• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he holds back all the time.

A lot of what Elixir is trying to present as "Rage Boost" as a lie is just Sonic deciding to fight seriously when angry.

The problem is that it's not a feat

"Eggman hurt Sonic so Eggman is Low 2-C" can be replaced with "Sonic was hurt by Eggman so Sonic is 9-A".

The later is far more likely every time. Two people fighting is not a feat.

In Endgame, the same story where Sonic goes all out and has his final showdown with Robotnik, Sonic infamously almost dies falling from a waterfall.

In my opinion, I've found Elixir to make a very compelling case for Eggman to scale to Sonic physically. He's presented several very good and prominent examples of it, but I think @DarkDragonMedeus should give his opinions on Elixir's case. The Tier itself should be saved for another thread, as repeatedly stated. But the scaling itself seems fine to me.

As for the SwatBots, I'm neutral about them.

I already commented about Elixer's points, and basically said he's shown quite a bit of reason to be comparable to Sonic. But once again agree with the others that Matt should save his downgrade proposals for another thread. Whether we downgrade Sonic or upgrade Eggman is up for debate.

But I also still find it very sketchy for them to scale to every single Swat Bot and the like.

So... scaling. That's all you got? That's the 9-A feat? His best stregth feat for 9-A is scaling?

So... scaling. That's all you got? That's the 9-A feat?
No scaling, a SWATBot is a metal robot roughly the size of a person. Which means its going to weight less then a ton (I'd estimate around 600 lbs or so) and its durability is predicated on how many milimiters thick its metal plating is.

That's the only good feat Robotnik has.

-_-

Ok, it seems DDM agrees with Robotnik's scaling to Sonic. @DarkDragonMedeus, can you unlock Robotnik's profile so I can apply the edits?

Then we can talk further about the SWATbots.

Ok, I finish applying the changes. I want to do more with that profile on a later date but it can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back