• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait nvm it's still garbage idk why I thought you actually were gonna post something that helped your argument. I guess i am too nice.

I already know how the body works unlike you thinks eyes are not part of the body. Anyways killling the arm caused any of the arteries in that arm to also get disconnected which logically would led to death if not taken care of due to the effects it has on the heart. Weakening said muscle and making so the blood it pumps is reduced but the effects the heart are caused through natural causes. It's due to the fact that it lost an arm and all of the vessels that reside in it. There's no blood flowing in said area again the argument isn't that he will kill an arm but he kill a part of the leg to decrease mobility. The effects of reduced blood flow aren't instantly done. If the whole bodies blood flow was stopped then yes but this isn't the case. Anyways you have yet to prove touma will be able to somehow negate the death of body parts such as his ankle. No matter how minor the deversion will be it will allow yogiri to gain the advantage and ulitmately kill your anime boyfriend. I mean his stomach just got torn apart idk how that's the same as getting a part of his leg killed lmao. The pain is significantly different. The point was based on what was stated by you since you said he can take beatings from apparent island level characters which doesn't even make since because now you're saying he can tank the damage lmao. There's different levels of pain and shock you want me to teach you about that too?

I do read what you post but it isn't debunking anything it's just rehashed nonsense so it's like i have to repeat myself to you. I am just playing along with the hruehurheuehrurrrdurr games you like to play.

SoulRebell said:
Wait nvm it's still garbage idk why I thought you actually were gonna post something that helped your argument. I guess i am too nice.
I already know how the body works unlike you thinks eyes are not part of the body. Anyways killling the arm caused any of the arteries in that arm to also get disconnected which logically would led to death if not taken care of due to the effects it has on the heart. Weakening said muscle and making so the blood it pumps is reduced but the effects the heart are caused through natural causes. It's due to the fact that it lost an arm and all of the vessels that reside in it. There's no blood flowing in said area again the argument isn't that he will kill an arm but he kill a part of the leg to decrease mobility. The effects of reduced blood flow aren't instantly done. If the whole bodies blood flow was stopped then yes but this isn't the case. Anyways you have yet to prove touma will be able to somehow negate the death of body parts such as his ankle. No matter how minor the deversion will be it will allow yogiri to gain the advantage and ulitmately kill your anime boyfriend. I mean his stomach just got torn apart idk how that's the same as getting a part of his leg killed lmao. The pain is significantly different. The point was based on what was stated by you since you said he can take beatings from apparent island level characters which doesn't even make since because now you're saying he can tank the damage lmao. There's different levels of pain and shock you want me to teach you about that too?
where was it ever done ? he still can't do it in the novel , i know u want him to have super control on his power but at where we are in the translation he still can't do it

i said if he can kill parts only if they are not related to his right hand or need to function (so no knock out or death) , once yogiri manages to kill a body part (and not senses) without killing the opponent then yes it will work

i said he can take damage from a 6c while it was holding back and still alive not that he tanked it, i literally posted the part with him going to the hospital and almost dying, i used that example to explain his ability to be able to take impacts hits not his durability or resistance to pan as he literally goes in to shock after and goes to the hospital

and i posted the parts where he does go in to shock too

but u only accept parts that further goes in to ur arguments , no different form anti vaxxer "we do not believe vaxice cause autism but we have 1 unrelated case " "see vaccine cause autism"

this is ur logic right now , u strip an argument take the context out and then show it as proof and call other garbage or stupid

Everything you send is laughable ramble that shows how much of a bias touma fanboy you are. He quite literally attempts to kill the ankle but it ended in a misfire which is an accident he obviously didn't concentrate enough seeing that's how the ability works. If he can kill the nose, ears, a single petal, an arm, and the eyes there's no logical refutation you can make stating he can't kill the ankle. Only thing that can be argued is that he could misfire but through the consistency of his non misfires the likeability of him misfiring is lower the chances of him not misfiring. Just because a character doesn't specifically does something doesn't mean they can't do that's a false illogical argument.

The second passage in that is just incoherent ramble what are you saying the arguments being made don't relate to his right arm so the fact that you're bringing that up is extremely irrelevant. Death to the whole body includes his right arm all of your examples included his right arm or just shown touma's resistance to pollen that attacks his organs until you can provide proof that he was nullifying it he wasn't.

If the 6C was holding back why is that even relevant? This is so useless lmao. Pain is different idk why you don't understand that. Getting his guts shredded and oblierated by bullets isn't going to be the same as the disconnection of an ankle.

how is that even related to my argument? You really are going to through it huh? Your joke is even cringey lol. You should stick to being the grumpy serious guy and stop making terrible jokes.

Nothing is out of context. You just can't read or comprehend basic things sadly.

u do understand that were 2 different cases right ?

1 he got shoot in non lethal area

2 he got a metal part in his stomach

u argument was touma is shock resistant, he isn't

and it's not disconnection it's death , if he could only deactivate 1 part we would not be having this argument

The argument wasn't that he was shock resistant it was simply that he can take more pain than the average which is the assumption here based on what you stated. Nice strawman though billy really proves that you're struggling Not to mention there's excerpts of touma taking a billion volts to the chest momentarily, having countless stones being stabbed into him, him being stated to have countless injuries even when he attempted to use his strength blood starts spurting out, and having his muscle fibers torn. The claim was that he can definitely take the disconnection of an ankle if he can take these lol. Disconnection happens through the death the part remains limb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back