• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs another Monster

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Cosmic Horror Garou, the fist of God vs. IF, the Music Kaiju
  • Speed is equalized
  • Cosmic Garou vs Fourth Form IF
  • Garou starts at 5-A, likely High 4-C
  • Location is at Halcandra
images

images

Music:

Absolute Evil:
Poy- i mean, Kaiju!:
Thunder McQueen:

Last edited:
Does it actually play music or?
It does after evolving into its 5th form due to the music of a blind girl.

So I guess this is just a nonstop reactive evolution match? Garou attacks IF. IF copies his moves and attacks. Garou copies IF’s AP and attacks it again. IF adapts and becomes stronger than Garou and tries to blast Garou. Garou dodges and copies the beam and AP again. IF tanks it and adapts to be even stronger. So on and so forth.

I mean I guess? Does Garou have a copying limit to his AP. IF has multiple statements of being able to adapt and evolve infinitely not to mention there are actual characters in the series that are High 3-A so IF should be able to copy anything up to High 3-A at least. So if Garou has a limit to his AP copying than IF would win. But if not then it’s just an inconclusive match where they just become stronger and stronger forever.

I mean I guess? Does Garou have a copying limit to his AP. IF has multiple statements of being able to adapt and evolve infinitely not to mention there are actual characters in the series that are High 3-A so IF should be able to copy anything up to High 3-A at least. So if Garou has a limit to his AP copying than IF would win. But if not then it’s just an inconclusive match where they just become stronger and stronger forever.
we know Garou have a speed limit to improving with his adaptation and RE
but as for its capable limits I don't think we do have an answer
but since we know he has a limit to the speed of his RE that Saitama grew so strong for him to keep up with I doubt he'll reach high 3-A

Is IF's RE exponential? If not, Garou should win in a battle of RE. He has two statements of infinte RE and Copying. AP and Speed.
Isn't that Saitama's RE that's exponential? Garou is copying Saitama who was growing exponentially but couldn't keep up with his copy after Saitama's exponential growth became too much for him to copy at once. Also I doubt the RE growth being exponential even matters as IF copies instantly after he is hit by an attack as it absorbs and adapts to said attack. It went from 8-C to 4-A with one copy. So if anything its more like as Garou grows stronger than IF would copy and grow stronger. IF itself doesn't grow stronger passively like Saitama.

I mean I guess? But doesn't Garou grow stronger passively due to RE? If not I guess they just stalemate eventually as they can't kill each other on top of having equal stats. Though I'm pretty sure IF's copy works as adding the copied power to its current power so it will always be previous power + copied power. Like it did overpower Max after copying him rather than matching him with equal stats. But yeah overall they should still be around the same lvl of power in the end just IF being slightly stronger than Garou if Garou does have a cap.

So inconclusive maybe?

Last edited:
I mean I guess? But doesn't Garou grow stronger passively due to RE? If not I guess they just stalemate eventually as they can't kill each other on top of having equal stats. Though I'm pretty sure IF's copy works as adding the copied power to its current power so it will always be previous power + copied power. Like it did overpower Max after copying him rather than matching him with equal stats. But yeah overall they should still be around the same lvl of power in the end just IF being slightly stronger than Garou if Garou does have a cap.

So inconclusive maybe?
Wouldn't Garou's radiation kill him?

It’s a monster that came from an unknown part of space. It naturally resist radiation and stuff. Actually I’m surprised we haven’t put resistance to radiation and stuff for monsters that came from space. We’ve only done that for the Ultras so far whom resist radiation from space and the Plasma Spark’s light which could kill humans instantly if they don’t stay inside a barrier the Ultras made.

