• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The true Human Limit

Currently the human's peak is Street Level (9-C).

But how much power you think a human has the potential to have in this scenarios:

- Scenario 1: Only physically.

- Scenario 2: Using weapons.

Peak human should be wall level with enought adrenaline

Based on composite humans stats I get 163kg for the heaviest person being Paul Anderson, superhuman punching speed around 19.25m/s/ subsonic kicking speed at 60.8m/s from the guy in the video and Bren Foster.

This gives me 9kg*19.25m/s^2/2=1667.5 joules by punching and 27.2kg*60.8m/s^2/2=49,287 joules by kicking.

Peak Human would be Street level with/without adrenaline by destruction capability and wall level by striking strength by outputting over 5000Joules of energy into force.

That kick seems outlierish tbh... I'd like to see a few other sources backing up the video's speed claim. The fastest recorded speed for a Soccerball after the Kick is around that 60 m/s.

A soccer ball weighing 0.45 kg going 60 m/s = 810 J which is no where near the 50,000J Bren Foster is supposedly outputting with his kicks.

It seems suspicious the human body being able to move the 27 kg leg x3 faster than a limb that weighs x3 less...

That was my scaling for composite human having 50KJ kick here.

.https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1021111

For Bren Foster, he would kick 13kg*60.8m/s^2/2=24KJ which is still wall level but, we always use the lowest numbers to scale which is why I consider peak human to do street level Ap by punching and it is the highest feat show by humans and I only state wall level striking strength kicks by the force outputted which no human has ever shown a wall level feat only the energy of the leg in motion.

For the true human limit, scenarios are

Scenario 1- low-end Sreet level to mid Street level with or without adrenaline.

Scenario 2- Street level up to wall level with guns, swords, axes, bats, and sledgehammers.

Scenario 2 again-Street level to Small City level with explosives and nuclear weapons, possibly higher if you can use every explosive/nuclear weapon in the same area and the same time, it would be close to large island level but, I wouldn't count this because it doesn't push the human's body limits.

For peak human, it should be

Strength: break things of wood or stone and dent metal by a small amount, lift up around 454 to 1000kgs at max over their head.

Speed: can keep up with a bike and some wild animals since most run faster than 35mph and a page I read said humans need to apply over one ton of force on their legs/feets to be able to run faster than 12.52m/s or 28mph.

https://www.wired.com/2010/02/40-mph-human/

Back