• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Chespirito Discussion Board.Panel de discusión mas grande para el verso Chespirito.

This is a disscusion board for the verse of Chespirto | Esto es un tablero de discusion para el verso de Chespirito:

Chespirito-chavo-chapulin-universo-retro-juego-cartas-tope-D NQ NP 692212-MLA29351520687 022019-F

Specifically to talk about potential information on these characters and then some for those who are knowlegable on the universe or appear to be interested | Espec├¡ficamente para hablar sobre información potencial sobre estos personajes y algo m├ís para aquellos que conocen el universo.

For those who don't know, Roberto Gómez Bola├▒os (February 21, 1929 - November 28, 2014.), better known as Chespirito, was an actor, comedian, playwright, writer, screenwriter, composer, director and producer of Mexican television, Being best known as the creator and performer of the famous series "El Chavo del Ocho" Centered around the adventures and tribulations of a poor orphan nicknamed "El Chavo" (which means "The Kid") And "El Chapul├¡n Colorado." Who when times are at their darkest even in the most absurd circumstances say the phrase "OH! NOW WHO CAN HELP/DEFEND ME NOW?!" And he will appear, Though often seen as bumblingly piteous he has a great noble heart being one of his greatest sheilds of all, among other characters.

I am more comfortable speaking English, pero como ven tambien hablo espanol. :)

For starters I do need a source where I could fully watch all episodes of El Chavo, Chapulian Colorado, And Chespirito as a whole given things are a tad scarce for the moment

Last edited:
Bobsican said:
Have you tried YouTube? I'm most of this stuff is in there.
Yeah, The animated ones could be a sitch but the chunk for the live action ones are HUGE apparently counting the ones on Chespirito mind you.

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT ONE IMPORTANT THING TO MENTION: The suppose to be calcing Ciggerate feat from that thread long ago [1] Was sorta left behind I guess? I don't know it just felt like it shouldn't have taken long by those following months. Either that or I might need to ask someone else, what do you think? I remember bumping it last time and had no response.

Okay, obviously it's a gag the cloud explosion part, Spongebob holds a similar feat and the actual shown destruction is taken, rather than the cloud one.

And as we can't see the level of fragmentation on anything, the most that could be done is just taking this as 9-B unless you want to get fancy and try to calc the minimal explosion AP to turn segments of a wall into dust considering the distance shown or so.

Bobsican said:
Okay, obviously it's a gag the cloud explosion part, Spongebob holds a similar feat and the actual shown destruction is taken, rather than the cloud one.
And as we can't see the level of fragmentation on anything, the most that could be done is just taking this as 9-B unless you want to get fancy and try to calc the minimal explosion AP to turn segments of a wall into dust considering the distance shown or so.
Yeah we already established the explosion gag, as for the actual potency of the explosion yeah I exagerrated a bit on the fragmentation as you are right there doesn't seem to be a clear indication I could have sworned it did something of such but more or so yeah its most likely 9-B given the objects were still very much toppled by the impact, not to mention the characters themselves seemed ragged by that and survived.

If I can edit the page maybe I will put it 9-B with I don't know what description.

"Wall level (Can harm others that can survive an explosion of this level as seen in the episode (insert name here))"

Don't put actual links unless it's on YouTube, as the wiki dislikes piracy sites being on profiles.

Bobsican said:
"Wall level (Can harm others that can survive an explosion of this level as seen in the episode (insert name here))"
Don't put actual links unless it's on YouTube, as the wiki dislikes piracy sites being on profiles.
Currently there is this battle being held bewteen Red Grasshopper and a supernaturally powerful Matcha Green Tea faced Mask if your interested:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3758087

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Does this link work?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v-LkLnN_wU

If so how do i put it on the specific time line of said feat as I don't know how to that.
YouTube has a button to create a timeframe link if you're on desktop mode, if that isn't enought information, please tell me.

Make sure the video is right on the part before it happens so the timeframe link it gives you is adjusted automatically.

Also I vaugely remember an episode where El Chavo in both incarnations had slingshots? He used said Sling Shots to kill a tiny lizard that the audience couldn't see Which this is very important I don't know might also count as enhanced senses or great aim (Weapon Mastery.) as it did look a bit far. And at one point said shots were shot at barriaga as running gag in the live action ones, the cartoon counterpart I don't remember all too well.

Not only would this also increase his range, Sling Shots are apparently not to be taken lightly as they are consisdered to such a degree very ******* dangerous the last time I did research on it the impact can actually kill if not remove the top of your head!!... But I think such happpened with heavier artillery of course knowing Chavo he shoud have been carrying rocks not as lethal But its amazing Barriaga was able to wake up from that. What I mean is even if it was lighter now but the last time I did a simple Google search gave me the speed of 100 MPH for a heavy stone!!! Imagine that still impacting your face my god.

I'm planning on make the profiles for other characters of el Chavo, but first I need some feats.

Do├▒a Florinda fought a tiger in the animated series.

Bobsican said:
Wow, slingshots are far stronger than what they seem.
Yeah, Might be the reason why I don't see any and the fact the Tyler1 looking kid of Bully does some serious damage with that in his disposal. W╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠Âw╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Âp╠Âs╠Â.╠Â

Also if you haven't checked already in their profiles, something went through my mind when Don Ramon was a once boxer photos provided ... Would this upgrade him in speed in some fashion? I remember Boxers like Little Mac being Superhuman speed via scaling to real life ones that can punch 15 Meters per second.

And could it scale?

Apex PredatorX said:
Ok where Is the video?
The tiger ones and a small bonus were found labeled in her profile in lifting strength.

What I mean to ask was Don Ramon being a Boxer part upgrading him in speed comparing him to real life ones who can punch 15 meters per second (Superhuman.)

Apex PredatorX said:
WAIT, STEFANO OF COURSE!!! He was the one that calced feats on Lupin lll! I should have asked him for the two cigar feats but suerly it should be Wall Level like Bobsican once said as we can still see the table tipped over and wooden debris flying back on the ground by the sheer force of that explosion alone it has to be!

Apex PredatorX said:
Who added this to Chapulin profile?
Time Travel (He can travel through time and alter matter and reality in itself.)
Oh yeah... I thought this was odd as it was labeled in his abilities page I just putted in there and I knew I had every right to be iffy about it.

Perhaps there could still be a way for having his Time Travel ability as he does seem to end up in different time periods in some of his adventures j╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âp╠Âa╠Ât╠Âc╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âi╠Âr╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âc╠Âi╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Âx╠Âe╠Â, as for altering mater/reality as far as I know I have not seen him pull off that though I will delete that in the time travel key if that is okay with you.

Also I already sent the cigar feats to the user that you mentioned.

Back