It’s a monster that came from an unknown part of space. It naturally resist radiation and stuff. Actually I’m surprised we haven’t put resistance to radiation and stuff for monsters that came from space. We’ve only done that for the Ultras so far whom resist radiation from space and the Plasma Spark’s light which could kill humans instantly if they don’t stay inside a barrier the Ultras made.
Astronauts in the ISS are only exposed to about 50 to 2,000 msv during their time in space. To cause immediate hair loss and blood vomiting the level would have to be about 10,000 msv with death being almost inevitable within weeks. If exposure causes victims to fall asleep aka coma, such as what Garou did and if we low-balled the S-class being in Garou's presence to be over 3 minutes from the time he arrived, they would've been exposed to about 60,000 to 70,000 msv. Even being exposed to the Chernobyl reactor core for 10 minutes after the meltdown only reaches 50,000 msv. If the S-class were in Garou's presence between 2 min to a couple of seconds then exposure would be about 80,000 to 100,000 msv.

Keep in mind time and amount of exposure factor into these numbers. Like being exposed to 2,000 msv over an hour is worse than being exposed to 2,000 msv over a year.
  • Being on a plane: 0.001 mSv a hour
  • Natural background radiation someone from the US will receive: 0.1 mSv a year
  • A chest X-Ray: 1.2 mSv
  • The US limit for Nuclear Workers: 50 mSv a year
  • The radiation that Chernobyl Recovery workers were it by: 170 mSv
  • Unshielded radiation levels in space: 400-900 mSv a year
  • 800 rads (8 grays) for consistently fatal ranges of radiation death within 7-28 days even with top medical care = 8,000 mSv
  • 1,000 rads (Confirmed threshold for acute radiation syndrome) = 10,000 mSv
  • Radiation received by people when Chernobyl went critical: 16,000 mSv
  • >3,000 rads (30 grays) range where the person usually dies within 24-48 hours due to radiation exposure and organ failure = 30,000 mSv
  • 5,000 rads (50 gray) range where the nervous system shuts down due to radiation damaging how bio-electricity moves through your body = 50,000 mSv
So basically being in outer space is about 4,000 times the radiation levels of a standard human. Being given a lethal dose of radiation within minutes would indicate about 40 to 125 times that radiation output (well maybe not since unshielded radiation is per year while that level of radiation was only a couple minutes/seconds of exposure).
Garou's Radiation (At least 80,000 msv) >>>>>> Being in space (400 msv)

Humans who can withstand 50 msv without issues have major problems when dealing with radiation levels reaching 170 msv. That's a gap of 3.4x.

The gap between Garou's passive radiation levels and IF's resistance is over 200x. Garou is killing it near instantly.

Wouldn't Adaptation or Reactive Evolution on top of Regeneration cover that? Like isn't the whole point of those abilities to grant resistance after evolving? Considering how IF already has resistance to radiation through being from space it shouldn't be that much of an assumption to assume it can adapt to stronger radiation via its RE + Regen. Like even in series it adapted to become whatever the surrounding temperature and stuff were. Actually wait now that i think about it wouldn't IF have inorganic physiology as well considering how they said it doesn't have a pulse or respiration and also thought it wasn't a life form at all.

Honestly the more these profiles are used in matches the more I realize how I missed a bunch of abilities and resistance when updating them.

Last edited:
Wouldn't Adaptation or Reactive Evolution on top of Regeneration cover that? Like isn't the whole point of those abilities to grant resistance after evolving? Considering how IF already has resistance to radiation through being from space it shouldn't be that much of an assumption to assume it can adapt to stronger radiation via its RE + Regen. Like even in series it adapted to become whatever the surrounding temperature and stuff were. Actually wait now that i think about it wouldn't IF have inorganic physiology as well considering how they said it doesn't have a pulse or respiration and also thought it wasn't a life form at all.

Honestly the more these profiles are used in matches the more I realize how I missed a bunch of abilities and resistance when updating them.
Assuming that his Radiation Resistance growing a gap of over 200x when a 3.4x gap is enough to kill just due to his RE is baseless and NLF.

We see that IF’s RE stuff is pretty much nigh instant and it went from 8-C to 4-A after one copy. It’s stated in series to have just straight up adapted to be whatever the surrounding is at the moment. Not to mention the fact that it might be inorganic. And it already has radiation resistance so it’s not even that big of an assumption that it can adapt to stronger radiation after some time. Like aren’t people like Bang and Flashy Flash able to hang on for a few minutes after being exposed to Garou’s radiation? I don’t see them having radiation resistance on their profile. So IF who has radiation resistance on top of being far larger should be able to adapt to it in just a few seconds after being exposed to Garou’s radiation.

