• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chavo doesn’t learn his Basics in Educational Learning because Baldi fails the Bilingualism Vibe Check.

Sypnosis: One day in the Mexican school of the Vecindad, an individual going by the name"Mr. Baldi Baldimore" substituted for Sr. Hirafales who according to Baldi in his most robotic eerie voice yet says "Heee went on a honeymoon with his mate, Florinda. I sure hope he has a good tiiiiime" and the kids were baffled if anything a bit off putted by the Teacher, but he seemed nice enough so the day went per usual.

Of course for those who know how the act goes, the class had their typical arguments, Baldi intially calmy quited the shanty down... Then one of those kids Chavo/Chaves being the absolute based kid he is says something along the lines of the argument "He's so BALD even a paper bag couldn't contain it!" Subtly angering the bald teacher and asked Chavo to stay after school.

Afterschool - Baldi was at the hallway and asked his usual routine via couple of simple questions intially, Chavo actually answered them correctly... Then came the jibbresh, or horribly mispronounced them in spanish, leading Chavo to say in said Spanish "S-Sorry I can't understand your voice that sounds like the TV from Childrina's Grandmother.." Baldi was LIVID Slapping his ruler inching closer with killing intent which led Chavo to dip out of there.

The game begins...

Rules:
  • Both are 9-B.
  • Speed Unequalized.
  • Chavo is Equipped.
  • Battle Takes place in the school of Vecindad.

That One Boi of the 8th that beat Goku:
3cc901705692a4ad9a7000884957f651.jpg

"Eso! eso! eso!"

In this corner

Saitama's distant forgotten member (And for good reason):

63b28cfb92dd7ddd7b618390f98bdc7e.jpg

"Wrong Answer..."

Last edited:
It seems that Ele Chavo is a little more than 3 times stronger than Bald, as well as having an advantage in weightlifting.
From what I saw in his profile, Bald will simply go to El chavo and kill him with his ruler, in hand-to-hand combat Chavo seems to have an advantage because he knows martial arts, depending on how it works it has its slingshot.
For now voting for Chavo.

It seems that Ele Chavo is a little more than 3 times stronger than Bald, as well as having an advantage in weightlifting.
Oh yeah... Huh that's the first for Chavo.
From what I saw in his profile, Bald will simply go to El chavo and kill him with his ruler, in hand-to-hand combat Chavo seems to have an advantage because he knows martial arts.
Well from what you said earlier, Chavo is pretty much 3x stronger. LS may be more higher then Peak Human (Surpisingly), we have seen Chavo somehow knock out grown people and actually more impressively of these characters was the Professor. The clip isn't there anymore sadly, but Jira also has notable toon force as in the "Chavo en Acapulco" Episode, the Professor via Toon Force Appeared larger then 6'5!!! (Check it out I'm not kidding, I don't know how tall Jira was in that one scene but it may warrant a bigger level from Wall maybe!)
Depending on how it works it has its slingshot.
For now voting for Chavo.
In the episode "La Resortera" The Slingshot was able to damage comparable people to Chavo, Professor Jirafales remarked the dangers of a Slingshot saying that Chavo would have actually destroyed an eye; And in a misunderstanding even Ramon was confident Chavo killed Chilidrina with it (Though Chavo didn't do this, it goes to show the power of a Slingshot is no laughing matter. Apparently IRL Slingshots are actually indeed DANGEROUS if used combatively).

But yeah, Counted.

Last edited:
maybe scare El Chavo to the point where he's paralyzed.
That only requires if the opponent was actually monstrously scary or very socially influencingly effective (Mind you this doesn't always work though. However if Chavo was fighting say: Sully or Shrek, YEAH that could work) But Baldi is nothing short but a relatively intimidating lanky adult figure torwards Chavo, nothing more effective then that, if anything he's less intimidated from a silly looking Bald man (Episodes featuring a bald man running gag showcased that entirely anyways).

Though yeah I forgot to mention, Baldi can use his own bag of tricks to provide a challenge for Chavo but eventually once Baldi gets close, Chavo will basically treat him like the lizards he shoots with his own neutral special gun slingshot move, which apparently can kill or horribly wound if used offensively.

Chaves fra, eu amo esse progarama ai ai...
Also I forgot to mention, me and a colleague were taking a look at some things, but remember the stop motion intro used to have at times? Well...:
F002-206x300.jpg

33386.jpg

There's a Comic of that as well. And in one of the Stop Motion intros:
Chavo get zapped, which suddenly granted him the power to shoot beams from his finger, which is shown powerful enough to vaporize a plant, oh and Chilidrina tanks a blast from it. So not only does Chaves have one Dura negging Toonforce trickery, he can shoot beams from his fingers should he command it.

There is definitely more to these, but it's the only ones I could find. If any of you knowledgeable of the Chespirito verse happen to find more comics of Chapolin & Chaves
you can reply here to let us know, now I am not as knowledgeable about Portuguese as I am more adjusted to the Gringo and Spanish areas, but you are definitely NOT the only one to speak Portuguese my friend. :)

Back