• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Three Admrials (One Piece) vs The Revived Hokage (Naruto)

it would if it incapacitates them--which it should. Also... warm water? Loads of hot water + a considerable amount of time to thaw them. And yes it freezes them to the bone unless you've forgotten about Diamond Jozu.

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
Warm water is all it took no way does that freeze you inside out just from the outside and that's definitely not putting any kages dow
I agree. Akoji has shown nothing to suggest he could permeantely put down live opponents around the same level as himself. Why assume it would work against opponents of the kage's caliber who are undead?

Any opponent that has been frozen via Ice Time has been unable to come back to the fight. Their bodies became frail and Jozu's arm broke off simply from the force of his body falling onto the ground: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/569/7 (you can see pieces falling off just below his arm that are shown to be frozen, meaning that it is very likely for eveything from the skin to the bone has been frozen)

How would the Kage be able to recover from being frozen completely? I'd also argue that Akainu would be able to incapacitate them, but since Minato and Tobirama would easily be able to escape due to their abilities, Aokiji would be required to put them out of commission.

If anything, the Admirals should win via... (I already forgot what it is called when the opponent can not come back within a month of being incapacitated and/or sent away from the battlefield)

I'm sorry. I really meant that he froze them from the outside and likely completely on the inside as well. I just wanted to say that he was capable of completely freezing human bodies so long as he used Ice Time.

I just find that the Kage would be at a severe disadvantage given that Tobirama's water jutsu would be entirely useless since Akainu can generate a vast amount of magma and a temperature of 212 degrees F is enough to evaporate water and Magma is far hotter than that and Aokiji can freeze it with ease due to the range of his freezing radius being Island level (via his first feat and PH).

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
.....Did you read the final arc of Naruto when he comes to the battle field with the other hokage he enters bijuu mode...
You don't understand what i try to tell you.

I just say that Minato didn't develop the Biju Mode during his life, so if we take Hokage when they were alive, Minato doesn't have his Bijuu Mode.

TheForgettableOne said:
I'd say that edo hokages win via stamia. Sure the Admirals can fight ten days but can they fight for ever without getting tired? If one admiral(Kuzan) is about to seal one, then another will simply break them out(4v3) causing a perment loop until one admiral messes up and bam! 4v2 and then another will mess up or collapse causing it to be 4v1. The only real threat is Kizaru but eventually he'd run out of stamina.
But there is a problem in your argumentation. If Aokiji seal one, they will be three vs three so equal. There is no probleme to Aokiji to stop the one who tries to liberate the Hokage. And i think, inside the ice he will probably dead if somebody hurt the ice. But there is a problem here, the Naruto's fans are more loudly than the other so if we have to vote, it's sure that the Hokage will win :3

1-people are forgetting these are reanimated hokages.as in infinte chakra,infinite Regenerationn.

2-Edo minato solos.infinite Bijju mode and infinite flying thunder god(and it's derivatives)

3-This is a spite thread

Better matchup coulda been a better mish mash of alive kages,example- Onoki,Third raikage,gaara,Mei and Hashirama/Minato.

I don't understand how any of the Admirals beat the kage.. Only Aokiji might be able to freeze Hiruzen because Hiruzen's slow. Minato is has unlimited Regenerationn and essentially immortal, can spam teleporation all day. Tobirama can one shot Akainu who has double weakness to water (magma and devil fruit). Kizaru can be sealed by Hashirama and Minato eventually (as Edo hokage are immortal and can regenerate infinitely without weakness). Hashirama can create clones and mix with the ground. Only Aokiji poses threat as he can incapacitate by freezing

Admirals can die, edo hokage can't. Given we have two master sealers who can nullify Admirals logia intan, this is not a very fair fight.

@Faisal

DF users are only affected by water if more than half of their body is submerged in it. You seem to neglect that the Kage wouldn't be able to move around freely if Akainu or Kizaru are raining attacks down on them, destroying their bodies while Aokiji and Akainu go to incapacitate them. how would water > magma when magma can evaporate water with its heat? Ace's flames were hot enough to evaporate Aokiji's ice directly into gas while Akainu's magma was shown to be hotter, burning Ace.

The only Kage that uses fire effectively (in order to melt the ice surrounding his allies) would be Hiruzen, who would be speed-blitzed by the Admirals and likely be the first to fall.