We see that IF’s RE stuff is pretty much nigh instant and it went from 8-C to 4-A after one copy. It’s stated in series to have just straight up adapted to be whatever the surrounding is at the moment. Not to mention the fact that it might be inorganic. And it already has radiation resistance so it’s not even that big of an assumption that it can adapt to stronger radiation with a small amount of time.
Has his RE ever shown to effect resistances like radiation?
Like aren’t people like Bang and Flashy Flash able to hang on for a few minutes after being exposed to Garou’s radiation?
Thet stood face to face with a Gamma Ray burst and multiple Nuclear Bombs.
I don’t see them having radiation resistance on their profile
I have a huge checklist of CRTs that I need to make across many different verses (mainly OPM), and that's one of the topics. Whether it's on the profile right now or not doesn't change the fact they they can resist radiation.

Nuclear Bomb Radiation (4,500 mSv) >>>> IF's resistance (400 mSv)

IF has adaptation not just Reactive Evolution. From the adaptation page
Adaptation is the ability to survive and adapt to different situations and natural environments.

This can include developing abilities to breathe underwater or in air with variable compositions, withstand different atmospheric pressures, live in much colder or hotter climates, see in greater darkness, develop camouflage colouring to hide from threats, etcetera.

As opposed to Reactive Evolution, Adaptation only gives a character the ability to balance the resources of its current body, not to, for example, grow more durable or powerful.
Adaptation is literally the ability to adapt to different situations and environment. Being able to adapt to things like a heavily radiated environment should be covered under this. It’s not like I’m saying crazy things like IF can adapt to fate or time manipulation via adaptation or some weird shtick like that. Radiation is pretty much basic stuff that should be covered under adaptation. Also does radiation even stop regeneration?

IF has adaptation not just Reactive Evolution. From the adaptation page

Adaptation is literally the ability to adapt to different situations and environment. Being able to adapt to things like a heavily radiated environment should be covered under this. It’s not like I’m saying crazy things like IF can adapt to fate or time manipulation via adaptation or some weird shtick like that. Radiation is pretty much basic stuff that should be covered under adaptation. Also does radiation even stop regeneration?
Depends on the Regen since radiation can kill cells at least.

Also saying he can Adapt to that without prior evidence of doing so to that level previously is still NLF. The gap is still hundreds of times more potent. You need to show evidence he can survive radiation that can kill him in seconds or minutes to evolve that fast like its RE and Adapt working that fast. Saying he just can isn't enough.

Things like RE and Adaptation are not equal among verses, some are just blatantly more superior than others and some are lacking in comparison to stronger ones.

So yeah than Garou can‘t kill IF. Gonna need to make a CRT and update IF’s profile real quick since this match made me realize I’m missing a crap ton of stuff for IF like Inorganic Physiology due to it being made of a mochi like substance on top of possessing no pulse or respiration and likely High Regen since it’s blatantly stated that Max has nothing in his arsenal that can kill IF despite having a technique that can turn monsters into photons.

Even normal humans and animals are capable of adapting to radiation in small doses overtime in real life. Garou’ s radiation also took like a few minutes to kill the humans. IF’s adaptation and reactive evolution is leagues better than normal humans and animals and is outright shown to adapt to things like the surrounding temperature the instant it arrives on Earth. And we even see that IF’s adaptation and reactive evolution are nigh instant stuff that activates the moment it gets attacked. Heck it’s official description even states that it gains resistance to whatever hurts it and eventually becomes immune to it.

When it first appeared, it was a mochi-like object, a living body with neither good intentions nor malice, but when it was attacked, it would acquire the ability to attack and its body would deform and grow, and it would counterattack. The more you attack it, the more it learns that attack method and gradually become stronger, and finally even Maxium Canon was learned by it. It became the strongest being that is immune to all attacks, but it finally learned the sound of the piccolo played by Akko, a blind girl, and became a huge musical instrument, and was transported to space by Max. Because the more you attack, the more resistance it gains, it's almost the only "invincible enemy" in the Ultra Series.

