his power. He should honestly just have

Keys: Ultra Galaxy Legend - Ultraman Saga | Ultra Zero Fight - Ultra Fight Orb | Ultraman Geed - Ultra Galaxy Fight (Weakened) | Ultraman Geed - Ultra Galaxy Fight (Full Power) | Ultraman Taiga onwards

The other profiles also have the problem of many unnecessary keys. So we really should start cutting down some of their keys.

I’ll probably post the scaling and statements for Post-Omega Armageddon tomorrow.

Last edited:
Geed was a bit different. People dismissed Geed as bad because this was when the slow movement fights really started. There was pretty much no fast paced fights in Geed. The reason Geed still became one of the most popular among the New Generation Ultras despite the hate is because of Belial and Zero, two of the most popular Ultra Series characters returning as major characters as well as due to Geed being Belial’s son which caught a lot of people’s attention when the series first started.

Don’t really remember who Ladoras is and I can’t seem to find it. I’m guessing you typed its name wrong. But yeah Dark Baltan is also pretty famous for being stupidly op for an Alien Baltan.

M1’s concept as a artificial life form created by humans has always been pretty cool. His appearance in X talking about the coexistence between humans and monsters was probably one of the better episodes in the series.
Oh so that why, now that make sense

Yeah what Mr. Cut said, its Lagoras

Yeah, M1 concept is really good but man i can't get over ita face like its so fricking ugly 😂

It is so much harder compiling the scaling for Post-Omega Armageddon since so many scaling and stuff happens after it. But anyways here’s the rough scaling and statements for Omega Armageddon.

Post-Omega Armageddon (100+ years after Ultra Fight Orb)

Geed to Geed Movie

Symbol of Geed (All of Geed’s form combined) is stronger than Weakened Belial Atrocious. Weakened Belial Atrocious is more powerful than Royal Mega Master Geed. Royal Mega Master Geed needed to use his strongest attack to defeat Chimeraberos while Zaigorg didn’t. Zaigorg defeated Dada controlled Legionoid who matched Weakened Zero Beyond all the way until his time ran out. Weakened Zero Beyond can push back both Zegan and Magnificent Geed’s beam at the same time. Magnificent Geed is stronger than Pedanium Zetton after absorbing the six Ultra capsules. Pedanium Zetton is equal to Solid Burning Geed. Solid Burning Geed is more powerful than Primitive Geed.
Symbol of Geed > Belial Atrocious (Weakened) > Royal Mega Master Geed > Chimeraberos (Weakened) > Zaigorg > Zero Beyond (Weakened) > Zegan + Magnificent Geed > Zegan = Magnificent Geed > Pedanium Zetton w/ 6 Ultra Capsules absorbed > Pedanium Zetton = Solid Burning Geed > Primitive Geed

Father of Ultra stands alongside Zero as the strongest warriors of the Land of Light. So
Father of Ultra ≈ Base Zero

Belial during the events of Geed while being heavily weakened was able to battle Father of Ultra for 20 hours (I think it was 20 hours) as Belial Atrocious.
Belial Atrocious (Weakened) ≈ Father of Ultra

Belial Atrocious‘s Atros Burst during Geed tv was stated to be 10x stronger than Primitive Geed’s Wrecking Burst.
Belial Atrocious (Weakened) = 10x Primitive Geed

Ultimate Final Geed is stronger than Symbol of Geed.
Ultimate Final Geed > Symbol of Geed

Gilvallis is both stated and shown to be stronger than Belial Atrocious during Geed as he was stronger than Ultimate Final Geed.
Gilvallis > Ultimate Final Geed > Symbol of Geed > Belial Atrocious (Weakened)

R/B to Ultra Galaxy Fight

Rosso and Blu are shown to be comparable to Primitive Geed.
Rosso ≈ Blu ≈ Primitive Geed

Leugocyte was able to defeat Ruebe and only lost to True Vortex Blaster which is 10x stronger than Ruebe’s normal beam.
True Vortex Blaster = 10x Ruebe > Leugocyte > Ruebe

Databook stated that Groob is stronger than Tregear and that after Ultimate Final Geed got used to Tregear’s fighting style he also started to overpower him. Don’t remember if Snake Darkness had a statement of being comparable but based on the movie he should be comparable to them as well.
Groob >≈ Ultimate Final Geed > Full Grimdo Tregear ≈? Snake Darkness

Also Groob’s Vortex Buster is stated to be twice as strong as Ruebe’s Vortex Blaster. But honestly I’m not too sure about this. One of the requirements to turn into Groob is to have Ultrawoman Grigio (aka the True Crystal). And the True Crystal allowed Ruebe to use the True Vortex Buster which is 10x stronger than its normal Vortex Buster. So shouldn’t the 2x be referring to Groob‘s Vortex Buster being 2x the True Vortex Buster rather than the normal Vortex Buster?
Groob = 2x Ruebe

Ribut is shown to be comparable to Etelgar. Etelgar is now shown to be comparable to Dark Lugiel who is now comparable to Ginga who is once again only comparable to Base Victory. Etelgar was shown to be able to block a combined attacks from Rosso and Blu together.
Ribut ≈ Etelgar ≈ Dark Lugiel ≈ Ginga ≈ Victory > Rosso + Blu

Ultra Dark-Killer was able to fight and defeat Royal Mega Master Geed and Monster Armor X. Reube defeated Ultra Dark-Killer and Zero Darkness.
Ruebe > Ultra Dark-Killer > Royal Mega Master Geed