There shouldn't even be a debate on this battle,since there's nothing the admirals can do that will kill edo hokages,unless have some "Soul sealing" attacks,which i am somehow affirmative that they don't.And even going that far is borderline impossible since these are edo hokages they'll be making 10+ clones and spamming their major moves,and also moving in for the kill.Edo minato will turn the entire battlefield into a teleportation kill zone,he can put a thunder god seal onto whatever he touces,And literally spam senjutsu rasengans in the admiral's face,hashirama will be spamming enormous wood constructs with multiple clones that go beyond mountain level,hiruzen and tobirama can simply back them up with soul sealing and water based attacks

CinCameron20 said:
@Faisal
DF users are only affected by water if more than half of their body is submerged in it. You seem to neglect that the Kage wouldn't be able to move around freely if Akainu or Kizaru are raining attacks down on them, destroying their bodies while Aokiji and Akainu go to incapacitate them. how would water > magma when magma can evaporate water with its heat? Ace's flames were hot enough to evaporate Aokiji's ice directly into gas while Akainu's magma was shown to be hotter, burning Ace.

The only Kage that uses fire effectively (in order to melt the ice surrounding his allies) would be Hiruzen, who would be speed-blitzed by the Admirals and likely be the first to fall.
All edo kage are immortal (or undead), they can regenerate infinitely, with an infinite pool of chakra. You can't blitz them because Edo Kage are completely immune to physical attack. Aokiji is the only person who can incapacitate them by freezing.

Tobirama's water has sliced through rocks and cut down trees in half, plus he can teleport and create clones. Physicals stats are completely irrelevant against reanimation jutsu, they don't even feel pain.

ye also forgot,tobirama can also do the flying thuder god,both tobirama and minato can just spam flying thunder god on the entire field and keep standby clones to move hashi and hiruzen in and out of safety.

Anyway, Minato has teleported bijubombs to another location IIRC, even an alive BM Naruto would be extremely hard to beat, let alone reanimated which is undead with nigh infinite chakra and regenration. One Piece team lacks the hax to deal with edo tensei jutsu.

"someone thinks the edo kage are fodder" the same can be said to you about how you think of the Admirals.

They are all capable of speed blitzing Hiruzen. Aokiji's freezing capabilities expand much faster than Doflamingo could swipe (traveling from himself and engulfing Doflamingo before the latter could bring his hand down on Smoker), Akainu being at least comparable to Aokiji since he could fight against WB and keep pace for extended periods, Kizaru being the fastest with combat and travel speed.

What are the kage going to do once they see that one of them has been frozen and shattered by Aokiji? You can't use immortality as an excuse for the Admirals losing when they can incapacitate them.

Tobirama does not have perfect reaction time. You act like he'll certainly get out of harms way no matter the situation. The same goes for Minato.

All Admirals have Observation and Armament haki. Their increased field of vision and pre-cognition will play a big part in defending themselves and pushing their offenses. They can also continue fighting for several days without tiring.

Also, all Kage are Tier 7. Hiruzen is 7-C (obviously higher when in Edo), Tobirama is 7-B, and Hashirama + Minato are High 7-A. All 3 Admirals are 6-C and At least MHS (should be faster than Doflamingo given Aokiji's reaction and attack speed outspeeding Doflamingo's swiping speed) while all kage are Mach 300 or less... Hiruzen being Hypersonic+.

Admirals have superior AP, durability, and speed. Kage have limitless stamina and Regenerationn, but Admirals have logia Regenerationn and stamina that would allow them to fight for days on end.

-no soul sealing attacks,even if were to not argue on any points,the admirals can't BFR nor can they incapacitate,nor can they kill the edo hokages.It is as simple as that,edo tensai regenerates any and all sort of physical damage done,to the point that even atomization will only incapacitate for only some time,which is probably the most dangerous direct physical attack,The admirals have nothing that will stop the Edo hokages and the edo hokages have the hax to kill admirals and they can fight for centuries,if you are comparing so.

They can literally just sit there and make faces in front of the admirals for weeks until the admirals are so tired that they can't move and tickle them to death.

Just because of what you said, you're suggesting that this is a stomp thread as the Admirals have NO chance of victory. Remove edo immortality. :)

That's what I figured. I was just pointing out how poorly constructed the character set up in thei battle is.

Either way, Akainu solos if they are alive. It takes effort from all three if they are Edo.

Akainu can fight against water when you see his fight with Aokiji, seriously.

Aokiji can fight against fire when you see his fight with Akainu, seriously, the magma herself.

And both are equals than somebody who is the Light herself, means Kizaru.

Back