• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Speaking of range. That reminds me we never got to adding the 2-C space-time hax range for Reiwa Ultras did we. Like the UCL storyline did say the war between the Absolutians and Ultras were destroying the space-time barriers of multiple universes. So in present day the Ultras can affect multiple universes as a side effect of them fighting. Don’t know if that could give them a possibly 2-C or anything close to that though. Could just be more proof of them being tier 2 by the Reiwa era.

Also, does anyone have access to spin-offs like The Ultraman Mebius?, cuz from what i've heard the End-of-Showa Ultramen could fight with Zetton there for example
I have a rough translation of it too yeah.
IMG_3889.jpg

Also, i've noticed something: We are scaling Zetton's value to Cell's Kamehameha. But the thing that bothers me is because Cell was originally baseline 4-B before being changed into 1.053 KiloFOE because extra-material shows that it works by covering the range between the Sun and the Earth. Is there any implication that Zetton also does the same thing?
I mean Zetton’s thing is also an omni-directional blast, so I guess we can change the values.

Speaking of range. That reminds me we never got to adding the 2-C space-time hax range for Reiwa Ultras did we. Like the UCL storyline did say the war between the Absolutians and Ultras were destroying the space-time barriers of multiple universes. So in present day the Ultras can affect multiple universes as a side effect of them fighting. Don’t know if that could give them a possibly 2-C or anything close to that though. Could just be more proof of them being tier 2 by the Reiwa era.
Only space-time manipulation on a 2-C range, can you give the scans for it too? I mean we can give a plausible tier upgrade if the proof suffices.

Only space-time manipulation on a 2-C range, can you give the scans for it too? I mean we can give a plausible tier upgrade if the proof suffices.
Just checked one of the old CRT threads I made and it seems like I did mention that as a supporting evidence for 2-C Full Power Tartarus. But now that the Ultras are outright Low 2-C scaling to Bullton I’ve been wondering if this could be used as a potential way to upgrade them to possibly 2-C.

Though from the looks of it I don’t think this will work. They aren’t destroying the universes like Goku and Beerus were doing in Battle of Gods. They’re just weakening the space-time barriers between different universes which in turn caused damage to the universe and created space-time anomalies within many of them.

Pretty much yeah. All present day characters in UGF2 and onwards have passive 2-C range space-time damage as a side effect of them fighting.

Kinda like how Post-Buu Saga Dragon Ball characters all have space-time manipulation via sheer power.

Though from the looks of it I don’t think this will work. They aren’t destroying the universes like Goku and Beerus were doing in Battle of Gods. They’re just weakening the space-time barriers between different universes which in turn caused damage to the universe and created space-time anomalies within many of them.
Looked at it and yeah, this won't give any tiering as their not affecting multiple space-time continuums universally and just affecting their borders. And I can't get a finger on where to start revising the scaling all together.

I really should start updating the scaling. But like oh my god it’s so damn long and annoying to update. Like there’s also the whole thing with some of the multipliers that even I have started to think are questionable and should be removed like the Beta Spark Armor being tens of times for scaling above the Hybrid Armor but that doesn’t even have an actual multiplier. We just assume it’s a tens of times multiplier since it’s made with the combined power of tens of monsters in Ultraman X.

And like I also never finished the whole several vs many thread which would lower the scaling for every era a bit. And we also never got decide if it’s possible to increase multipliers for forms that scale above other forms with multipliers. Like ughh it’s just so annoying that everything needs approval for a series that almost no staff cares about.

Personally, I really want to just make everything a set multiplier and be done with it. Like for example I would prefer to just set these as the multipliers for the different forms

2x Multipliers (Enhanced Versions of various forms [Base/Power Up/Super/Ultimate])
Junis Blue Nexus (To Junis Nexus)
Burning Brave Mebius
Arb Gear Hikari
Wild Burst Zero
Shining Zero (To Ultimate Zero)
Tri-Strium Rainbow Taiga (To Tri-Strium Taiga)
Deathcium Rise Claw Z (To Delta Rise Claw Z)

3x Multipliers (Power Up Forms)
Power Type Tiga
Strong Type Dyna
Gaia Supreme Version
Agul Supreme Version
Corona Mode Cosmos
Future Mode Cosmos (To Eclipse Mode Cosmos)
Crusher Mode Justice
Junis Nexus
Max w/ Max Galaxy
Xenon w/ Max Galaxy
Strong-Corona Zero
Zero Beyond
UlTrans Victory
MonsArmor X
Fusion Up Orb
Solid Burning Geed
Ground Rosso
Ground Blu
Titas
Beta Smash Z
Power Type Trigger
Strong Type Decker

5x Multipliers (Super Forms)
Ultimate Zero
Ginga Strium
Knight Victory
Exceed X
Ultimate Armor X
Emerium Slugger Orb
Magnificent Geed
Photon Earth Taiga
Gamma Future Z

25x Multipliers (That one in between form near Ultimate Forms that only two Ultras have)
Royal Mega Master Geed
Ruebe

50x Multipliers (Fusion/Ultimate Forms)
Super Taro
Glitter Tiga
Gaia Super Supreme Version
Eclipse Mode Cosmos
Mebius Infinity
Ultimate Shining Zero
Ginga Victory
Beta Spark Armor Exceed X
Orb Trinity
Ultimate Final Geed
Gruebe
Tri-Strium Taiga
Reiga (To Tri-Strium Taiga)
Delta Rise Claw Z
Glitter Trigger Eternity
Trigger Truth (To Glitter Trigger Eternity)
Dynamic Type Decker

100x Multiplier
Wild Burst Ultimate Shining Zero

But we all know that’s obviously not happening even though it would make things much simpler that way.

