• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Time Ships Upgrade (Probably?)

He lowered his head from the sky. The dawn was growing quite bright now, and I could see the pasty flesh around his eyes wrinkle up in discomfort. "And they will take me with them. I can think of no greater adventure… can you?"

"Nebogipfel — when you reach this greater Multiplicity — what then?"

"There are many orders of Infinity," Nebogipfel said calmly, the light rain trickling down the contours of his face. "It is like a hierarchy: of universal structures — and of ambitions." His voice retained that soft Morlock gurgle — its intonations quite alien — and yet it was suffused with wonder. "The Constructors could have owned a universe; but it was not enough. So they challenged Finitude, and touched the Boundary of Time, and reached through that, and enabled Mind to colonize and inhabit all the many universes of the Multiplicity. But, for the Watchers of the Optimal History, even this is not sufficient; and they are seeking ways of reaching beyond, to further Orders of Infinity…"

"And if they succeed? Will they rest?"

"There is no rest. No limit. No end to the Beyond — no Boundaries which Life, and Mind, cannot challenge, and breach."

Now this does seem relatively solid High 1-B to me, I don't see a need for the possibly. They are one with the stuff they "colonize" so if they colonize high 1-B stuff they'd be solid High 1-B no? No need for the 2-A lowball.

Although I don't know if it's actually stated they can alter the realm of ideas

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Actually I have an idea. They could be like Thanatos (Dungeons and Dragons) where they are constantly rising to higher and higher levels of 1-B without reaching High 1-B
They can start at 1-B honestly, imo. Since they're already going into the journey.

I'll maybe keep the High 1-B part for highball.

Back