Inorganic Physiology alone already takes care of the radiation problem but IF also has likely High Regen on top of a RE + Adaptation ability that is instantaneous ane is stated to grant it resistance and eventual immunity to whatever hurt it in the first place.

Last edited:
"Even normal humans and animals are capable of adapting to radiation in small doses overtime in real life. Garou’ s radiation also took like a few minutes to kill the humans."

Not arguing the point on IF if what you day is true but I feel you downplay how dangerous the radiation is by a lot.

That and Garou's RE works just as fast.

@MarvelFanatic119 This article here states that it is shown that even normal humans and animals can adapt to radiation in small doses. Fictional characters like IF have RE + Adaptation that is leagues better than normal humans and animals that can activate nigh instantly. Hell I'm pretty sure if Garou didn't have resistance even he probably could've done the same and just adapted to radiation in a few seconds as Awakened Garou as long as it doesn't kill him before his RE kicks in.

@Harith0cell AP means nothing. Both of them can increase their AP via stuff like Power Mimicry and Reactive Evolution

Anyways currently making the IF CRT so let me finish making it to update it's profile before we continue.

@Peter1129

See that's the problem, you say "small doses", Garou's radiation is anything but that. It literally kills you in minutes which is hundreds to thousands of times stronger at least than the radiation shown in the study. Assuming anyone with RE and Adaptation can like you do is again NLF. Not all powers are equal.

Though if IF is Inorganic then it should be fine then.

Well it doesn't seem like that thread will be accepted.

But anyways IF's changes have been accepted and applied and its profiles has been updated

So does IF stomp now or is it just a decisive win for IF? It's inorganic so radiation does nothing to it. It has High Regeneration so even if it did work IF could still regenerate. It's adaptation and reactive evolution would allow it to adapt to the radiation and eventually gain immunity even if it worked due to it having High Regen which keeps the radiation damage at bay. And it's RE is better than Garou's which might have a limit that caps him out at 3-C based on the power chart between him and Saitama. Oh right also IF's radiation resistance scales above any weapon ever created by humanity since in series they state that even with every weapon ever created by humanity they still wouldn't win against IF. And since this is a Sci-Fi series their weapons are like way more powerful than IRL weapons.

Last edited:
With High end High regen it just means Garou has absolutely zero hope of killing it in any way. Idk what GRB levels of radiation would do to an inorganic being without heartbeat or pulse. Wouldn't kill it, but could incap it for some time while it's developing resistance to function while it's atomic bonds weaken and the radiation damages it's composition. At best we can assume it wouldn't be able to copy the subspace portals, but even then it can fly back to earth. (we could wank Garou and say that a distant star would count as (somewhere he can see.) wich would be really hard to return from.

If nothing works it turns into a battle of attrition/stamina. Where Garou has better feats imo, but IF not needing food, travelling through space for long periods and being inorganic seems to heavily imply it can just keep going through undefined time. (btw, considering is adaptation do we assume the photon beam would even be able to reduce him to photons, as opposed to just greater resistance to deconstruction?)

Has Garou even shown the ability to create subspace portal larger than a 52 meter tall monster? And well considering how most monsters and Ultras in the Ultra Series are like FTL to MFTL+ in terms of flight speed I really doubt BFR will work on IF.

IF already has resistance to photon deconstruction since it has been hit by Max's Maxium Cannon once already. So if it gets hit again I think it would just do 0 damage due to it gaining even better resistance to the point where its borderline immunity.

So since Garou can't kill IF no matter what due to high end High Regen + Adaptation + Reactive Evolution combo and BFR won't work due to IF's size and flight speed and stuff so I guess this is a stomp?

Last edited:
Not sure if i got it right, but if he got his by the photon destruction canon and just resisted it, then why the High regen? Like you wouldn't give a character mid-high if they shrugged off a beam with the effect to vaporize things.

No no IF got hit by it once and got destroyed and then proceeded to regenerate that's how IF entered its 4th form. And due to this evolution IF now has resistance to mind manipulation, soul manipulation, and photon deconstruction since it has statements of gaining resistance to whatever had previously hurt it after adapting and evolving.

Back