After being revived Ultra Dark-Killer could individually fight and deflect attacks from the New Generations Strongest Forms multiple times. He was able to become even stronger after absorbing the Dark Ultras.
3rd Stage Ultra Dark-Killer > 2nd Stage Ultra Dark-Killer >≈ New Generations Strongest Form

Koichi Sakamoto stated that at full power Zero could solve all the problems in the New Generation by himself. This was stated after Ultra Galaxy Fight but before the Taiga movie came out so
Full Power Zero > 3rd Stage Ultra Dark-Killer, Gilvallis, and Full Grimdo Tregear

Taiga to Ultra Galaxy Fight 2

Taiga defeated Hellberus who easily defeated Zegan who was equal to Magnificent Geed
Taiga > Hellberus > Zegun = Magnificent Geed

Titas easily defeated Galactron MK2 who easily defeated Royal Mega Master Geed back in the Geed movie.
Titas > Galactron MK2 > Royal Mega Master Geed

Geed was comparable to Gigadelos who was about to overwhelm Photon-Earth Taiga through its cloning ability.
Geed ≈ Gigadelos ≈ Photon-Earth Taiga

Orb was comparable to Night Fang who is stronger than the Tri Squad individually.
Orb ≈ Night Fang > Titas

Ginga and Victory fought Hellberus
Ginga + Victory ≈ Hellberus > Zegun

X fought Segmeger who is comparable to Titas
X ≈ Segmeger ≈ Titas

Rosso and Blu fought Gorothunder who is stronger than Titas
Rosso + Blu ≈ Gorothunder > Titas

Honestly I think it’s better to just say by Taiga movie all the previous New Generation Ultras are at the very least superior to Titas and very likely comparable to Photon-Earth Taiga. And their strongest forms are all comparable to each other as well as Tri-Strium Taiga.
New Generation Ultras Strongest Form ≈ Tri-Strium Taiga > New Generation Ultras Base ≈ Photon-Earth Taiga > Titas

Base Zero was stated to be have power beyond Full Grimdo Tregear.
Base Zero > Full Grimdo Tregear

Imitate Belial has the same power as the original Belial. And I think the databook said that Imitate Belial required both Tri-Strium Taiga and Base Zero to beat. So even now Belial is still stronger than Zero
Base Belial > Base Zero

Taro was able to defeat Small Grimdo and even hold back an attack from Large Grimdo which none of the other New Generation Ultras could do in their strongest form.
Taro > New Generation Ultras Strongest Form

Taro is stated on the official english Tsuburaya website to have power beyond any of his brothers. So currently
Taro > Ultra Brothers

Tri-Strium Taiga is both stated and shown to be stronger than Tregear.
Tri-Strium Taiga > Full Grimdo Tregear

Woola is much more powerful than even Tri-Strium Taiga
Woola > Tri-Strium Taiga

Z onwards

Greeza is now far stronger than Galaxy Rising Geed and even became stronger by briefly absorbing him. It was also capable of briefly fighting with Delta Rise Claw Z and only lost because of the Beliarok hard countering him.
Delta Rise Claw Z >≈ Greeza > Galaxy Rising Geed

Galaxy Rising Geed is shown and stated to be stronger than Ultimate Final Geed as it managed to defeat Gilvallis
Galaxy Rising Geed > Gilvallis > Ultimate Final Geed

Ace is shown to be slightly stronger than Fusion Baraba. Fusion Baraba was able to defeat Delta Rise Claw Z after disarming him and reflecting his attacks. Delta Rise Claw Z is superior to Galaxy Rising Geed. Base Zero should still be stronger than the Ultra Brothers.
Base Zero > Ace > Fusion Baraba >≈ Delta Rise Claw Z > Galaxy Rising Geed

Horoboros was able to overpower Gamma Future Z but was completely inferior to Delta Rise Claw Z even after turning into Metsuboros. Gamma Future Z was on par with Bullton and easily defeated Five King.
Delta Rise Claw Z > Metsuboros > Horoboros > Gamma Future Z ≈ Bullton > Five King

Composite Scaling (Pre-Taiga)

Zero Beyond > Gilvallis > Groob >≈ Ultimate Final Geed > Full Grimdo Tregear > Symbol of Geed > Belial Atrocious (Weakened) ≈ Father of Ultra ≈ Base Zero > Royal Mega Master Geed > Zaigorg = Final Form Greeza > 2nd Form Greeza > Ginga Victory (Ultraman X) >≈ Gua Spectre w/ Dark Thunder Energy > Mold Spectre w/ Dark Thunder Energy > Juda Spectre

Composite Scaling (Post-Taiga)

Shining Zero > Zero Beyond > Ultimate Zero > Base Belial > Strong-Corona/Luna-Miracle Zero >≈ Base Zero > Taro > Ace > Fusion Baraba >≈ Delta Rise Claw Z >≈ Greeza > Galaxy Rising Geed > Gilvallis

Last edited:
So yeah the scaling gets really friggin ridiculous and long later on. Also since Belial Atrocious (Weakened) has a statement of being 10x stronger than Primitve Geed I think we could probably downscale Geed and all the other New Generation Ultras normal forms to that. Also I’m betting the scaling gets even crazier once Ultra Galaxy Fight 2 gets released.

Sorry I wasn't able to get back yesterday, but still, not sure what to add anyway since you're absolutely right about the scalong becoming really ridiculous.

And yea, I agreed that we really need to trim the keys. I was a desperate fanboy back around 16-18 when I made most of those profiles. Now present me has to deal with that. Thankfully, I should finally have time to start applying some of the revisions by the weekend. I'll try to find time then.

And don't doubt the ridiculous scaling since we were shown Z punching Z-ton and Joneus going toe-to-toe with Tartarus, seemingly.

Back