Last edited:
I really should start updating the scaling. But like oh my god it’s so damn long and annoying to update. Like there’s also the whole thing with some of the multipliers that even I have started to think are questionable and should be removed like the Beta Spark Armor being tens of times for scaling above the Hybrid Armor but that doesn’t even have an actual multiplier. We just assume it’s a tens of times multiplier since it’s made with the combined power of tens of monsters in Ultraman X.
I mean we could just treat the Hybrid Armor like any other final form an Ultra has.

And like I also never finished the whole several vs many thread which would lower the scaling for every era a bit. And we also never got decide if it’s possible to increase multipliers for forms that scale above other forms with multipliers. Like ughh it’s just so annoying that everything needs approval for a series that almost no staff cares about.
We can just conclude that it only amounts to 3x now and not 4x (I'm also using it in the Decker profile since I know staff won't bother to check at all). I mean we could just treat them with "they have superiority, though they don't have a numerical superiority in terms of multipliers".

But we all know that’s obviously not happening even though it would make things much simpler that way.
Yeah lol, btw I'm making updating the series's profile to a newer format and fixing some of the abilities like with that snail kaiju and Leugocyte.

Honestly Hybrid Armor X is probably closer to Royal Mega Master Geed and Ruebe. Beta Spark Armor Exceed X is the one that’s treated as comparable to the other Ultimate Forms.

Yeah probably. Does suck though. Now there’s all these forms that are just much stronger than 3x form boosts to the point where there’s a whole ass scaling chain for them. And yet we can’t scale them higher than 3x.

I see. Well you go ahead and do that. I’m not really motivated nor have enough time to do any of those things anyway.

Honestly Hybrid Armor X is probably closer to Royal Mega Master Geed and Ruebe. Beta Spark Armor Exceed X is the one that’s treated as comparable to the other Ultimate Forms.
Then we can treat it as such.

Yeah probably. Does suck though. Now there’s all these forms that are just much stronger than 3x form boosts to the point where there’s a whole ass scaling chain for them. And yet we can’t scale them higher than 3x.
Or you could do a high risk gamble and make the forms a 4x boost.

I see. Well you go ahead and do that. I’m not really motivated nor have enough time to do any of those things anyway.
I mean same, but I hate when the verse is outdated and is not taken care of.

Nah I won’t take that risk. Or rather I just don’t really want to use multipliers that are wrong. So might as well just stick to them being unquantifiably stronger than 3x multiplier forms.

Yeah I know. Outdated verses are the worst. Maybe once Ultraman Arc comes out I’ll feel more motivated to update all that stuff. But for now I really don’t feel like it. I’d much rather prefer to finish reading the Chinese web novels I started reading recently.

Do this

For example:
<tabber>
|-|form 1=
{{Scroll box| abilities and other things}}
|-|form2=
{{Scroll box| abilities and other things}}
Oh so that’s why I couldn’t use “{{#tag:tabber” with scroll box, I guess I might change that.

Also I’m gonna make that infinite speed thread but I’ll be needing the scans for it since my pc got resetted a while back, mind helping out? @Peter1129 @Mr.Cutlery @DestrudoD4Ray

Also a showa era Ultraman vs Godzilla match up would be really fun tbh.

@WanderingGecko So what do you need for the thread?

@DestrudoD4Ray I believe somebody made that match in the past already but it was never concluded since back then. Like after the match started leaning towards inconclusive everybody just stopped replying for some reason.

Honestly though I think it might be better for you to make a new match with them if you want to see new discussions since this match is really old already.

Honestly though I think it might be better for you to make a new match with them if you want to see new discussions since this match is really old already.
Eh i don't think the match is going anywhere anyways, this is basically "Repetitive No You/Uno Reverse" match

@DestrudoD4Ray Probably not. Nobody ever uses Ultra Series profiles in matches. And when we use it they never conclude.

Pretty much yeah. The whole match is just a No U you goes on infinitely.

@WanderingGecko Oof that will be a bit hard. I don’t really remember much of those infinite statements. But like do we really need them though? Like currently the forums already accepts Ultra Series universes as likely infinite so shouldn't you just be able to say like the universes in the Ultra Series are likely infinite so this feat here should be considered likely Infinite? And like is that thread really needed though. Like I’m pretty sure that’s not even a combat applicable thing. It’s just a thing they could do when they like have energy of everybody on the planet to travel outside the universe without using Dimension Travel.

As for who scales to this it’s mentioned in Revenge of Belial by Father of Ultra that other Ultras can perform this feat as well as long as they have the energy needed to accelerate to top speed.

@DestrudoD4Ray Probably not. Nobody ever uses Ultra Series profiles in matches. And when we use it they never conclude.

Pretty much yeah. The whole match is just a No U you goes on infinitely.
Shouldn't it be added to inconclusive then? Since nobody's actually winning the fight.

@WanderingGecko Oof that will be a bit hard. I don’t really remember much of those infinite statements. But like do we really need them though? Like currently the forums already accepts Ultra Series universes as likely infinite so shouldn't you just be able to say like the universes in the Ultra Series are likely infinite so this feat here should be considered likely Infinite? And like is that thread really needed though. Like I’m pretty sure that’s not even a combat applicable thing. It’s just a thing they could do when they like have energy of everybody on the planet to travel outside the universe without using Dimension Travel.

As for who scales to this it’s mentioned in Revenge of Belial by Father of Ultra that other Ultras can perform this feat as well as long as they have the energy needed to accelerate to top speed.
We kinda do since even though people already accepted it, they'll ask it again and it'll just be more hassle for us. I mean for matches it's pretty useful since they can pretty much blitz people to the point that they look like their frozen in place.

And who has energy like that too other than Zero?

I made the the thread btw, our choju hunter vs the space dinosaur.

Back