• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

You know I’ve always wondered why Agul didn’t get a Supreme Form after unlocking Version 2. So I”m kinda glad to see Agul get it now even if it’s on the stage show which is likely not gonna be canon.

You know I’ve always wondered why Agul didn’t get a Supreme Form after unlocking Version 2. So I”m kinda glad to see Agul get it now even if it’s on the stage show which is likely not gonna be canon.
Well, i have a feeling they gonna bring it to the canon timeline, just like what they did with Zett

True that could happen though I still think it would’ve been a better idea to just introduce it in Ultraman Gaia instead. Like they could’ve introduced Agul SV in the final episode and make it amped Gaia SV + Agul SV vs Zogu rather than simply amped Gaia SV + Agul V2 vs Zogu

Well if we're going by the headcanon that Agul V2 is just under Gaia Supreme, then it makes sense why there isn't Agul Supreme in the series. Nevertheless, that's a really cool move officializing a concept art into a suit like that. Dude's already trending in Japanese Twitter.

Wait there are headcanons that Agul V2 is close to Gaia SV? Like I know there are statements that say Agul V2 is stronger than Gaia V2 but there are also statements saying they are comparable. So I always thought Agul V2 was just slightly stronger than Gaia V2 but no where near Gaia SV.

Yeah, I recall hearing some who consider Agul V2 to be pretty close to Gaia Supreme, hence why he did so well alongside him despite having no further power-ups.

Well if we're going by the headcanon that Agul V2 is just under Gaia Supreme, then it makes sense why there isn't Agul Supreme in the series. Nevertheless, that's a really cool move officializing a concept art into a suit like that. Dude's already trending in Japanese Twitter.
Which rank Agul Supreme get in trending?

Today’s episode of Ultraman Trigger was definitely better than the previous two episodes imo. Episode didn’t feel as rushed when introducing the characters and the interactions between the characters are much better than before and don’t feel as stiff.

I feel like this episodr so far has the absolute best characterization of, well, the characters. From Kengo's side in dealing with Ignis to the GUTS-SELECT members who aren't aware of the full story having to deal with whether they have to stick with the TPU's decision to doubt Trigger, everything just shone through.

Hudram's also a really great antagonist. And while Carmearra's casual info drop of when he goes nuts won't affect his tier, it should affect his range. Nevertheless, I'd really love to see more of the Dark Giants and Trigger himself. Ignis is also already really interesting.

Oh right also this for those that haven’t seen it.

Ultraman Regulos confirmed to be appearing in Trigger not UGF. So I guess he will be the Agul to Trigger’s Gaia?

Oh, it's part of Trigger's trademark, that's interesting. Given what we saw of Ignis, I'm gonna go blind and say he's possibly it.

Yeah, i think Ignis would be Regulus instead given the hint that dropped from Hudram

That mean the mysterious ultra in the ending of UGF: TAC still remain unknown

Though it brings inti question why they'd choose the one closest to Regulus in spelling, given that it typically is associated with the title of Little King.

And that's also adding to the mystery. Welp, while we wait, guess I'll just assume it's an alternate Zero. Also, reminder that the UZF novel has Time Watcher who had him do a favor. That said, how close is TsuPro to 2 million subscribers? That might be a hint as to when we'll get news of UGF 3. Probably.

Though it brings inti question why they'd choose the one closest to Regulus in spelling, given that it typically is associated with the title of Little King.

And that's also adding to the mystery. Welp, while we wait, guess I'll just assume it's an alternate Zero. Also, reminder that the UZF novel has Time Watcher who had him do a favor. That said, how close is TsuPro to 2 million subscribers? That might be a hint as to when we'll get news of UGF 3. Probably.
Maybe Ignis is the descendant from the leader of ultra-ancient civilization?

Meanwhile i'm guessing that will be Heisei Ultraseven lel

Well that's definitely one possibility. Though I'm kinda hoping he would stay relatively normal in terms of status.

I mean Director's Cut did have a scene showing Zero being helped by Seven in Narak. At least going by that one picture that came up months ago.

Well that's definitely one possibility. Though I'm kinda hoping he would stay relatively normal in terms of status.

I mean Director's Cut did have a scene showing Zero being helped by Seven in Narak. At least going by that one picture that came up months ago.
Well shit, i didn't see the Director's Cut, mind to give me some of the info?

Well I haven't seen it either, but I can't find the picture anymore, that's stupid. I do remember a picture of Seven and Zero inside of Narak, though I'm now suspecting it to be fake.

On the other hand, there was a reddit post detailing some small additions. Grigio likes Zero's cape. Tartarus vs Joneus was hella lot more JoJo because apparently Tartarus poses a lot. And lastly, Z. Poor Z, apparently he had extended scenes of getting his ass kicked.

I have seen the directors cut on Bilibili and I can confirmed that there was no scene with Zero and Seven in Narak. But I can confirm that the Grigio liking Zero’s cape, extended Joneus vs Tartarus and extended Z getting beat up by Zettons are a thing. Do you guys want to see the extended parts from the directors cut? I can post it if you guys want to have a look.

Yeah I know also the whole thing with them and My Hero Academia after the naming thing with AFO’s doctor. But they have almost everything from the Ultra Series so yeah we’re just gonna have to deal with it I guess.

Oh yeah, is there anything about the Agul Supreme stage show yet? I forgot when it was supposed to come out. I also heard Absolute Diavolo supposedly appeared in one of those EXPO shows.

It’s supposed to be for Ultra Heroes EXPO 2021 Summer if I remember correctly. Not sure when that will be released though. But I do hope to see Agul SV in canon. Like perhaps we’ll see Agul SV in UGF as one of the reinforcements against the Absolutian’s army.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, is there anything about the Agul Supreme stage show yet? I forgot when it was supposed to come out. I also heard Absolute Diavolo supposedly appeared in one of those EXPO shows.
Yeah Absolute Tartaros and Diavolo teleport to Gaia world which made them fight against Gaia and Agul who transform into Supreme Form.

Yeah Absolute Tartaros and Diavolo teleport to Gaia world which made them fight against Gaia and Agul who transform into Supreme Form.
Uhh from what I heard on the Chinese forum it was Blitz Bolts that forced Agul into SV. And Blitz Bolts was summoned by Tartarus. Also I haven’t seen any mentions of Diavolo. Are your sure the info about Diavolo are real?
Likely at least Low 2-C Supremes? Goddamn, I wanna see that.
Ehh Tartarus loves to hold back so I doubt they’ll scale even if they did indeed fight Tartarus.
Sorry don't know much about them to comment anything.

Last edited:
Yeah we’ve known that for quite a while now. I posted it last year or earlier this year if I remember correctly. It says that Ginga Zagi was once a strong enemy that fought Nexus in the past. That’s pretty much why I only put Zagi on my scaling blog once since they are supposed to be the same one without much difference in power.

Back